Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Help Me! I Can't Go 1hour Without Thinking Of Pussy(women) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me! I Can't Go 1hour Without Thinking Of Pussy(women) (2873 Views)

Men Disrespecting Themselves Cos Of Pussy / See The Power Of Pussy! / How To Keep Conversation Going With A Girl Without Thinking About What To Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me! I Can't Go 1hour Without Thinking Of Pussy(women) by Henry88889: 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
Sometimes I wish I can just turn off my sexual urges, I have to act like a fool, beg and spend money to get it. Although I enjoy it but deep down I don't like it. What am I to do?

1 Like

Re: Help Me! I Can't Go 1hour Without Thinking Of Pussy(women) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2017
Your matter weak me.

What do you do for a living?

3 Likes

Re: Help Me! I Can't Go 1hour Without Thinking Of Pussy(women) by greatnaija01: 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
GO FOR DELIVERANCE.... then get married and serve God with your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me! I Can't Go 1hour Without Thinking Of Pussy(women) by MICHAELFROST(m): 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
lol na spell u can't go one hour nah sha what do u do for a living as our oga fortified city asked
Re: Help Me! I Can't Go 1hour Without Thinking Of Pussy(women) by MICHAELFROST(m): 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2017
lol na spell u can't go one hour nah sha what do u do for a living as our oga fortified city asked
Re: Help Me! I Can't Go 1hour Without Thinking Of Pussy(women) by iamJ(m): 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
try and be looking at some female monikers here cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

U will be cured

#No Filter Attitude

3 Likes

Re: Help Me! I Can't Go 1hour Without Thinking Of Pussy(women) by QueenSekxy(f): 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
you are either jobless or lazy to think of something meaningful to do with your life,,so for this hard economy na sex you deh always think of...

better help your life...

the poster above me is a dumbo! !!

4 Likes

Re: Help Me! I Can't Go 1hour Without Thinking Of Pussy(women) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
There isn't much you could do but I know why. It's happening probably because...

1. You lack self-control.

2. You're still a lad yet to realize that sex ends the second you cum and that thing is overrated.

For now, you'll keep having sex and allowing it override your decisions 'till you've grown up.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me! I Can't Go 1hour Without Thinking Of Pussy(women) by izaray(f): 4:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
Get married na, since you need it dat bad. Tho i pity ur future wife wink
Re: Help Me! I Can't Go 1hour Without Thinking Of Pussy(women) by QueenSekxy(f): 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
cry
Re: Help Me! I Can't Go 1hour Without Thinking Of Pussy(women) by QueenSekxy(f): 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
izaray:
asin eeh,,
Re: Help Me! I Can't Go 1hour Without Thinking Of Pussy(women) by izaray(f): 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
QueenSekxy:

asin eeh,,
They will be doing it everywhere, this kind of guy won't evn listen to any excuse grin grin
Re: Help Me! I Can't Go 1hour Without Thinking Of Pussy(women) by Next2Bezee(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
izaray:
They will be doing it everywhere, this kind of guy won't evn listen to any excuse grin grin

As if you don't do it shocked if your guy doesn't touch you, you will say he is gay or impotent grin

But on topic, i agree with QS, this guy needs better priorities. Focus on school, struggle for a job or start a self made business.

By the time he starts focusing on important things, Sex will become the last thing on his mind.
Re: Help Me! I Can't Go 1hour Without Thinking Of Pussy(women) by iLegendd(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
izaray:
This got me laughing...
Re: Help Me! I Can't Go 1hour Without Thinking Of Pussy(women) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
You need f.uck wey go restore your brain to factory setting
Re: Help Me! I Can't Go 1hour Without Thinking Of Pussy(women) by izaray(f): 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
iLegendd:
This got me laughing...
grin grin Check it out na, op said he can't do without the thought of pussy..Meaning, even while walking on d road his reflection is on pussy..Is it not better for him to get married to lady. Dat can be giving it to him withot any excuse cheesy
Re: Help Me! I Can't Go 1hour Without Thinking Of Pussy(women) by iLegendd(m): 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
izaray:
grin grin Check it out na, op said he can't do without the thought of pussy..Meaning, even while walking on d road his reflection is on pussy..Is it not better for him to get married to lady. Dat can be giving it to him withot any excuse cheesy
Sure. Enough knacking! I pity their neighbors at night. And he should better marry the type of woman he fantasizes about, else he'll cheat regularly. Cheating isn't cool.
Re: Help Me! I Can't Go 1hour Without Thinking Of Pussy(women) by QueenSekxy(f): 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
izaray:
cheesy aswear
Re: Help Me! I Can't Go 1hour Without Thinking Of Pussy(women) by iLegendd(m): 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
Henry88889:
Sometimes I wish I can just turn off my sexual urges, I have to act like a fool, beg and spend money to get it. Although I enjoy it but deep down I don't like it. What am I to do?
If you preoccupy your brain with a good task, you'll forget sex exist until you finish your duty. Sean Paul calls it "Get Busy."
Re: Help Me! I Can't Go 1hour Without Thinking Of Pussy(women) by izaray(f): 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2017
Next2Bezee:

As if you don't do it shocked if your guy doesn't touch you, you will say he is gay or impotent grin

But on topic, i agree with QS, this guy needs better priorities. Focus on school, struggle for a job or start a self made business.

By the time he starts focusing on important things, Sex will become the last thing on his mind.
Ah!! Sex is a normal thing to every living matured souls except for few. But his own is becoming a case. His getting too addicted to it, which is not healthy, in the sense that it may expose him to STD.
Re: Help Me! I Can't Go 1hour Without Thinking Of Pussy(women) by izaray(f): 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
iLegendd:
Sure. Enough knacking! I pity their neighbors at night. And he should better marry the type of woman he fantasizes about, else he'll cheat regularly. Cheating isn't cool.
Aww..Go way u too spoil shocked grin grin grin
Re: Help Me! I Can't Go 1hour Without Thinking Of Pussy(women) by tosyne2much(m): 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
izaray:
Assuming na you OP finally marry nko? cool
Re: Help Me! I Can't Go 1hour Without Thinking Of Pussy(women) by iLegendd(m): 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
izaray:
Aww..Go way u too spoil shocked grin grin grin
Duh! Spoil ke! Who dash me spoil. Me dat is a virgin and looking for an innocent, but bad girl to deflower me. I'm selling my virginity on Jumia.com on a discount. You better hurry up!
Re: Help Me! I Can't Go 1hour Without Thinking Of Pussy(women) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
You can't stay one hour without thinking about pussy then op go and buy pussy what is all this na.
Re: Help Me! I Can't Go 1hour Without Thinking Of Pussy(women) by ReinaFarine: 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
Honey, how old are you?
Please if you're still a teenager, I'm gonna say it is almost normal... Maybe you're a late bloomer and so you're having a double hormonal impact... Smiles...

Well.. Get a hobby or a distraction....
Avoid the internet.... Or cut the time spent on it..
Concentrate on something mind building... Like school... Or get a part time job...

And sweetie... You're not alone... Join SAA online, you'll meet similar people and I do hope you get better...
Re: Help Me! I Can't Go 1hour Without Thinking Of Pussy(women) by Next2Bezee(m): 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
You can't stay one hour without thinking about pussy then op go and buy pussy what is all this na.

Isn't that the problem he spoke about? sad He literally buys pussy even if he has to beg for the money.
Re: Help Me! I Can't Go 1hour Without Thinking Of Pussy(women) by Next2Bezee(m): 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
izaray:
Ah!! Sex is a normal thing to every living matured souls except for few. But his own is becoming a case. His getting too addicted to it, which is not healthy, in the sense that it may expose him to STD.

That's if he doesn't have already, well said though. I think a lot of people than expected have this problem.

1 Like

Re: Help Me! I Can't Go 1hour Without Thinking Of Pussy(women) by Heloct(f): 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
Get yourself involved with productive things that will sap your time and energy. By the time you are done working, you will be too tired to think of séx.
Re: Help Me! I Can't Go 1hour Without Thinking Of Pussy(women) by skimmy005: 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
pussy is life broda
Re: Help Me! I Can't Go 1hour Without Thinking Of Pussy(women) by donMIG(m): 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
We cant help u...u need prayer ir serious flogging
Re: Help Me! I Can't Go 1hour Without Thinking Of Pussy(women) by Kobicove(m): 2:48am On Oct 26, 2017
Clap for yourself
Re: Help Me! I Can't Go 1hour Without Thinking Of Pussy(women) by izaray(f): 9:38am On Oct 26, 2017
iLegendd:
Duh! Spoil ke! Who dash me spoil. Me dat is a virgin and looking for an innocent, but bad girl to deflower me. I'm selling my virginity on Jumia.com on a discount. You better hurry up!
grin grin U are damn funny jor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Doesn't Seem To Care About Her Appearance / Pls Help, How Do I Go About This? / Burna Boy's Girlfriend Stefflon Don Flaunts Massive Cleavage In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.