Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

My Experience With Marijuana (weed) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Marijuana (weed) (27597 Views)

My Experience With Marijuana / My Negative Experience With Marijuana Substance Abuse. / 14 Year Old Female Student Nabbed With Marijuana In School Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Oyindidi(f): 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
Danelo:

Dis babe go like gist o.
She wan kno every every
Yes
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Gofwane(m): 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2017
Contd......

The journey to top of the mountain was not an easy one but as a lover of adventure that i am, i found it interesting.
We looked all over the surrounding, nooks and any other likely place but saw no-one. We decided to turn and leave and saw a guy and a lady over the other side. They were both lying on their backs on the rocks and smoking weed while playing bob marley's songs. So we decided to approach them.

Mat: good evening sir, please we want to buy dope.

They sat up, looked at us and burst into laughter. Probably thinking like : see this small boys oh.

Taw: (moving closer to them) yes sir we want to buy smoke, please help us. We are students of ************ school.

Guy: ok, go over there and.............

(his girlfriend cuts in, not allowing him to conclude what he was saying)
By now I'm losing my temper but struggling to keep calm because i didn't like the way they were using us to play.

Girlfriend: so you kids are students and instead of you to go read your books, you are here trying to buy weeds.

....that was it! Her statement just unleash the hot temper I've been suppressing all the while.

Me: woah, woah, woah.... bittcch, who are you referring to as kids?

That statement made her boyfriend angry and he charges towards me

Guy: did you just call my girl a bittcch

Me: so you want to come and fight me? You should be ashamed that a lady is deciding for you what to say or not

Obviously, my words hit him hard because he just froze where he was

Me: mat, Taw let's get out of this place.

Girlfriend: this boy get liver oh

Guy: (shouting at his girlfriend) shut up!!!
Bro, just go over that place you came through and shout DON GEE!

We thank him and left. That is one thing i like about men, they easily cut the bulllshit and get along with each other.

We went over there and sat under a tree and shouted DON GEE. Suddenly, a bag fell from the tree. We immediately stood up, looked up and saw a guy sitting on the tree.
After throwing down his bag, he threw a very sharp and long sword - the type of sword used in adventure movies. Then he jumped down too. One look at this guy and i nearly vomit my heart through my mouth.
...lemme try and describe him..... he was very tall, black in completion, the palm of his hands were black just like his body, some scars on his face, a very long dreadlocks that is down to his waist, and when he spoke, his voice was deep, slow and his teeth were also black. This guy looks really strange.

I remember a news that circulated in school and in town about his death. The news was that police finally caught him after so many decades of attempting to capture him. And so when they caught him, they injected him with a substance that would kill him in a matter of days after they released him.

On till now, I've heard rumours of him still being alive even after he died and was buried. And to make matters more scary, at the bottom of the rock is a cemetery shocked

Don: what do want here?

To be contd.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Gofwane(m): 8:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
All this ghost readers that are just viewing without commenting

Anyways, i have my very tight friends that have been encouraging me to carry on.

The next update is dedicated to you all : Joislim, Johnsyn, pu7pl3, mikefem58, IamHeWrites, Oyindidi, Augustap, khia, danelo cheesy and the rest too numerous to mention.

Typing............

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Danelo(m): 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
Gofwane:

Anyways, i have my very tight friends that have been encouraging me to carry on.

The next update is dedicated to you all : Joislim, Johnsyn, pu7pl3, mikefem58, IamHeWrites, Oyindidi and the rest too numerous to mention.

Typing............

Me nko?? grin grin
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Oyindidi(f): 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
Gofwane:

The next update is dedicated to you all : Joislim, Johnsyn, pu7pl3, mikefem58, IamHeWrites, Oyindidi, Augustap, khia, danelo cheesy and the rest too numerous to mention.
Typing............
OK baddesttongue waiting for update with my fuju milk
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Gofwane(m): 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
Oyindidi:
what about the guy the nurse gave injection. Tell me
you mean dach? Well, after the death of Gan, everyone of went into hiding and leaving on a low key. That was how i became a church goer until i met mat and Taw
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Gofwane(m): 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2017
Typing.....
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Oyindidi(f): 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2017
Gofwane:
you mean dach? Well, after the death of Gan, everyone of went into hiding and leaving on a low key. That was how i became a church goer until i met mat and Taw
Okay, I wanted to know if he's okay
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by WebSurfer(m): 9:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
khiaa:

I agree, alcohol is much worse than weed and it has no benefits to it except for red wine of course. Weed is legal here in California, United States and starting Jan. 2018 it will be legal to grow and sell marijuana creating more jobs. As of now we can buy cannabis oil (marijuana oil) in the health store for cooking, and using on our hair and skin. It's some good stuff.

The side affects of weed besides the high are laughter, the munchies and sleep, now what could be wrong with that? Marijuana is a godsend to people suffering with cancer because it eases the pain, gives them their appetite back which helps them to put back on some of the weight that the cancer caused them to loose and it puts laughter back into their souls, and this has been proven.
Lovely
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Safiaa(f): 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
owensking:
Similar experience...

I had just moved out of my parents house and was sharing a room with my "friend". I had no idea he smoked weed, despite his suspicious movements and signature weed scent(abi na odour?) barely two weeks after moving in with him, my worst fears were confirmed as he started bringing home his weed smoking buddies and they would occassionally roll a wrap and smoke it right there in the room or mix the weed with beans or spagehtti.
Being a very curious person i always wondered what made them happy after smoking, so i decided to find out for myself(wrong move)

It was a very hot day in february, a saturday i think it was, my friend was out as usual. I searched everywhere for his stash but couldn't find it so i decided to go and get mine. I arrived the weed joint all sweaty and nervous, half expecting to get muged but nobody seemed to be aware of my presence there, they were all on different planets all expect one i concluded that he must be the seller so i approached him and the following conversation ensued:
Me: how far?
Weed seller: i dey
Me: i wan buy weed
Weed seller: how many parcel?
Me: parcel ke? Iro oo, na just small i need
Weed seller: laughs really hard. bolo leleyi sha(meaning this guy is a dunce oo)
Apparently, a parcel of weed is that small wrap, i didn't know that. I thought it was something very large.
I gave him 1000naira and he gave me a tiny wrap of weed with a white paper, i was suprised when he gave me 950 as change. I couldn't beleive weed was that cheap.

On my way home, i decided not to smoke it but mix it with beans because i thought that it will be better that way(another wrong move). Long story short, i cooked beans and added the whole weed, ate it and called my friend, i told him ogbeni i just ate weed oo and nothing happened to me this one that you people will eat and be feeling funky, i don chop am oo. My friend was like ehen you be strong man oo
I decided to take a quick nap before doing laundry, i woke up about 20 minutes later on the floor i was banging my head on the floor, and i couldn't stop, my heart beat was so audible and fast, everything was extra bright and extra loud. After a few minutes of head banging, i was able to get up from the floor,
I felt as if i had just gained access to a part of my mind that I never knew existed previously, it was scary and cool at the same time. I could feel the blood flowing in my veins(you have to experience it to believe it. Though I strongly advise against it) i felt so uncomfortable in the room, it felt like i was in an oven suddenly a voice in my head wisphered ogbeni bo aso e joor (off your clothes) i obeyed. The voice came again oya sa re(now run) that was when i realised that the weed had taken effect so i decided to take a shower to see if it will calm me down, but the water felt so hot on my skin so hot i ran out of the bathroom.

I called my friend to see if he could help me make sense of what was going on but he laughed at me, he asked me the quantity of weed i took and i told him i used a whole parcel, he said guyyyyy you don eff up if you no sleep in the next 30mins, you go mad oo go chemist make you go explain yourself.
By this time things had escalated, i had a severe itch at the back of my head that wouldn't go away no matter how hard i scratched and i was convinced that the beating in my chest was an evil spirit that could only be killed with a punch. I ran to my neighbour champion and told him champion e jo e fun mi lese laya(champion pls punch me in the chest) ti e ba gbami lese laya mo ma ku oo(if you don't punch me i will die oo) he hissed and walked out having had enough of such nonsense from the boys in the boys quatters.

The voice in my head came again iwo na o de gba ara e lese laya abi o ti fe ku ni(why don't you punch yourself in the chest or do you want to die?) i punched and punched but there was no difference.
The house was getting hotter, the voice in my head was getting louder, the itch in my head was getting worse, and the evil spirit in my chest was getting louder. Then came the voice again oya ma sare lo(start running) so i started running but on getting outside in the sun, i felt so cold i was shivering but that didn't stop me from running(i would have given husain bolt a run for his money on that day).
On getting to the chemist, i realised i was bare footed, i told him i had a severe headache i needed something to make me sleep immediately, he gave me the drug and i chewed it right there in his presence, next i asked him to give me a drug for evil spirit, that was when he realised something was wrong with me and chased me out.
I got back home and tried to sleep but my heart beat wouldnt let me, so i ran back out this time around to a nurse in the area, first thing she asked was kilode o wo bata ni? (why don't you have your shoes on? I told her jackie chan ti gba bata lowo mi (jackie chan collected my shoes) i was finally able to explain my situation to her and she took me in, tied something around my elbow and injected me directly in the vein. I passed out immediately only to wake around 1 or 2am in the middle of the night with the worst kind of hunger I have ever felt in my life. I ate a whole loaf of butter field bread in one sitting without butter or tea.

I came home to a hero's welcome, my friend told me e be like say your head no carry am but e go better make you try am once more so you go dey use to it. The following day while the house was empty, I packed my Ghana must go and like the prodigal son in the bible I went back home to my parents. It's been a few years since that experience but the lesson I learnt is an unforgettable one. My curiosity hasn't gotten me in trouble again and my circle of friends have since changed.

Fear weed!
Very relatable. Weed should be taken moderately. But if you over do it, you will honestly feel like you're dying. Its a very horrible experience. Wouldn't wish it on my enemy. People may think you're over exaggerating but its 100% real. I didn't get over my situation until after 48hours.
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
Safiaa:
Very relatable. Weed should be taken moderately. But if you over do it, you will honestly feel like you're dying. Its a very horrible experience. Wouldn't wish it on my enemy.

How often do you take it?
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Safiaa(f): 9:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
Blackfyre:

How often do you take it?
Never. One off situation.
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
Safiaa:
Never. One off situation.

Same too, it was a terrible experience. I commend the peeps who engage in it, some guts.

How about shisha/hookah?
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Augustap(f): 9:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
Gofwane:

Typing............
Type on. I dey your back grin
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Safiaa(f): 9:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
Blackfyre:

Same too, it was a terrible experience. I commend the peeps who engage in it, some guts.

How about shisha/hookah?
shisha is cool. Just makes me feel lightheaded, thats all.
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
Safiaa:
shisha is cool. Just makes me feel lightheaded, thats all.

Okay...but i read it has 1.7 times the amount of nicotine cigarettes has and also it can lead to cancer.

Which are you beer or wine/liquor? Both?
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Gofwane(m): 10:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
Contd.......

Me that was always forming baddest immediately humble before Don gee. My voice was trembling grin

Me: we want to buy dope

Don: who send you?

Me: nobody sent us

Don: if i find out that you were working for the police, i will personally visit you one after the other at your house and chop off your heads with this sword.

Mat: i swear no body send us. We came on our own.

Don: how many wraps una want?

Taw: 6 wraps so that we go share 2, 2

He picked up the bag and brought out 6 wraps of weed. We paid him and left for another mountain that is closer to our school.

We got there and had to walk around to find the entrance to the place because it was fenced and a building is being erected inside, but no sign of the people doing the building work. I think they must have closed for the day because it was evening already.

We all sat down and began to roll 1 wrap each. Now the truth is that i was scared of weed due to experience before but i wasn't gonna jonze in front of this small boys that have been looking at me as their role model.

Within few seconds, they were done rolling and lit their's but i was still struggling with mine. Mat sensing that i was a novice (not everyone that smokes weed know how to roll it) handed me his own and collected mine. We continued smoking, gisting, and laughing that i got carried away and began to drag it deeply and exhaling the very thick smoke. Mehn, i was really enjoying myself. Kai! Anybody that says weed is not sweet is a big lier! Oh God, is this what I've been missing all these while?

Suddenly i felt like someone used a hammer to hit me in the middle of my head to the extent the weed i was holding fell down.

Taw: why you just dey throw your smoke on the ground?

Mat: this is the third time he is doing that

But they noticed i wasn't paying any attention to what they were saying. Rather, I'm staring far into the bush ahead.

Mat: what are looking at?

Me: i know that old woman that is cat walking over there

Taw: but there is nobody over there nah.

Me: look very carefully she's over there...

Mat: this guy don high o

Me: (tapping both of them to pay attention) look, look, she is pulling off her clothes and waving at us!

They burst out laughing again and then mat said we should be leaving now because the place is getting darker. I managed to climb down from the rock not without falling down twice and twisting my ankle in the process. I began limping as i walk.

At the bottom of the rock, we decided not to use the gate because it was far and there was a hole on the fence close to us. we can pass through it but we will have to squat down before we can be able to pass through it.
Mat went first, followed by Taw, i was the last one. I squatted and crawl out to the other side. But instead of me to stand up after coming out on the other side of the fence, i continue squatting and crawling behind mat and Taw who were busy talking not knowing what was going on behind them grin grin grin

To be contd.......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 05, 2017
Safiaa:
Very relatable. Weed should be taken moderately. But if you over do it, you will honestly feel like you're dying. Its a very horrible experience. Wouldn't wish it on my enemy. People may think you're over exaggerating but its 100% real. I didn't get over my situation until after 48hours.
Lucky U.. I was alryt in abt 3days but i kept having withdrawal symptoms for abt two months
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by emperormossad(m): 10:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
Nice writeup OP. It should be taken in moderation anyway. I remember my first experience, my 4th year in the university. Just thinking about it now brings fond memories and feelings. Bottom line is I became fond of it. Doesn't matter the brand or name, as long as it's weed I'm ok with it. But I avoided SK, until I came back home to Lag( gives me headache). Weed is cool, just don't exceed your 'guage'
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by emperormossad(m): 10:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
I was returning from one of the lecture halls where I went to study. I was on the pathway to my lodge when my colleague called stopped me and asked where I've been all this while. I told him I went to study. He told me to accompany him to his friend's lodge. When we got there, this friend of his (lemme call him eze) was cooking spaghetti. That was my first time of meeting him (later discovered his elder bro was two years ahead of me in my department). So this colleague of mine (mr P) told me to enter while he spoke in hushed tones with eze. I was watching sumfin on his cable TV, a.c was on full blast, the room was really cool, eze walked in and gave mr p this weird looking thing all rolled up. Mr P took some really cool drags and gave me to smoke.
Mr P: no dey smoke am like that, no be cigar. Smoke am like this ( collects it from me and shows me properly)
Me: no p man. Wetin be ds?
Mr P: na weed na. Igboo
Me: you mean am? Na my first time be this oo
(mr p an eze glance @ each other and smiled. This my jehovah witness friends don bad die)
Oh boy, my brethren, that was how I told them I was feeling a bit hot, I needed to take the blunt outside. So the three of us went outside, sat on the varendah and continued smoking. Next thing eze brought out his fone and switched on the torch to look around. The light mistakenly hit my eye but ladies and gentlemen, immediately that happened I swear I saw myself in Jupiter. I shouted 'Jupiter'. Eze did it again, I told him I'm out of the milky way galaxy now, I'm very sure I'm in Jupiter. Omg, twas awesome. Next thing I knew, I started reciting names of planets, started imagining weird things. Really weird things. Took my phone and started chyking one of my female classmates on asap (funnily enough we had a good laugh later). I ran inside and told them not to open the door if I want to leave. Jumped on the bed and fell asleep, woke up on the floor with me sinking my teeth into the bed out of hunger. I swear I could eat wood, fibre, glass, infact anything @ that point in time. Eze gave me spag. That was how my journey into weed smoking began. When I took weed the next day with another lodge neighbor called Vic joining us...that was our village people drumming gently for us. Story for another day.
God. Weed feels good oo.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by fabulouscj: 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
grin grin weed
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by pu7pl3(m): 11:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
Gofwane you and real madrid made my night smiley
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by TheManOfTheYear: 11:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ladies and Gentlemen.. do not listen to all of them stating "weed is good" and then afterwards you start thinking of trying it out of curiousity...

You might never be sane again to tell the story.
Curiousity, they say kills the cat.

Say no to drugs.
Engage more in sports for your recreation

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Gofwane(m): 11:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
Contd....

I got tired of squatting and crawling and began pleading with them to slow down their pace. They turned and saw me on the ground grin grin they were surprised for a moment and then they started laughing. But none of what was happening appeared funny to me.

Mat: why are you still squatting down?

Me: so that i can pass through the hole

Taw: but we have already passed through the hole nah

They helped me up and i began to walk normal though i was still limping. We approached a group of ladies and in my mumuness, i devised a plan to catwalk pass them so that they won't notice that i was limping.
I began to cat walk in front of them, i even tried to be shake my ass. The girls burst out laughing and then cheering me to further encourage me. Mat and Taw were also laughing very hard. After we passed those girls, my madness changed to gear two!

I saw my life leaving my body shocked I ran fast and grabbed the life and put it back into my body. But the life still escaped again. I chased it and caught it and fixed it back, but this time i i made sure i held it tightly by crossing my both hands across my chest in order to block the way if my life decided to leave my body again.......

To be contd...........

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Gofwane(m): 11:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
pu7pl3:
Gofwane you and real madrid made my night smiley
that's great!
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by mikebabs101: 11:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
pu7pl3:

Oga if you can't back up what you said and prove me wrong then stfu
you get wahala, go smoke weed yourself and get the experience, then come back to say he is wrong lol
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 06, 2017
Hahahahahahaha... See As I Just De Laugh Since... Guy You Be chronic Street Guy
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by pu7pl3(m): 2:01am On Nov 06, 2017
mikebabs101:
you get wahala, go smoke weed yourself and get the experience, then come back to say he is wrong lol

Lol I can see you just Want to mention me smiley
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by pu7pl3(m): 2:02am On Nov 06, 2017
Gofwane:
that's great!

I hope say more dey come smiley

MODIFIED: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe grin
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Gofwane(m): 9:20am On Nov 06, 2017
PureWaterNylon:
Hahahahahahaha... See As I Just De Laugh Since... Guy You Be chronic Street Guy
grin grin
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 06, 2017
Gofwane:
grin grin
abeg More of Your Life Story...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend / The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} / I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.