Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) (28325 Views)

Side Chic And Main Chic Fight Over Male Lover At Ibadan Mall (photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by GoodiOG(m): 5:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
denony:
Ugly guys getting married to pretty girls
lets see ur picture
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by mechanics(m): 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nice.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
jesus! dis guy don use all d oil 4 house rub head grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by dowjones(m): 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
iamJ:
Those faces cheesy

Their kids will be very fine cheesy

First thing that came to my mind

Thanks for expressing it with wisdom
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Organs(m): 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
Neimar:

guy i fine pas am

Oh, you mean you are Agbola, and his head is like your shoe right? Chai bros, how your leg come be if your shoe be like person head?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:
This is not fair! Who even eats beans and chicken sef?
Pwiti. Nufin in life is fair tho... Everything so dark and black especially in africa.... But we kip pushin it and surviving tho..... Na who dey hungry � dey eat rice and chicken.... Hw u dwin ma'am
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by dammybabanla: 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
very clean babe..no bleaching like 80% of naija babes...guy man quickly propose before dem boys snatch am
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by dammybabanla: 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
dowjones:

First thing that came to my mind

Thanks for expressing it with wisdom
it depends on what dominant genes the parent donate....if the kids decide to take their mother's height [short], and come take their father's head...we may have some monsters here lol
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Adaumunocha(f): 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
cutefergiee:

Pwiti. Nufin in life is fair tho... Everything so dark and black especially in africa.... But we kip pushin it and surviving tho..... Na who dey hungry � dey eat rice and chicken.... Hw u dwin ma'am
I'm doing just fine. I'll definitely prepare that beans and dodo tomorrow, excluding d chicken sha.... Thanks for wetting my appetite for beans
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I'm doing just fine. I'll definitely prepare that beans and dodo tomorrow, excluding d chicken sha.... Thanks for wetting my appetite for beans
Ok.. Abeg gimme ur ause addy.. Plss make I bring small plate com collect some portion even if Na two big spoonful... Ma place no far frm urs in Abuja... I go manage am wt big juice... Comin to ur ause like.......

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Adaumunocha(f): 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2017
cutefergiee:

Ok.. Abeg gimme ur ause addy.. Plss make I bring small plate com collect some portion even if Na two big spoonful... Ma place no far frm urs in Abuja... I go manage am wt big juice... Comin to ur ause like.......
I don't share ma beans... Sowie
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Neimar: 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
Organs:

Oh, you mean you are Agbola, and his head is like your shoe right? Chai bros, how your leg come be if your shoe be like person head?

no comment
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I don't share ma beans... Sowie
Dis is man inhumanity to man.... Aiye le ooo Ibosi oooo... Pls reconsider ur decision.. I can beg for Africa wen it comes to beans... I go siddon here dey beg oooo

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Spaxon(f): 1:13am On Oct 25, 2017
Airforce1:
Congrats guys

Wife is so pretty.

U dis guy u Neva still die?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Airforce1(m): 1:32am On Oct 25, 2017
Spaxon:

U dis guy u Neva still die?
I used to think all beautiful girls have a good heart till I met you ..

Mtchew lol

I'm in my house, come and kill me na.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by beautiful232(f): 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
DeeTus:
Lol, you aren't really pretty. You need to eat well first.

Lol.. not bad if I'm not pretty..I should worry bout my ugly self not you?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by beautiful232(f): 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
DeeTus:
Lol, you aren't really pretty. You need to eat well first.

lol. I know I'm not pretty,just appreciating her and Maybe giving my ugly self hope.

didnt know it will affect you....pele
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by izaray(f): 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
Congratulations, our single ladies are gradually reducing in number grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by izaray(f): 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
DRIFTyKING:
A Nigerian man, Ikechukwu Nwanosike, surprised his girlfriend of 3 years, Jessica Onyeanu with a marriage proposal at the Mall in Egbu, Owerri, Imo state.

A video shows Ikechukwu, going on his knee, popped the golden 4 words to a now surprised Jessica who was chatting with a friend, she at first being shocked with the whole thing hid her face, and finally walked up to Ikechukwu and said yes.

Here’s what a close friend, Mic Milli who sent in the story to Lailasblog.com exclusively told us;

Photos and a video is below;
Op, this pretty face looks like someone i kno..Pls is she from CRS
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Spaxon(f): 10:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
Airforce1:

I used to think all beautiful girls have a good heart till I met you ..

Mtchew lol

I'm in my house, come and kill me na.

Wait lemme consult Ifa ...

How e de be na
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Airforce1(m): 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
Spaxon:

Wait lemme consult Ifa ...

How e de be na
Oya no vex

Don't consult ifa
I never spend many years for my life yet ..
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Spaxon(f): 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
Airforce1:

Oya no vex

Don't consult ifa
I never spend many years for my life yet ..
u still de campaign for FTC
Cus the u I knew was always lalasticlalas friend
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Airforce1(m): 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2017
Spaxon:
u still de campaign for FTC
Cus the u I knew was always lalasticlalas friend

Well I'm just knowing you right now

Erm, good to know you've always been a fan from day 1,
Bless up.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Spaxon(f): 7:26am On Oct 26, 2017
Airforce1:

Well I'm just knowing you right now

Erm, good to know you've always been a fan from day 1,
Bless up.

Fan ke?? We were friends then before Nairaland turned into this mess..

Good ol'days are gone
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Airforce1(m): 7:36am On Oct 26, 2017
Spaxon:

Fan ke?? We were friends then before Nairaland turned into this mess..

Good ol'days are gone
Nairaland turned me to an internet rascal .. lol

I used to be a cool guy back in the day till some people's attitude around here changed me to an internet warrior . grin

When are you going to update your profile pix
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Spaxon(f): 7:39am On Oct 26, 2017
Airforce1:

Nairaland turned me to an internet rascal .. lol

I used to be a cool guy back in the day till some people's attitude around here changed me to an internet warrior . grin

When are you going to update your profile pix

Werey cheesy grin

Leave that pix ooo

This place that Seun has turned to a dump hole for Political and Religious fanatics
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Airforce1(m): 7:43am On Oct 26, 2017
Spaxon:

Werey cheesy grin

Leave that pix ooo

This place that Seun has turned to a dump hole for Political and Religious fanatics
Lol

So you still the states ?
When are you going back home ..

What have you been upto all this while you've been away ?

Fine girl
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Spaxon(f): 7:51am On Oct 26, 2017
Airforce1:

Lol

So you still the states ?
When are you going back home ..

What have you been upto all this while you've been away ?

Fine girl

Lol I came back my school had long summer recess ...

And I got permission to extend my stay till January.

So I'm still much in Nigeria..

Till January.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Airforce1(m): 7:55am On Oct 26, 2017
Spaxon:

Lol I came back my school had long summer recess ...

And I got permission to extend my stay till January.

So I'm still much in Nigeria..

Till January.
Good to know you've been around all these while but didn't let me know
Yet you claimed we friends ..

Go jor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? / What Has Caused Hookup Culture? / She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.