Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son (79707 Views)

Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters / Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son / Things You Don't Know About Tinubu’s Late First Son, Jide (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
Alvin007:

Lies...Remi has a son for Tinubu...his name is Seyi..he's a lawyer and he got married less than a year ago in Italy.
That's not kemis son
Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
FarahAideed:
Seems this one was raised for sacrificial purposes
hahahahaaa
Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by Alvin007: 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

That's not kemis son

He is Remi's son...we were at the NLS Lagos campus together in 2011... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
APC looking for sympathies. Tinubu is really good at political deception, in order for him to begin campaigning for APC 2019 elections, they suddenly came out with sympathetic reports.

What has heart attack looking for from a guy in picture? Tinubu that his corrupt APC political party and Buhari's corrupt government officials messing up Nigeria economy, is not having heart attacks after being sidelined by Buhari's loyalists.

I can't be deceived.

APC is a disappointment.

Nigerian electorates please don't be deceived by this APC political deception. APC have nothing to prove of good governance hence they are pulling another scams for sympathies.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by farihafaheemah(m): 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
grin Was it not last 2 weeks I was gisting with a man in the bus, and we were arguing about these agberoes on the street and how they remit money to the state government. One thing led to another thing he told me that tinubu's main children are on the street of surulere roaming about begging and misbehaving and those ones we see on TV are not his biological children.
Not all that glitters is gold

And if truly tinubu child be like this pictures way I they see above, if him become president the man fit sacrifice the whole Nigerians as I they see am so. It's a shame that his child looks like *mouthsealed* even with all his billions, should have used half of what he used to finance jubril to take care of his child.

In the feast of today, which is the feast of all soul's, may God grant him eternal rest.
With your level of education and you believe public bus gist. For your information, Tinubu was Mobil oil Nigeria staff before he joins politics. You can do your arithmetics and get back to me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by tballeyy(m): 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
grin Was it not last 2 weeks I was gisting with a man in the bus, and we were arguing about these agberoes on the street and how they remit money to the state government. One thing led to another thing he told me that tinubu's main children are on the street of surulere roaming about begging and misbehaving and those ones we see on TV are not his biological children.
Talker tif mind ur business, do u know what ur own children will look tomorrow
And if truly tinubu child be like this pictures way I they see above, if him become president the man fit sacrifice the whole Nigerians as I they see am so. It's a shame that his child looks like *mouthsealed* even with all his billions, should have used half of what he used to finance jubril to take care of his child.

In the feast of today, which is the feast of all soul's, may God grant him eternal rest.
Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by hakeem77: 5:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
Na lie. This is the real picture of the late Jide Tinubu with his parents.

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by Basfaq(m): 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

You should have known that this picture was taking in a long time.
Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by talk2percy(m): 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
The son of a billionaire, looking like a mad man?? I can't believe this...
Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by Basfaq(m): 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
[sup][/sup] grin angry
Angelb4:
The person who wrote the first comment is a disgrace to all 'first commenters' on NAIRALAND. Visit Synagogue very quickly. The sense can still be restored...
grin oh boy you get sense plus mouth grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by Alvin007: 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
hakeem77:

This is 'Seyi'..not Jide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by PointB: 5:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
They've said it all. No further comment! lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by AntiWailer: 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
santakris:
You don't mean it. This dirty looking guy.

What is dirty about him ?

The guy who died is a lawyer and his wife and children stay in London.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by AntiWailer: 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
Angelb4:
The person who wrote the first comment is a disgrace to all 'first commenters' on NAIRALAND. Visit Synagogue very quickly. The sense can still be restored...

2 late that guy's sense is beyond repairs.
Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by aafin3: 5:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
You got his picture right
alfa2016:
APC National leader, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu lost his son on the 31th October 2017.

Mr. Jide was the first son of  the APC National leader.

According to a member of the Tinubu family, who asked not to be named because of the sensitive nature of the matter, Jide suddenly collapsed and died from what was suspected to be a heart attack around 9 pm on Tuesday.

“However, after the incidence, close family members rushed him down to hospital on Lagos Island where he was confirmed dead on arrival,” the source told journalists in Lagos.

Chairman of APC in Lagos, Otunba Henry Ajomale confirmed Jide’s death in a short statement he (Ajomale) issued on Wednesday.

“It’s with regrets that I inform you of the demise of Mr. Jide Tinubu, the Son of Our dear and esteemed Leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu,” the statement said.

Prior to now, no one has been able to identify the late APC leader's son but now photos has surfaced online courtesy of Parrots Blog.

Little is known about Jide, who is being confused in news reports with another Jide Tinubu, younger brother of Wale Tinubu, the CEO of Oando Plc. Wale’s brother is a maritime lawyer and promoter of TSL Limited.

http://www.mojidelano.com/2017/11/see-photo-of-apc-leader-bola-tinubus-late-son-jide/

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by teflonjake(m): 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
FarahAideed:

My belle o...... grin grin grin grin

My village people must hear this
Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by tiwiex(m): 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
balash:
How Many picture want be Tinubu son own? Different pictures online, Like seriously person don die, why una dey find picture wey them no hide, Obituary go soon comot and una go see hin picture, Where una dey go see all this Mechanic Pictures wey una dey post.

The op wey post this one sef, If u gather brain well well sef and them tell u say this Mechanic Na tinubu son and u accept and come post for them mumu like u abi?

How this one go be hin Son!! Are u people MAD, azzin are u People Crazy? �� Na Lasisi talk am no be me Ooo
It's his son. If you don't know him, why u dey argue?
Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by pointblank247(m): 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
FarahAideed:
before nko
Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by enemyofprogress: 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
FarahAideed:
maybe tinubu will become president in 2019 be dat
Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by Msomalicha(f): 6:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
1Rebel:
Good riddance.
to bad rubbish
Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by Odianose13(m): 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
FarahAideed:

Choi..... Ur mouth bad....savage
Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by jiorhemen(m): 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
;One thing led to another thing he told me that tinubu's main children are on the street of surulere roaming about begging and misbehaving and those ones we see on TV are not his biological children.

I am surprised that someone like you who writes English so well could believe the trash you heard from an uncivilised person. Imagine someone saying that Tinubu's biological children are the agberos roaming the streets and the ones we see in the media are not his children, and you ate such trash up! Hmmmmm, it is well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by sambisa5: 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
GavelSlam:

Is your case not worse than that of a sacrificial lamb to the deities?

Adeke.
grin nairalander won't kill me oooo
laugh won kill me for here o,,, sacrificial tool, sacrificial lamb,,,lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by 1Rebel: 6:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
Msomalicha:
to bad rubbish

Take down your picture
Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by sambisa5: 6:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
hakeem77:

No resemblance anywhere,,,, Never looked like tinubu or remi....i want to agree with that person who said he was adopted.
Every rumour has an iota of truth in it.
Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by tiger28: 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

See stupid gist!!you are judging things from the look of pics??Nigerians are just too myopic and dunce. The guy you said was roaming the street JUST from the way you saw his pic (no bling bling or champagne bottles )had a bachelor and masters from a UK university.......so thats an agbero abiGod have mercy on some Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
tiger28:
See stupid gist!!you are judging things from the look of pics??Nigerians are just too myopic and dunce. The guy you said was roaming the street JUST from the way you saw his pic (no bling bling or champagne bottles )had a bachelor and masters from a UK university.......so thats an agbero abiGod have mercy on some Nigerians.
The jide tinubu is the brothers of wale tinubu, and not jagabans son
Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by GavelSlam: 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
hakeem77:

That is Seyi Tinubu.
Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by GavelSlam: 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
sambisa5:

No resemblance anywhere,,,, Never looked like tinubu or remi....i want to agree with that person who said he was adopted.
Every rumour has an iota of truth in it.
I heard you were gay.
There must be some truth to it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Smart Nonso Okafor: Mother Sells Akara, He Won Anambra Assembly Election / Aisha, El-Rufai's Wife, Kid, Face Deportation From Indonesia / Doyin Okupe: Why Peter Obi Dumped PDP, Withdrew From Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.