Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,575 members, 7,958,780 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:59 PM

My Experience With Marijuana (weed) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Marijuana (weed) (28079 Views)

My Experience With Marijuana / My Negative Experience With Marijuana Substance Abuse. / 14 Year Old Female Student Nabbed With Marijuana In School Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Gofwane(m): 12:48am On Nov 02, 2017
The main aim of this story is to pass across a message so that the innocent ones will not find their selves in such a mess.

It might seem like a funny read and kind of enticing to the stubborn ones like i was back then but I'm telling you it's no joke. This is R

Like play, like play, that was how mezie lost his sanity. At times he behaved normal and just when you are beginning to think that he is finally ok, he will suddenly drift back again.

At a point, he became very violent attacking his mother and lil brothers. The mum could not raise enough money to pay for his treatment cos she was just working as restaurants girl and so they never completed the treatment.

He was eventually Shipped back to their home town in abia

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Ibenny(f): 3:12am On Nov 02, 2017
grin grin Though, its quite funny but a big lesson to life explorers.
OP, want to ask, was that the last time you had or did you went back to it again?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by JONSYN7154: 5:08am On Nov 02, 2017
Gofwane:
Cc: Joislim, Johnsyn, SmellingAnus, pu7pl3 and the others, food don done
I'm reading the story. pls the correct spelling of my name is JONSYN and not johnsyn .
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by nnamdiosu(m): 5:16am On Nov 02, 2017
Gofwane:
The main aim of this story is to pass across a message so that the innocent ones will not find their selves in such a mess.

It might seem like a funny read and kind of enticing to the stubborn ones like i was back then but I'm telling you it's no joke. This is R

Like play, like play, that was how mezie lost his sanity. At times he behaved normal and just when you are beginning to think that he is finally ok, he will suddenly drift back again.

At a point, he became very violent attacking his mother and lil brothers. The mum could not raise enough money to pay for his treatment cos she was just working as restaurants girl and so they never completed the treatment.

He was eventually Shipped back to their home town in abia

Whattt shocked u mean even up till now? Nice story bro. Take up writing as a career.
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by philfearon(m): 7:39am On Nov 02, 2017
Kids!!!
I remember when i first wanted to start smoking weed. What i did first was to do a heavy research on whether or not weed is actually harmful to the human body as was widely portrayed. After many weeks of research, I found out that weed is actually more beneficial than a lot of ignorant people will have you believe.
Medically speaking and health wise, weed is good for the body... This fact is irrefutable, and don't listen to hearsay from ignorant people.
However, do weed get people high and make them do silly things ? I doubt that!
People who smoke weed and get high are people who have already programmed their mind to believe 'the idea' that smoking weed will get them high....That's the simple truth.
I know all the misinformed peeps reading this will doubt what i just said, but it will not change the fact. This fact has been tested and certified even on people with so called "light brain".
Thinking that you can do things when you smoke weed, which you can't normally do in your normal state is the biggest lie misinformed people spread about.
Somehow, I just had to take out time to write this. It's all in the psyche, a mind thing. Infact, alcohol will get high than smoking weed will.
The most weed can do to you is force you to sleep.... nothing more!!!
Take it or leave it, but be properly guided.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by shollish(m): 7:53am On Nov 02, 2017

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by pu7pl3(m): 7:53am On Nov 02, 2017
Gofwane:
cheesy cheesy no, it wasn't. But me sef get my own it wasn't a small thing lipsrsealed and 1 or 2 other guys get their own too.

Lol ok I'm ardently following you bruh you musttell us
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by pu7pl3(m): 7:54am On Nov 02, 2017
Gofwane:
grin hahaha i be learner o for writing. This is more or less my first time of writing

.... ayam a full time mechanical engineer.

Aiit but ur style is good tho
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by pu7pl3(m): 7:59am On Nov 02, 2017
philfearon:
Kids!!!
I remember when i first wanted to start smoking weed. What i did first was to do a heavy research on whether or not weed is actually harmful to the human body as was widely portrayed. After many weeks of research, I found out that weed is actually more beneficial than a lot of ignorant people will have you believe.
Medically speaking and health wise, weed is good for the body... This fact is irrefutable, and don't listen to hearsay from ignorant people.
People who smoke weed and get high are people who have already programmed their mind to believe 'the idea' that smoking weed will get them high....That's the simple truth.
I know all the misinformed peeps reading this will doubt what i just said, but it will not change the fact. This fact has been tested and certified even on people with so called "light brain".
Thinking that you can do things when you smoke weed, which you can't normally do in your normal state is the biggest lie misinformed people spread about.
Somehow, I just had to take out time to write this. It's all in the psyche, a mind thing. Infact, alcohol will get high than smoking weed will.

Bruh are you saying this cos you are addicted to weed and you don't want to stop or what
You said you researched..I really doubt that bruh https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/000952.htm

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by SuperSuave(m): 8:26am On Nov 02, 2017
Philfearon, " The most weed can do to you is force you to sleep.... nothing more!!!" I don't agree with this

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Gofwane(m): 8:29am On Nov 02, 2017
nnamdiosu:

Whattt shocked u mean even up till now? Nice story bro. Take up writing as a career.
I don't know about now. But as 2015, according to the mum,the guy was still not normal.

As per a career in writing, it won't be easy to consider it at the moment. Engineering work can be very demanding and I'm still going to school. Maybe in the future sha

Thanks for reading

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Gofwane(m): 8:31am On Nov 02, 2017
JONSYN7154:
I'm reading the story. pls the correct spelling of my name is JONSYN and not johnsyn .
alright sir jonsyn, correction is noted

Thanks for following

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Gofwane(m): 8:33am On Nov 02, 2017
pu7pl3:

Lol ok I'm ardently following you bruh you musttell us
sure, i must tell it and i will tell it the way it happened. Not a word more or less.

Thanks for following
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Gofwane(m): 8:36am On Nov 02, 2017
Swaggzkid:
Lol, tyt one op yhur story got my hypnotised.

dnt fail to mention me
will do that

Stay tuned
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Gofwane(m): 8:37am On Nov 02, 2017
NoFavors:
One thing you can't take away from op is the fact he's a good story teller. He captures his audiences minds
grin thanks for the compliment

Keep following
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Gofwane(m): 8:42am On Nov 02, 2017
Ibenny:
grin grin Though, its quite funny but a big lesson to life explorers.
OP, want to ask, was that the last time you had or did you went back to it again?
It's been more than 5 years now since i saw or smelled weed.

In fact it was because of that problem that i relocated to another state. I made sure i didn't make any friends here in order to avoid any chances of drifting

Thanks for reading.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by balaclava: 8:48am On Nov 02, 2017
philfearon:
Kids!!!

Commander in Chief of Weed Armed Forces
President of the Weed Free state
Professor Weediology

I duff my hat.
We are guided sir!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Magician1503(m): 8:50am On Nov 02, 2017
Blunt over alcohol any day anytime cool
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by pu7pl3(m): 8:56am On Nov 02, 2017
Gofwane:
sure, i must tell it and i will tell it the way it happened. Not a word more or less.

Thanks for following

No p bruh...I'm still Here
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Gofwane(m): 9:02am On Nov 02, 2017
Mr phil, i am of the opinion that different people react differently to certain elements.
.... please dear readers, i strongly advise you should not let your curiosity lead you into TRYING to find out how you will react to weed or any other thing like that.

Mezie lost it the very first day he tried it and will most likely remain so. I always feel guilty anytime i remember him. So the least i can do is to advise you. Trust me, it's not worth the trouble.

Ok, people, both humans and ghosts readers, thank you all for your comments. Update will be dropping later when i close from work.

Wishing you all a productive day ahead.

20 Likes

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 02, 2017
I said it,all dem stoners yaff arrive grin
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by terrezo2002(m): 10:00am On Nov 02, 2017
philfearon:
Kids!!!
You are sounding like a high individual

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Heloct(f): 10:28am On Nov 02, 2017
There is nothing you don't have experience with.. undecided

Coming back to read
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Csami(m): 10:35am On Nov 02, 2017
philfearon:
Kids!!!

We all know weed ain't as bad as alcohol but some ignorant mofos won't agree.

Op, I find your story interesting but I also find it absurd that meize went loco as a result of getting high. Maybe his village people came for him that day...maybe!

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by philfearon(m): 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
SuperSuave:
Philfearon, " The most weed can do to you is force you to sleep.... nothing more!!!" I don't agree with this
What's your argument then?
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by philfearon(m): 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
pu7pl3:

Bruh are you saying this cos you are addicted to weed and you don't want to stop or what
You said you researched..I really doubt that bruh https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/000952.htm
Like i said, you can choose to be properly guided or continue to believe in your ignorance.
The benefits of marijuana far outweighs whatever negative effect you may read. As you have brought out a link showing the supposed negative effects, also research and bring us the ones showing its many medicinal benefits.
For emphasis, weed is more powerful than bitter kola.
Those things you see there can only happen in the worst case scenario of massive abuse... I'm sure you forgot to read it there as well!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by philfearon(m): 12:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
terrezo2002:

You are sounding like a high individual
Okay.
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by philfearon(m): 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
Csami:

We all know weed ain't as bad as alcohol but some ignorant mofos won't agree.

Op, I find your story interesting but I also find it absurd that meize went loco as a result of getting high. Maybe his village people came for him that day...maybe!
Abi o .lol
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by philfearon(m): 12:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
balaclava:

Commander in Chief of Weed Armed Forces
President of the Weed Free state
Professor Weediology

I duff my hat.
We are guided sir!
Hahahahaha...
I hail thee too bro. lol!
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by philfearon(m): 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
Gofwane:
Mr phil, i am of the opinion that different people react differently to certain elements.
.... please dear readers, i strongly advise you should not let your curiosity lead you into TRYING to find out how you will react to weed or any other thing like that.

Mezie lost it the very first day he tried it and will most likely remain so. I always feel guilty anytime i remember him. So the least i can do is to advise you. Trust me, it's not worth the trouble.

Ok, people, both humans and ghosts readers, thank you all for your comments. Update will be dropping later when i close from work.

Wishing you all a productive day ahead.
And yet here you are...
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by maleekfrenzy(m): 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
philfearon:
Kids!!!
I'm sure u wrote this under the influence of weed.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by pu7pl3(m): 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
philfearon:

Like i said, you can choose to be properly guided or continue to believe in your ignorance.
The benefits of marijuana far outweighs whatever negative effect you may read. As you have brought out a link showing the supposed negative effects, also research and bring us the ones showing its many medicinal benefits.
For emphasis, weed is more powerful than bitter kola.
Those things you see there can only happen in the worst case scenario of massive abuse... I'm sure you forgot to read it there as well!

Bruh you re the one meant to back up your so called "guidiance" with facts...I've brought mine bring yours

How can someone who says that the only thing weed makes you do is sleep call me ignorant Have you even read what you typed there

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? / My Fiancée Is Pregnant / 7 Reasons You Should Date A Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.