Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,847 members, 7,817,508 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? (26433 Views)

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by joa2013: 9:55am On Oct 23, 2017
Met my wife while we were in secondary school. I was senior prefect in the school, she was in JSS 3. I loved her so much but her dad was very a tough man. I remember sneaking into their house and pretended to be her elder brother's friend. The elder brother was one year my senior, he had completed SSCE then and was waiting for result and JAMB. He tolerated me because he liked me as a junior in school. But one day their father got me. He called me and said I know you're coming here because of Taiwo my daughter, I feel like entering the wall, he now told me to take it easy and that he isn't going to stop me from coming since Kehinde (my wife's twin brother) told him I always teach them mathematics but that we must not mess ourselves up. That was how we started. We broke up when she completed her SSCE and join RCCG as a year one student of the then University of Ado Ekiti now EKSU where they told her its sinful to have boy friend. I made up my mind I'm gonna marry her, I visited her frequently but she will invite her sister coordinator to preach to me. It is a long story, I passed through a lot before I married her but its worth it because I'm married today to the best woman on earth.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Fadelex(m): 9:56am On Oct 23, 2017
Beewhy01:

shut it! who's holding u. how many thread add values to life on NL. most people are just here to laugh there depression out through hilarious comment. here avails u the sample representation of individual reasonability
nope bro, nairaland is just like a market where there are buyers, sellers, spectators, thiefs, and so on. there are many useful thread on here. multi millions deals have been brokered on here, lives have been saved here, careers have flourished here. personally, I've become a better man through nairaland. so kindly explore more to see the usefulness of this forum

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Kazrem(m): 9:56am On Oct 23, 2017
This on early Monday morning. Anyway.

School
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by automatix: 9:57am On Oct 23, 2017
flyca:

Sometimes, it's good to sit back, relax and have fun.
Don't always take life too seriously
making too much joke out of everything is bad. Every time is not meant for joking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Ramanto(m): 9:57am On Oct 23, 2017
Demmtek:
On a dead whatsapp group chat i barely participate, she came to My Dm and we chatted for hours, unfortunately she called me the second day and we talked for good 1hour we met in person after exactly a week , and i never regretted falling in love with her, wish we cud b 2gether for life so i can tell.this to our children.
what was Unfortunate about her call?

2 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 23, 2017
dust144:
She came to fix her laptop in my shop, funny enough that laptop is yet to,be fix till today.

but you were able to fix her.

10 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by uzoormah(m): 9:58am On Oct 23, 2017
Florblu:
Beneath the sea
Maami water spotted
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Bonejr(m): 9:58am On Oct 23, 2017
I met my at the bar while the current one we met at the strippers club. there is also this one we met at the fatal accident scene
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 23, 2017
hadura29:
Through pass by her friend way back 2004, tongue tongue tongue now we are married. 8 years of friend zoning and 4 years of dating... Got married this year... tongue tongue bros antiwailer guten morgen. Wie geht?
and many children do you have do far
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by correctguy101(m): 9:59am On Oct 23, 2017
AlexCk:
In my dreams. tongue
Ha, Succubus don carry you go since cheesy
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by bewla(m): 9:59am On Oct 23, 2017
chinedubrazil:

sometimes, what i see on nairaland, makes me feel like shutting down my NL account. it is quite obvious that NL is full of kids.
mtchewww
for goodness sake this is serious, if you dnt have a serious thing to say rather don't even open the thread!
I was hoping u tell us but u to follow the ling
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by bewla(m): 10:00am On Oct 23, 2017
chinedubrazil:

sometimes, what i see on nairaland, makes me feel like shutting down my NL account. it is quite obvious that NL is full of kids.
mtchewww
for goodness sake this is serious, if you dnt have a serious thing to say rather don't even open the thread!
I was hoping u tell us but u to follow the line
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by flyca: 10:00am On Oct 23, 2017
automatix:
making too much joke out of everything is bad. Every time is not meant for joking
Except you work in Nairaland Company Ltd, the rest of us all come here to relax and catch fun kiss As long as no life is at stake.

Cc: automatix

3 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Kebreal92(m): 10:00am On Oct 23, 2017
chinedubrazil:

mtchewww

Serious people are in Sambisa forest.
You can join them.

3 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by correctguy101(m): 10:00am On Oct 23, 2017
WinningSun:

but you were able to fix her.
Asin ehn undecided
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by QueenSekxy(f): 10:01am On Oct 23, 2017
SlayerTheKing:

I know say I go see you here and you must talk rubbish.
In the air, imo state witch mistress.
grin
lol..you are sick
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Kebreal92(m): 10:01am On Oct 23, 2017
FUEL STATION
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by QueenSekxy(f): 10:03am On Oct 23, 2017
Sexy20:

Which airline abeg? U fit be the cutie my brother talked about
lol..
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by bewla(m): 10:05am On Oct 23, 2017
joa2013:
Met my wife while we were in secondary school. I was senior prefect in the school, she was in JSS 3. I loved her so much but her dad was very a tough man. I remember sneaking into their house and pretended to be her elder brother's friend. The elder brother was one year my senior, he had completed SSCE then and was waiting for result and JAMB. He tolerated me because he liked me as a junior in school. But one day their father got me. He called me and said I know you're coming here because of Taiwo my daughter, I feel like entering the wall, he now told me to take it easy and that he isn't going to stop me from coming since Kehinde (my wife's twin brother) told him I always teach them mathematics but that we must not mess ourselves up. That was how we started. We broke up when she completed her SSCE and join RCCG as a year one student of the then University of Ado Ekiti now EKSU where they told her its sinful to have boy friend. I made up my mind I'm gonna marry her, I visited her frequently but she will invite her sister coordinator to preach to me. It is a long story, I passed through a lot before I married her but its worth it because I'm married today to the best woman on earth.
thank God for u

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by hadura29(m): 10:07am On Oct 23, 2017
loneatar:
and many children do you have do far

Hmmm .. You dey rush oooo.. Just got married may cool cool
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Beewhy01(m): 10:07am On Oct 23, 2017
Aprilivangie:
Still single undecided undecided

still searching
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Transcends: 10:08am On Oct 23, 2017
project8:
tru her frnd on whatsapp and i enquire to kno more about her,bfr u kno it my neighbor gave me her number and we strted chatting on watsapp. guess wat? our marriage is blessed wit a boy.
Wow!
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Ancientboy(m): 10:08am On Oct 23, 2017
Aprilivangie:
Still single undecided undecided
look behind you, what do u see?
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by HELP101: 10:09am On Oct 23, 2017
At the cyber cafe 2004 we just got admission in University of Benin and were registering our courses online and we’re happily married

4 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Amajerry83(m): 10:10am On Oct 23, 2017
As in ehn I think say na only me dey observe this.
Too many small pikin for NL. By their comments u can easily spot them.
chinedubrazil:

mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by segebase(m): 10:11am On Oct 23, 2017
2go

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by kendylet(f): 10:12am On Oct 23, 2017
in the church smiley

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by janefrances01(f): 10:12am On Oct 23, 2017
Let me sit here, who knows i might find my lover on Nairaland
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Eminya(f): 10:13am On Oct 23, 2017
Met hubby on Facebook grin

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Ohcanada(m): 10:13am On Oct 23, 2017
chinedubrazil:

mtchewww
Mr Adult, leave the kids alone. They could be correct and you might not know
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:14am On Oct 23, 2017
QueenSekxy:
in the air

Always struggling to bask in the flicker of any public light leaving unintelligence and simpleton-esque posts in her wake on every thread.
You're an eyesore worse than a dog's vomit. Spare Nairalanders the displeasure of seeing your silly posts on every thread there is!

Attention-craving, validation-seeking bimbo!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Donjazzy12(m): 10:14am On Oct 23, 2017
vicben27:
we meet on Facebook first! and I made a wish and a prayer! ( we meet physically two months later )n God answered my prayers. shez my dream come true. she drives me nuts in a very special way!
Dump her now! Something is wrong somewhere. If you doubt me wait a little longer and you will see the signs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? / I Am Jealous Of My Boyfriend's Sister, Is It Normal? / Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.