Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors (36323 Views)

We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect / Moyo Lawal Laments Over The Number Of Suitors Who Left Her Because Of Sex. / Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Alexanderbells2: 1:29am On Oct 30, 2017
Prettyenit18:
As far as am concerned, the major reason why men have refused to get married is because the society has made premarital sex legal. Ban premarital sex for six months and see whether men would not get married.And having different relationships prior to marriage would not allow them to progress, they have to spend so much sustaining their girlfriends, so business would go down or they can't save their salary.

I sadly agrees with this salient points. cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by vivie01(f): 6:05am On Oct 30, 2017
Alexanderbells2:

I sadly agrees with this salient points. cry cry

You self see am abi? Men are already getting what they should get in marriage, even much more through pre-marital sex with little or no commitment and at lesser cost, thus marriage is far in some of them's dictionary.
Unfortunately enough, they would still be the same set of joyless pple that will be castigating the ladies and quick to call them names, having caused enough damage already.
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by john107: 10:07am On Oct 30, 2017
I am single o. Need a woman badly
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Alexanderbells2: 2:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
vivie01:

You self see am abi? Men are already getting what they should get in marriage, even much more through pre-marital sex with little or no commitment and at lesser cost, thus marriage is far in some of them's dictionary.
Unfortunately enough, they would still be the same set of joyless pple that will be castigating the ladies and quick to call them names, having caused enough damage already.

Honestly, it's a messed up world we're living in right now. While it's true for men, same can be said for women too. Many of our female folks don't seek companionship or sex from marriage again. They've been getting it even before they're eighteen. They are only interested in the financial gains of dating or marrying a guy now. Sadly, many men too have noticed this and they are exploiting the situation.

Thinking about marriage, relationship and dating get me giggling these days.

Mehn, girls have messed up my life.

2 Likes

Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
Alexanderbells2:

Honestly, it's a messed up world we're living in right now. While it's true for men, same can be said for women too. Many of our female folks don't seek companionship or sex from marriage again. They've been getting it even before they're eighteen. They are only interested in the financial gains of dating or marrying a guy now. Sadly, many men too have noticed this and they are exploiting the situation.

Thinking about marriage, relationship and dating get me giggling these days.

Mehn, girls have messed up my life.

LMFAO @ Many of our female folks don't seek companionship or sex from marriage again. They've been getting it even before they're eighteen.

1 Like

Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Alexanderbells2: 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

LMFAO @ Many of our female folks don't seek companionship or sex from marriage again. They've been getting it even before they're eighteen.

It's funny, but sadly, it's very true. These girls ain't loyal. The boys are demons too. It's messed up bro.
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
Alexanderbells2:

It's funny, but sadly, it's very true. These girls ain't loyal. The boys are demons too. It's messed up bro.

I disagree, leave the world and all its corruption, and seek for the good you desire.... Simple as that. Your perception and view of the world has been affected by your sight and view of the world...Seek for the good and thee shall find
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Alexanderbells2: 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I disagree, leave the world and all its corruption, and seek for the good you desire.... Simple as that. Your perception and view of the world has been affected by your sight and view of the world...Seek for the good and thee shall find

I don't disagree brethren. That is what I'm doing at the moment. A lot of water have passed under the bridge man. It's quite not easy to LEAVE THAT PERCEPTION behind because it's not a perception brought about by hearsay. It's a perception brought about by experience.

All in all, I understand your thoughts and I do appreciate your sayings. I have people reminding me same daily too.

Cheers mate.
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
Alexanderbells2:

I don't disagree brethren. That is what I'm doing at the moment. A lot of water have passed under the bridge man. It's quite not easy to LEAVE THAT PERCEPTION behind because it's not a perception brought about by hearsay. It's a perception brought about by experience.

All in all, I understand your thoughts and I do appreciate your sayings. I have people reminding me same daily too.

Cheers mate.

I feel the same way....To me, i think you should relax...There are so many good women out there...R u in lag ?

1 Like

Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Alexanderbells2: 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I feel the same way....To me, i think you should relax...There are so many good women out there...R u in lag ?

I reside in Lagos, yes.

I know there are. I have no doubt my brother. Problem is, as a man, you get to a stage in your life time becomes a scarce commodity if you know what I mean. It takes cheer providence and smartness to see the good ones.

Lemme narrow it down specifically. I'm all about looking inward into my inner circle now.
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
Alexanderbells2:

I reside in Lagos, yes.

I know there are. I have no doubt my brother. Problem is, as a man, you get to a stage in your life time becomes a scarce commodity if you know what I mean. It takes cheer providence and smartness to see the good ones.

Lemme narrow it down specifically. I'm all about looking inward into my inner circle now.

We're exactly at the same spot...TIME is of the essence, and the need to make smart decisions has never become so heightened....Mistake is not permitted
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
Alexanderbells2:

I reside in Lagos, yes.

You could try some of the ladies on this forum...
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Alexanderbells2: 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

We're exactly at the same spot...TIME is of the essence, and the need to make smart decisions has never become so heightened....Mistake is not permitted

I know, right.

Besides, as a working class, Time to actually spend with a girl to know her and build a relationship is also a big mirage. Like, available weekends when you're not working, you're trying hard to probably sleep and be energized for the coming week.

See baba, make God help us ni joo.
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Alexanderbells2: 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

You could try some of the ladies on this forum...

Ermmmmm, that's a good idea oo. But I don't even frequent the romance section. I mean, times I've tried checking the sections out, I see kids everywhere and I just can't stand it. Maybe I'm been judgemental Sha. Maybe.

PS : sorry I have to ask bro. Did SHE eventually forgave you? angry angry
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
Alexanderbells2:

I know, right.

Besides, as a working class, Time to actually spend with a girl to know her and build a relationship is also a big mirage. Like, available weekends when you're not working, you're trying hard to probably sleep and be energized for the coming week.

See baba, make God help us ni joo.

i had something with a working class some years back...i also work too, guess what, we exchanged over 200 mails..work wasn't disturbed...try something like this na
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
Alexanderbells2:

Ermmmmm, that's a good idea oo. But I don't even frequent the romance section. I mean, times I've tried checking the sections out, I see kids everywhere and I just can't stand it. Maybe I'm been judgemental Sha. Maybe.

PS : sorry I have to ask bro. Did SHE eventually forgave you? angry angry

Hahahaha @ Did SHE eventually forgave you Don't ask me...my lips r sealed brov
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Alexanderbells2: 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

i had something with a working class some years back...i also work too, guess what, we exchanged over 200 mails..work wasn't disturbed...try something like this na

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Alright, if I see someone, I'll let you know cool cool
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Alexanderbells2: 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Hahahaha @ Did SHE eventually forgave you Don't ask me...my lips r sealed brov

lipsrsealed

Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by hooklover: 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
Standards of ladies are high. Here are the facts.

Not all ladies will be married.
Many ladies will end up as 2nd and 3rd wives.
If marriage is not coming try and give birth to ur child forget Wat people say. Ur own is ur own..

So many eligible men are already married. The rest unemployed and unready. By the time he is ready he goes for younger ladies leaving the older ones.

At a point so many older ladies...

At point of getting job ladies are employed with good salary leaving d guy roaming d streets..

She has all d money but no suitor and ones that hit on her are taken already.

Summary is to just gives guys d jibs so dey can earn and setup a family....

Empower a man with Job u empower a potential family.
Empower a lady u empower an individual.....

2 Likes

Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
Alexanderbells2:

lipsrsealed

Brov, i'm floating oh...I'm also seeking answers
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Alexanderbells2: 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Brov, i'm floating oh...I'm also seeking answers

I'm guessing she's the only one that can answer that.
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
Alexanderbells2:

I'm guessing she's the only one that can answer that.

lipsrsealed lips sealed brov..I wonder how you know about it
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by Alexanderbells2: 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

lipsrsealed lips sealed brov..I wonder how you know about it

Okay. Permanently sealing mine. I never mentioned it!!!
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by RavenClaw: 11:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Intelligent reasoning.... Take a chilled Satzenbrau on me..Yes..

Hmmmn okay
Re: Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors by RavenClaw: 12:09am On Oct 31, 2017
hooklover:
Standards of ladies are high. Here are the facts.

Not all ladies will be married.
Many ladies will end up as 2nd and 3rd wives.
If marriage is not coming try and give birth to ur child forget Wat people say. Ur own is ur own..

So many eligible men are already married. The rest unemployed and unready. By the time he is ready he goes for younger ladies leaving the older ones.

At a point so many older ladies...

At point of getting job ladies are employed with good salary leaving d guy roaming d streets..

She has all d money but no suitor and ones that hit on her are taken already.

Summary is to just gives guys d jibs so dey can earn and setup a family....

Empower a man with Job u empower a potential family.
Empower a lady u empower an individual.....

Nice post bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. / Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.