Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos (73802 Views)

Dino Melaye Rocks Golden Tie To Tosin Saraki's Wedding. Hugs Patience Jonathan / Women In Asoebi Denied Entry To Tosin Saraki's Wedding? (Photos) / "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
enemyofprogress:
you will change me and my name when we finally settle down biko

Change it first.
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by 2n2k(m): 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
NeuroBoss:

The Sarakis personally do not really care about religion.

Toyin, the christian daughter of billionaire Molade Okoya-Thomas married into the Muslim family of the Sarakis and it still hasn't changed her beliefs.

The father of Toyin is Prince Adekunle Ojora. He is wealthy also but he is a Muslim. He contested against Akiolu for the stool of Oba of lagos.

I don’t know the religion of Toyin at the time of her marriage to Bukola Saraki though since her father is not fanatical.

1 Like

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by Akorede0202(m): 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
number5:

He is from kwara, which is a yoruba state or at least, so they said.. grin

And u sef, is bukola a northern name?
I love the way your ended ur reply, is bukola a northern name
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by Jsucre(m): 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:
I thought senator saraki is from the North, why is his daughter named tosin.?

CORRECTION OF POINT
saraki is a yoruba. ilorin fall into north central political zone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by NabeelAbu: 2:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
Marrying off Muslim Sis to non Muslim is strictly Haraam. I care not on the next comment.

1 Like

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by RALPHOW(m): 2:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:

Kwara is not core NORTH, himself his Bukola Saraki and his father Sola Saraki. They are half yorubas.
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by PierreDeFermath(m): 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
SuperSuave:
You probably don't even know that Saraki's first name is Bukola, his Father's first name was Olusola. Kwara is a state of confusion, the more you look the less you see.

Lwkm. Census aye! how did you arrive at that statistics? Even if it's 99% Yoruba, the people ruling are Fulani and don't forget there are nupe people at the north too.
pure lie,I lived in Ilorin for 15 years and presently in Kwara state. Kwara is yorubaland joor,even their Yoruba is one of the sweetest and purest Yoruba. I doubt if I've met anybody that can speak Fulani in Kwara,they speak Yoruba 24/7,Yoruba culture all their 6 radio stations speak Yoruba and English,maybe about 10minutes in a week one of them speak Nupe. their way of life and everything about them is strictly Yoruba,it surprises me if some people say Ilorin people are Fulani's. I've lived in Oyo state and I've seen more Fulani's in Oyo state that. Kwara state. the Fulanis in Kwara are very few and the Fulani's there only have very little mix of Fulani,maybe their great great grand father's father and all the subsequent generations marrying Yoruba women and the so called Kwaran Fulanis In Kwara don't look like Fulani in anyway and can't speak Fulani

6 Likes

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by highchief1: 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
kennygee:
Constituency project money well spended.
rip English..beauty without brains ur toto go rise like soaked bread

1 Like

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by emerged01(m): 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
shocked
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by Iamzik: 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
NabeelAbu:
Marrying off Muslim Sis to non Muslim is strictly Haraam. I care not on the next comment.

Did she tell you she's a Muslim?

Keep carrying religion in your head like agege bread.

She's married and happy.... Oya go and beat her!

1 Like

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by Phlakes(f): 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:
he's from Abeokuta

1 Like

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by Phlakes(f): 2:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
NabeelAbu:
sorry o
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by khalilullaah(m): 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
greatkeno:
And so many people will say why did a Muslim get married to a Christian.. Love knows no bounds.!! Though it's always the rich getting married to the rich!!

If she is a Muslim.
My oga,the love get big BOUND.

A muslim lady is not allowed to marry a Christian male even the love shak them pass pammi.

1 Like

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by PierreDeFermath(m): 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
RALPHOW:

Kwara is not core NORTH, himself his Bukola Saraki and his father Sola Saraki. They are half yorubas.
I lived in Ilorin for 15 years and presently in Kwara state. Kwara is yorubaland joor,even their Yoruba is one of the sweetest and purest Yoruba. I doubt if I've met any Kwaran that can speak Fulani in Kwara,they speak Yoruba 24/7,Yoruba culture all their 6 radio stations speak Yoruba and English,maybe one of them speaks Nupe about 10minutes in a week. their way of life and everything about them is strictly Yoruba,it surprises me how some people say Ilorin people are Fulanis. I've lived in Oyo state and I've seen more Fulanis in Oyo state than Kwara state. the Fulanis in Kwara are very few and the Fulanis there only have very little mix of Fulani,maybe their great great grand father's father and all the subsequent generations marrying Yoruba women and the so called Kwaran Fulanis In Kwara don't look like Fulani in anyway and can't speak Fulani.
As for Saraki,he's purely Yoruba from Agbaji which is an Islamic religious family. I'm very sure Saraki can't speak more than English and Yoruba,he can't speak Fulani and doesn't have any Fulani background or relatives. People only mistake Kwarans with being so Fulani because of their zone and their devotion to Islam,its like the only Yorubaland that is really Islamic

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
hubby fine pass wife
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by 1afrika: 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
NabeelAbu:
And who are you telling this?
1. The non-Muslims who nothing is haraam to?
2.The hypocrites who know but disregard it, mind you they didn't say they don't know.
3. The Muslims who already know?
If your post was meant for 1. What do you expect them to do than to mock you and your religion. If 2, they'll try to blend Islam with their worldly desire and tag you an extremist , if 3. They won't answer you because they already know.
If it's Bukola Saraki you wish to tell, he's not likely to see your message here, kindly find ways of getting the message passed to him if you feel the alfas around him didn't remind him.
Point of ref is, silence is more dignifying on some occasions. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by jojo17(f): 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:
. Senator Bukola Saraki is from Kwara state. Meanwhile Bukola is a Yoruba name so is Tosin.
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by Guest2017(m): 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:

Seems u forgot his first name is Bukola

1 Like

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by rchilee: 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:

Why is his own name Bukola?

1 Like

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by Elenurazorr(m): 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
saraki mother (sarah saraki) is a Christian. Senate president was only given a Muslim name and thought to act like one when he was about to contest fur governorship election
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by SuperSuave(m): 2:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
PierreDeFermath:
pure lie,I lived in Ilorin for 15 years and presently in Kwara state. Kwara is yorubaland joor,even their Yoruba is one of the sweetest and purest Yoruba. I doubt if I've met anybody that can speak Fulani in Kwara,they speak Yoruba 24/7,Yoruba culture all their 6 radio stations speak Yoruba and English,maybe about 10minutes in a week one of them speak Nupe. their way of life and everything about them is strictly Yoruba,it surprises me if some people say Ilorin people are Fulani's. I've lived in Oyo state and I've seen more Fulani's in Oyo state that. Kwara state. the Fulanis in Kwara are very few and the Fulani's there only have very little mix of Fulani,maybe their great great grand father's father and all the subsequent generations marrying Yoruba women and the so called Kwaran Fulanis In Kwara don't look like Fulani in anyway and can't speak Fulani
That's why I said Kwara is a state of confusion, I've been living in Ilorin for more than 20years, there are two types of Ilorin indigenes: the Fulanis who dominate and the yorubas. Those who say they are Fulani can't even speak Fulani language, they speak Yoruba with one annoying accent like that. The history book says Ilorin was Afonja's (Yoruba) land before he invited one Alimi (Fulani) to help him fight a battle but the Fulani somehow back stabbed him and took over his land. That should explain the presence of Yoruba culture in Ilorin till date. Mind you, there are still Fulani cultures among them. The king's title is Emir of Ilorin, the 'Emir' title is mostly used in the North. Have yo seen how the guard at the kings palace dress? It's not different from what they practice in the North.

You said they hardly speak nupe, have you been to northern Kwara? places like Patigi, Lafiagi, baruten LG and others, The indigenes there are nupe and they hardly understand Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by alrahmanonline(m): 2:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
Check my signature, you will thank me later
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by zomby(m): 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
Here goes your money Nigerians..

Saraki and his crew openly stole your money like there is no tomorrow, and yet you Nigerians allow this marriage ceremony to go on without putting up a fight or at least setup a protest..and Make the thieves uncomfortable.

Forget the toothless EFCC...Nigerians are the only people that can fight corruption by making life uncomfortable for all those that have stolen from our government.

For example:
Instead of people like Kanu wasting his time on implementing biafra Nigeria, why not focus on dealing with corrupt government officials...More Nigerians would support him.
Freedom is not free, Nigerians must stop oppression, must stand up and fight...Make life miserable for thieves like Saraki.

This wedding day is a sad day for all Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
kennygee:

Change it first.
ok I will change it to progress Kenny or Kenny progress or I love Kenny. Pls choose one for me to pick
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
SuperSuave:
That's why I said Kwara is a state of confusion, I've been living in Ilorin for more than 20years, there are two types of Ilorin indigenes: the Fulanis who dominate and the yorubas. Those who say they are Fulani can't even speak Fulani language, they speak Yoruba with one annoying accent like that. The history book says Ilorin was Afonja's (Yoruba) land before he invited one Alimi (Fulani) to help him fight a battle but the Fulani somehow back stabbed him and took over his land. That should explain the presence of Yoruba culture in Ilorin till date. Mind you, there are still Fulani cultures among them. The king's title is Emir of Ilorin, the 'Emir' title is mostly used in the North. Have yo seen how the guard at the kings palace dress? It's not different from what they practice in the North.

You said they hardly speak nupe, have you been to northern Kwara? places like Patigi, Lafiagi, baruten LG and others, The indigenes there are nupe and they hardly understand Yoruba.
I am coming to Ilorin very soon,which area can I go to pick beautiful girls for the 3 months I'm going to spend there?I hope Ilorin is lively enough as per night life?
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by scholes0(m): 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
SuperSuave:

Baruten is not Nupe.

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
highchief1:
rip English..beauty without brains ur toto go rise like soaked bread

Smh.

Are you so uptight that you don't know the gist behind the "spended" word in Nigerian politics or Nairaland?

Jesus loves you.
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by Tecno66: 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by mrdipye(m): 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
I want to marry ur young daughter
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
enemyofprogress:
ok I will change it to progress Kenny or Kenny progress or I love Kenny. Pls choose one for me to pick

Your name na Kenny?

Just change it to a better name biko.
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
greatkeno:
And so many people will say why did a Muslim get married to a Christian.. Love knows no bounds.!! Though it's always the rich getting married to the rich!!
If many Muslims ladies have their ways, they will choose to marry Christian men' it is a thing of joy to them' it is not easy""dia religion restricts women from going far in life' it is only few that chooses not to relent,,, Congratulations pretty girl' Thats the best thing that has happend to saraki' SARAKI 2023 you are there already' we are behind u
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by mrdipye(m): 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
Johnnyessence:
there's no where you won't see dino melaye. in as much his looted leader is in forefront to celebrate something, you will surely see him there. congrats to saraki and his family. at least the looted kwara money will go to wedding things.

where's Dino here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau / Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters / APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.