Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,961 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex (12183 Views)

Guys Always Be Careful!! A Moral Lesson!!! (pictures ) / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? / Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by Sauron1: 10:12pm On Mar 22, 2010
Confuse10:

I have the same question. But why is it that guys still get Hot for their ex's. If you are then why leaving them

Men love killing 2 birds with a stone.
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by Confuse10(f): 10:18pm On Mar 22, 2010
Well, for what i think he finally realized that he missed something and he regret letting you go. He finally come to his sences. It is up to you whether to give him a chance or not. But if you decide to give him a chance then you should sit him down and tell him whats on your mind and how you feel. Like you don't want to experience the same thing again. Annd that would be the last time for both of you if he mistook a step again.
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by bayoolu(m): 1:14am On Mar 24, 2010
Its not all the guys O!, take me for instance, my ex broke my heart into a million pieces, and she was the only girl i ever loved, today, as i am typing this i don't feel anything for her, and funny enough she is the one that wants us to come back,  smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by Opotuniti(m): 9:12am On Sep 26, 2010
Though i opened my own thread on dis same issue, let also share it here!!!

You know @ times, u wish u culd roll back d hands of time!! Though i still av a soft spot for my 3 EXs gurls but mehnnnn i cant dare near two of dem.
Its not mainly about d guys, what of d babes demselves? dey dont help matters, it takes two to tangle.

F,  is in presently in London, we talk extensively @ least twice a month, infact she reminds me of how i handle her gentle & sweet during sex & as neva had it like dat wit any other guy. (U can imagine, av told her to move on as i av moved on wit life), d last time she was in Nigeria, we jollied round Festac tripping around, as d nights crawled in, d rest is history, she called home dat she'll be spending d night @ ma place, we had it all night, all forms, several rounds. Iwish i didnt dat night but beloveth i cudnt control it. Though d act enjoyable & fun, i regret it cos it drew us even closer.
We just had an outing 2 days after, dint pik her calls, She left for UK a week later, till date she keeps saying Miyaaa (dats her PET name for me) u cant run away even if u're married.
You see ma plight. its really not easy letting go especially wen u truly luv someone!!!!

My 2nd Ex. L,  infact is a diferent one entirely, Though we talk dirty, till date we've neva had sex but both wish we did & earnestly yearn for it but time, chance, circumstances neva made it so.
To add to your bubbles, she presently works with the same multinational group wit me though diferent sista company. We chat daily tru internal messenger as there's alwaz sometin to catch up on afta losing touch for 2years. For about 7months we kept talking but neva saw oneanoda. One nasty experience dat culd av happened was during our end of year party. Mehnnnnn she luked gorgious, i cudnt help but say hey chicolo dis hips are dammm badddd, wit bosom fully grown & showing d cleavages. She responded by saying waohh u've grown really muscular, i ticked her, she giggled, exchanged pecks & took d same table, we went on & on time to go home, had to drop her off in Surulere, an experience i wuld neva forget. While driving, jisting pulled ma hand on her thighs, culd feel d goose pimples all over her laps as she had a short gown on, tried going further b4 i pulled d breaks to avoid any accident. Brethren, it was dark, we kissed & kissed, suggested we get bak to my place since mumsie know i was bringing her bak home (my problem is dat all their mums alwaz like me & no offences once dey know dey're daughter is wit me but i know am badder dan dey think). Yeah, suggestd we go bak to ma crib, she sighed & said gently, "Honey, do u tink we nid dis now, u're in a stable r/ship, am yet to find a replacement for you in my life, dis will not help us but bring d bonds tighter, I feel Hot right now but you can help me control it, if u insist i dont mind but pls help me by not sleeping wit me though am high wont mind some 69 & manipulation. Guys & babes, my hard manliness went down slowwwly as like a plane descending to d run way. Gave her a peck & started d ride off to her crib to drop her.
We still talk about it @ work till date, she asks me times without numba, Miyaa!!! cant we make it work, i know u love me & i do. Though i stil love her anyway but not marriage, too late to turn back.

The third, Bukky is a babe i neva had d liver to bang, though she made everything condusive. we split up only to hear stories of her escapes wit guys & wished i really banged her hard in those days & had a taste of her.

@times, life throws different phases to us, d way we handle it matters, am not sure whether av handled d three cases in d rightly, but mehnnn am living d day as it comes. God help me wit my Exssss.

I might be bad peeps but got a conscience!!!!
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by Sike(m): 8:06am On May 26, 2011
strange but true!!!
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by kpolli(m): 3:23pm On May 27, 2011
he wants his change
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by Youngpo413: 5:48am On Jul 03, 2014
Aqva: You dated a sissy. real men don't run back, instead u gals run back to us.

correct!
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by Youngpo413: 6:16am On Jul 03, 2014
bayori:

You are so right dude. cus i have a new girlfriend and yet I still desire my ex and although she has her own boyfriend too we still meet and have sex once in a while.

skin to skin abi?
Re: Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex by Youngpo413: 11:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
Confuse10:
I have the same question. But why is it that guys still get Hot for their ex's. If you are then why leaving them
varieties iS the spicde...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Beautiful Lady Compares Her B**bs With COSSY [see Photos] / Ladies Have An Iota Of Lesbianism In Them. See Proof. / Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.