Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos (73803 Views)

Dino Melaye Rocks Golden Tie To Tosin Saraki's Wedding. Hugs Patience Jonathan / Women In Asoebi Denied Entry To Tosin Saraki's Wedding? (Photos) / "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by SuperSuave(m): 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I am coming to Ilorin very soon,which area can I go to pick beautiful girls for the 3 months I'm going to spend there?I hope Ilorin is lively enough as per night life?
if you want ashana, goto coca cola road, if you want runs girls go to 'Tanke' side, Unilorin students plenty there. As for night life, there are club houses within Ilorin but don't mistake it for liveliness.
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by SuperSuave(m): 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
scholes0:

Baruten is not Nupe.
they are not Yoruba either, I've forgotten their tribes. I've lived in Kiama LG before, the indigenes are not Yoruba too.

1 Like

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
kennygee:

Your name na Kenny?

Just change it to a better name biko.
my name is Kenny now as is kenneth
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by Davoski222: 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:
I thought senator saraki is from the North, why is his daughter named tosin.?
Why is Saraki named BUKOLA?.

1 Like

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by olarent: 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
saraki family is originated from abeokuta in Ogunleye state
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by scholes0(m): 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
SuperSuave:
they are not Yoruba either, I've forgotten their tribes. I've lived in Kiama LG before, the indigenes are not Yoruba too.

They are Bariba.
Baribas have 2 LG, Nupe have 2 LG
The rest are Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by GideonThomas(m): 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2017
SuperSuave:
You probably don't even know that Saraki's first name is Bukola, his Father's first name was Olusola. Kwara is a state of confusion, the more you look the less you see.

Lwkm. Census aye! how did you arrive at that statistics? Even if it's 99% Yoruba, the people ruling are Fulani and don't forget there are nupe people at the north too.
Kwara was formed by a Yoruba warrior but was overthrown by his alies,The Fulani and were for ce to convert to islam...........Check History lane for more info
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by Taduma1(f): 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
Saraki isn't Yoruba name but a title all Saraki's were plain Yoruba, not a northerner, quote me anywhere am saraki's fan right from the day of sarakite . and am really proud of the family, @ Omo Omo oloye happy married life.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
enemyofprogress:
my name is Kenny now as is kenneth

Oya use Kenneth. Them go soon ban us for detailing thread.
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by PierreDeFermath(m): 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
SuperSuave:
That's why I said Kwara is a state of confusion, I've been living in Ilorin for more than 20years, there are two types of Ilorin indigenes: the Fulanis who dominate and the yorubas. Those who say they are Fulani can't even speak Fulani language, they speak Yoruba with one annoying accent like that. The history book says Ilorin was Afonja's (Yoruba) land before he invited one Alimi (Fulani) to help him fight a battle but the Fulani somehow back stabbed him and took over his land. That should explain the presence of Yoruba culture in Ilorin till date. Mind you, there are still Fulani cultures among them. The king's title is Emir of Ilorin, the 'Emir' title is mostly used in the North. Have yo seen how the guard at the kings palace dress? It's not different from what they practice in the North.

You said they hardly speak nupe, have you been to northern Kwara? places like Patigi, Lafiagi, baruten LG and others, The indigenes there are nupe and they hardly understand Yoruba.
yeah,only Patigi Baruten,Lafiagi and few others but towns like Ganmo,Sawo,Saare,Amoyo,Idofian,Okuku,Okuta,etc and most towns in Kwara speak nothing but Yoruba,and they are yoruba traditionalists.
Yeah,Emir's palace and his guards is just to display their supposed Fulani Heritage but they are Yoruba's,Emir speaks Yoruba in that palace and speaks Yoruba to people,the guards and all speak Yoruba. Emir himself claims to be Fulani but he looks so Yoruba,Ali Agan is said to be Fulani but he looks so Yoruba
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by dalass(f): 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:
What is he himself called Bukola Saraki?
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by PierreDeFermath(m): 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
SuperSuave:
Baruten people are Ibaruba
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
Recycling wealth for themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by PierreDeFermath(m): 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
Taduma1:
Saraki isn't Yoruba name but a title all Saraki's were plain Yoruba, not a northerner, quote me anywhere am saraki's fan right from the day of sarakite . and am really proud of the family, @ Omo Omo oloye happy married life.
its obvious you are one of those illiterates that go to their compound for plates of Amala. it shows in your comment. Do they know you to be proud of their family? You are not proud of your family,you are proud of someone else's family.

3 Likes

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by peacemara54(m): 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
check my signature
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by SuperSuave(m): 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
PierreDeFermath:
yeah,only Patigi Baruten,Lafiagi and few others but towns like Ganmo,Sawo,Saare,Amoyo,Idofian,Okuku,Okuta,etc and most towns in Kwara speak nothing but Yoruba,and they are yoruba traditionalists.
Yeah,Emir's palace and his guards is just to display their supposed Fulani Heritage but they are Yoruba's,Emir speaks Yoruba in that palace and speaks Yoruba to people,the guards and all speak Yoruba. Emir himself claims to be Fulani but he looks so Yoruba,Ali Agan is said to be Fulani but he looks so Yoruba
Not only do they look Yoruba, they speak Yoruba and probably do not understand Fulani. The embolden towns and villages speak Yoruba, I know that of ganmo, amoyo, idofian and saare. saare is purely igbomina, they are the "okun" people, something with ganmo (not really sure, but they are in the same LGA with Saare). Only the nupe people are exceptional, with the barubas also.

They read the local news in the three maim languages which are Yoruba, Nupe and Batonum ( the baruba language).
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by SuperSuave(m): 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
scholes0:

They are Bariba.
Baribas have 2 LG, Nupe have 2 LG
The rest are Yoruba.
Baruba you meant. What of The Fulani people? or have you forgotten the Ilorin indigenes do say they are fulanis and not yoruba.? I just wonder how 3 or 4 Ilorin LGs managed to conquer about 12 Yoruba LGs to become the state capital and the center of attraction.
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by Taduma1(f): 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
its obvious you are one of those illiterates that go to their compound for plates of Amala. it shows in your comment. Do they know you to be proud of their family? You are not proud of your family,you are proud of someone else's family

Thou am ain't rich and am from kwara state but am going to disappoint you by saying I don't even knw where Saraki house is been located and mind you last time I visited the state is over a year. So please don't be disapointed.

1 Like

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by Bigsteveg(m): 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
SuperSuave:
You probably don't even know that Saraki's first name is Bukola, his Father's first name was Olusola. Kwara is a state of confusion, the more you look the less you see.

Lwkm. Census aye! how did you arrive at that statistics? Even if it's 99% Yoruba, the people ruling are Fulani and don't forget there are nupe people at the north too.
Listen to what adetayo234 is saying, he's right.
You need to read the history of illorin and how ogbomosho resisted the fulanis from taking over. Its a story for another day.
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by scholes0(m): 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
SuperSuave:
Baruba you meant. What of The Fulani people? or have you forgotten the Ilorin indigenes do say they are fulanis and not yoruba.? I just wonder how 3 or 4 Ilorin LGs managed to conquer about 12 Yoruba LGs to become the state capital and the center of attraction.

Lol they (Ilorin prople) are NOT Fulani, except for a hardly noticeable micro community.
Perhaps they are Fulani by mouth sha. Loool

And how exactly did Ilorin local governments conquer other Yoruba local governments except for the fact that Ilorin is the government designated state capital? Did the Igbominas, Ibolo or Ekiti Kwarans tell you they are Caliphate people ?

Ps: Barubas as you might want to call them are also known as Baribas.

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by Bigsteveg(m): 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:
Saraki is from illorin which is a Yoruba state.
Saraki father is Olusola
Saraki himself is Bukola
Those are Yoruba names

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by mechanics(m): 3:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
I wish them happy married life.
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by Jaiyeola24(m): 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
abolergynation:

Are you saying that Hausas use to bear Bukola or what are you saying sef?
#I'm not understanding
where does Amechi got Rotimi?
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by Okoroawusa: 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
Divay22:

Making Heaven is the ultimate smiley
Happy Sunday
which heaven?

Christian heaven,muslim heaven,hindu heaven,buddhism heaven or african traditional religions heavens?

Oyinbo wey bring christianity come give u still dey remember heaven?

1 Like

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by Jaiyeola24(m): 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
scholes0:

Lol they (Ilorin prople) are NOT Fulani, except for a hardly noticeable micro community.
Perhaps they are Fulani by mouth sha. Loool

And how exactly did Ilorin local governments conquer other Yoruba local governments except for the fact that Ilorin is the government designated state capital? Did the Igbominas, Ibolo or Ekiti Kwarans tell you they are Caliphate people ?

Ps: Barubas as you might want to call them are also known as Baribas.
Abi OLODO ni padi yi ni? Pls go and read history Alimi did not only conquered ilorin but also helped Afonja to defeat Alaafin of Oyo the only Mistake Alimi made then was his oversight to install a ruler on Oyo empire if he had done that as rule of War Oyo too would have been under Emirate but he was not interested he only concentrated on his primary assignment which is to propagate Islam. The Yoruba traditional rulers in Kwara are all subject of Emir if ilorin, they are of the same rank with the four Baloguns in ilorin.
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by Jaiyeola24(m): 3:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
Davoski222:
Why is Saraki named BUKOLA?.
because Amaechi is Rotimi.
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by dgr8truth(m): 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
enemyofprogress:
what do you do with them?I hope not what I'm thinking

What are you thinking?
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by jconsulting(f): 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
That new bride is one of our new convert ,she is a Chrislam
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by scholes0(m): 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
Jaiyeola24:
Abi OLODO ni padi yi ni? Pls go and read history Alimi did not only conquered ilorin but also helped Afonja to defeat Alaafin of Oyo the only Mistake Alimi made then was his oversight to install a ruler on Oyo empire if he had done that as rule of War Oyo too would have been under Emirate but he was not interested he only concentrated on his primary assignment which is to propagate Islam. The Yoruba traditional rulers in Kwara are all subject of Emir if ilorin, they are of the same rank with the four Baloguns in ilorin.

How can Afonja impose a ruler on something he sacked and destroyed? angry
Afonja revolted against Oyo NOT Alimi so what you are saying is complete rubbish. Alimin was a mercenary and Afonja had to be killed via backstabbing before Alimi could usurp the leadership of even Ilorin township, so pray tell how exactly he could have imposed anything on Oyo town with Afonja his enployer and superior alive and kicking? Are you okay?

Again the Yoruba Obas on kwara are not subject to the Emir in the cultural sense, except you are confused and mistaking being the “appointed head” of Kwara state traditional rulers council to meaning they are traditionally under him- unless you want to tell us of any traditional connections between the Enir in Ilorin and towns like Erin Ile, Shaare or Oro which we don’t know.

And if you are verse in history you would have known that after afonja was killed the marauding fulanis later came back for remnants of the old Oyo enpire and the rest of Yorubaland, only to be defeated by the Ibadans, not once but Twice. They never came back after their defeat.

Sincerely speaking I don’t want to inst you but you are a complete Idio.t and a cancerous mole in the Yoruba ethnic community.
Your types are the ones causing problems for us.

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
dgr8truth:

What are you thinking?
stop it o,it is not good
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by dgr8truth(m): 3:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
enemyofprogress:
stop it o,it is not good
Stop what and what is not good? I just wonder what you are thinking and I really wish to know.
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
dgr8truth:

Stop what and what is not good? I just wonder what you are thinking and I really wish to know.
you know now,just stop it,it is not good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau / Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters / APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.