Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,373 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4468214 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 10:59pm On Mar 27, 2013
patriot3: Only a fool a passionate patriot will believe such a propaganda line. And even if that was the case, military is not wrestling, a defeat is a defeat. The foolishness of your generals is also to put in the ballance while calculating military strenght. 200 against 3000, your soldiers might have just beten the record of the spartans. Fool.

Those are the numbers. Don't like them go jump of a bridge. And SANDF did not give those numbers. Observers did. SA sluaghterd Seleka rebels and they raised the white flag and even asked SA for medical help.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 27, 2013
patriot3:
Are you kidding, your soldiers where too busy trying to beat Usain bolts record while fleeing, they had no time to count the people shooting them from their back, talkless of the ones who died from friendly fire.

You are a foolish nigga, if that was the case why weren't the base overrun by rebels. Give the source fool
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 11:00pm On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Epic

Yes I know they where epic.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 27, 2013
andrewza:

Yes I know they where epic.
his comment was Epic
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: sorry breath and calm down. I really don't understand what you tried to say

That you willing to beilfe every thing this guy says even though his only source are from apartied loyast sites.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2013
DictatorZAR:

You are a foolish nigga, if that was the case why weren't the base overrun by rebels. Give the source fool
nigger? shocked shocked shocked, watch your mouth
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: his comment was Epic

No it was foolish and a lie.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 11:03pm On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: nigger? shocked shocked shocked, watch your mouth

What you american now.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 27, 2013
patriot3:
I am what you can call a news junkee.
I live in Paris and these things just don't go unnoticed to me.
Just type "SANDF french army free passage" on google

Is this the same france who supported military rebbelions in CAR some years ago talking all that sh*t. Now tell me why did SANDF send in more reinforcements into CAR from Saterday evening till today. Misses news junky
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 27, 2013
DictatorZAR:

The rebels didn't overrun the base because you pulled the white flag.
Moreover the international community is watching them, so they are trying to be correct.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 27, 2013
andrewza:

Those are the numbers. Don't like them go jump of a bridge. And SANDF did not give those numbers. Observers did. SA sluaghterd Seleka rebels and they raised the white flag and even asked SA for medical help.
Which observers ?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 27, 2013
The post from @ patriot3 must have been so painful that,@andrewza and @dictatozar , usually cool on this thread had to use abusive language.

The movie "300", remake south african style. Lmao!!!

200 SA soldiers against 3000 seleka rebels

This is sparta (SOUTH AFRICA)!!! My king zuma. Lol

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2013
andrewza:

What you american now.
if that's how you want to play oya let's go.
Wazzup pig?
Why did your army ran away, I bet most of them were the pigs, the pigs are always coward and try to trick people
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:09pm On Mar 27, 2013
andrewza:

Where is your souce. We asked for medical asstaince not safe passege.

You were boasting south Africa entered CAR war and bull.sh.it France, I warned you it was bad diplomacy, now you beg France to save the lives of south African soldiers with medical or technical, help is help and begging is begging. your ego is flat.

Your peace keeping experience is still experience very poor in south African military, swallow your pride and come to Nigeria for military intervention education, we will teach you free of charge, we are the giant of Africa remember, don't die because of pride. Be humble and learn. China came to learn ECOMOG operations in Nigeria to help the Chinese army training in that type of war.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 11:09pm On Mar 27, 2013
patriot3:
Moreover the international community is watching them, so they are trying to be correct.

Where you getting that SA pulled out a white flag. Now you showing you both a fool and ignorant
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 27, 2013
Henry120: The post from @ patriot3 must have been so painful that,@andrewza and @dictatozar , usually cool on this thread had to use abusive language.

This is sparta (SnuOUTH AFRICA)!!! My king zuma. Lol
please laugh wan kill me Abeg..patriots is the man.see how pig and dictator are now trembling
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 27, 2013
DictatorZAR:

Is this the same france who supported military rebbelions in CAR some years ago talking all that sh*t. Now tell me why did SANDF send in more reinforcements into CAR from Saterday evening till today. Misses news junky
verry simple pulling out would be equivalent to a humiliating defeat and your army would be exposed for what it is.
In this case the only thing to do was to pull the white flag and then call in for reinforcement.
Even though the soldiers on the ground (your special forces who by the way specialize in 100m records) are afraid and anxious to pull out.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: nigger? shocked shocked shocked, watch your mouth

I'm black enough to call whatever French fries baboon whatever I want, especially when it comes from a fool that can't even post one credible source.

He quoted a source from a apartheid soldier yet that same site didn't tell you that one week after the socalled damage of the SAS-sub it took part in a naval exercise with the German navy.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 11:16pm On Mar 27, 2013
Henry120: The post from @ patriot3 must have been so painful that,@andrewza and @dictatozar , usually cool on this thread had to use abusive language.

This is sparta (SOUTH AFRICA)!!! My king zuma. Lol

SA solders have a history of these things. Look at what excutive outcome pulled off.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 27, 2013
patriot3:

Since you know all this give the source you fool
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 27, 2013
^^ bunch of hypocrite so augaugust can't make some mistakes but you can call people nigger right...anyway b happy this is the internet I would have punched u ..who b your nigger, u dey craze/
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 11:18pm On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: if that's how you want to play oya let's go.
Wazzup pig?
Why did your army ran away, I bet most of them were the pigs, the pigs are always coward and try to trick people

Nigga wut yo say te me. I bust a cap in yo ass and make yo mama my hoe.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 27, 2013
The south africans made a major military error in CAR, I've said this before. Defence headquarters in pretoria, just dumped troops in a war zone, without proper protection. Poor military planning, ill-equipped for the mission and unfortunately people's fathers and sons and brothers paid dearly with their lives.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 27, 2013
^^ breath pig , can't read that crap undecided undecided
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 11:19pm On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^^ bunch of hypocrite so augaugust can't make some mistakes but you can call people nigger right...anyway b happy this is the internet I would have punched u ..who b your nigger, u dey craze/

Dude I would rape you with your own freshly cut of man hood.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 11:20pm On Mar 27, 2013
Henry120: The south africans made a major military error in CAR, I've said this before. Defence headquarters in pretoria, just dumped troops in a war zone, without proper protection. Poor military planning, ill-equipped for the mission and unfortunately people's fathers and sons and brothers paid dearly with their lives.

Even so they did stand up to and stop a rebel attack on there postion.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 11:21pm On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^^ breath pig , can't read that crap undecided undecided

I though you want to speak Merican
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 27, 2013
^ pigs are usually P.edo.ph.ile , ra.pis.ts and hom.osexu.al so don't worry o ain't surprised by your fantasies, but no thank you ...Sandusky the pig
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 27, 2013
agaugust:

You were boasting south Africa entered CAR war and bull.sh.it France, I warned you it was bad dilomacy, now you beg France to save the lives of south African soldiers.

Your peace keeping experience is still experience very poor in south African military, swallow your pride and come to Nigeria for military intervention education, we will teach you free of charge, we are the giant of Africa remember, don't die because of pride. Be humble and learn. China came to learn ecomog operations in Nigeria to help the Chinese army training in that type of war.

Is this the same education you gave NA in Darfur when they ran away and left there vechiles when less then 50 rebels attacked there convoy, this even led to the dismissal of over 60 soldiers by the GOC. Should I publish that report which Snydergp posted some 20 pages ago
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 27, 2013
DictatorZAR:

Wow now where is your source and why haven't they left.

It seems you don't know anything about military combat. Since when has 200 soldiers fighting 3000 rebels to a standstill become a loss and losing 13 outside the SA base at a checkpoint is speaks volumes on how foolish you are. Another thing did you know the main river in CAR leads to congo.

Ask Nigeria when will they be on the frontline instead of manning checkpoints and guard duties in Mali.
I would like to remind you Nigeria is leading the entire african force. And when the french go away Nigeria will replace them.
Now Nigeria is building up the best logistics possible in order to prepare for the departure of the french, the Nigérians are gathering intelligence and building local support for the mission. This is something SA should have done instead of running into redicule.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 11:24pm On Mar 27, 2013
patriot3:
verry simple pulling out would be equivalent to a humiliating defeat and your army would be exposed for what it is.
In this case the only thing to do was to pull the white flag and then call in for reinforcement.
Even though the soldiers on the ground (your special forces who by the way specialize in 100m records) are afraid and anxious to pull out.

When did they want to pull out. And when did we raise the white flag. We not french.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 27, 2013
andrewza:

SA solders have a history of these things. Look at what excutive outcome pulled off.

I have told you numerous times, "STOP claiming EO". you(andrewza), syndergp and msuaza dis- honourably dis-owned Eeben barlow on this thread and called him all sorts of names, after I posted comments he made on beegeagle's blog. Now you want to claim his achievements? Be a man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.