Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

My Experience With Marijuana (weed) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Marijuana (weed) (27618 Views)

My Experience With Marijuana / My Negative Experience With Marijuana Substance Abuse. / 14 Year Old Female Student Nabbed With Marijuana In School Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Joislim(f): 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
mikefem58:
JONSYN!!! JOI SLIM is here oo
grin good evening
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by mikefem58(m): 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
Joislim:
grin good evening
good evening ma

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Augustap(f): 8:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
khiaa:

Dummy you don't own it either so who are you to tell me not to quote you.
SMH Stuck on Stupid and Glued to Dumb.
Aiit then. It seems you're senseless, frustrated, stupid, tired and useless. Meet the one who made you so frustrated and vent on the person. I'm not the source of your problems. Continue quoting me jobless fool, when you're tired, you can go to bed. It'll do you a whole lot of good.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Alezy(m): 8:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
khiaa:

Yes baby I know all of this. like I said, I have never smoked weed before but I will tell you how I experienced this because I won't keep any secrets from you.
yeah would really wanna hear. Send a mail asap
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by JONSYN7154: 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2017
Joislim:
grin good evening
JOISLIM where have you been?
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Joislim(f): 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
JONSYN7154:
JO ISLIM where have you been?
good evening, I've been down with fever
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by mikefem58(m): 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
JONSYN7154:
JOISLIM where have you been?
the chase continues........where is Gofwane

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Joislim(f): 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
mikefem58:
monitoring spirit, grin
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by mikefem58(m): 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
Joislim:
monitoring spirit, grin
it going to be J.J SYLM

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Joislim(f): 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
mikefem58:
it going to be J.J SYLM
Nah... grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by JONSYN7154: 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
mikefem58:
can I call u
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Gofwane(m): 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
Contd....

It was evening and the whole town was getting set for the cross-over night celebration. Me, Peter, sule, and Austin went to check on dachshund. Oboyyeh the guy was still sleeping. We began to worry about his health then his sister told us the nurse injected him with diazapam that was why he was still sleeping. Quite unfortunate this wounded soldier will miss out the fun of the new year celebration.

At about 9pm, people started going to church for the new year services , but we, we headed out for the bush where we were going to do our own service. Everyone of was had a bag containing all the different types of shayo we could afford. We passed through a football field and saw some guys setting up the rockets, bangers, disco light, tyres and a dj setting his instruments. This is where everybody will be coming to when the time is 12:01am. Among those guys setting up the fire works were Geb and Gan (i don't want to mention their full name to protect their identity). The two of them are also part of our gang but they are not all that active like the rest of us. Gan and Geb were best of friends. I used to suspect them to be gay due to how close they were.

Immediately they saw us, they left what they were doing and followed us. We got to the bush and settled down for business.

Sule: oya everybody should bring out the the content of the bag you are holding.
My eyes nearly popped out of my face. So many varieties of shayo. Three big bottles of dark sailor rum, 1 big bottle of both topman, calypso, and a black nylon of weed and plenty rizla plus many packs of cigarettes. Mehn, today na today, we go high till we pass out.

Sule: Gan and Geb, wetin una bring?

Geb: na exol volume 5

Me: shocked I've heard of this thing before. They say exol high dey make person to become very, very violent. Where una get am?

Geb: na one of our senior from school dash us 5 tablets as a new year gift.

Peter: Abeg me i no go take that thing o.

Geb: who go even give you?

Austin: Abeg make we start our own service naw. Very soon it will be 12:01am and i no wan miss the party for football field.

And so with that, we began the show. I can't even describe The type of thick smoke that filled the air. But i was careful not to smoke the weed. Only cigarette and the booze. We continued cranking jokes about the incident that happened earlier at dach's house.

Very soon, all of us were in cloud nine, gisting and shouting at the top of our voices. I saw Gan pour the 5 tablets of exol inside the half bottle of calypso that remained.

Me: Gan, gimme that thing make i sip

Peter: no be you just tell us say e dey make person violent?

Me: i can control myself

Sule: no way! I no wan make you take this thing and later spoil our new year.

I didn't listen to him as i stood up to go and sit close to geb and gan but sule forcefully pulled me down. I made another attempt but he still pulled me down

Me: (struggling to talk because i was really high) so you no wan make i take am but you allow Gan and Geb to take it

Sule: we didn't planned the night with them because they were busy fvking each other while we were struggling to organise all this shayo. So, they are on their own.

Just then, we heard people screaming loudly, wishing each other a happy new year. Music was played and the fire works started. The sky was so bright and looking good.

Austin: boys, it's new year! Make we dey go field because i go rock nyash wella.

With that, we stood up and began moving. Oboyyeh, we were all staggering but we were enjoying it. Gan and Geb were very far behind us because they were walking very slowly. In fact, their own staggering was twice ours!
We eventually arrived at the field. I must confess that God is a merciful God because the type of things they were doing in the name of dancing is too much. Both the guys and babes were just dipping their hands inside each other's trousers. And this were people that just returned from church. SMH..

Many of the guys on the field were smoking weed openly and there was a police van patrolling the place but the police no send anybody. We also brought out ours and joined the fun. I then saw something interesting, a guy was dancing yahooze and pouring a bottle of gulder on his head down to his whole body. But that was not the only thing that attracted my attention. The guy was standing beside a heap of tyres that was burning and his right leg was also burning while he was still dancing yahooze cheesy cheesy

We all thought he knew what he was doing, maybe he was performing magic. And everybody was amazed. But the truth is that the guy was so high that he didn't feel the heat from the fire roasting his leg. All of a sudden, he began to feel the heat and on looking down, he saw his leg on fire!
Instantly the shayo disappeared from his head as he began running aimlessly towards people dancing. Some guys pulled their jackets and chase the guy so they can put out the fire but the guy was too fast for them to catch up with. On sighting the leg on fire running towards them, the people that were dancing vamooze and made way for him. The guy ran past them till he went and hit a big tree and fell down, that was when they caught up with him and put out the fire. But that tragedy was nothing compared to what was happening behind us on the dancing ground.

We began to hear noises and then someone broke a bottle so we rushed back to go and watch the fighting that was going on.

We got there and behold it was Geb and another guy fighting! The guy was holding the broken bottle attempting to stab Geb. On seeing that, Gan rushed over there and tried to seperate them. But what he did made Geb very angry

Geb: Gan, i think say you are my friend. Instead of you to help me beat up this mofo, you are here trying to stop me

Gan: haba naw Geb, today is new year, and you want to begin your new with fighting?

That statement angered Geb the more so he pulled out a dagger and stab Gan in the neck!

There was a brief moment and silence except the music Oga dj was playing. Then suddenly, everybody on that football field dispersed in different directions, leaving only Geb and Gan. Even oga dj vamooze leaving behind his instruments. Nobody wants police wahala

To be contd....

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by mikefem58(m): 9:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
JONSYN7154:
can I call u
Yea, you can call me

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by voizofone: 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
What a life sad
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by pu7pl3(m): 9:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
Which one is geb and gan again grin
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by TheManOfTheYear: 10:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
Forceup:
Almost 80% of Nigerian guys smoke weed.. The smell isn't hard to find.
Hmmm
I must be among the 20% that don't undecided
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by mikefem58(m): 10:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
Gofwane will just drop one bomb and run, you a terrorist?
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by TheManOfTheYear: 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2017
Gefwane stop leaving us in the lurch angry
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
Augustap:
Though i didn't read the post, but weed is not bad at all, as we're leaving 2019, i pray we'll see 2010 b4 entering 2001.

grin grin grin grin

You sound like you hogging the ting! Pull pull give grin
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Augustap(f): 10:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
Dimples129:

grin grin grin grin

You sound like you hogging the ting! Pull pull give grin
Babe you eh grin
It seems you're the one hogging, pulling and giving the thing, cos i don't do any of the above grin
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
Augustap:

Babe you eh grin
It seems you're the one hogging, pulling and giving the thing, cos i don't do any of the above grin

grin grin grin

You're funny as Bleep! That comment tickled me grin
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Augustap(f): 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
Dimples129:

grin grin grin

You're funny as Bleep! That comment tickled me grin

Lol. Okay dear

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by arleck(m): 11:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
khiaa:

Now you are talking about some addictive junk, stay away from it.
Thanks for the advice buh am better off without it undecided
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Gofwane(m): 12:11am On Nov 04, 2017
mikefem58:
Gofwane will just drop one bomb and run, you a terrorist?
grin grin grin no sir. Na tiredness from work dey cause am
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by maleekfrenzy(m): 3:19am On Nov 04, 2017
next update Gofwane
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by khiaa(f): 3:43am On Nov 04, 2017
Augustap:

Aiit then. It seems you're senseless, frustrated, stupid, tired and useless. Meet the one who made you so frustrated and vent on the person. I'm not the source of your problems. Continue quoting me jobless fool, when you're tired, you can go to bed. It'll do you a whole lot of good.

Jobless?? Girl please. Your broke azz is the type that your Nigerian brothers complain about on Nairaland always expecting a man to provide for YOUR upkeep.
Get up off of your lazy azz and do something for your damn self, you pathetic begging beast. grin As I recall you are the one who started venting and whining because I told you that your post didn't make any sense and instead of you explaining it you went on a childish tantrum. I can see you rolling on the floor screaming and pulling your weave out of your head because your feelings were hurt.
You are too darn sensitive. Big cry baby. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by pu7pl3(m): 7:06am On Nov 04, 2017
Is it just me or does anyone think khiaa is high on that shii too

Lol her comments just depict highness grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Augustap(f): 8:56am On Nov 04, 2017
khiaa:

Jobless?? Girl please. Your broke azz is the type that your Nigerian brothers complain about on Nairaland always expecting a man to provide for YOUR upkeep.
Get up off of your lazy azz and do something for your damn self, you pathetic begging beast. grin As I recall you are the one who started venting and whining because I told you that your post didn't make any sense and instead of you explaining it you went on a childish tantrum. I can see you rolling on the floor screaming and pulling your weave out of your head because your feelings were hurt.
You are too darn sensitive. Big cry baby. grin
Talking abt expecting a man to provide for me, say something new. You just spilled your feelings in a bid to spite me. Lil sluts like you are only a thing to toy with, i don't take sluts serious. Keep quoting and disgracing yourself, bitch. Attention seeking whor.e

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by khiaa(f): 9:13am On Nov 04, 2017
Augustap:

I'm really loving this. So you woke up to quote me by 3:43am, dts even if you actually woke up. I bet you just finished with one of your numerous clients. Talking abt expecting a man to provide for me, say something new. You just spilled your feelings in a bid to spite me. Lil sluts like you are only a thing to toy with, i don't take sluts serious. Keep quoting and disgracing yourself, bitch. Attention seeking whor.e

Skank I stopped reading your post after you stated the time, idi.ot there's a 9 hours difference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by shollish(m): 10:10am On Nov 04, 2017
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by khiaa(f): 10:16am On Nov 04, 2017
pu7pl3:
Is it just me or does anyone think khiaa is high on that shii too

Lol her comments just depict highness grin

It's just you.
And which comment was that? I don't need to be high to tell a mor. on what I think of her.
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by pu7pl3(m): 10:20am On Nov 04, 2017
khiaa:

It's just you.
And which comment was that? I don't need to be high to tell a mor. on what I think of her.

Lol I Don't want to get into two girls fight but u cud hve just told her you dint grab her jokeand allthese cud vebeen avoided

By the way I was talking bout all your comments grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships / Throwback Photo Of Timi Dakolo / Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.