Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son (79703 Views)

Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters / Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son / Things You Don't Know About Tinubu’s Late First Son, Jide (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by Thobiy(m): 3:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
Rip
Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by ikombe: 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
Old pics mtchewww

I know am wella for surulere angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by nickxtra(m): 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
Why these insults? There are people with "brains" who would rather want to remain natural than being artificial.

...Untill recently, Femi Falana, Mike Ozekhome and so many to mention look almost the same with this late guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
We are tired of seeing his pictures.

His dad was pictured all similes when APC delegates visited him
Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by dabeto: 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
Before this matta end, we go get like 200 different pictures of the guy grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by toprealman: 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
GavelSlam:

Was it BRT or danfo you got on?
Does it really matter? Bet you move about with private jet paid with YOUR card too!

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by nazzyon(m): 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
Tinubu leaves for UK, to visit late son's family http://www.theguildng.com/tinubu-leaves-for-uk-to-visit-late-sons-family/
Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
We now know that Remi Tinubu really used Juju on Tinubu. Look at the first wife children

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by fredagu: 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
Bad tings happen to bad piple
Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
kikikikikikikik eh yah, Tinubu why?
Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by updatechange(m): 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
But earlier report has it that he died while in a meeting in Abuja lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
We now know that Remi Tinubu really used Juju on Tinubu. Look at the first wife children
Record got it that remi got no womb, hence she gave no birth to any child

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by free2ryhme: 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
alfa2016:
APC National leader, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu lost his son on the 31th October 2017.

Mr. Jide was the first son of  the APC National leader.

According to a member of the Tinubu family, who asked not to be named because of the sensitive nature of the matter, Jide suddenly collapsed and died from what was suspected to be a heart attack around 9 pm on Tuesday.

“However, after the incidence, close family members rushed him down to hospital on Lagos Island where he was confirmed dead on arrival,” the source told journalists in Lagos.

Chairman of APC in Lagos, Otunba Henry Ajomale confirmed Jide’s death in a short statement he (Ajomale) issued on Wednesday.

“It’s with regrets that I inform you of the demise of Mr. Jide Tinubu, the Son of Our dear and esteemed Leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu,” the statement said.

Prior to now, no one has been able to identify the late APC leader's son but now photos has surfaced online courtesy of Parrots Blog.

Little is known about Jide, who is being confused in news reports with another Jide Tinubu, younger brother of Wale Tinubu, the CEO of Oando Plc. Wale’s brother is a maritime lawyer and promoter of TSL Limited.

http://www.mojidelano.com/2017/11/see-photo-of-apc-leader-bola-tinubus-late-son-jide/

How many thread of bola tinubu dey frontage today

Moderators violate NL rules without caution yet when NLDERS duplicate thread they behave like petty lions always quick to close these threads yet on their own they push to frontage similar threads in a matter of hours
Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
balash:
How Many picture want be Tinubu son own? Different pictures online, Like seriously person don die, why una dey find picture wey them no hide, Obituary go soon comot and una go see hin picture, Where una dey go see all this Mechanic Pictures wey una dey post.

The op wey post this one sef, If u gather brain well well sef and them tell u say this Mechanic Na tinubu son and u accept and come post for them mumu like u abi?

How this one go be hin Son!! Are u people MAD, azzin are u People Crazy? �� Na Lasisi talk am no be me Ooo
Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by richiepolymer(m): 3:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
cheesy.

Did you have to use the word 'adeke'? Haba! cheesy
Rofie na?

OZAOEKPE:

Go and meet him to adopt you now, make him use you for sacrificial tool...

Adeke

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by egopersonified(f): 3:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Adeke
Mo grin
Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by juwoonn(m): 3:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
grin Was it not last 2 weeks I was gisting with a man in the bus, and we were arguing about these agberoes on the street and how they remit money to the state government. One thing led to another thing he told me that tinubu's main children are on the street of surulere roaming about begging and misbehaving and those ones we see on TV are not his biological children.
Not all that glitters is gold

And if truly tinubu child be like this pictures way I they see above, if him become president the man fit sacrifice the whole Nigerians as I they see am so. It's a shame that his child looks like *mouthsealed* even with all his billions, should have used half of what he used to finance jubril to take care of his child.

In the feast of today, which is the feast of all soul's, may God grant him eternal rest.
He is not a street walker man. He's a big business man and a barrister. He grew up in the USA and even schooled abroad. Looks are deceptive at times; aso nla ko ni eyan nla

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
juwoonn:

He is not a street walker man. He's a big business man and a barrister. Looks are deceptive at times; aso nla ko ni eyan nla
Sew you, the jide tinubu is wale tinubu brother and not jagaban son
Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
egopersonified:

Mo grin
Or gbo?

Just follow back cause I've followed you
Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by egopersonified(f): 3:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by Ononachi(m): 4:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
This can't be Tinubu late son's picture. Honestly, the pictures look like that of a mentally deranged person.
Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by stevecantrell: 4:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
Im sorry but this is a familiar looking face.. ive seen this guy around not in Ikoyi but in Ajah somewhere..
Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by ThatFairGuy: 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
To strangle you just dey hungry meee[sub][/sub]
OZAOEKPE:
grin Was it not last 2 weeks I was gisting with a man in the bus, and we were arguing about these agberoes on the street and how they remit money to the state government. One thing led to another thing he told me that tinubu's main children are on the street of surulere roaming about begging and misbehaving and those ones we see on TV are not his biological children.

And if truly tinubu child be like this pictures way I they see above, if him become president the man fit sacrifice the whole Nigerians as I they see am so. It's a shame that his child looks like *mouthsealed* even with all his billions, should have used half of what he used to finance jubril to take care of his child.

In the feast of today, which is the feast of all soul's, may God grant him eternal rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by juwoonn(m): 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Sew you, the jide tinubu is wale tinubu brother and not jagaban son
Your dp is a disgrace to humanity. What's your age bro? Please change that thing and give your life to Christ abeg! I opened your profile in public and got shocked

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
ThatFairGuy:
To strangle you just dey hungry meee[sub][/sub]
Take heart
Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
juwoonn:

Your dp is a disgrace to humanity. What's your age bro? Please change that thing and give your life to Christ abeg! I opened your profile in public and got shocked
No vex for my dp

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by edupedia: 4:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

...no point...stop roaming and doing agbero on Nairaland...when did Tinubu come ya village come tell ya witches he wan be prez?...nonsense and ingredient...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by ThatFairGuy: 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
Haaaaa, dunno it's person like u i'm on with. Is that your iron rod? See your life. Mynd4, lalasticlala, fynestboi, seun come an see ooo
OZAOEKPE:

Take heart

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
edupedia:

...no point...stop roaming and doing agbero on Nairaland...when did Tinubu come ya village come tell ya witches he wan be prez?...nonsense and ingredient...
Saraki told us that he wanted to be the vice president so that when he kills jubril automatically he would become the president
Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by Olatara(f): 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
fredagu:
Bad tings happen to bad piple
There good times and bad times, bad things happen to everybody, we can only pray to avert it
Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by Alvin007: 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Record got it that remi got no womb, hence she gave no birth to any child

Lies...Remi has a son for Tinubu...his name is Seyi..he's a lawyer and he got married less than a year ago in Italy.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Smart Nonso Okafor: Mother Sells Akara, He Won Anambra Assembly Election / Aisha, El-Rufai's Wife, Kid, Face Deportation From Indonesia / Doyin Okupe: Why Peter Obi Dumped PDP, Withdrew From Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.