Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos (73800 Views)

Dino Melaye Rocks Golden Tie To Tosin Saraki's Wedding. Hugs Patience Jonathan / Women In Asoebi Denied Entry To Tosin Saraki's Wedding? (Photos) / "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by NeuroBoss(m): 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:
I thought senator saraki is from the North, why is his daughter named tosin.?

Saraki is Yoruba and Christian but by virtue of the political and religious reality in Kwara state, it is best for him to claim being Fulani and Muslim.

5 Likes

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by salaboiz(m): 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
The rich keep becoming Richer and d poor keep becoming poorer
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
woe betide saraki and his progeny for the pain they have caused the average nigerians.
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
dgr8truth:
what do you do with them?I hope not what I'm thinking
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by beloved24: 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:
your brain dey pain you?

1 Like

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
kennygee:

How I go marry enemyofprogress biko?
you will change me and my name when we finally settle down biko
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by number5(m): 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
Johnnyessence:
there's no where you won't see dino melaye. in as much his looted leader is in forefront to celebrate something, you will surely see him there. congrats to saraki and his family. at least the looted kwara money will go to wedding things.
undecided undecided

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by abolergynation: 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:

Are you saying that Hausas use to bear Bukola or what are you saying sef?
#I'm not understanding
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by Martin0(m): 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
kennygee:
Constituency project money well spended.

Na wa oooo dem jus dey finish the country more and more
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by NeuroBoss(m): 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
greatkeno:
And so many people will say why did a Muslim get married to a Christian.. Love knows no bounds.!! Though it's always the rich getting married to the rich!!

The Sarakis personally do not really care about religion.

Toyin, the christian daughter of billionaire Molade Okoya-Thomas married into the Muslim family of the Sarakis and it still hasn't changed her beliefs.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by AyoThanni(m): 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
[Why is he Bukola and his wife Toyin?
quote author=bloodmoneyspita post=61662143]I thought senator saraki is from the North, why is his daughter named tosin.?[/quote]
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by sirBLUNT: 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
in a sane country saraki is soppose to be in jail by now...i pity the pple of kwara

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by adetayo234: 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
SuperSuave:
You probably don't even know that Saraki's first name is Bukola, his Father's first name was Olusola. Kwara is a state of confusion, the more you look the less you see.

Lwkm. Census aye! how did you arrive at that statistics? Even if it's 99% Yoruba, the people ruling are Fulani and don't forget there are nupe people at the north too.

So, how does your comment nullify mine?
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by Mazeltovscotty(m): 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:
given the fact that he is a muslim, the word/surname "Saraki" doesn't change his true identity as a core omo odua.
It is just unfortunate that this trap called Nigeria has been secretly using "geo-political zone" to unsettle and "dabaru" many things.
We also have Bukola Saraki, Tosin Saraki, Olusola Saraki, Toyin Saraki are all yoruba names.
Even the wedding was done in such a way that glorified yoruba culture and tradition.

5 Likes

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by travelpoint: 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:
Saraki is a yoruba man from Ilorin kwara state

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by MrOwonikoko: 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:

Do u av brain for thinking at all? If the man named Bukola is from the north, why cant Tosin be from the north?

Oya solve the equation

7 Likes

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by ThatFairGuy: 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
From Zahra Buhari, now Tosin Saraki! Who am I going to marry now embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by Truthisit: 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ignorance is a disease.
bloodmoneyspita:

1 Like

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by lazygal: 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:

Kwara as much as its north central is still a Yoruba state ....northerners do not consider them as northerners ..that's just a he truth,ask them they themselves will tell you

So

3 Likes

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by ThatFairGuy: 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
saraki2019:
up #saraki2019

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by wildchild02: 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
Congratulations to the new couple

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE!
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by davidblaze771(m): 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
congrat
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by MTKbudapest(m): 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
After they will open their decayed mouth to say we are worshipping one God.

And i will tell you again and again that allah is but a gods worshipped by the muslims.

A time will come when this country will be divided so the christians will go and worship their God and the muslims their gods.

We are not one so stop chantting one nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by GeneralOjukwu: 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
NeuroBoss:

Saraki is Yoruba and Christian but by virtue of the political and religious reality in Kwara state, it is best for him to claim being Fulani and Muslim.

Obviously you know Kwara politics very well...I laugh when people say he's a Northerner.

It was very glaring to us all in the State when he started forming Muslim in 2003 for the Gubernatorial Elections

3 Likes

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by SeniorZato(m): 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
This is Bullshit
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by chccho(m): 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:
How could u have thought such a thing? U hear say person name na "Bukola Saraki" and u think say na north be that?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by blackbeau1(f): 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
greatkeno:
And so many people will say why did a Muslim get married to a Christian.. Love knows no bounds.!! Though it's always the rich getting married to the rich!!
erm love knows bounds . When it comes to the rich marrying the poor
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
NeuroBoss:

The Sarakis personally do not really care about religion.

Toyin, the christian daughter of billionaire Molade Okoya-Thomas married into the Muslim family of the Sarakis and it still hasn't changed her beliefs.

I thought Senator Saraki's wife Toyin is a daughter of billionaire Otunba Adekunle Ojora. Both late Okoya-Thomas & Otunba are from Lagos & are Christians. They are both friends of late Dr Olusola Saraki. In their days also rich men children marry each other.

4 Likes

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by OboOlora(f): 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
kennygee:
Constituency project money well spended.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by HenryOA: 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:
didn't u hear the name Burkola Saraki

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
Even @ dis wedding, political attendance will be taken, talk of politics in events.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau / Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters / APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.