Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady (55914 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by Dino98: 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
Some Naija girls who just read this shit have also gone tru such, so please try not to hurt their feelings with ur comments...LOL
Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by morpheus24: 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
Arg coming from you can't say I expect anything better. BTW I'm not your friend

at least you did'nt say I am lieing.

You are not my enemy, therefore you are my friend, Ko!****in deep Fulani accent****
Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by CountCarter(m): 5:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
In young jeezy's voice
*Sometimes you gotta pick these hoes apart
She can't wait to Bleep a nigga in your squad*
Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by LeSudAfricaine: 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
morpheus24:

at least you did'nt say I am lieing.

You are not my enemy, therefore you are my friend, Ko!****in deep Fulani accent****
there was no need to. Your bile spewing ways are Legendary
Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by morpheus24: 7:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
there was no need to. Your bile spewing ways are Legendary

bile is nasty but it is necessary
Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
You wanna know why AIDS is 1kobo a dozen at SA

This is Y
Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by PastorAji(m): 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
Who get Lil Wayne's meme mek im also chook mouth for the matta
Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by naruto02(m): 8:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
doctorkush:
you see that guy that posted last. they smashed before exchanging numbers. SA girls are just too free....

God I called you in the other post to transfer me to SA or give them the girls here and exchange with theirs.

baba pick up, pls am still waiting
�� this guy wan kill me with laugh. You're on your own, disease they everywhere
Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by 26Clueless(m): 9:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
Gentlevin:
Bro dis kind babe no be pesin future wife....she no be wife material but na girlfriend material.....girlfriend materials are used and dumped just as u see am so.....so all girls should choose which group dey belong.....WIFE MATERIAL or GIRLFRIEND MATERIAL........

fact i
Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
See? Misplacement of anger. Instead of you to tame your prostituting Sister you are here apologizing over your stupidity.

LeSudAfricaine:
You sound stupid, I'm sorry to say
Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by tolu5656: 9:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
Yes that's how South African girls are, sex is not really a big deal.. I remember one of my Ex's and I having sex on the first date.
Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by larrywax: 9:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
U must be 1 in 100 then kiss
LeSudAfricaine:
I'm south african and that is not true
Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by larrywax: 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
Na u go taya...SA gals no dey taya grin grin
naruto02:

�� this guy wan kill me with laugh. You're on your own, disease they everywhere
Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by LeSudAfricaine: 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
Ezeoyi1:
See? Misplacement of anger. Instead of you to tame your prostituting Sister you are here apologizing over your stupidity.

still proving my point.stupid

2 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by LeSudAfricaine: 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
larrywax:
U must be 1 in 100 then kiss
ok smartass

1 Like

Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by Smartii(m): 11:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
Priscy01:
I cant even read it.. Her writeup can make some go blind.

She can distribute her pucci anyhow but to construct simple English iza problem...

#WeAreInGenerationOfHoes! angry
At least, you still got her message..... The girl didn't really know those guys are players, she fell for their sham just as most Nigeria girls would, they're easily tempted with they see. U sounded different!
Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by chuksdavid28(m): 8:52am On Oct 27, 2017
Never trust a bitch...all Dick cravers
Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by naruto02(m): 11:17am On Oct 27, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady by scrupulousblog: 12:48am On Jun 07, 2023
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart / Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics / How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.