Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? (55395 Views)

"Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? / If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by BumbleBee2ice(f): 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
Officialkenshin:
Thank God. I now have only one gf o. I nor they wahala.
Even ur boo if get boo ooo, abeg look well o my broda grin
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Ramos16(m): 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
Officialkenshin:
Thank God. I now have only one gf o. I nor they wahala.

You apparently did not read the article
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Ganjafama(m): 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ramos16:

You apparently did not read the article
He read it. It's either he's a kid or he is just trying to be funny.
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by bigpicture001: 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
...you are not doing d ryt thing op..advise him to stop..if he refuses..you call the police on him...simple

1 Like

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Nov6(m): 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
Adaumunocha:
That's why you have to look before you leap.

no matter how well i look before i leap, can most young ladies/guys be actually trusted?
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Omadachi(m): 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
So what does he stand to gain by spreading it??Guess he got it because of his wicked heart.Rubbish!!!!

1 Like

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by delishpot: 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
Yinmu..... 6 years and he never cheated? Is he not a Naija guy in this wayward generation? He should talk true. He prolly gave the babe HIV sef. She should be the one beating him up. Of cases where hiv was involved that I know of....98% of the time it's the hubby draging VD and other STDs home to wives and kids yet we have not seen wives badmouthing men online. OP go and find the source of your HIV your babe prolly got it from you.

He wants me to believe bullshit story about him being an innocent victim when in actuality he himself has the heart of a killer.

1 Like

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
dareenglish:
I am writing this in reaction after reading about the NDA guy who found out his girl was cheating after smelling condom on her.

A few months ago, my friend Tade(not real name ),called me , it was late a night and he was hysterical over the phone, I didn’t understand what he was saying at all, he ended by saying he was coming over. So how gets here and am surprised because this guy would never leave his house after 8:30pm. He just blurted out to me that he was HIV positive., that “she “ gave it to him, I was already giving him the usual distance one gives to a diseased animal. I thought my guy don go play away match. But then he said its shade oh, I found it hard to believe him.i mean I know the girl{she’s the standard to which I hold all girls to, if a girl can beat that she’s fucking awesome.}

Tade narrated how he started feeling pains while urinating, so he want to the hospital and the doc started asking him if he was having sex regularly, he said yes and, long story short he had gonorrhea and chlamydia. The also asked him to go for an AIDS test which he did and behold POSITIVE. He had never cheated on his girl in the 6 years the dated, even the first 3 that she denied him sex claiming virgin, tho she was actually a virgin when he finally enter the place. The have marriage plans together, they share atm cards, they are basically married in all sense but the word.

When he got back, he confronted his girl and of course she denied, then the test results came out except anything to do with aids.

She started to tell him about one guy she visited, that it was only a few times the had sex, she later told him that a friend of hers she visited, Tade lost it here, he wanted to kill her, beat her, he didn’t wait to hear the rest and that’s y he came to my place so as not to do anything he will regret to shade.

I remember him crying saying again and again” she has killed me, after all the love, 7 years, she literary killed me,” he even laughed then cried again. I dint cheat on her once in 7 years, do you know how hard that is, even when a friend brought it I didn’t Bleep.

Tade started saying how he should have killed her there and then, that he wants to hurt her bad, I calmed him down, told him to chill, that there r worst things to do to a girl.

It took a while but I told him we will deal with her so I put down a plan for him to forget hitting or beating her and just destroy her life, sleep with her friends and her little sister p.s the sister has a boyfriend too. Now this sobered him up, he said he was going to hunt any lady that had a boyfriend he will Bleep her and share the “blessing “his girl gave him. Tade is not a ja boy{bad ladies guy} so I didn’t see his good chances of success with this. But his body count these days is mad, he hits girls with b.f without condoms, others he takes it off when the girl is enjoying the shit.

He also nailed the little sister VERY WELL. I have pics sef.
And shade probably does know shes a carrier, I doubt she did an hiv test.

Anyways to guys out there be careful, I have begged tade to stop but his vendetta is crazy, he nails upto 3 different girls a week, including married women and especially girls with boyfriends. He sends me pics sometimes.

Guys if your not sure of the girl ditch her oh, condom dey burst anytime. There’s a nairalander who found out the hard way.

Girls who cheat around are probably distributing “blessings”

I feel bad for not advising Tade to just beat shade to a pulp now the matter has become something else.
Girls be faithful, this might just save your life oh, guys don’t humor bitches, dispose of her, you might think you are slaying a slay queen, it might just be you humping a bad of diseases.

I didn't complete the Epistle, it's too long and can easily be a fake story.

Now HIV is a scam, it doesn't kill, it's a passenger Virus that has been around for over 1000 years. HIV doesn't kill, The (cancer shrinking) drugs they give as HIV treatment drug is what kills.

Tell ur friend to type - "is HIV a scam" on Google video search to educate himself.

Mtcheeeeew.
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
OP you are a Bastard,son of bithch,for giving him advise.
And God will punish u for that.I bet you.
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by cashmoney2015: 10:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
Let them call me I have a solution for them all, God is still alive and his words and herbs works fire for the healing and cure. 07039120394
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by IykeWest: 12:33am On Oct 23, 2017
FreddyKruger:
Dude should have stayed with his loose gf and made sure he got other stds like syphilis, staphylococcus, crabs, genital herpes, hepatitis etc so he can confidently go out, cheat around and spread the whole package. Dumbo
Boy, i was scrolling through d thread with a straight face until i saw ur comment mehn, couldnt help but to laugh my ass off. U funny mehn grin grin
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Nigeriadondie: 2:54am On Oct 23, 2017
Bidobado:

You are equally complicit in this evil act, if not, you would have reported him to the police or expose him so that the numbers of infected people doesn't rise.
Shade gave him HIV, but why destroy innocent lives in the process, I hope your friend dies this weekend, so that potential victims may be safe from him.
Amen
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by jonadaft: 7:27am On Oct 23, 2017
folashade96:
We need more topics like this. I have been having a really bad day and it's good to take my mind off things talking about the stuff that interests me
Ha! Jesus!

So it's you?

You're the shady Abi?

God don catch u
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by bamdly(m): 7:52am On Oct 23, 2017
dareenglish:
I am writing this in reaction after reading about the NDA guy who found out his girl was cheating after smelling condom on her.

A few months ago, my friend Tade(not real name ),called me , it was late a night and he was hysterical over the phone, I didn’t understand what he was saying at all, he ended by saying he was coming over. So how gets here and am surprised because this guy would never leave his house after 8:30pm. He just blurted out to me that he was HIV positive., that “she “ gave it to him, I was already giving him the usual distance one gives to a diseased animal. I thought my guy don go play away match. But then he said its shade oh, I found it hard to believe him.i mean I know the girl{she’s the standard to which I hold all girls to, if a girl can beat that she’s fucking awesome.}

Tade narrated how he started feeling pains while urinating, so he want to the hospital and the doc started asking him if he was having sex regularly, he said yes and, long story short he had gonorrhea and chlamydia. The also asked him to go for an AIDS test which he did and behold POSITIVE. He had never cheated on his girl in the 6 years the dated, even the first 3 that she denied him sex claiming virgin, tho she was actually a virgin when he finally enter the place. The have marriage plans together, they share atm cards, they are basically married in all sense but the word.

When he got back, he confronted his girl and of course she denied, then the test results came out except anything to do with aids.

She started to tell him about one guy she visited, that it was only a few times the had sex, she later told him that a friend of hers she visited, Tade lost it here, he wanted to kill her, beat her, he didn’t wait to hear the rest and that’s y he came to my place so as not to do anything he will regret to shade.

I remember him crying saying again and again” she has killed me, after all the love, 7 years, she literary killed me,” he even laughed then cried again. I dint cheat on her once in 7 years, do you know how hard that is, even when a friend brought it I didn’t Bleep.

Tade started saying how he should have killed her there and then, that he wants to hurt her bad, I calmed him down, told him to chill, that there r worst things to do to a girl.

It took a while but I told him we will deal with her so I put down a plan for him to forget hitting or beating her and just destroy her life, sleep with her friends and her little sister p.s the sister has a boyfriend too. Now this sobered him up, he said he was going to hunt any lady that had a boyfriend he will Bleep her and share the “blessing “his girl gave him. Tade is not a ja boy{bad ladies guy} so I didn’t see his good chances of success with this. But his body count these days is mad, he hits girls with b.f without condoms, others he takes it off when the girl is enjoying the shit.

Anyways to guys out there be careful, I have begged tade to stop but his vendetta is crazy, he nails upto 3 different girls a week, including married women and especially girls with boyfriends. He sends me pics sometimes.

Guys if your not sure of the girl ditch her oh, condom dey burst anytime. There’s a nairalander who found out the hard way.

I feel bad for not advising Tade to just beat shade to a pulp now the matter has become something else.
Girls be faithful, this might just save your life oh, guys don’t humor bitches, dispose of her, you might think you are slaying a slay queen, it might just be you humping a bad of diseases.
op sorry to disturb u where ur friend dey now and hope u son contain am
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Fucklingo: 8:04am On Oct 23, 2017
Experts in the house abeg I get question last week Sunday I wan bleep my Bae she tell me say she be Virgin ,okay she allow me kiss her and I suck breast. She nor dey lactate cos when I dey suck breast I nor see milk comot or taste anything like milk. The gal Na very small gal 18years old. so five days later I bin dey get persistent headache so I con dey fear if I don contract HIV. Abi Na anxiety dey cause my headache. Pls does HIV symptoms come all @ once.
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by eyinjuege: 8:11am On Oct 23, 2017
Interesting read, but your conclusion is that it's ladies spreading the virus. You seem to forget the men are "polygamous in nature " mantra. You should admonish both men and women.
Anyway, everyone should be responsible for their sexual health, male or female. If you get careless with it, you have some soul searching to do.
In the same breath, yoir friend seems to forget he has brothers, sister, father and mother who will at the end of the day partake in his largesse. Humans are like the river, we will always part to meet. One of those who have been infected directly and indirectly through him will still come to sleep with his own sisters, father, and brothers.
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by 3kay945(m): 8:13am On Oct 23, 2017
dareenglish:

You and your friend are agent of darkness that came to destroy humanity. Shade/girlfriend is just a catalyst to your course.

Your soul is getting heavier, deal with it.
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Fucklingo: 8:16am On Oct 23, 2017
Abeg make una answer my question I suck breast kiss lips five days later I begin dey get persistent headache could this be HIV symptom or Na anxiety. Abi HIV symptoms supposed come all @ once
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by 3kay945(m): 8:20am On Oct 23, 2017
Fucklingo:
Abeg make una answer my question I suck breast kiss lips five days later I begin dey get persistent headache could this be HIV symptom or Na anxiety. Abi HIV symptoms supposed come all @ once

Go for test.
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by eyinjuege: 8:24am On Oct 23, 2017
PrecisionFx:

I didn't complete the Epistle, it's too long and can easily be a fake story.

Now HIV is a scam, it doesn't kill, it's a passenger Virus that has been around for over 1000 years. HIV doesn't kill, The (cancer shrinking) drugs they give as HIV treatment drug is what kills.

Tell ur friend to type - "is HIV a scam" on Google video search to educate himself.

Mtcheeeeew.

How can you say HIV drugs are cancer shrinking drugs? They work through different pathways. Atimes, may have some similar certain side effects on individuals but his drugs don't shrink cancer. People live a good life on HIV drugs, provided it's caught early and they start treatment on time before it's too late. Some have been living with the virus for over 15years, and are still doing well i5n their meds
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by 3kay945(m): 8:33am On Oct 23, 2017
ednut1:
i am talking about the guy sharing it. D babes might not contract it na. D story self get kleg. Person wey no dey nak about. Just suddenly becomes baddo cheesy grin

grin
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by RevT1: 10:37am On Oct 23, 2017
iammolise:
heh! (hands on head)

Henceforth b4 i nack any girl we'll both first go 4 HIV test b4 anything haopens... U demon called 'Tade' i bind u in d name of jesus!

Amen

Lol... Binding him In d name of Jesus.
Next time d urge to "nack" any girl comes to Ur mind, imagine Jesus in dat room sitting at one corner with tears in his eyes shaking his head slowly in disappointment.

Then, there will be no need for dis prayer.

1 Like

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by iammolise(m): 11:27am On Oct 23, 2017
RevT1:

Lol... Binding him In d name of Jesus.
Next time d urge to "nack" any girl comes to Ur mind, imagine Jesus in dat room sitting at one corner with tears in his eyes shaking his head slowly in disappointment.

Then, there will be no need for dis prayer.

bross i pray b4 i do anything grin
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Adaumunocha(f): 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
Nov6:

no matter how well i look before i leap, can most young ladies/guys be actually trusted?
some can be trusted
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
eyinjuege:

How can you say HIV drugs are cancer shrinking drugs? They work through different pathways. Atimes, may have some similar certain side effects on individuals but his drugs don't shrink cancer. People live a good life on HIV drugs, provided it's caught early and they start treatment on time before it's too late. Some have been living with the virus for over 15years, and are still doing well i5n their meds

Dr Karl Mullis, A Nobel prize winner for science was the one who invented the so called HIV testing. He's the one that said his test doesn't detect any virus and he has been screaming for all that care to know that HIV causing AIDS is a scam and that HIV is a harmless passenger virus.

Type "is HIV a scam" on Google.... You will see countless Professors of medicine, professors of chemistry, Medical doctors n Countless scientists offering loads of proof that HIV is a scam.

The toxin they give as HIV drug is what kills people, Not the virus, the Virus is harmless.

A know medical doctor in America has publicly brought a known HIV patient blood, and injected the victims blood into his body to prove it's all lies. It's all there on YouTube, educate urself
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Nov6(m): 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
Adaumunocha:
some can be trusted
speak for yourself alone my dear.
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Adaumunocha(f): 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
Nov6:

speak for yourself alone my dear.
OK.

1 Like

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Dovy: 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
Can i have your number
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Rukkydelta(f): 5:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
If you tell them to zip up they won't hear
But seriously having a cheating spouse is so bad
Only God can save

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bride Lifts Groom Up After Kissing Him At Their Wedding Reception (Photo) / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / 2017 - If I No See Husband Eeeh... I Go Thief Person Own - FB User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.