Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,826 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos (73796 Views)

Dino Melaye Rocks Golden Tie To Tosin Saraki's Wedding. Hugs Patience Jonathan / Women In Asoebi Denied Entry To Tosin Saraki's Wedding? (Photos) / "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by dgr8truth(m): 4:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
enemyofprogress:
you know now,just stop it,it is not good
OK I've heard you. What I use them for is perhaps never what you are thinking, and it is for personal usage.
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by crownbayo(m): 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:
I thought senator saraki is from the North, why is his daughter named tosin.?
abii don't mind! I guess it's allahtosin,
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
dgr8truth:

OK I've heard you. What I use them for is perhaps never what you are thinking, and it is for personal usage.
it's a lie and you know it
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by number5(m): 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
Akorede0202:

I love the way your ended ur reply, is bukola a northern name

Toh.. Help me ask d dude
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by efighter: 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
SuperSuave:
You probably don't even know that Saraki's first name is Bukola, his Father's first name was Olusola. Kwara is a state of confusion, the more you look the less you see.

Lwkm. Census aye! how did you arrive at that statistics? Even if it's 99% Yoruba, the people ruling are Fulani and don't forget there are nupe people at the north too.

Yes, Olusola, Bukola, Toxin and Saraki are all Fulani names. Please help translate the names to Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by Opengates(m): 6:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
Check my signature, take action and free yourself from frequent grim financial embarassments
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by noalistic(m): 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
SuperSuave:
they are not Yoruba either, I've forgotten their tribes. I've lived in Kiama LG before, the indigenes are not Yoruba too.
There are 16 local government areas in Kwara. 12 are Yoruba speaking, 2 which are edu and patigi are Nupe speaking while the remaining 2 which are kaima and baruten are bariba speaking. The last 2 are pretty close to Benin Republic

1 Like

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by Analee(f): 6:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
Johnnyessence:
First photos from the wedding of Senate Pres. Saraki’s daughter, Tosin, to prince Adeniyi Olukoya in Ilorin, Kwara State. check out the photos below:

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/first-photos-from-wedding-of-senate.html
hope say no b MFM pastor son or relation if nt hmm thunder don fire satan b dat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by saajib: 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
SuperSuave:
You probably don't even know that Saraki's first name is Bukola, his Father's first name was Olusola. Kwara is a state of confusion, the more you look the less you see.

Lwkm. Census aye! how did you arrive at that statistics? Even if it's 99% Yoruba, the people ruling are Fulani and don't forget there are nupe people at the north too.

Go to Ilorin, Yoruba is the official Language after Eglish
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by SuperSuave(m): 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
saajib:

Go to Ilorin, Yoruba is the official Language after Eglish
"official language"? I live in Ilorin to know that Ilorin indigenes classify themselves ad Fulani even tho they all speak Yoruba
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by salford1: 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
Pheals:
something is telling me they only spent 1m for the wedding.

believe me
LOL. That amount wont even rent a standard venue for a wedding.
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by Jaiyeola24(m): 9:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
scholes0:

How can Afonja impose a ruler on something he sacked and destroyed? angry
Afonja revolted against Oyo NOT Alimi so what you are saying is complete rubbish. Alimin was a mercenary and Afonja had to be killed via backstabbing before Alimi could usurp the leadership of even Ilorin township, so pray tell how exactly he could have imposed anything on Oyo town with Afonja his enployer and superior alive and kicking? Are you okay?

Again the Yoruba Obas on kwara are not subject to the Emir in the cultural sense, except you are confused and mistaking being the “appointed head” of Kwara state traditional rulers council to meaning they are traditionally under him- unless you want to tell us of any traditional connections between the Enir in Ilorin and towns like Erin Ile, Shaare or Oro which we don’t know.

And if you are verse in history you would have known that after afonja was killed the marauding fulanis later came back for remnants of the old Oyo enpire and the rest of Yorubaland, only to be defeated by the Ibadans, not once but Twice. They never came back after their defeat.

Sincerely speaking I don’t want to inst you but you are a complete Idio.t and a cancerous mole in the Yoruba ethnic community.
Your types are the ones causing problems for us.
Mr Akinwumi Ishola the story teller. Let first agree on something. who helped Afonja to defeat Alaafin? Let me guess your answer Alimi abi? Then after defeating Oyo empire who execute Afonja the so call most powerful warrior of oyo empire guess again Alimi, means Alimi forces was more powerful than that of Oyo, remember after defeating oyo and successfully executed the most powerful warrior of oyo empire by implications he has conquered oyo empire all he needed to do was to install a magaji just like what Usman Danfodiyo did in sokoto and gwandu. But Alimi was not interested in leadership he was only there to propagate Islam. That was why he returned back to his base ilorin.

Then you need to check your records very well Alimi never wage war on any other city or community it was the followers of Afonja that could not returned back to oyo that seeks the support of some other warriors both among barubas and Hausas because the religion has unite them to conquer the ogbomosho and ibadan.
Let's look at it from another angle if truly Alimi was interested in conquering the likes of ogbomosho all he needs to do was to impose a ruler on oyo empire remember ogbomosho was under Oyo.
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by highchief1: 9:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
kennygee:

Smh.

Are you so uptight that you don't know the gist behind the "spended" word in Nigerian politics or Nairaland?

Jesus loves you.
no justification for brainlessness o
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
highchief1:
no justification for brainlessness o

No justification for foolishness and pettiness, bow move along, we done hear you, Mr Cerebellum.
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by tylesh(f): 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:
His first name is Bukola

1 Like

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by Venymen(m): 12:17am On Oct 23, 2017
d4gmail:
hmm
some ppl go dey jealously gnash dia teeth why will a Muslim marry arrneh, lol see it haffining ,lwkmd
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by chris51(f): 2:23am On Oct 23, 2017
Senate President Bukola Saraki is a Yoruba man, from Kwara State. Forget about Kwara being in the North, Yoruba man is a Yoruba man. Bukola Saraki's Father's name was Olushola.
As for the daughter marrying a Christian, don't forget that the mother is a Christian
Apart from this, these are civilized people who are used to both religions.

1 Like

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by chris51(f): 2:23am On Oct 23, 2017
chris51:
Senate President Bukola Saraki is a Yoruba man, from Kwara State. Forget about Kwara being in the North, Yoruba man is a Yoruba man. Bukola Saraki's Father's name was Olushola.
As for the daughter marrying a Christian, don't forget that the mother is a Christian
Apart from this, these are civilized people who are used to both religions.
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by Itshsb: 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:

His first name is Bukola so they're Yoruba. They're actually from Illorin.
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by Trottle: 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
adetayo234:

Kwara is 90% Yoruba. But politically, it is north central

Saying Ilorin is 90% Yoruba would be correct to an extent.

The whole of Kwara State would be at best, 60% Yoruba.

Other ethnic group there are:
Nupe
Baruba
Hausa
Fulani
Etc.
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by letusbepieces: 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
tylesh:

His first name is Bukola

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Na only u go fit cure my madness... I swear!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) / Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters / President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.