Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,175 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors (36327 Views)

We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect / Moyo Lawal Laments Over The Number Of Suitors Who Left Her Because Of Sex. / Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by RavenClaw: 11:56am On Oct 28, 2017
Prettyenit18:
As far as am concerned, the major reason why men have refused to get married is because the society has made premarital sex legal. Ban premarital sex for six months and see whether men would not get married.[/b]And having different relationships prior to marriage would not allow them to progress, [b]they have to spend so much sustaining their girlfriends, so business would go down or they can't save their salary.

Yeah I support you. But only if women will keep their pussies then it would be possible.

And if men can have the mentality that both sides should spend money in a relationship then money would be saved.
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Vado(m): 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2017
michael142:

You burst my brain.

Lol naso padi. Ba kudi no dey make romance sweet as it should.

1 Like

Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by NoToPile: 12:09pm On Oct 28, 2017
Prettyenit18:
As far as am concerned, the major reason why men have refused to get married is because the society has made premarital sex legal. Ban premarital sex for six months and see whether men would not get married..

Very very sane point kiss kiss

They will come and deny this point too, too much free sex everywhere why get married when you can get some sexual gratification from a particular lady which you will end up dumping to marry a fresh blood.

Until we go back to the "old school" method these issues will continue to occur.

2 Likes

Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by RavenClaw: 12:11pm On Oct 28, 2017
majekoam:
People Need to stop blaming the economy. That is nonsense.

The reason are people choices.

A young man will earn a salary and spend most of it on fooling around, buying "fresh clothes", clubbing. Where will he find money to provide for a family when he doesnt save? If you earn a modest salary must you go out? If you have friends that make you feel bad for not coming out...omo you dont have friends. If they know you want to settle down a good friend will push you to do the right thing. Lastly many young men cant put their ego/immature mindset away and thats why they dont marry or if they do the marriage fails.

A young woman will be make money and be spending it on materialistic things and doesn't save. If you feel that as a woman you have a right to a relationship/marriage because you are simply a woman you are very far off. In my limited experiences ive been involved with women who expected the world but yet will not call unless you do, will not come to see you unless you pick them or give them money beforehand etc etc

If people treated other as they would want to be treated then you would see things change. The real reason for this dearth is that people want to take as much as they can with the least of effort....Do you know what kind of people have that mindset THIEVES AND CRIMINALS.

Wise up. If you want to get married know that everyone has weaknesses. Work on yourself. Look for people who are willing to change. Lastly stopped being fooled by only looks (They will fade, especially if the person is a**hole) and money (can be made and lost)....the really dont mean sheeet.

Peace

Exactly. Both men and women should spend in a relationship. Any woman that doesn't pay for any date or other things in a relationship doesn't love the man and the man should simply FÛCK her PUSSY and ASSHOLE and dump her and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 28, 2017
Arryquote author=Alexgeneration post=61838443]Make them reduce the bride price, create employment opportunities for the young men, maybe even release some men from the prison (those with minor offenses) [/quote]
Time shall come when Nigeria women will be begging men to marry them' Nigeria women are terrible' if your are not careful they will destroy your life' only few are good' daz why dangote refuse to marry till date and his doing Great

1 Like

Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Sirgay: 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2017
pocohantas:
The main reason our youths are not getting married is the poor economy as highlighted. Some men are ready to take this risk, but the woman they want to take this risk with, isn't willing to do same.

Some women are ready, but the men are not. The average Nigerian man is a provider, if he doesn't see himself playing that role well, he maintains his lane.

One NLder's girlfriend left him for a more eligible suitor. Some ladies are falling for the pressure and hopping on the next available bus in their prime. That's the cycle now. Many guys will be heartbroken in 2018 smiley wink
typical of Nigerian girl, will shift the topic from female to male, look at how she ends it "many guys will be heartbroken in 2018" as if it's a biggy or the end of the world.

1 Like

Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2017
RavenClaw:

Exactly. Both men and women should spend in a relationship. Any woman that doesn't pay for any date or other things in a relationship doesn't love the man and the man should simply FÛCK her PUSSY and ASSHOLE and dump her and move on.
. Who make I vex like this nah?. Easy o bros
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by RavenClaw: 12:19pm On Oct 28, 2017
EVILFOREST:

Guy. Abeg take am easy ...
It's not easy on these Ladies oooo
After all, na guys like me and you slack those pussssies......
The COUNTRY hard.
I can't even resign one of my jobs, because I keep dishing out cash to single siblings that are graduates every week

Yeah you are right. But at least women should also spend money in a relationship and things will improve. After all they want gender equality so equal money should be brought by both parties.

1 Like

Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by majekoam(m): 12:19pm On Oct 28, 2017
[quote author=RavenClaw post=61847575]

Exactly. Both men and women should spend in a relationship. [b]Any woman that doesn't pay for any date or other things in a relationship doesn't love the man and the man should simply FÛCK her PUSSY and ASSHOLE and dump her and move on. WTF?

So if someone did that to your sister/mum/daughter you would agree?

Boys Like you make it hard for Men like me to find a good woman. Even if you are saying it in jest you just provide an avenue for more insecurity for women.

If you are serious about this comment you need to grow up.

Nonsense.
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2017
Ifeanyidollars:

Where is the babe?
Can you connect me to her? �
see ya head. Hw much u get
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by RavenClaw: 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
Itzurboi:
Bro, you just spoke the truth, leave that hypocrite... Who go about disturbing this girls(You and I), who pester them till they give in for sex(You and I), who slack it(You and I), then some idiots go about ranting nonsense that she has a slack pussy, if you cannot deal with the slack pussy, then Bleep off atleast you contributed to other unknown girls slack p***y.... This world would only be a better place if we can tolerate each other DIFFERENCES...

If women will only have self-respect then they won't be considered bitchês. Women like slaying while their pussies keep slacking.

2 Likes

Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by ivolt: 12:36pm On Oct 28, 2017
4gunners:
U think so. Go to various campuses and see for urself the numerical differences between guys and girls

I doubt if you have ever been to a Nigerian tertiary education.
Males outnumber females in admission list.
Some departments may be skewed towards female,
the same way some departments have more male students.
Overall, more males are admitted than females.
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by thedondada(m): 12:43pm On Oct 28, 2017
Prettyenit18:
Why don't you want to discuss it further? My message is not saying sex is the only reason. But sex is the major reason, I wish we could experiment by depriving men and women of sex till they get married. Bros you would see proposal's everywhere.

Lol..

Black market sex would skyrocket in cost.

Marriages would crash faster because many would want to marry just for sex which shouldn't be the most important reason for marriage.

It won't work. You'll have a higher rate of divorce and infidelity. IMO

1 Like

Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Prettyenit18(f): 12:54pm On Oct 28, 2017
Thank you.
NoToPile:

Very very sane point kiss kiss

They will come and deny this point too, too much free sex everywhere why get married when you can get some sexual gratification from a particular lady which you will end up dumping to marry a fresh blood.

Until we go back to the "old school" method these issues will continue to occur.
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by pocohantas(f): 12:58pm On Oct 28, 2017
Sirgay:
typical of Nigerian girl, will shift the topic from female to male, look at how she ends it "many guys will be heartbroken in 2018" as if it's a biggy or the end of the world.

You left the whole post and focused on just that?
You have very serious issues. Who said it's the end of the world? Typical Nigerian boy!
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Prettyenit18(f): 12:59pm On Oct 28, 2017
If premarital sex is frowned upon, post marital sex would also be frowed upon. Marriages would last because both parties are working on each other instead of sleeping around and wishing they were never tied down I.e(married). Marriage would feel like burden or prison once you start sleeping around
thedondada:

Lol..

Black market sex would skyrocket in cost.

Marriages would crash faster because many would want to marry just for sex which shouldn't be the most important reason for marriage.

It won't work. You'll have a higher rate of divorce and infidelity. IMO
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Prettyenit18(f): 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2017
Yes, women should keep them selves.

A man's duty is to provide for the family, A woman's duty is to give birth and care for the kids. If a man wants to help with house work - good, if a woman wants to work and help financially-good.
RavenClaw:

Yeah I support you. But only if women will keep their pussies then it would be possible.

And if men can have the mentality that both sides should spend money in a relationship then money would be saved.
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by sylvez(m): 1:13pm On Oct 28, 2017
Hector09:
The major problem is the pride price, that is what is scaring most men out, even when u are earning 40k in naija u cn marry unless ur family support u, cus imagin when u we spend half a million in paying pride price

which one be pride price again nau
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Sirgay: 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2017
pocohantas:

You left the whole post and focused on just that?
You have very serious issues. Who said it's the end of the world? Typical Nigerian boy!
I thought you are mature, I singled out what I found bizarre, can't you tell by not mentioning other points in the post that I support or don't care?

The topic is about female finding it hard to find suitors I don't see whatsoever how guys getting heartbroken come to play. I know girls like you who always blame men for their misfortune.

2 Likes

Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by pocohantas(f): 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
Sirgay:
I thought you are mature, I singled out what I found bizarre, can't you tell by not mentioning other points in the post that I support or don't care?

The topic is about female finding it hard to find suitors I don't see whatsoever how guys getting heartbroken come to play. I know girls like you who always blame men for their misfortune.

Truly you have issues. Go deal with it... grin grin
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by frankkydee(m): 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2017
Laveda:

The emboldened, very true. sad

she's right becos i a lot of friends that want to get married but due to the high heartedness and the level of unseriousness of the ladies involved made them to resolve to being still single.
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2017
No woman is single in Nigeria.all these ones na social media hype.is it not the same naija we see 10 men chasing one girl and 8 out of the ten men go dey beg the babe for marriage.so who be all these ladies wey dey say dem singlecheesy.talk to any girl and she will tell u she's in a serious relationship.no woman is single abeg.
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by elantraceey(f): 3:18pm On Oct 28, 2017
lefulefu:
No woman is single in Nigeria.all these ones na social media hype.is it not the same naija we see 10 men chasing one girl and 8 out of the ten men go dey beg the babe for marriage.so who be all these ladies wey dey say dem singlecheesy.talk to any girl and she will tell u she's in a serious relationship.no woman is single abeg.

Lefulefu you know ayam single na. grin grin

There are single ladies everywhere jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Imoksp(m): 3:48pm On Oct 28, 2017
Any single lady here dat is ready 4marriage b4 Dec.shud contact me in Lagos. 08165807578.
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 28, 2017
elantraceey:

Lefulefu you know ayam single na. grin grin

There are single ladies everywhere jare
no let d wolves here hear say u are single oocheesy
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by orgzeyn(m): 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
Prettyenit18:
As far as am concerned, the major reason why men have refused to get married is because the society has made premarital sex legal. Ban premarital sex for six months and see whether men would not get married.And having different relationships prior to marriage would not allow them to progress, they have to spend so much sustaining their girlfriends, so business would go down or they can't save their salary.

true talk

1 Like

Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by elantraceey(f): 9:34pm On Oct 28, 2017
lefulefu:
no let d wolves here hear say u are single oocheesy

The wolves can't do anything in the presence of a lion na grin
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by 4gunners(m): 9:39pm On Oct 28, 2017
ivolt:

I doubt if you have ever been to a Nigerian tertiary education.
Males outnumber females in admission list.
Some departments may be skewed towards female,
the same way some departments have more male students.
Overall, more males are admitted than females.
I don't know of other part of the country, but I bodly say that we've more girls than guys on campuses in S/W. If you are opportuned go to Oau, UI and see for urself.
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by ivolt: 6:18am On Oct 29, 2017
4gunners:
I don't know of other part of the country, but I bodly say that we've more girls than guys on campuses in S/W. If you are opportuned go to Oau, UI and see for urself.

Never you look at what you see and make a conclusion,
that is unscientific and erroneous because you are seeing
what you want to see.

Get yourself an admission list and check the gender ratio.
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 29, 2017
200m of you guys so it's ok to skip a generation grin tongue
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by slyng(m): 6:38am On Oct 29, 2017
columbus007:
yeah you are fvcking right,for instance the yoros are very easy to get married to,just get them pregnant first,then secondly after birth look for a carpenter to do a flat kpako maybe 1k,then look for 3k for her after which she can go and start selling agege bread all over the street.
u got it, d same way dey do okpa and abacha on the streets of nkpor, nnobi, abakpa and emene. U are on point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. / 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.