Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story (128852 Views)

Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) / Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra / Train Commences Haulage From Warri To Itakpe For AKK Gas Project (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by gbaby4live: 4:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
Following o jere...

4 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Subomi007: 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
suomi1990:
Still on the waiting
it is well.
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by NONNYG: 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
Subomi007 ur moniker come dey confuse me with OP own

4 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by ladylco: 5:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
suomi1990:
Ponzi runs don dey fail, MMM don hang unlucky people bar, I was smart to make my money early enough and pull out when it was weakening...My Swedish babe sent me an invitation letter and I proceeded to Abuja to pay all fees and run the whole visa thing myself...I had a godmother who packaged my account, I had around 2.5M then, she really packaged this application for me in such a way that I was nearly overconfident, I attached pictures of me and my Swedish babe too..just everything for a 2weeks trip to Sweden, I actually planned on coming back and not running away.. smiley about 2weeks later, I got an email from the Swedish embassy stating this: “Your intention to leave the territory of Schengen could not be ascertained from your application” angry FIRST DENIAL! angry being a dogged person, i reapplied again, this time with a letter from my babe’s family, my own family, and the company I was with then, this SECOND denial scatter my head again! I gave them a break for about 6months, my Swedish babe visited Naija again, being a sharp guy I took her to the embassy and told her to explain the situation to them.... cheesy wink

Sharrrrrrrrrp guy! i dey feel you jare

6 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by snipesdam(m): 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
i love OP spirit... We go like to see your Swedish abi Finnish wife ooo wink

8 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by ladylco: 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
suomi1990:
This THIRD application, my Swedish girl was with me in Naija then, I nearly carry am go interview oh cheesy but for the restraining rules against such, I went alone...omor the rejection was quicker than the others, at about 6days angry we proceeded for an appeal at the embassy, she had to leave for Sweden because the appeal was taking forever embarassedomor I felt like locking myself in her bag and moving with her cheesy nothing spoil sha...The result of the appeal came within two months: another REJECTION! angry that’s number FOUR REJECTION By this time, I started getting closer to God oh, because the matter don burst sad With fasting and prayers, I went for the FIFTH APPLICATION, the gatemen at the embassy of Sweden started trolling me: “bros you don come again?, nawa oh, nor be by force to go Europe na”....this people nor know say I be dead, when it comes to determination...comments please!!!!

Omo na wa o only you!, but really truth is sweden in recent times have been refusing plp visa even those who are well qualified. But as at around late 1990s and early 2000, it was very issue to enter sweden like say you dey go yaba, their sch fees was totally free and they wanted int students like bad. But all that change now infact apart from portugal, sweden is the next toughest schengel visa to get. Germany is still the easiest for now

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by ladylco: 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
suomi1990:
I met an extremely pretty Swedish lady this time who welcomed me with a smile, before she could ask me my name, I complimented her beauty sharply and told her that all my brothers will marry Swedish girls because they were beautiful grin omor she don dey blush oh! cheesy that was what I wanted: Transfer the pressure to her! It became easier! after one hour of interview where we joked a lot, I knew this one was different oh, though it’s a resident permit! I got decision in 4months: While with my niggars, I received the positive decision! Praise God!! grin Na that time I start to reason flight matters and money to hold for hand....I sold my laptops, my iPad, my iPhone to raise the fare for Turkish Airlines(the cheapest then), I had 80k home and abroad, I nor send self, I changed it to Euros and moved...First time EVER to leave Naija!!!

At last o Praaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssseeeeeeeee Daddy Jehova!

6 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by ladylco: 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2017
Abeg OP where you dey? na this your story dey keep me entertained for this holiday wey i dey. This America dry no be small once everybody waka go work and no car to move around.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Fela4ese: 6:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
Nice one paddy keep up d spirit bob

2 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by kachi19: 6:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
Op dey inside plane rn lol

4 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Bifrost: 7:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
Nice
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by mavinc4u(f): 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
I thought it was Finnish embassy that denied you, change the finland in your subject to Sweden. Those 2 embassies seem to have the same type of headache.

What is the space of your application for the 6 times visa application.

16 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Investorbj: 8:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
OK Na.. I dn see were I go park my range. Brotherly I am behind you.

4 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by kachi19: 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2017
mavinc4u:
I thought it was Finnish embassy that denied you, change the finland in your subject to Sweden. Those 2 embassies seem to have the same type of headache.

What is the space of your application for the 6 times visa application.

you applied before??
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by legendary4luv(m): 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
Op nice one but abeg no vex, what's the interval between the first and sixth application? E reach 2yrs?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Funnyguy83: 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
suomi1990:
It was campaign year already
oboy me na serving corp member for G.S.SDay sabo. Where did you served bro ?
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Funnyguy83: 8:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
suomi1990:
It was campaign year already
oboy me na serving corp member for G.S.S Day sabo in Kaduna. Where did you served bro ?
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
legendary4luv:
Op nice one but abeg no vex, what's the interval between the first and sixth application? E reach 2yrs?

Yes oh....about 2years

1 Like

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
snipesdam:
i love OP spirit... We go like to see your Swedish abi Finnish wife ooo wink

Yeah...her father na Swede, mom na Finnish, both countries get very close relations
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by NONNYG: 9:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
suomi1990:

Yes oh....about 2years
omor the journey no be today e start o.

He who laff last, laff bestgrin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by JamesonJay(m): 9:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
No b beans...no gutz no story.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by policy12: 10:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
suomi1990:
This THIRD application, my Swedish girl was with me in Naija then, I nearly carry am go interview oh cheesy but for the restraining rules against such, I went alone...omor the rejection was quicker than the others, at about 6days angry we proceeded for an appeal at the embassy, she had to leave for Sweden because the appeal was taking forever embarassedomor I felt like locking myself in her bag and moving with her cheesy nothing spoil sha...The result of the appeal came within two months: another REJECTION! angry that’s number FOUR REJECTION By this time, I started getting closer to God oh, because the matter don burst sad With fasting and prayers, I went for the FIFTH APPLICATION, the gatemen at the embassy of Sweden started trolling me: “bros you don come again?, nawa oh, nor be by force to go Europe na”....this people nor know say I be dead, when it comes to determination...comments please!!!!

Bros congrat, but I will like you to give a detail steps byvstep process involve, for any one that want to come over. Tell us the mistake you make so others won't go thru the same path,

Highlight to us what it take to be PR there in Sweden, bros this country call naija dey worse day in day out.Let me tell you its easier for naija to move out of this country than for the Son of Mr Nobody to get job on merit.

You will be doing those Nigerian reading ur story a great favor if only you are ready to give us the techniques involve in reaching Sweden.

I believe u read about Nigeria on social media, nothing has change,the country is getting worse. Safe till we hear from you on how to cross.

I won't fail to commend ur doggedness, Tuwale.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Alexgeneration(m): 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2017
We're waiting

1 Like

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by brownlord: 10:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
policy12:

Bros congrat, but I will like you to give a detailed steps and the process involve for any one that one want to come over. Tell us the mistake you make so others won't go thru the same path,

Highlight to us what it take to be PR there in Sweden, bros this country call naija dey worse day in day out.Let me tell you its easier for naija to move out of this country than for the Son of Mr Nobody to get job on merit.

You will be doing we in Nigerian reading ur story if only you are ready to give us the tech of reaching Sweden in short while.

I believe u read about Nigeria on social media, nothing has change we are getting worse. Safe till we hear from you on how to cross.

I just believe say na Swedish you take write this and as such na only op fit understand wetin you write. I try read am Two x already.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by bayocanny: 11:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
Suomi1990, guy dey mention me na whenever you drop another line...as we don't enter sweden proper now na to flood this thread with pinshure.
Smooth home drive, I dey enjoy the tori
Warri boy no dey carry last

6 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Shakitibob0: 11:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
Op

But your babe day enter naija anyhow now. Did you send invitation letter to her or is naija Visa free for swedes?

I am just wondering how everything went 100% smooth for her all through

4 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by lilreese: 1:40am On Nov 04, 2017
weldon bros

2 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by omobs(m): 3:30am On Nov 04, 2017
Weldon bros

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by beejayphako(m): 5:20am On Nov 04, 2017
suomi1990:

grin grin grin I don die poo poo lol

2 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 5:24am On Nov 04, 2017
Shakitibob0:
Op

But your babe day enter naija anyhow now. Did you send invitation letter to her or is naija Visa free for swedes?

I am just wondering how everything went 100% smooth for her all through

Omor boy these Europeans fit stroll enter Naija oh anytime grin my duty was just to send her an invitation letter with the same consistency as the first letter, she will just send her passport to the Nigerian embassy here, kpam! Them don knack am 30days or 2months Naija visa... angry

10 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 5:39am On Nov 04, 2017
policy12:

Bros congrat, but I will like you to give a detail steps byvstep process involve, for any one that want to come over. Tell us the mistake you make so others won't go thru the same path,

You will be doing those Nigerian reading ur story a great favor if only you are ready to give us the techniques involve in reaching Sweden.

I believe u read about Nigeria on social media, nothing has change,the country is getting worse. Safe till we hear from you on how to cross.

I will do this definitely....Now there are two categories of people for visa matters; The Street men(those who are jobless or don’t have a business with steady account flow in and out AND the employed ones with steady income flows, in and out...). Make I address the street men first cheesy

Firstly you should have around 2M in your account, and also you need to move to Europe, bearing in mind that you’ll process it YOURSELF, try to joggle your 2M, if possible, make it look like you’re receiving steady pay from a particular company...e.g pay yourself 400k per month....have plenty credit alerts as well as debit, so when printed out after 6months, your account balance will be damn busy...this account statement is the MOST IMPORTANT paper you’re submitting, Secondly, if you have a land or house to your name, get the original C of O as well, get a letter from your company(you suppose know as e dey go), wink stating that you’ll be back to Naija after whatever duration of visa you choose, try and make it 2weeks! Get invitation letter too from your person in Europe too, if possible, get letters from your family, as well as the family of your person I. Europe....

The EMPLOYED ones have it straightforward...save well, make more income avenues and submit a letter from your employer stating you’ll travel for whatever duration. Now, your salary or income from business has to be high, at least your final statement should be above 1.5M...same applies for the street men above

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 04, 2017
Arrival: My babe and a Naija guy I befriended on Facebook had been waiting for me, so she took these photos! smiley

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / Dubai: No Police, No Military, No Media Just An Order (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.