Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,132 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex (12190 Views)

Guys Always Be Careful!! A Moral Lesson!!! (pictures ) / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? / Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by bee444: 1:53am On Mar 17, 2010
Na 2day,  I've never 4 once miss any of my ex, let alone wanting to love them again. However, Most times, they do come around to once in a while taste my sweet kini, wink Dem dey miss that thing pass their morning lecture grin
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by ayettymama(f): 3:12am On Mar 17, 2010
not just guys my dear poster

sometimes we just wonder if we let the right ones go??

*sighs*
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by martyns303(m): 4:37am On Mar 17, 2010
@ps. I'll tell u a little story abt myself. I used 2 date dis gurl vivian, she used every opunity 2 let me knw hw much she loved me but as a guy i keep formin big boi, den tins got outta control n she left, i dnt feel it for 2 months den my reality set in. I tried callin her 2 make up but notin, i stated goin 2 her house 2 appologize still notin den i started googling on hw 2 get back a lover n applied everything i read still notin, i asked friends 2 talk 2 her den she finally opened up dat she now have a fiance who cares n dat she just can't trow dat away n dat if i really care abt her i shld be happy 4 her. Men i tot i was going 2 die expectially wen i remember hw tins used to be. I recall once she asked 2 take vacation with her 2 her town, she said she's going 2 dedicate d next 48hrs of her life 2 me, she didnt leave d house 4 any reason it was fun, den a time she bought a dress n told her friends i bought it just 2 save face n ego for me. Boy i'll kindly give my left kidney just 2 have her back. So poster if u can, give dis boy a chance plsss dnt torment him.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by apari001: 5:17am On Mar 17, 2010
To you all in the house , Old wine or new wine all is wine . You never can underestimate the power of love . Love grows the participant .
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by liksy(f): 8:50am On Mar 17, 2010
Why is it that when a girl leaves a guy and has moved on with her life, the guy will want to come back. That is when he tells you that he had always loved you. He cannot do without you. I left my ex-bf, I do not have any yet but he thinks I do. I'm more focus now on my career, his friends that see me are always complementing me that I'm looking good and I'm making a success out of my career. He has been calling me ever since telling me that he loves and all. Why does he want me back?

WOW WOW! I think i have the same experience with u, this is just the same situation am facing right now. Exactly the same words he told me (I HAD ALWAYS LOVED YOU). My dear move on with ur lyf his not 4 real. He has seen ur looking good, successful he now wants u back. If u were luking haggard,scruffy would he have wanted u back. Sure u left him because he was treating u bad there is no guarantee that when he comes back he will treat you better.
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by BABAYD: 10:15am On Mar 17, 2010
Most times men go back to their exs,they do so cos of their bruised ego.
If u still love him and he claims so too. suggest u go see your family for the marriage rites and note his reactions.
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by SeanLewis(m): 11:40am On Mar 17, 2010
Love memories cant slip away cheesy
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by annie7(m): 12:29pm On Mar 17, 2010
@sophy d guy gesture could true,i personally as a person, i'm still in love with my ex gf cos my present gf don't ve all the quality my ex gf has. Though my present gf showed me she loves me in many ways but i,m still fond of my ex and we are still speaking on phone.Though we break up on the level of distance.so, it happens to still ve feelings for ur ex
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 17, 2010
Well, it does happen but how about GIRLS who want their ex(s) back? My ex keeps tellin me she loves me and she sends text msgs confessing her undying love, its funny though!
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by freezy(m): 1:57pm On Mar 17, 2010
martyns303:

@ps. I'll tell u a little story abt myself. I used 2 date dis gurl vivian, she used every opunity 2 let me knw hw much she loved me but as a guy i keep formin big boi, den tins got outta control n she left, i dnt feel it for 2 months den my reality set in. I tried callin her 2 make up but notin, i stated goin 2 her house 2 appologize still notin den i started googling on hw 2 get back a lover n applied everything i read still notin, i asked friends 2 talk 2 her den she finally opened up dat she now have a fiance who cares n dat she just can't trow dat away n dat if i really care abt her i shld be happy 4 her. Men i tot i was going 2 die expectially wen i remember hw tins used to be. I recall once she asked 2 take vacation with her 2 her town, she said she's going 2 dedicate d next 48hrs of her life 2 me, she didnt leave d house 4 any reason it was fun, den a time she bought a dress n told her friends i bought it just 2 save face n ego for me. Boy i'll kindly give my left kidney just 2 have her back. So poster if u can, give dis boy a chance plsss dnt torment him.

Wow!

Some story that is.
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by Bertbert: 2:32pm On Mar 17, 2010
There in Nigeria or may I say Africa is always a place where it seems that someone's ex will always be seen as an enemy.But its not supposed to be so, you still have the right to help your ex anywhere you can be of assistance to him or her.
A friend of mine married to a white lady who is a divorcee,one day as they were preparing to go for an occation they noticed that their car was not in a good condition,the woman simply called her ex husband and asked him to help her with his car and the ex husband did not refuse but told her to come over and take the car.After using the car the woman just returned it back to her.
How many of Nigerian women or men can do this? Let us all know that its a small world ,so that the issue of an ex will not be a do or die affair.
So poster if you are still interested in him just allow him again and try to be more careful this time around but if you dont want him again please politely let him know so that you guys can be friends and not enemies.
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by swezenberg(m): 4:18pm On Mar 17, 2010
I will not suscribe to you asking him to take you to your parents for the marriage rite. If you do what makes you feel he would not make you feel worse. What I don't understand about ladies is how they don't decipher the kind of men they go out with in a giffy.

These are the clues:

Check out the kind of friends he moves with.
Visit him at home and try to study how liberal is parents are. I mean how they tolerate his excesses
Try to find out his likes and dislikes. Whether he sees nothing wrong in issues that you can not compromise.
Does he always want more at the expense of your comfort or pleasure
Does he consider what God says before taking Drastic decisions.
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by ononogbu(f): 5:16pm On Mar 17, 2010
Base on the relationship and is not all the guys that comes back shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by supereagle(m): 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2010
Not yet tru with your treasure land and honey pot QED
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by omomakun: 11:13pm On Mar 17, 2010
Aqva:

You dated a sissy. real men don't run back, instead u gals run back to us.

Dude who says real men don't run back, sometimes real men make mistakes and what makes them real is realizing thier mistake and trying to correct it, running back doesn't equal sissy, by no means at all. And by the way 95% of the time its the man trying to get the gurl back,
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 18, 2010
@ poster
Don't go flattering yourself , just wait till he gets what he has come back for and he'll drop you again. I know I wouldn't want to go back to my vomit
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by Duniverse(m): 7:40am On Mar 18, 2010
Sean-Lewis:

Love memories cant slip away cheesy
atalli
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by faving(f): 12:06pm On Mar 18, 2010
i disagree with the writer the guys hardly run ba winkck ladies do
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by sammy6(m): 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2010
Yes its True o. Im still in love wif my ex and she's getting married in days.
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by Gaiyalo: 1:55pm On Mar 18, 2010
@Sophy09,It's not a GUY THING". I'm married now to the most beautiful woman on earth. You should understand what i mean by beautiful(Dat is everything a man wants in a woman is in her).

The point is this :I gave my ex gal friend a RED card meaning i ended the relationship for 2yrs. After these 2yrs she still came begging,when i had moved on with life.

She later kept trying to use gifts of all sorts to bring me back but all to no avail. It got to a point i concluded her love to be OBSESSION. Even,when i told her i was married,she turned deaf ears to it and kept on fighting her way,begging for us to have intimacy and that all the guys she was seeing couldn't satisfy her sexual urge.

In conclusion,it's not a guy thing as you mentioned. It applies to women more from my findings!

Cheers!
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by stevyns: 2:31pm On Mar 18, 2010
as far as im corcerned 1st dont die easily!
decide on what to do on ur own.
just search ur heart sweet heart!
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by niceG: 5:48pm On Mar 18, 2010
Sophy if u tink he is still in love y not give him a chance, but be careful
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by disturbia: 6:09am On Mar 20, 2010
@ sophy

Did he leave you or you left him? If you left him, he means he still loves you and he wants you back.
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by ayettymama(f): 6:11am On Mar 20, 2010
^^

dum dum di dum dum dum di dum dum
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by annbolyn: 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2010
it.s strictly 4 d sex mey we no de desive oourslves. unless d chick de fulish. woman 2 no wassup wen oga wen come back.besides we women lyk bin desived.
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by kayc33(m): 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2010
In love?? I'm always Hot for my exs cheesy
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by olamee(f): 1:04am On Mar 22, 2010
Bertbert:

There in Nigeria or may I say Africa is always a place where it seems that someone's ex will always be seen as an enemy.But its not supposed to be so, you still have the right to help your ex anywhere you can be of assistance to him or her.
A friend of mine married to a white lady who is a divorcee,one day as they were preparing to go for an occation they noticed that their car was not in a good condition,the woman simply called her ex husband and asked him to help her with his car and the ex husband did not refuse but told her to come over and take the car.After using the car the woman just returned it back to her.
How many of Nigerian women or men can do this? Let us all know that its a small world ,so that the issue of an ex will not be a do or die affair.
So poster if you are still interested in him just allow him again and try to be more careful this time around but if you dont want him again please politely let him know so that you guys can be friends and not enemies.

well, it can happen in Nigeria only when an ex breaks up with his/her partner in a polite way. some men r callous when they break up with their girls on the phone or do it in some other cruel way. if u beak up in a reasonable way, although u may still  see face some challenges during that, the ex will later realise that u ve actually been 'good' in ur manner of approach. that way, u can see each other in future and one person will not feel like stabbing u for what u did to him/her.
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by obasidee(m): 12:31pm On Mar 22, 2010
It's a fantasy thing. Just d feeling of wanting to do it again. He just want drill nothing more
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by BankyC1: 5:26pm On Mar 22, 2010
dis is not a guys only thng,ladies r also guilty of dis syndrome.truth is,every1 makes mistakes.try talkin thngs out wit him.who knws,he might just b d man u'll spend ur life wit.
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by Orikinla(m): 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2010
Not all guys miss their ex.

I have not seen my ex since 1999 to date and even though I have her number, I have not called her and I do not even see her in my dreams.

Make a CLEAN BREAK and you will be happier.

Life goes on.
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by eldee(m): 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2010
She's got the X-factor grin grin
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by Confuse10(f): 10:09pm On Mar 22, 2010
I have the same question. But why is it that guys still get Hot for their ex's. If you are then why leaving them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Truth Or Dare Game / Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? / She Opened Her Panties For Me And What I Saw Was...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.