Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,228 members, 7,957,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:16 PM

Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience (53325 Views)

"My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / Couple Under Fire For Publishing Nudes In The Name Of Motherhood Pics! / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience by sanpipita(m): 11:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
victorioushands:

You have just lost the argument. Bye
So funny you think I'm arguing with you, bye too
Re: Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience by SexyDenzel: 7:34am On Nov 01, 2017
Benita27:
They do that 'cause they love admiring their nudity, and probably 'cause they're dating guys who always ask for them. In the latter, having it on the phone comes in handy when they ask. grin That being said, everyone has a right to what he/she keeps on his/her phone. Phones are personal properties so you guys should quit complaining.

Good, let no girl start crying or complaining when their nudes are leaked too. Always understand the consequences of your actions and risks and also be ready to accept backlash before embarking on them.

The ocean can never swallow a human being that never stepped a foot near it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience by SAMBARRY: 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
victorioushands:

You do not need to get all defensive. I just said the truth. By the way, it's your loss that we did not have smartphones when my mom was growing up and now she uses a tiny phone for calls.
I see you've got dry jokes
Re: Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience by Konquest: 9:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
toastedbread:
a lady once brought her faulty laptop for fix. upon fixing, i looked at her .jpeg files and what i saw on her DCIM folder was so wink
^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
You have said it all...! grin
Re: Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience by shugamummy: 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
Privacy issues ,people are not really concerned or careful
Re: Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience by shugamummy: 10:44am On Jan 12, 2018
check this app https://www.nairaland.com/4241787/secrets-implications-unveiled

shugamummy:
Privacy issues ,people are not really concerned or careful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network / Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.