Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son (79704 Views)

Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters / Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son / Things You Don't Know About Tinubu’s Late First Son, Jide (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by bmos(m): 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
FarahAideed:
Seems this one was raised for sacrificial purposes

Man, May God heal your bad mouth
Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by deenee: 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
The guy is a drug addict that has been relapsing despite several rehab and intervention exercises

He was sent home from the UK when his drug addiction became a threat to the wife and kids and was kept under close watch and key.

There have been several attempts to rehab him but all failed and I guess Tinubu practically gave up. More reason why we never really heard about him.I alsogathered that the deceased is always around Lagos Island anytime he is not under watch where he has access to drugs. I suspect he must have gone on a drug binge which resulted in this sad event.

Drug addiction is a bad thing and I don't even pray for my enemy to have it. There Isa popular Naija pastor whose two kids (boy and girl) are chronic dug addicts. Gist is the pastor has tried everything possible even spirtual to no avail. Kids are currently in a rehab centre somewhere in Europe and have been there for four plus years with little signs of recovery but we are made to believe that they are "based" abroad.

RIP to the Deceased!

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by osazsky(m): 8:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
women wicked sha c as e wife turn tinubu away from his first love and made him abandon his first son am sure she must have manipulated his will to favour her own children.women are so self centered
Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by colossus91(m): 8:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
GavelSlam:

Was it BRT or danfo you got on?
u want the car plate nuber too? so u go gt the full gist yeye man lol grin
Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by GavelSlam: 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
colossus91:

u want the car plate nuber too? so u go gt the full gist yeye man lol grin

grin

So we can know how to help his situation.
Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by sambisa5: 9:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
GavelSlam:

I heard you were gay.
There must be some truth to it.

lol..... Free me i beg,,,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by Toks2008(m): 10:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
lalasticlala i think this is he picture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by Toks2008(m): 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
deenee:
The guy is a drug addict that has been relapsing despite several rehab and intervention exercises

He was sent home from the UK when his drug addiction became a threat to the wife and kids and was kept under close watch and key.

There have been several attempts to rehab him but all failed and I guess Tinubu practically gave up. More reason why we never really heard about him.I alsogathered that the deceased is always around Lagos Island anytime he is not under watch where he has access to drugs. I suspect he must have gone on a drug binge which resulted in this sad event.

Drug addiction is a bad thing and I don't even pray for my enemy to have it. There Isa popular Naija pastor whose two kids (boy and girl) are chronic dug addicts. Gist is the pastor has tried everything possible even spirtual to no avail. Kids are currently in a rehab centre somewhere in Europe and have been there for four plus years with little signs of recovery but we are made to believe that they are "based" abroad.

RIP to the Deceased!

How sure are you about this story?
Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by Bigsteveg(m): 10:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
Angelb4:
The person who wrote the first comment is a disgrace to all 'first commenters' on NAIRALAND. Visit Synagogue very quickly. The sense can still be restored...

i tire for ozaoekpe.
Some one is a law graduate in the UK and he is based there.

Which bush did ozaoekpe u come from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by Bigsteveg(m): 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Sew you, the jide tinubu is wale tinubu brother and not jagaban son
You people seems to have a problem with Tinubu family.
Tinubu is on his way to UK to see the son immediate family(Wife and children). WHy you carry another man matter for head like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by dinggle: 1:35am On Nov 03, 2017
This pickin look like person wen dem take do sacrifice na! na this one yoruba dey cal Nkanbe!
Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by GavelSlam: 5:58am On Nov 03, 2017
Toks2008:

How sure are you about this story?

Complete fabrication.
Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by Mizabey(f): 7:21am On Nov 03, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
grin Was it not last 2 weeks I was gisting with a man in the bus, and we were arguing about these agberoes on the street and how they remit money to the state government. One thing led to another thing he told me that tinubu's main children are on the street of surulere roaming about begging and misbehaving and those ones we see on TV are not his biological children.
Not all that glitters is gold

And if truly tinubu child be like this pictures way I they see above, if him become president the man fit sacrifice the whole Nigerians as I they see am so. It's a shame that his child looks like *mouthsealed* even with all his billions, should have used half of what he used to finance jubril to take care of his child.

In the feast of today, which is the feast of all soul's, may God grant him eternal rest.
Read the profile of late jide else where for bera info , since nairaland is nt giving d details.
Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by lalasticlala(m): 11:05am On Nov 03, 2017
Toks2008:
lalasticlala i think this is he picture.

That's a wrong picture used by many bloggers. The guy is JIDE TOKAN, That's his wedding pic, see http://stylesit..com/2014/03/jide-bisola-tokan-wedding-ceremony.html
Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by Toks2008(m): 11:25am On Nov 03, 2017
lalasticlala:

That's a wrong picture used by many bloggers. The guy is JIDE TOKAN, That's his wedding pic, see http://stylesit..com/2014/03/jide-bisola-tokan-wedding-ceremony.html

Wow! some bloggers and mediocrity be like nairaland and lalasticlala lol!

How you dey? i no too get time dey create threads nowadays as you no even send my threads again...make i take this break enjoy my vacation.

Nice work you re doing here..#thebestnairalandmodyet
Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by Marotzke(m): 11:25am On Nov 03, 2017
deenee:

RIP to the Deceased!
From the manner of death, it is apparent the fellow overdosed on some hard drugs and got cardiac arrest.
Then the other part of no profile,no history of education or achievement, its obvious we are dealing with a chronic drug addict.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son by nazzyon(m): 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Smart Nonso Okafor: Mother Sells Akara, He Won Anambra Assembly Election / Aisha, El-Rufai's Wife, Kid, Face Deportation From Indonesia / Doyin Okupe: Why Peter Obi Dumped PDP, Withdrew From Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.