Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,661 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex (12192 Views)

Guys Always Be Careful!! A Moral Lesson!!! (pictures ) / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? / Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by MrCartha: 3:36pm On Mar 16, 2010
First cut is always the deepest grin
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by RuuDie(m): 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2010
@ poster,

Eventually everybody gets on with their lives & move on. . . . but in the end, 1 person regrets more - right now, you're feeling very cool; just pray it doesn't turn out to be u!
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by beeman80: 4:39pm On Mar 16, 2010
Mhhh, This is a 9ce one.It all depends on why you broke up in the first place.Was it a case of infidelity from you? If it was then my dear run 4 ur dear bot.If its not then he probably is scared of being lonely and not finding some other lady who might understand him the way u did.So u must be real careful not to be carried away.Have all your senses on about now and most of all PRAY!
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by markeneji(m): 4:40pm On Mar 16, 2010
May he has a plan for you
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by willyspace(m): 4:41pm On Mar 16, 2010
@poster, I don't know what u r talking abt cos av never had an ex. Am still very fond of my chics dat I can always scratch any of their congos if I wish to.
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by kokoye(m): 4:44pm On Mar 16, 2010
He justs wants to hit it and run again. To give him a feeling that he can always have you.

Be smart.
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by kaypumpin2(m): 4:51pm On Mar 16, 2010
Though most discover late,the grass is not always greener at the other side.
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 16, 2010
Is it not the same guy you broke up with because he was still in love with his ex undecided

I think the guy has a thing for 'exes' . . . Not all guys!
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by princekevo(m): 5:05pm On Mar 16, 2010
@poster
I feel you, but it is in human nature that we never appreciates what we have until we lose it.
I lost the only woman i have truely loved in my life out of self pride. I will always regret losing her for jst a simply reason until the day i would meet someone i could love jst the way i loved her. Jst after months she left i discovered i have lost my future wify.
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 16, 2010
because we dont appreciate what we have until we lose it.
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by SwtzMinx(f): 5:27pm On Mar 16, 2010
.he wantz u bck. .he prolly jst realizd wat he l0st. .
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by Elprinz(m): 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2010
Pip:

Straight up Booty Call. One thing miss about my is the BJ she gave. She was the best at. It was the only thing she good at besides nagging. Besides that, nothing to miss. So, I know when ever I call her is an attempt to get the BJ. But I know it wouldn't come easy. She would want more than that, and start bitching me again, same ol'rat race. Just a fantasy though of doing it again. Wouldn't want to go through that torment of a relationship again.

hmmmmm
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by chelseabmw(m): 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2010
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by santakris(m): 5:40pm On Mar 16, 2010
U are right u know. cheesy
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by rawswagga(m): 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2010
Maybe there is sometin in ur life dat he misses a lot or maybe he has'nt found someone beter dan u yet
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 16, 2010
Especially if you knew him before he became a "Big Boy", and when u re nice and supported him when he was down, most times they do all thier gra gra and come back, sometimes they are lucky, sometimes you have moved on, some will even want to take u out of ur husbands house.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by VPG: 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2010
aisha2:

Especially if you knew him before he became a "Big Boy", and when u re nice and supported him when he was down, most times they do all thier gra gra and come back, sometimes they are lucky, sometimes you have moved on, some will even want to take u out of your husbands house.
True talk my sister.
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by jbloggs(m): 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2010
In my own case i was happy to let her go, was in love when i was
with her but out of love when we broke up.
And fell much in love with another woman that understands me better,
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by MrCartha: 8:11pm On Mar 16, 2010
aisha2:

Especially if you knew him before he became a "Big Boy", and when u re nice and supported him when he was down, most times they do all thier gra gra and come back, sometimes they are lucky, sometimes you have moved on, some will even want to take u out of your husbands house.

Ol' timer cheesy grin
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by nyabingi(m): 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2010
I left my x about five years ago and she's now married with kids but she keep calling me and reminding me of our good ol' days and wanting me to visit when her hubby is out,  dont know what she wants from me now but im tinkin of givin it a try, u know what.
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by sigidi(m): 9:23pm On Mar 16, 2010
nyabingi:

I left my x about five years ago and she's now married with kids but she keep calling me and reminding me of our good ol' days and wanting me to visit when her hubby is out, dont know what she wants from me now but im tinkin of givin it a try, u know what.

wat u mean u dont kno wat she wants. y u dey moon walk?
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by nyabingi(m): 9:25pm On Mar 16, 2010
Just dont want to get my fingers burnt, she even insisted in visiting me and man no be firewood at all.
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by gidson12(m): 10:00pm On Mar 16, 2010
@ poster.
U must b a pro in d act of bedmatics. D guy must really b missin' a lot.
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by tchange: 10:03pm On Mar 16, 2010
I think those guys cant make a decision
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by benz190: 10:11pm On Mar 16, 2010
wat is left in the well to be drilled again? reall men dont do no go backs! real men , make sure dey drill the hole so wide open that any thot of goin back gets em sick!!!!

u drill a well, and u pass it on so that others can pick the crumbs hangin on dem walls, Lyf is a b i t c h, women r ??heavens knws wor!

gbam
and
super gbam!!
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by eros(m): 10:17pm On Mar 16, 2010
Personally, my Ex is a fun girl to be with. Sex is good and oh boy! them boobs are crazy big. But just can't stand her fake and extravagant lifestyle. We still get it on whenever am in town though. cool cool cool
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by nyabingi(m): 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2010
the truth is that d females are the ones that never let go the memories of ex's, they always find a short cut to meet with their past.
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by Mekzie(m): 11:21pm On Mar 16, 2010
@ BlueDiva

True Talk wink

i can understand a man wanting to get back with his ex for the occasional s.ex,

nothing more,unless he is a demented fellow

Most times its not true undecided
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by sophy09: 11:40pm On Mar 16, 2010
Sex! I don't think so. I think why he wants me back is because his friend told him he saw me and that I'm doing well in my career. When I was dating him I was more focused on him because I was in love and I gave the relationship all I had. I wasn't focused on what was important but now that I'm single and free with my time, I rather focus on my second love which is my business. As my dad said, guys respect girls that are successful in life. That is what I'll be doing from now on.
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by bayori: 12:51am On Mar 17, 2010
Mekzie:

@ BlueDiva

True Talk wink

i can understand a man wanting to get back with his ex for the occasional s.ex,

nothing more,unless he is a demented fellow

Most times its not true undecided

You are so right dude. cus i have a new girlfriend and yet I still desire my ex and although she has her own boyfriend too we still meet and have sex once in a while.
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by jediknight(m): 1:18am On Mar 17, 2010
@Topic

It depends on who left who. I don't miss ex grlfrnds i broke up with. I wouldn't mind having a shag with em' once in a while though wink I haven't really been ditched, i guess if i had been i would miss her/ still in love with her. it might eventually end up in beef sef! How dare she leave me. wasnt my loving good enough? wink lol!

Bless!
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by uglyguynop: 1:29am On Mar 17, 2010
what are you talking about?? all my exs always wanted to marry me, they r all still in love with me and only one is married out of the 3 major girls i dated. the rest are still looking for a 'me' to come into their lives. and these are great looking girls, and non can be compared to my wife, and they know and tell me thats y i left them, and that they are hoping someone like me comes their way again, so trust me it depends on the guy, confident guys dont go back no matter what, instead the girls come back begging or wishing when its late, like in my case, cos im married with 2 lovelies,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? / She Opened Her Panties For Me And What I Saw Was... / Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.