Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,222 members, 7,811,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads (47109 Views)

USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere / One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns / Russia Test-Fires Zircon "Unstoppable" Hypersonic Missle From A Submarine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by 4gunners(m): 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:
I know some people will still yarn gibberish that THAAD can stop Satan-2. Nice one Russia.
Trump 'THAAD' no fit stop shit. They no even sure sey N.Korea missile can be intercepted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by mecussey(m): 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2017
Make IPOB pple no go learn from russia...this one wey NK go underground.
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by gawu1: 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
Bullhari007:
they should do us favour next time and fire it towards North East
Such weapons are built to curtail trouble makers like Boko Haram, ISIS, IPOB, etc.
Now that Boko Haram have become by-the-way, it will serve well if fired into that potopoto republic as antidote to the new rising ipobian pig terrorists.
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Bsmartt(m): 6:12pm On Oct 27, 2017
Russia's intelligence is extremely extraordinary. I don't know why Putin is doing this at the moment especially when the G8 has been unleashing various sanction on North Korea for his Nuclear activities. I pray we don't have WW3. # sigh
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by xtivin(m): 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2017
Yeligray:
If war starts now Nigeria here we will launch nuclear anti corruption missile
The philistines thought they had a great army led by Goliath,but you know what happened na.Jehovah army don't need these all they need is to trust in their God. Jehovah of host
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Bullhari007(m): 6:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
gawu1:

Such weapons are built to curtail trouble makers like Boko Haram, ISIS, IPOB, etc.
Now that Boko Haram have become by-the-way, it will serve well if fired into that potopoto republic as antidote to the new rising ipobian pig terrorists.
what of skull miners , they are worst than boko haram
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by abduljabbar4(m): 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2017
Perge:
This is the real satan the muslim world should stone to death, not the imaginary myth of Arabia.

A satan that can turn the whole of Saudi arabia to a smitten arsh of nuclear debris.

But the same bomb can decorate Israel i guess

1 Like

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by abduljabbar4(m): 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
R2bees:
My guy trust me Saudi Arabia is worse than any country currently,,, just look at what they are doing to Yemen, I cried the first day I saw the news, and how the U.N is keeping mute is what I don't get..

Did you cry when you saw how Palestinian kids were being killed like ants while the US was vetoing all sanctions against Israel?

2 Likes

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by daveP(m): 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2017
doctorkush:
cheesy when young, we were always told that God promised not to wipe out the world with water again but with fire... I never believed not until now when I'm older.

so they meant bomb... nuclear weapons

what a horrible way to die....
Asides that, almost ever how survives on fire triggers. gas, electricity...
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by olabrave: 6:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
it cnt supercede a drop of God's fire.
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by somehow: 6:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
Well they already do. So what can you do about it?
MXrap:
Russia is one of the world powers that can own nuclear weapons. NK is a terrorist nation, they cannot be allowed to have such a devastating weapon of warfare.

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by sonnie10: 6:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
gawu1:

That is to say you will take your own life immediately the day you see what Israel is doing to Palestines or what myanmar are doing to rohingya people.
It amazed you that UN is keeping mute over saudi/yemen quarrel? What would you say about the israelis genocide against palestinians that is being going on since time immemorial.
Israel and Jews are the worst human creatures on the earth all time. Every conflict on mother earth emanated there. That's why the world will one day recognize Hitler and stand for him. If he was allowed to have finished the work, the world would have been safer by now.

Are you a human being? You are celebrating the fact that people, women and children were gassed to death in a concentration camps? Please educate us more on what their offences were?
Some people have sold their conscience to the devil.
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by ObaKlaz: 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
I'm about to unleash my black 9 inches 'Satan 2' on this girl's booty tonight. grin
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by joinnow: 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2017
dfrost:

shocked To what essence abeg?

To flex muscles
Like python dance
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by sureteeboy(m): 6:57pm On Oct 27, 2017
ivolt:

Wrong, North Korea is a one-man show, every other "person"
are servants/slaves.

Please check the meaning of blackmail.

This is what the North Korea leader wants. Total social isolation, that is why
the internet and cable TV is banned in the country.

As for economic isolation, it is Kim's choice to continue developing
Nuclear weapons and let the citizens starve or he could start thinking
about other people apart from himself.

Note that there is freedom of trade for countries, they can choose who
to trade with and who to blacklist. There is no law that mandates a country
to trade with others, so if most countries refuse to trade with NK, so be it.

Any video out of North Korea is made by the government, so you don't
really know what is going on.

Yeah Bro. It's obvious the guy has never read about the Korean war. Even if the NK citizens are not terrorists, the same can't be said about their "Supreme Leader", which automatically qualifies the nation as a terrorist nation.
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by excel101(m): 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2017
Russia is a super power for sure, what about a super power nation that has not revealed the kind of weapon it has. eg US.
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by joinnow: 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2017
Reason I like Russia.
Talk less but do more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Codes151(m): 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
And they will tell North Korea not to follow n test!
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by ObaKlaz: 7:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
xtivin:

The philistines thought they had a great army led by Goliath,but you know what happened na.Jehovah army don't need these all they need is to trust in their God. Jehovah of host
So, God would take the war front and coordinate our military operations for us?? Typical African mindset; religious sentiments rules almost everything else! Besides, na NIGERIA, of all nations God go fight for?

1 Like

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Yeligray(m): 7:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
IFNOTGOD:

y na see my ribs dey pain me now cos of wetyn u talk
but u sabi sey i no d lie
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
MXrap:
It is not IBM. Please pictures

Indian ballistic missile ranges r officially understated in order to avoid causing concern among European countries and US

ballistic missile with range of 5000 km and over r classified as ICBMS

Agni-III IRBM 3,500 – 5,000 km payload estimated 2.5 tonnes
Agni-IV IRBM 3,000 – 4,000 km payload estimated 2 tonnes

if the payloads r reduced to half Agni III and IV range will increase beyond 5000 km thus making them ICBMS

Agni-V ICBM 5,000 – 8,000 km payload estimated 2 tonnes
Agni-VI ICBM 8,000 – 10,000 km payload estimated 2 tonnes

Agni V and VI r true ICBMs

Nuclear Submarine launched ballistic missiles SLBM

K-4 Mark I SLBM 3,500 km payload estimated 2.5 tonnes
K-4 Mark II SLBM 5,000-8,000 km payload estimated 1 tonne
K-5 SLBM 6,000-10,000 km payload estimated 2 tonnes

ICBM test fire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00eSQgPDE2U

SLBM test fire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_feco6vn7E

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by MXrap: 7:15pm On Oct 27, 2017
That thing you posted is a knockout and not ICBM. Look below and see what ICBM looks like. America is not worried about what India and Pakistan are developing because it does not pose any threat.

See the real threat from NK. This particular ones are capable of reaching Alaska and parts of West coast America.

nemesis4u:

Indian ballistic missile ranges r officially understated in order to avoid causing concern among European countries and US

ballistic missile with range of 5000 km and over r classified as ICBMS

Agni-III IRBM 3,500 – 5,000 km payload estimated 2.5 tonnes
Agni-IV IRBM 3,000 – 4,000 km payload estimated 2 tonnes

if the payloads r reduced to half Agni III and IV range will increase beyond 5000 km thus making them ICBMS

Agni-V ICBM 5,000 – 8,000 km payload estimated 2 tonnes
Agni-VI ICBM 8,000 – 10,000 km payload estimated 2 tonnes

Agni V and VI r true ICBMs

Nuclear Submarine launched ballistic missiles SLBM

K-4 Mark I SLBM 3,500 km payload estimated 2.5 tonnes
K-4 Mark II SLBM 5,000-8,000 km payload estimated 1 tonne
K-5 SLBM 6,000-10,000 km payload estimated 2 tonnes

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Nazacent: 7:19pm On Oct 27, 2017
Russia test fires ballistic missile that can wipe out Britain, while Nigeria is still testing the integrity of Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by AmwithAtiku2019: 7:19pm On Oct 27, 2017
MXrap:
The reason the world is against NK having NW is because Kim cannot be trusted with such weapon. The chances of using against the SK is strong. This is the same reason Iran is being stopped from having NW too. NK is developing this stuff just to make trouble and not for anything whatsoever. NK should focus on rebuilding it's dying economy than developing WMD.

thank you, some plpp don't see this all because of the hatred they have towards USA,..Kim is just a trouble maker,He just want to invade South Korea and Japan..

1 Like

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by kellyJames5(m): 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2017
I knew it shocked Fear Russia!
Putin coded man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2017
stilldoingokay:

bhabahah, there Don see person wa past tham
lols.. I dey tells u

1 Like

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by AmwithAtiku2019: 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

I kept on repeating that phrase/statement because, I noticed you aren't well grounded in world history. Only hypocrites would call NK rogue and hail the superpowers.

Only plpp that hate world peace will support NK
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2017
Amberon11:
Pls what are they doing to Yemen?,
they are bombing Yemen and children are the worst hit

1 Like

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2017
ivolt:

grin grin grin Another one has been owned. World politics is more complicated than viewing a youtube video and condemning the portrayed "aggressor".
lol,, I don't watch YouTube
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 27, 2017
bkool7:

Russia is a UN recognised Nuclear Power, unlike North Korea.
Thanks for this info,, Apart from Russia which other countries
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Nnamdiojukwu: 7:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
Zoharariel:
NY, WA, IL, CA, FL, GA, VA, CO, NJ & PA = Radiation Ashes.

No counter-measures, no defence systems can stop it. I just can't wait! grin cheesy grin

Putin - You are making us proud in the jungle of the irunmoles. Hahahahahahahaaaa! grin cheesy grin
And you believed that there is or will be no countermeasures?
Bro,not every nation or country is in the habits of displaying her muscles, what the tiny isreal has in her arsenal only God almighty know,what the American has in stock right now only God know.

Iam not the fan of the Russia just because of their chest beating and displayed of military capability to scare tiny countries around her.
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by GOFRONT(m): 7:36pm On Oct 27, 2017
Pls let them test run it here in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" / It's Hitting Hard: Senior Niger Politicians Beg Tinubu To Lift Sanctions / Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.