Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) (28326 Views)

Side Chic And Main Chic Fight Over Male Lover At Ibadan Mall (photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by beautiful232(f): 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
wifey beautiful like me
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Nov6(m): 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
Where is my Adaumuocha?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
sod09:
65% of these proposals doesn't end in marriage, just turning the dumb ladies to sex slaves

congratulations
So you think it's that easy to leave a girl after proposing to her
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
beautiful232:
wifey beautiful like me
Lol, you aren't really pretty. You need to eat well first.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by QueenSekxy(f): 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
nice one..was meant to go the place today o..see what I have missed sad
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
wetin dey hungry me no hungry dis one

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by sod09(m): 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
Vanillaskin:

So you think it's that easy to leave a girl after proposing to her
its actually a 50-50 thing
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by AyamConfidence(m): 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
iamJ:
so u know fine?

shame we havent seen you with a fine one b4
brother Jude Abeg... In Any way our other brother Airforce has wronged you please forgive him.... You just dey slay the guy

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Dearlord(m): 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
a welcomed development
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Augustap(f): 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
That guy's head is brighter than some people's future grin
This is the real meaning of Vaseline Crew grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Kamsichime(m): 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
Bros remember dis day wen eva she offends u alwys knell dwn nd tell her u ar sowie so that ur luv life wil b sweet. Weldon
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by NCANTaskForce: 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
Wait, is that not my girlfriend, Success shocked
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Egein(m): 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
motun2017:
nawa o.the girl is too fine abeg
If THAT girl is too fine, then you must be extremely ugly...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by motun2017(f): 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
Egein:

grrrraaa here man

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by wonder233: 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
Attention seekers.
Its only in Nigeria that marriage is celebrated as an achievement. In saner climes, marriage is a personal and private affair between two individuals.
This country is one huge joke.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by BlizzyAsuquo(f): 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
wow congratulations to my course mate,may God bless your new home swtt[color=#000099][/color] grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Organs(m): 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
Neimar:
see head like akpola shoe grin

"Agbola shoe?? wetin be dat? you get pishure?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Neimar: 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
Organs:

"Agbola shoe?? wetin be dat? you get pishure?

guy i fine pas am
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by denony(m): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
Ugly guys getting married to pretty girls
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Bizpioneer: 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
Congrats
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by EWATOMIII(f): 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
lovely couple
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
[quote author=Neimar post=61726996]see head like akpola shoe grin[/quote
I swear that guy head good as wedge for dangote trailer wey fail break...... cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by talk2percy(m): 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
Neimar:
see head like akpola shoe grin
hahahahaha...Oh God...honestly I don't know what to say to u...I give up on u!!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by talk2percy(m): 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
Egein:

So that girl no fine for ur eyes??, hhhhmmm...anyways beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Adaumunocha(f): 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
She's a beauty. Hml to them.
That shining head though

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 5:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
Thats good sha, afterall all f**ks and no mariage makes women cry.......... I HATE NIGERIA!!!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
...why is the engagement ring on the middle finger, instead of the ring finger...is that a new thing now?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Adaumunocha(f): 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
cutefergiee:
wetin dey hungry me no hungry dis one
This is not fair! Who even eats beans and chicken sef?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Culin(f): 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
Her other boyfriend will see this and be very shocked
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by aziaka111(m): 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
all dis people talking abt fine fine fine head, u people think life is all abt handsome and beauty, wat really matters is d love they both shared not looks
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by NarnieSnyper(m): 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
3 fvckin damn years cry I no fit even hold down my relationship for more than 3 months.

How da fvck did this guy do it.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
I pray she ain't going to stab him in the chest like some people can do and some have done.. It's well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Has Caused Hookup Culture? / Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? / She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.