Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,090 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) (42304 Views)

Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos) / Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by toprealman: 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
lawman88:

I have read about a man who conceived but I don't know how the birth will look like
The "man" you read about is actually a transgender. S/he was hormonally transformed to a woman and married a "woman" transgender who was also hormonally transformed to a "man". S/he still had functional female reproductive organ so had to take in through the natural process.
Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by dastudent(m): 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
lady2sexy:
somebody should explain how this shit work. the transgendered and tranny thing always get me confuse
Can sex organ really be reassigned?
They can have a baby through a surrogate mother.
Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by NkayTiana(f): 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
why don't they always get their own size of boobs... it's always oversized
Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by Urchman27(m): 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
XYZo:

Get this straight... No matter how transgendered anyone gets, the private organs can never be changed.

I. e if u change ffrom man to woman. U can only get the boobs and the ass through surgery or intake of pills to induce hormones but u will forever have a dickk
Same goes from ladies to men... They will always have the pussyy . Voice may be bold and they become muscular which is induced .

Whichever way the transformation goes , the sex organs do not change

So, no naturally born woman would have a dickk nor a naturally born man would have a pvssye angry
Guy say what u knw
Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
lawman88:

I have read about a man who conceived but I don't know how the birth will look like
the man who gave birth is actually a girl transformed herself to a man but retained her womb
Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by Mrjo(m): 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
gbosaa:

I was talking about the name of the man in your video. Apart from Bruce Lee and Bruce Willis, I don’t know of any other popular Bruce out there. The other Bruce (Jenner) if that’s who you were referring to was a former USA athlete who underwent gender reassignment surgery. Never heard he gave birth. He had children with his former wives but as a man.
i think we are talking abt the same person, the person i'm talking abt pop oụt the thing thruogh his dick, i'm still wondering hw it was done.
Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mrjo:
i think we are talking abt the same person, the person i'm talking abt pop oụt the thing thruogh his dick, i'm still wondering hw it was done.

grin grin grin...so you believed she/he extruded the baby through his dick

He didn’t. She did. The man was a woman with her birth canal etc intact just like Sade Adu’s daughter. She gave birth via the natural route. She has no dick, if she did, it would’ve been surgically reconstructed.
Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by Mrjo(m): 7:43am On Nov 07, 2017
gbosaa:

He didn’t. She did. The man was a woman with her birth canal etc intact just like Sade Adu’s daughter. She gave birth via the natural route. She has no dick, if she did, it would’ve been surgically reconstructed.
is there any way i can send u the video? So that u can see what i saw.
Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by stevecantrell: 7:48am On Nov 17, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
they trip on it to feel look feminine...Whats a transgender without kegs to scream,'hey am a gal! @ Dr Stevecantrell,what are the odds of this thing getting pregnant?

Probably zero....
Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2018
The only 'man' who conceived was a f to m transgender who didn't remove his womb or ovaries.
It is impossible for a cisgendered man to conceive. Also impossible for m to f transgender to do likewise.
Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
gbosaa:

There was a constructed dick already. So 'he' gave birth through a Caesarean section.
Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
chi this so called misssahhara is ignorant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media / Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo / The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.