Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady (55913 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by mechanics(m): 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
doctorkush:
you see that guy that posted last. they smashed before exchanging numbers. SA girls are just too free....

God I called you in the other post to transfer me to SA or give them the girls here and exchange with theirs.

baba pick up, pls am still waiting
hmmmm, beware if AIDS/HIV
Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by 26Clueless(m): 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
I fucking hate the word marriage now....see how three friends smash someone future wife... there's God oooo

2 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by Divay22(f): 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
elfmann:

Smashing won't ever allow her. U cldn't decipher too. W
That's for her.
Not every girl think with her pussy.

Good day.
Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
Lemme Kak herecheesy
Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by HeyCorleone(m): 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
See how she's just distributing free sex.. LMAO..
Indeed the female folk have no sense of pride or value.
Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by designVATExcel: 1:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
Guys sef. Who will I blame here sef.

1 Like

Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by edgeP(m): 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
Solo: "everybody singing now"
chorus: "pass the courvoisier"

Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by Marcelo290(m): 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
Lol Bro code, operation pass the ball around... My guy just drop me one number, the game is complete just remaining for her to visit when am back to base.

Girls have fish brain and would never learn. Let me give you all a little clue. Guys know women love attention, so when a guy suddenly starts bombarding you with it, telling you heaven and earth, he certainly has an ulterior motive cool cool

1 Like

Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by pocohantas(f): 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
Eeyaaa.
I don't think she is a hoe, she just makes hoe decisions.
She seems like those kind of girls that can't say no to advances, it's not like they are bad, but they have no restraint.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by fash6(m): 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
doctorkush narcospost=61776210:
you see that guy that posted last. they smashed before exchanging numbers. SA girls are just too free....

God I called you in the other post to transfer me to SA or give them the girls here and exchange with theirs.

Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by LeSudAfricaine: 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
larrywax:
SA girls are like that...They can bleep anything called di*k! And they don't care mentioning it unlike Naija gals...They can deny it even if na inside them u see the "tin" with ur korokoro cool cheesy grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
I'm south african and that is not true

1 Like

Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
[quote author=fash6 post=61789347][/quote]

Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
A cheap LovePeddler SA girls are so loose all this story she never mentioned Condom no wonder they all have Aids
Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by pawesome(m): 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
Buh u stil a hoe
Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by mapet: 1:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
SirBlack999:
It doesn't explain why she's a hoe.

Neither does it explain why she will win a medal in being daft

1 Like

Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by hanassholesolo: 2:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
Giving random vaginas this much relevance...

Smh, the absolute state of Seun's website
Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by autonomous22: 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
See how dis Babe dey spoil beta pussy...
Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by finni(m): 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
It looks like she's trying to become a celebrity or YEYEBRITY...no one should be this dumbed.
Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by princeade86(m): 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
rawpadgin:
See as this one dey share her t0t0 like cola nut

SA girls are usually very cheap. Get small swag dem go dey follow u like fly dey follow poo

and what is special in toto. Sex is fun.
Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by PierreDeFermath(m): 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2017
doctorkush:

na there HIV choke pass for world
Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by Gentlevin: 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
26Clueless:
I fucking hate the word marriage now....see how three friends smash someone future wife... there's God oooo
Bro dis kind babe no be pesin future wife....she no be wife material but na girlfriend material.....girlfriend materials are used and dumped just as u see am so.....so all girls should choose which group dey belong.....WIFE MATERIAL or GIRLFRIEND MATERIAL........
Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by kay29000(m): 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
jbnm:
certified olosho

How is she an olosho when she didnt collect money from them like some Naija girls would.
Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
Divay22:

That's for her.
Not every girl think with her pussy.

Good day.
Bwahahahaha
Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by DIKEnaWAR: 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
SirBlack999:
It doesn't explain why she's a hoe.

She just told you why she is a cheap and useless hoe, you still asking?

N1gga!
Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by DIKEnaWAR: 3:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
edgeP:
Solo: "everybody singing now"
chorus: "pass the courvoisier"

Waoooooh...
Don't this hit make my people wanna...
Jump! Jump!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
I hope the guys were atleast smart to use rubber, if you cheat on me without a condom, that's a serious offence ,it means you as a guy is very stupid not to protect yourself angry
Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by morpheus24: 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
I'm south african and that is not true

My friend keep quiet, it is very true. Your girls loose die. Just buy one germison and a couple of savannah dry for them and dem go open leg for you sharp sharp plus dem dey cheat on their boyfriend and husband die.
Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
Smh...Children of Cain corrupted by the devil, unhmmh . What a pathetic world
Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by LeSudAfricaine: 4:54pm On Oct 26, 2017
morpheus24:

My friend keep quiet, it is very true. Your girls loose die. Just buy one germison and a couple of savannah dry for them and dem go open leg for you sharp sharp plus dem dey cheat on their boyfriend and husband die.
Arg coming from you can't say I expect anything better. BTW I'm not your friend
Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by LeSudAfricaine: 4:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
Ezeoyi1:
A cheap LovePeddler SA girls are so loose all this story she never mentioned Condom no wonder they all have Aids
You sound stupid, I'm sorry to say

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart / Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics / How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.