Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? (26435 Views)

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
people just dey meet ontop facebook..
Omo na to take facebook serious now smiley

3 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by crownbayo(m): 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
people like me met there partner on Facebook, God bless mark. God me exactly all wat am looking for.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Kooldon(f): 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
On Facebook. I'm Giving Her Belle Tonite. Another Bottle Of Baby Oku Pls

2 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Roseey0(f): 1:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
Right here
In one of the less visited sections
I don't even know what carried me there in the first place.lol

Infact
It feels like everyone I know came from Nairaland
And they are all amazing

Seun
Thanku

2 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by sweetestjane(f): 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
nowhere
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Ochuksbaba(m): 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
we are formally and officially single
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by mrdickhead: 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
Amarabae:
I met him when he was admitted in the hospital where I worked with then, he had a car accident then and was injured.
Lolx.
you married someone you are supposed to treat,crushing on sick body undecided
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
I just met someone but will go friendship first which is a new beginning for me and first impression is that he has a heart .. he doesn’t have to be perfect

he really helped me which led to my testimony sometimes we spend years loving someone who refuses to do the same for you only to end up meeting another willing to go all the way in peace

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Thryphosa(m): 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
just like yesterday, met her on her way coming back from church, and today we are happily married.

2 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by maxysmith(f): 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
You don't have to compare me with your bae and mind you i'm just joking about meeting him in club tongue
mapist:

I'm very interested in knowing how you met yours; you look very decent but my bae is more decent tongue grin
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by walesalak(m): 2:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
Woq. So lovely. I think i will love to try it on Nairaland mayb things will work out [right][/right]
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Uhomanbulus110(f): 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
Hmm
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Kingkyle1(m): 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Always struggling to bask in the flicker of any public light leaving unintelligence and simpleton-esque posts in her wake on every thread.
You're an eyesore worse than a dog's vomit. Spare Nairalanders the displeasure of seeing your silly posts on every thread there is!

Attention-craving, validation-seeking bimbo!
You are same person as TSOM. Why did you abdicate your former handle?
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by sulaiman01(m): 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
At a public toilet
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by tendareo: 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
Facebook 7yrs ago... Funny thing is my ex helped me accept the friend request. Started dating last year july, engaged October, married March, blessed with a beautiful boy in August. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
I think say you say you no get boyfriend? One sharp Nairaland guy don hook you sharp sharp abi? wink

Heheheheheeh.

I didnt have bf like two months ago.
But yeah, one Nld guy played his cards well.

That's all I can say smiley

I can't be single and alone forever.

You sef, check am nah cheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by joyndidi: 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
dingbang:
he will look like this.... grin
chukwu aji.....mo taka oshi danu.....lol
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
Kingkyle1:

You are same person as Why did you abdicate your former handle?
It's a known alternate and this is the main. Half the folks on Nairaland know this.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by tosyne2much(m): 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
Toks2008:

Relax br....it's part of the fun...you can't control it so just embrace it.

Many posters who yabb me on naira land are way way below me in age and some young enough to be my children but that is the fun....I enjoy it...it's a faceless forum so just ignore and be indifferent to it.
That's it my brother.. Most of the people you are far above in all ramifications will meet you on a faceless forum like this and will throw tantrums against you.

You just have to cope with it

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
sweetestjane:
nowhere
.....#making it official from nowhere to somewhere, lolz
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by tosyne2much(m): 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
alexialin:

Heheheheheeh.

I didnt have bf like two months ago.
But yeah, one Nld guy played his cards well.

That's all I can say smiley

I can't be single and alone forever.

You sef, check am nah cheesy
I'm happy for you sha.. Abeg no sha fucck up ooo
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by dingbang(m): 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
joyndidi:
chukwu aji.....mo taka oshi danu.....lol
lol.. Watsup
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Fidelismaria: 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
outer space
she's alien
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by joyndidi: 2:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
dingbang:
lol.. Watsup
am fine
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Kingkyle1(m): 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
smiley
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Olatara(f): 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
Met on Facebook through a friend.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by nnamdi7160: 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
I met my wife on 2go, and we dated for 3yrs and got married

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Kingkyle1(m): 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

It's a known alternate and this is the main. Half the folks on Nairaland know this.
Good day sir! I just deciphered it's you because of the way you craft words,manipulate and present them in a very enchanting manner.Maybe you should teach me too.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Geesaintagape: 2:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
Cyber cafè during nysc registration
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Olatara(f): 2:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Always struggling to bask in the flicker of any public light leaving unintelligence and simpleton-esque posts in her wake on every thread.
You're an eyesore worse than a dog's vomit. Spare Nairalanders the displeasure of seeing your silly posts on every thread there is!

Attention-craving, validation-seeking bimbo!
Haha, this too much. Cmon
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
I'm happy for you sha.. Abeg no sha fucck up ooo

Which one is no sha fucvkup angry

Is breakups only blamed on the lady? undecided
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
Kingkyle1:

Good day sir! I just deciphered it's you because of the way you craft words,manipulate and present them in a very enchanting manner.Maybe you should teach me too.
Erm, is it even possible to teach a person the art of being a 'wordsmith' like one would teach geography or philosophy? I'd like to think of it as being a tour guide in a 'gallery of words'. Just showing you and explaining concepts or ideas but you'd have to take it all in yourself.

As always, the first step is willing yourself not just to learn new words daily from dictionaries but reading novels, articles and learn how to articulate these flowery words.

It'd seem mechanical to just scramble verbose words into a sentence like an omelette but blending them intelligently like a fruit juice of words - it'd go smoothly then.

Basically, learn new words, don't be afraid to try them out, coin intelligent phrases. When you use them frequently, the spontaneity would come and you wouldn't have to get lost in thoughts to present articulate sentences/comments/posts 'cause it'd come to you naturally.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Am Jealous Of My Boyfriend's Sister, Is It Normal? / Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) / We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.