Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:25 PM

My Experience With Marijuana (weed) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Marijuana (weed) (28049 Views)

My Experience With Marijuana / My Negative Experience With Marijuana Substance Abuse. / 14 Year Old Female Student Nabbed With Marijuana In School Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by emperormossad(m): 12:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
pu7pl3:
Gofwane you and real madrid made my night smiley
Who should I use for sacrifice
Ronaldo or Benzema?
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by emperormossad(m): 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
TheManOfTheYear:
Ladies and Gentlemen.. do not listen to all of them stating "weed is good" and then afterwards you start thinking of trying it out of curiousity...

You might never be sane again to tell the story.
Curiousity, they say kills the cat.

Say no to drugs.
Engage more in sports for your recreation
Ok I'll tell you this.
I've not been entirely proud of dope
But you got to know
Dope is dope
I've also had good memories, it's not a rollercoaster but it's not shadoww of death either.
Take a chill pill
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by pu7pl3(m): 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
emperormossad:
Who should I use for sacrifice Ronaldo or Benzema?

None undecided
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by mikefem58(m): 9:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
Gofwane walahi i don't understand you again oo, will just drop small update and vanish into tin air....chairman comman complete what you've started.
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
waiting.....
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by mikefem58(m): 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
Diffident:
waiting.....
Gofwane we are patiently waiting...

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Danelo(m): 10:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
See as pple dey wait .....
D nigga dey observe codedly
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by emperormossad(m): 10:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
pu7pl3:

None undecided
The gods are angry. They need to be appeased.
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by pu7pl3(m): 11:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
emperormossad:
The gods are angry. They need to be appeased.

Everybody is using lukaku use him too na undecided
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by emperormossad(m): 5:12pm On Nov 07, 2017
pu7pl3:

Everybody is using lukaku use him too na undecided
Have you ever seen a black doll baby?
Doll baby must always be white na.
Just trying using OBJ or Oshobaba as doll baby in your house. Your father will cut your head.
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by anonymuz(m): 6:20am On Nov 08, 2017
Gofwane:
All this ghost readers that are just viewing without commenting

Anyways, i have my very tight friends that have been encouraging me to carry on.

The next update is dedicated to you all : Joislim, Johnsyn, pu7pl3, mikefem58, IamHeWrites, Oyindidi, Augustap, khia, danelo cheesy and the rest too numerous to mention. Nice one bro...continue please

Typing............
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by mikefem58(m): 9:36am On Nov 08, 2017
Na so Gofwane take abscond from this thread...
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by kayjay007(m): 11:34am On Nov 08, 2017
Following....thumbs up Gofwane
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by nnamdiosu(m): 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
OP I love your write up. But I'm noticing something. Forgive me if I'm wrong but....I'm detecting a change in your style of writing. Your story doesn't seem original or genuine. The earlier accounts....esp going to the babalawo looks real...but the story you're writing after the death of gab looks more fabricated. P

Please don't be angry o....criticism makes one better. Thanks bro

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Danelo(m): 8:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
nnamdiosu:
OP I love your write up. But I'm noticing something. Forgive me if I'm wrong but....I'm detecting a change in your style of writing. Your story doesn't seem original or genuine. The earlier accounts....esp going to the babalawo looks real...but the story you're writing after the death of gab looks more fabricated. P

chairman tell us ur own fabricated story na
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by sKeetz(m): 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2017
nnamdiosu:

Noticed it too

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by sKeetz(m): 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
Danelo:
chairman tell us ur own fabricated story na

His observation is spot on.

Nobody is undermining his efforts though. It ain't easy to sit and pen down a story whether fiction or not.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Viking007(m): 10:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
Gofwane:
Contd..... our way to mezie's house, we met Austin and Peter and they joined us. We met mezie alone at home Watching movie. We showed him the surprise package and he was soooooo excited than the rest of us.
We decided to go to a primary school sine schools were on holidays, but mezie was against the idea

Mezie: Abeg no need for us to stress ourselves like that. Let's go to my backyard there is a farm there which we can conveniently sit and enjoy ourselves. I do go there sometimes to smoke cigarette.

And so, we all agreed to go there. On getting there, we all sat on the ground ready to roll.

Sule: so na who sabi how to roll this thing?

But none of us knew how to roll.

Sule: since nobody know how to roll, everybody should serve himself

He brought out the weed which was in a 'pure water' nylon. But there was a problem, no Ritzla!! Mezie quickly ran inside the house and came back with his little brother's drawing book. So everyone dipped their hands inside the nylon and fetch what they think will satisfy them and tried to roll it the best way we can.

But we all noticed that mezie fetched almost twice of what the rest of us fetched.

Me: guy, why you greedy like this?

Mezie: wetin consine you? Shebi na serve yourself

Peter: are you sure you can finish this thing wey you fetch?

Austin: Abeg make una free the guy Jhoor

And so everyone focused on the task ahead. We all light our weed and begin to smoke in silence.

Mezie: oboy, na so the thing be self I no dey feel any high at all.

Sule: wait for some minutes first.

But mezie just keep inhaling it more deeply to the extent that his own weed that was bigger than ours finished first. The mofo waisted no time in rolling another one.

By this time, i have begun to feel the effect of the weed. I turned to look at sule to see how he is doing. Oboyye, his eyes were red like fire to the extent i burst out laughing grin

Sule: why you dey laugh?

Me: (trying hard to stop laughing but couldn't) your eyes are red like tomatoes grin

Sule: na him make you dey laugh? If you don't know, your own eyes look like winch wey just finish to suckk blood.

On hearing that, Austin and Peter burst out laughing grin grin grin . And that was how we kept looking at each others eyes and continue laughing except mezie. We were trying hard to stop laughing but we couldn't.

Mezie: (still smoking his second joint) this boys, una don dey craze wallahi. Na so una brain light

But for where, non of us stopped laughing

Mezie: (maintaining his serious look cos nothing seems funny to him) we ibos have a very strong brain.

But as he opened his mouth to say something, his mouth froze open. You could easily see that he was struggling to close his mouth. To Make matters worse, he began to nod his head as if someone was using sledge hammer to hit his head.

On noticing what was happening to him, we suddenly stopped laughing shocked this is not funny

Mezie: (using his last energy he finally closed his mouth and scream at the top of his voice) run! I said, make una run o. They are coming!!!

With that, mezie bolted away with the speed of light. Seeing him run like that, we also did the same thing and ran into mezie house. On getting inside, we saw him cleaning his nakedd body with a towel.

Me: why did you removed your clothes and why are you drying yourself with towel?

Mezie: just before we run from that place, I saw devil at a distance. He was waving to me then suddenly blood begin to rain from the sky thats why I am drying myself with towel.

On hearing that, we all burst out laughing very hard. With that, i saw myself walking home without slippers on my legs. I got home and fortunately for me there was nobody at home to see the way i came back. I went straight to my room and slept without knowledge of how my other friends were.

Unfortunately, the next day, i got to know that mezie was admitted to a psychiatric ward. The gist was that his mum came back from the market and found him nakedd behaving strangely. But there was no mention of our names

To be contd.....

OMG cheesy cheesy You've killed me. You just reminded me of the first day I did this stuff. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Stephenfowoyo(m): 12:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
Gofwane wee you nor continue thee story again?
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Gofwane(m): 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
mikefem58:
Gofwane we are patiently waiting...
I'm back!
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Gofwane(m): 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
kayjay007:
Following....thumbs up Gofwane
I'm back
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Gofwane(m): 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
Stephenfowoyo:
Gofwane wee you nor continue thee story again?
I'm back
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Gofwane(m): 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hi guys, i wanna begin by apologising to you all for my sudden disappearance. What happened was a guy borrowed my phone to transfer some files not knowing that it was a lie. He removed my phone's screen to test another phone with it but was not able to couple it properly, and that was how the phone got damaged.

I'm back online now and i spent the day typing the concluding part of my story. So, I will conclude my story today.
Update dropping right now..........
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Gofwane(m): 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2017
Contd....

After successfully stopping my life from not leaving my body, we walked on till we got to a bridge. Mat and Taw crossed over but i refused to cross. They turned back and saw me standing on the other side

Mat: what is it again na? Shey you will not cross?

Me: no. Until that woman leaves that place.

They turned around to see the woman but there was no one on sight.

Taw: there is nobody here, let's go

Anytime i made an attempt to cross, the old woman will raise her cutlass high in the sky and begin to wave it violently waiting for me to come.
There was nothing those guys didn't say to convince me to come over but i refused. To make matters worse, people were accumulating behind me waiting to cross but i neither crossed nor allowed them to cross.
Suddenly, mat and Taw came back and tried to force me to cross but i was stronger than the both of them, so they started pleading with people to help them. Within a few seconds, I was up in the sky struggling to come down but i couldn't. And that was how i was forcefully moved across. But i didn't see that old woman when i looked around.

Guy: what is wrong with your friend?

Mat: we don't know. We just met him like this.

Guy: na wa o. What could have happened to him na. Such a fine guy and well dressed.

Just then i dipped my hand into my pocket and brought out a wrap of weed and a box of matches. On seeing that, all the people around began laughing while some market women rain curses on me
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Gofwane(m): 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
Walking on, i began to hear a whisper in my ears telling me i was going to die by 6pm. Chai! So this is it? The voice told me to eat as much food as i can because after i died, it is a very long way to heaven or hell, and the journey is by foot with no where to buy food or water. So i told my guys that i wanted to eat and they also said they are very hungry. So we went for look for a place to eat.
We soon found a restaurant and went in to eat.

Mat: hello, who dey here?

Girl: (coming from an inner room) na me.
Food don finish o, na only semovita and egusi dey.

Me: give us 3, 3 plate

Girl: ok sir.

She went in and return with 3 plate of food in a tray and set it on the table and went to sit down. By now my friends were beginning to think that my senses are back.

Me: you brought only 3 plate and you go sit down, where are the rest?

Girl: (looking confused) it is 3 plates i bring sir.

Me: i said bring 3, 3 plate for each of us.

They all looked at me, surprise and confused at the same time.

Taw: there is no way each of us can be able to eat 3 plates of food.

Me: better look for a way to finish it because we are going to die but 6pm and the Journey to heaven or hell is very long and there is no place to buy anything on the way.

On hearing that, they began laughing. Even the the girl joined them in laughing but my face was stern because i don't see anything funny there.

They both ate a single plate each but I ate 2 plates and soon we were ready to leave. On our way, that voice came back to telling me to ask for forgiveness from anybody i saw and know so that i will die without any sin and go to heaven. grin....the first person i met was an elder brother to one of my friends. I walked up to him and greeted him before i asked him to forgive me if there was any way i must have offended. But he looked at me without saying anything.

Me: please i beg you if there is any way i must have offended you forgive me.
He just stood there still looking at me

Me: please say you have forgiven me, so that i can go to heaven. I will die today by 6pm

Yet he said nothing. I noticed he was struggling to stand straight but he was just staggering. I looked at my watch and saw the time was 05:45pm. So i left the drunk guy alone and hurried away because there was no enough time and i need to ask for forgiveness from as many people as i will meet on the way.

Soon we arrived at the place i was to die. It was an express way and so vehicles plying that road are always driving at high speed. I looked at my watch and it was about a minute to 6pm so i refused to cross but mat and Taw crossed. They stood on the other side waiting for me to cross but i just kept staring at my watch. So Taw began to cross over to my side in other to help me.

Immediately the time struck 6pm, i walked into the middle of the road and stood there. Were it not for Taw that came back for me, I'm sure i would have been hit by cars because where i stood was around a sharp corner so vehicles coming can't see me unless they passed that corner and by then it will be too late to stop the car. But Taw grabbed my hand and quickly pulled me. That was how the accident was averted. On seeing that we were on the other side, i became happy and began dancing. Mat and Taw held my hands and dragged me.

We got to my house and i saw my younger brother and some of our tenant's children playing ludo. That voice came back and told me to ask for their forgiveness because i will die in my sleep. So i went to them and began to ask them for forgiveness.

At first, they were confused about what was wrong but mat told them that they saw me on the way i was drunk and they found a wrap of weed in my pocket. On hearing that, all of them playing ludo realised i was high and so they began laughing at me and that attracted people around so they came to find out what was going on.

On hearing what happened, they also joined in the laughing at me. Mat and Taw took me inside and lay me on the bed and asked me to sleep. I begged them to make sure they tell my grandmother what happened but they said no. I closed my eyes and began sleeping so they left.

Immediately they left, i called my sister (last born) and told her to make sure that she told our grandmother that i smoked weed.

Now, there was this guy in my hood name Gutty. Everybody calls him pastor Gutty due to the way he lives his life- a very good Christian who is always quoting bible verses to anybody who happens to be in conversation with him.

..... As soon as Gutty heard about my weed incident, he rushed to my room and started praying and casting out the demons in me that was making me to misbehave.
Not to long, i heard my sister yelling at the top of her voice

: Mumsy, Gofwane has smoked weed cheesy

As soon as i heard that, my mind immediately calmed down.

Mumsy: shut up. Who told you that?

Sister: he told me that!

.... On hearing that, my granny rushed to my room to confirm what my sister said. When she came and saw it was true, she began scolding me, telling me of how I've disgraced myself and our family in the hood. All i could do was just looking at her. After the rants, she sent my sister to buy peak milk for me. I drank the milk and slept off.

That incident Taught me many lessons but the most painful one was nobody wanted to associate with me. Anytime was with a friend, his mother will or send his sister to call him away from me so that i will not influence them.

I became depressed and lonely. I hated myself.

The only person that stood by me was my grandmother and one of our tenant's son, Jacob. Despite the warnings from his mum, he kept hanging around with me. We will go to a viewing centre to watch football or movies when there is no match. That was how i was able to overcome the depression.

....to Jacob, wherever you are, may God bless you.

Guys, this was my experience with weed and i'm sure non of you would want to have similar experience.

DON'T DO DRUGS!!!!!!!

Thanks for reading.

...............THE END ..............

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Gofwane(m): 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2017
nnamdiosu:

everything i will i wrote here was the actual truth. Nothing more, nothing less God knows I'm not lieing

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Joislim(f): 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
I read the story to the end, you are lucky to be alive and mentally sound.

Thanks for entertaining us with your life story.
Learnt some things and equally laughed so hard.
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2017
THANK YOU FOR THIS I DO LEARN
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Stephenfowoyo(m): 5:33am On Nov 11, 2017
i really thank God you decided to stop.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? / Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends / Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.