Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors (36324 Views)

We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect / Moyo Lawal Laments Over The Number Of Suitors Who Left Her Because Of Sex. / Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by RavenClaw: 7:40am On Oct 29, 2017
Prettyenit18:
Yes, women should keep them selves.

A man's duty is to provide for the family, A woman's duty is to give birth and care for the kids. If a man wants to help with house work - good, if a woman wants to work and help financially-good.

Yes! But the woman is the helper. And if she isn't helping him financially, then where will she help him?
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by RavenClaw: 7:50am On Oct 29, 2017
ivolt:

Never you look at what you see and make a conclusion,
that is unscientific and erroneous because you are seeing
what you want to see.

Get yourself an admission list and check the gender ratio.

Google it out. Most countries in the world have more females than males.
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by RavenClaw: 8:10am On Oct 29, 2017
[quote author=majekoam post=61847808][/quote]

Please don't call my mum into this.

Girls mentality is that men should be the ones spending money. And I hate that so much. They both enjoy the relationship, the sex, and all. Why then should the man be the one to spend the money?

Girls who like to receive without giving are the kind of girls I refer to as BITCHES!!!

1 Like

Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 29, 2017
RavenClaw:

Google it out. Most countries in the world have more females than males.
Ravenclaw?You must be a die-hard harry potter fan.
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by columbus007(m): 9:06am On Oct 29, 2017
slyng:
u got it, d same way dey do okpa and abacha on the streets of nkpor, nnobi, abakpa and emene. U are on point.
wait! How u take sabi all dis food shocked
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by majekoam(m): 9:38am On Oct 29, 2017
RavenClaw:

Please don't call my mum into this.

Girls mentality is that men should be the ones spending money. And I hate that so much. They both enjoy the relationship, the sex, and all. Why then should the man be the one to spend the money?

Girls who like to receive without giving are the kind of girls I refer to as BITCHES!!!

It doesn't matter what any woman has done to you. I have been wronged by many women. I don't call them bitches. I rise above. I remain a king. So when you find that special one and she hears your story she will treat you as one. RISE ABOVE my brother.
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Prettyenit18(f): 2:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
A woman's duty is to give birth and care for the kids-have you ever seen a woman in labour? The pain is unbelievable, doctors say childbirth is a miracle and it happens every day. Have you ever tried to take care of a baby? You would be so stressed out you won't have time to do anything else. So I still maintain that a woman can help financially only if she wants to. Remember the children are for the father ( they bear his name).
RavenClaw:

Yes! But the woman is the helper. And if she isn't helping him financially, then where will she help him?
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
Prettyenit18:
A woman's duty is to give birth and care for the kids-have you ever seen a woman in labour? The pain is unbelievable, doctors say childbirth is a miracle and it happens every day. Have you ever tried to take care of a baby? You would be so stressed out you won't have time to do anything else. So I still maintain that a woman can help financially only if she wants to. Remember the children are for the father ( they bear his name).

STRONG
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
These women need to develop something called LOVING ONESELF. Once you love yourself, you'll need no one to make you feel loved. Nothing wrong with WANTING a man, or WANTING a relationship but it's the NEED that bugs me. Work hard, make your own money, make friends, you got your family and a man will become a bonus or an addition to you, NOT a necessity

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
trustyshoess:
These women need to develop something called LOVING ONESELF. Once you love yourself, you'll need no one to make you feel loved. Nothing wrong with WANTING a man, or WANTING a relationship but it's the NEED that bugs me. Work hard, make your own money, make friends, you got your family and a man will become a bonus or an addition to you, NOT a necessity

Lol..Bandage
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
RavenClaw:

Yeah you are right. But at least women should also spend money in a relationship and things will improve. After all they want gender equality so equal money should be brought by both parties.
I totally agree with you! I keep tryna drill this into my fellow ladies. We can't pick and choose where we want equality. We need to put a stop to the double standards. Go on a date with your purse and assume that you're paying half or for yourself at least. The expectation that he should pay because he's a man needs to stop cos these same women will be upset if he expects something else from them after the date
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
NoToPile:

Very very sane point kiss kiss

They will come and deny this point too, too much free sex everywhere why get married when you can get some sexual gratification from a particular lady which you will end up dumping to marry a fresh blood.

Until we go back to the "old school" method these issues will continue to occur.
even in the old school era there was premarital sexcheesy.it was done codedly thencheesy.
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
LMFAO
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by NoToPile: 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
lefulefu:
even in the old school era there was premarital sexcheesy.it was done codedly thencheesy.

There might have been but it was seen as something shameful, not to be bragged about , done in secret and because society frowned at it not too many indulged in it.

The reverse is the case today.
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
NoToPile:

There might have been but it was seen as something shameful, not to be bragged about , done in secret and because society frowned at it not too many indulged in it.

The reverse is the case today.
ehn everything changed during the 1960s sexual revolution.anyway i think the economy also plays a big part.man wey never chop belleful na im go come carry woman put for house with childrencheesy.
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
lefulefu:
ehn everything changed during the 1960s sexual revolution.anyway i think the economy also plays a big part.man wey never chop belleful na im go come carry woman put for house with childrencheesy.

I think a lack of interest...For me before now it was pure lack of interest...Lol. not like i'm not handsome and all the good qualities, i just didn't see the need for a woman until i ran into problem and saw friends were unreliable, no one to lean on for support. It was then my eyes opened that i needed a woman
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by NoToPile: 2:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
lefulefu:

But man wey never chop beleful fit dey sleep with girls up and down abi? Issorait grin
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
NoToPile:

But man wey never chop beleful fit dey sleep with girls up and down abi? Issorait grin
A man's biological needs ought to be met nacheesy
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I think a lack of interest...For me before now it was pure lack of interest...Lol. not like i'm not handsome and all the good qualities, i just didn't see the need for a woman until i ran into problem and saw friends were unreliable, no one to lean on for support. It was then my eyes opened that i needed a woman
i get ur pointcheesy..like one brother wey dem upload im story here some days ago.im girlfriend suck am dry and the bros come lose a lot of weight trying to satisfy im girlfriend financially.the day im girlfriend break up with am d bobo went into a Jubilation modecheesy.the guy prepare fried rice with salad to celebrate his now single status and to thank God from saving him from his parasitic girlfriendcheesy.
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
Prettyenit18:
what of the married woman with no kids..wetin go come be her duty? Abi u no know say there are childless couples all over the place.
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
lefulefu:
i get ur pointcheesy..like one brother wey dem upload im story here some days ago.im girlfriend suck am dry and the bros come lose a lot of weight trying to satisfy im girlfriend financially.the day im girlfriend break up with am d bobo went into a Jubilation modecheesy.the guy prepare fried rice with salad to celebrate his now single status and to thank God from saving him from his parasitic girlfriendcheesy.

Not really, i've been working since before i hit 20...Why i stayed away from the opposite gender till tomorrow i don't know...But relating with an interesting nairalander has opened me up... I'm on all eight cylinders now...ready to explode into nunu-planet... grin
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Not really, i've been working since before i hit 20...Why i stayed away from the opposite gender till tomorrow i don't know...But relating with an interesting nairalander has opened me up... I'm on all eight cylinders now...ready to explode into nunu-planet... grin
haha nunu planetcheesy...now u speaking my languagecheesy.fresh snail fall on u b4 nightfallcheesy
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by RavenClaw: 7:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
Tahra:
Ravenclaw?You must be a die-hard harry potter fan.

Yeah sure.
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by RavenClaw: 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by RavenClaw: 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
majekoam:

It doesn't matter what any woman has done to you. I have been wronged by many women. I don't call them bitches. I rise above. I remain a king. So when you find that special one and she hears your story she will treat you as one. RISE ABOVE my brother.

You are right. Thanks for your advice.
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by RavenClaw: 8:06pm On Oct 29, 2017
Prettyenit18:

The children are for both. Most times children tend to like the mother more. A woman will help financially only if she wants Lol, that is if they both agree that the man should work. If the children are at home for lack of school fees won't the woman work?! She will
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by RavenClaw: 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
trustyshoess:

Exactly!!! Women should have this mentality and they will quit being bitches and pussies.
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by RavenClaw: 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
trustyshoess:

I totally agree with you! I keep tryna drill this into my fellow ladies. We can't pick and choose where we want equality. We need to put a stop to the double standards. Go on a date with your purse and assume that you're paying half or for yourself at least. The expectation that he should pay because he's a man needs to stop cos these same women will be upset if he expects something else from them after the date

Thanks you for your wonderful posts in this thread. All Women should follow in your footsteps.
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
RavenClaw:

Thanks you for your wonderful posts in this thread. All Women should follow in your footsteps.
smiley
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by RavenClaw: 8:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Are you saying you are a virgin? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
RavenClaw:

Are you saying you are a virgin? shocked shocked shocked

Intelligent reasoning.... Take a chilled Satzenbrau on me..Yes..
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Prettyenit18(f): 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
I pity childless women, but it still doesn't change anything, he's the head of the house, he should provide for her
lefulefu:
what of the married woman with no kids..wetin go come be her duty? Abi u no know say there are childless couples all over the place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? / Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.