Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,645 members, 7,816,654 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1023) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4436659 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 11:33am On Aug 13, 2014
JOBURG POLICE

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 11:35am On Aug 13, 2014
JMPD

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 11:51am On Aug 13, 2014
CAPETOWN POLICE

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 11:52am On Aug 13, 2014
Durban metro police

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 11:57am On Aug 13, 2014
Emergency response - Durban.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2014
AugustineAgain:

Debating with you always ends up a waste of time. Where is @Andrewza by the way? Retrenched from SANDF?

Busy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 12:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
Durban Metro Police, Augububu. Are you crying yet?

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2014
andrewza:

Busy

Better go check to be sure your name is not on the new SANDF retrenchment list cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2014
CraigB: Durban Metro Police, Augububu. Are you crying yet?

No you should be the one crying like a mouse inside trap....check out my Nigeria Police photos of the past 3 days....SAP is 66 years behind NPF cheesy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
@AUGUSTUS YOU ARE BLEEDING AND SWEETING WITH ENVY....EVERY SOBER NAIRA CAN DECIPHER YOUR STUPIDITY AND HOT AIR COMPARISON BUT THE REALITY SOUTH AFRICA HAS SMASHED YOUR FAKE GIANT STATUS.....JUST GO AND REST IN YOUR VILLAGE HOHOHOHO MAYBE NO ELECTRICITY HENCE STILL IN THE INTERNET CAFE....BLOODY UNEMPLOYED LOOFER

SANDF SHOW CASING THE NEW AND THE OLD

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 3:20pm On Aug 13, 2014
LET THE FOOL @AUGUSTUS REMAIN THEIR LAST HOPE WITH TO PUT A FUTILE RESISTANCE AGAINST SOUTH AFRICAN ONSLAUGHT

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2014
TOTAL ONSLAUGHT ON @AUGUSTUS MUST BE FIERCE

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 3:31pm On Aug 13, 2014
@AUGUSTUS DOES NIGERIA HAVE ANY FORM OF TRANSPORT RESEMBLING WHAT SOUTH AFRICA HAS.....PLEASE NO DIESEL LOCOMOTIVE THAT WERE USED IN THE LAST CENTURY 1950's AS A MODE OF TRANSPORT

HERE BELOW IS SOUTH AFRICA FAST TRAIN.....TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THE STATION

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 3:36pm On Aug 13, 2014
@AUGUSTUS BRING MORE OF THE NAIRA PHOTOS AND SOUTH AFRICA SHALL RESPOND IN KIND

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 3:38pm On Aug 13, 2014
agaugust:

Better go check to be sure your name is not on the new SANDF retrenchment list cheesy

SA HAS MONEY MY FRIEND. SANDF MIGHT NOT HAVE MONEY BUT OUR TREASURY HAS. IF THAT WAS A SERIOUS MATTER TREASURY WOULD HAVE INTERVENED.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2014
@augustus show us the modern road networks throughout Nigeria as is displayed in the South African map........No country in Africa possess such a sophistication of network and these roads are paved and excellent.....unlike YOUR BUNDU COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2014
agaugust:

No one is being fired, people are going to be encouraged to take packages and leave early. Though I personally know ZERO people who are being effected by this budget short fall. In fact it is business as normal.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2014
question, why would the SAPS need to jam a cell phone 50KM away? I mean SA intel guys can just remove it from the network, or better yet, turn your own phone in to a tracker and bug. In fact jammers are only really needed to deal with Bombs. IEDs are not really a threat in SA now are they.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
andrewza:

No one is being fired, people are going to be encouraged to take packages and leave early. Though I personally know ZERO people who are being effected by this budget short fall. In fact it is business as normal.

The budget shortfall is part of a PR campaign for the defence reveiw

Think about it - during the budget speeches, which department said "we are adequately funded, we don't need anymore money"

No dpertment of any nation has ever said that ever

Even the pentagon, the most well funded military in the world constantly claims they are just short of broke.

That is the nature of a military especially. We could give them all the money in the world and they would still ask for more

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2014

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2014
patches689:

Think about it - during the budget speeches, which department said "we are adequately funded, we don't need anymore money"

Even the pentagon, the most well funded military in the world constantly claims they are just short of broke.

That is the nature of a military especially. We could give them all the money in the world and they would still ask for more

is possible, I mean this news came out just before the budget speech.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 4:55pm On Aug 13, 2014
PRETORIA/TSHWANE METRO POLICE.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2014
NO SINGLE COUNTRY IN AFRICA MATCHES SOUTH AFRICAN PROWESS.....@AUGUSTUS REST IN PIECES.....CHANCE TAKER....JUST REST IN YOUR VILLAGE AND SELL WATER ON THE STREET

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2014
patches689:

Nope, SANDF is totally cash broke and broken...Empty pockets cheesy

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2014
Thiza: @AUGUSTUS BRING MORE OF THE NAIRA PHOTOS AND SOUTH AFRICA SHALL RESPOND IN KIND

You want me to make you cry again? Have I not batter.ed you enough? You want me to make your teeth fall out? cheesy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 5:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
agaugust:

You want me to make you cry again? Have I not batter.ed you enough? You want me to make your teeth fall out? cheesy
We kindly ask augubugubu to produce facts and stop throwing threats and insul..ts around.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2014
agaugust:

Then why did I still get a pay check R14000?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2014
TMPD

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
Just so people. It is now a year since Nigeria's president claimed he needed four months to crash BH. His forces are taking a bad beating from the insurgents,on many occasions soldiers are out-gunned,out-ranged,out-classed by rag-tag rebels. No proper command and control over battlefield systems and soldiers.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
agaugust:

The only cash broke military is that of Nigeria. The current financial year will come to the end next year march and we will again receive more money.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2014
andrewza:

Then why did I still get a pay check R14000?

The beginning of the end

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2014
agaugust:

The only "crying" we know of on this thread,is that of the wives/girlfriends of Nigerian soldiers who won't let their husbands/boyfriends report for duty. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.