Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,449 members, 7,836,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4452182 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:40am On Mar 28, 2013
agaugust:

You were boasting south Africa entered CAR war and bull.sh.it France, I warned you it was bad diplomacy, now you beg France to save the lives of south African soldiers with medical or technical, call it any name, help is help and begging is begging.

south africa's mouth bit more meat than their teeth can chew. their boasting ends in disaster and begging for help.

Your peace keeping experience is still experience very poor in south African military, swallow your pride and come to Nigeria for military intervention education, we will teach you free of charge, we are the giant of Africa remember, don't die because of pride. Be humble and learn. China came to learn ECOMOG operations in Nigeria to help the Chinese army training in that type of war.

who dares to challenge africa's best infantry soldiers ? masters of hand to hand combat...the great nigerian army, no retreat no surrender, the army that never lost a battle or play to goaless draw.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:45am On Mar 28, 2013
patriot3:
Yeah I just read it, it says what you were saying.
But here I have an other article: http://premiumtimesng.com/news/5310-62_nigerian_soldiers_repatriated_from_sudan.html,
It seems they were disarmed because they lacked discipline, it that case I think they weren't disarmed by the rebels, rather by the Nigerian military police or other UN related forces there.

that is the real truth, but the south africans are desperate now so they twisted the true story to spoil nigeria's good image. the south africans are desperate now on this topic/thread, its injury time, 2 goals down and bafana bafana is getting more confused, niegria close to the box 18 yards away from goal....mikel obi to victor moses...and its goal !!!!! jacob zuma collapses in the VIP box....his four wives rush to the rescue....
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:54am On Mar 28, 2013
this is why we tell you south africans to travel out of your box. your military leaders have been misleading you about what other african countries can do. even your military generals have a wrong impression of nigerian military until south african air force chief of plans major general zake msimang came to kaduna nigeria to see our air force in action.

Major General Msimang assured that the South African Air Force would work with NAF to built a powerful and formidable air force in Africa that would meet global standards. "I must be honest; I am overwhelmed by the level of professionalism and enthusiasm displayed by the Nigerian Air Force.

source weblink that can open (not @andrewza or @DictatorZar type of fake weblink)

http://allafrica.com/stories/201205190449.html
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:20am On Mar 28, 2013
Thiza: The good news is that our boys held on inspite of being outgunned in numbers and weaponry and they came out best....13 SANDF Killed and 27 injured while the enemy lost vary between 450 and 500 rebels killed. Consider that the rebels were about 3000 and our forces were around 250. SANDF fought for nearly 13 hours if you take the number of truce in between.

andrewza:
No one said we killed 3000 or got attacked at the same place by 3000. The battel was 240 to 260 vs 1000 to 3000 rebels over 2 arcs of advance. The main battel took place at the base but there where fights all over the place. We killed 500 rebels. Giving a 50 to 1 kill ratio

south africa war propaganda machinery in action as usual. figures change every 24 hours. 3000 rebels yesterday, 1000 rebels today, we dont know who to believe again in south africa.
anyone with email address of jacob zuma or any of his four wives email ?

just to confirm CAR rebel attack casualty, but i know nthe truth will never come out from south africa, clouds of confusion always cover their war reports, desperate to make a name in war history and erase their past poor combat records of the stalemate bush war against tine Cuba's young inexperienced conscript soldiers.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:25am On Mar 28, 2013
patriot3: South Africans, I have just been informed that your soldiers were calling for the french soldier in CAR to protect them from SELEKA and grant them safe passage to the airport.
What a millitary prouesse.

(ironysmileyThough I Wonder, since you were easily beaten by farmers wielding guns and driving technicals, did you take time to show them your beautiful millitary photos ? Because if you did then how come you didn't win ?

yes, i dont think the south african soldiers had time to show the CAR rebels all the nice fancy photos of south africans military weapons they post here on nairaland. maybe the photos could have scared the rebels away.
lol grin grin grin or the south africans forgot their laptop at home ? lol
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:31am On Mar 28, 2013

NIGERIAN ARMY GALLANT FIGHT IN SUDAN DAFUR, THE REAL TRUE RECORDS

THE HAGUE, Netherlands - The trial of two Darfur rebels accused of leading a massive machine-gun attack on an African Union peacekeepers' camp in Sudan that left 12 soldiers dead will not start until May 2014, the International Criminal Court said Wednesday.

Abdallah Banda Abakaer Nourain and Saleh Mohammed Jerbo Jamus were charged in August 2009 with violence to life, attacking peacekeepers and pillaging for their alleged involvement in the attack.

Prosecutors say 1,000 rebels drove into the peacekeepers' camp in Haskanita, Sudan, on Sept. 29, 2007, firing machine-guns and other weapons. They killed 12 peacekeepers, seriously wounded eight.

this night attack was against nigerian army peace keeping force in dafur sudan. a well published news story worldwide. the UN praised the nigerian soldiers for their gallant fight which forced the remnants of the 1,000 rebels to run back in retreat. the nigerian contingent was small at that time, the initial first batch troops deployed to stop the massive murder and massive R.ape of black women in sudan.

two weblink sources ( my own weblinks fit dey open o ! no be southafricoco fake weblinks )

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/International+court+trial+Darfur+rebels+accused+attacking/8057054/story.html

http://blog.pennlive.com/lehighvalley/2007/10/nigeria_buries_troops_killed_i.html

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:31am On Mar 28, 2013
BBC REPORT ON SOUTH AFRICAN SOLDIERS COMBAT AGAINST IN C.A.R CIVIL WAR

(people also say these CAR rebels are not the experienced type or fighters that should trouble south african military 'super power')

B B C NEWS : Mr Jacob Zuma said just over 200 South African troops had battled more than 1,000 rebel fighters.

"They fought a high-tempo battle for nine hours defending the South African military base, until the bandits raised a white flag and asked for a ceasefire," he said.

"Our soldiers inflicted heavy casualties among the attacking bandit forces."
Thirteen South African troops were killed, 27 wounded and one was unaccounted for, Mr Zuma said.

NO FIGURES OF REBEL CASUALTIES IN BBC REPORT. BBC avoids casualties figures of rebels becasue of south african reputation for propaganda in war casualties figure manipulation. @Henry i told you, see it now.

if @andrewza and @DictatorZar ratio 50:1 killing if applied to above BBC report from south african president himself, then the 200 south african troops killed all the 1,000 CAR rebels....then is it the dead rebels that raised white flag of surrender ?

everybody oya join jagbajantis solve mathematics, oyinbo say na BODMAS we go use....soundsultan 3 gbosa.

weblink source : http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-21923624

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:34am On Mar 28, 2013
agaugust: this is why we tell you south africans to travel out of your box. your military leaders have been misleading you about what other african countries can do. even your military generals have a wrong impression of nigerian military until south african air force chief of plans major general zake msimang came to kaduna nigeria to see our air force in action.

Major General Msimang assured that the South African Air Force would work with NAF to built a powerful and formidable air force in Africa that would meet global standards. "I must be honest; I am overwhelmed by the level of professionalism and enthusiasm displayed by the Nigerian Air Force.

source weblink that can open (not @andrewza or @DictatorZar type of fake weblink)

Did you not post this before.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:39am On Mar 28, 2013
agaugust: BBC REPORT ON SOUTH AFRICAN SOLDIERS COMBAT AGAINST IN C.A.R CIVIL WAR

(people also say these CAR rebels are not the experienced type or fighters that should trouble south african military 'super power')

B B C NEWS : Mr Jacob Zuma said just over 200 South African troops had battled more than 1,000 rebel fighters.

"They fought a high-tempo battle for nine hours defending the South African military base, until the bandits raised a white flag and asked for a ceasefire," he said.

Thirteen South African troops were killed, 27 wounded and one was unaccounted for, Mr Zuma said.

NO FIGURES OF REBEL CASUALTIES IN BBC REPORT. BBC avoids casualties figures of rebels becasue of south african reputation for propaganda in war casualties figure manipulation. @Henry i told you, see it now.

if @andrewza and @DictatorZar ratio 50:1 killing if applied to above BBC report from south african president himself, then the 200 south african troops killed all the 1,000 CAR rebels....then is it the dead rebels that raised white flag of surrender ?

everybody oya join jagbajantis solve mathematics, oyinbo say na BODMAS we go use....soundsultan 3 gbosa.

What do you not under stand by. SANDF did not release any numbers on rebbels deaths. The in fo mation came from milltrry analyists
The BBC does not have any reporters on the ground in CAR.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:45am On Mar 28, 2013
agaugust:

south africa war propaganda machinery in action as usual. figures change every 24 hours. 3000 rebels yesterday, 1000 rebels today, we dont know who to believe again in south africa.

just to confirm CAR rebel attack casualty, but i know nthe truth will never come out from south africa, clouds of confusion always cover their war reports, desperate to make a name in war history and erase their past poor combat records of the stalemate bush war against tine Cuba's young inexperienced conscript soldiers.

What do you not under stand by "south africa never realsed those figers" and I asked for proof that SADF lied in reports of loss in Angola.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 28, 2013
DictatorZAR:

Now why haven't your Glo rolled out 4G and LTE services in to Nigeria yet

Shut up you're a learner.. launched before mtn launched theirs
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/01/glo-launches-4g-lte-network/
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 6:23am On Mar 28, 2013
Helmoed-Romer Heitman, a military analyst and a Jane's Defence Weekly correspondent is the source of the 450 to 500. He siad he got the number from trusted sources. Mr Heitman is man of integrity and has no resaone to lie. And don't think he bielfes we did good. He has statef that SA made a number of mistakes including some stragic misstakes such has turring down heavy lift helicopters some years ago. Not beining able to reiforce the 200 men in CAR, not lissting to reports on the ground on the 22 of march that things where getting dangouriss. But the simple fact is that just over 200 men where able to hold there ground when every other force broke and ran. They inflected heavy losses on the rebels, who then requeast a ceas fire under a white flag.

The full details are hard to get and the sandf refuse to coment on algastions such has that CAR natsionl army launched a pre emtive coup on friday and attacked the SA solders has well with some saying wepaons supplied by south africa
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 28, 2013
andrewza:

Did you not post this before.
I posted that before.. check the older pages
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 28, 2013
andrewza:

What do you not under stand by. SANDF did not release any numbers on rebbels deaths. The in fo mation came from milltrry analyists
The BBC does not have any reporters on the ground in CAR.
Last time i checked Laeila Adjovi is in the capital
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 6:45am On Mar 28, 2013
sheyie2007:
Last time i checked Laeila Adjovi is in the capital

Now yes. But during the attack the only tv new broadcaster was aljezra. If you look at a lot of the first reports they all baiscally the same some times the are the same word for word.

Any case here is the right up of what we no. And a nother deffense anyalist says 500.

http://www.dailymaverick.co.za/opinionista/2013-03-28-car-three-things-we-know-for-sure/
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 28, 2013
patriot3:
An other news outfit saying once again that they were deported due to acts of indiscipline:
www.ipaidabribenaija.com/news/item/3890-62-nigerian-soldiers-sent-home-from-sudan-for-indiscipline.">http://7a.m.www.ipaidabribenaija.com/news/item/3890-62-nigerian-soldiers-sent-home-from-sudan-for-indiscipline.
There are many more saying exactly this, it seems that the link you posted was from ill informed journalists.

The nigerian voice is a credible source, we all know what happened in sudan
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 28, 2013
DictatorZAR:

The nigerian voice is a credible source, we all know what happened in sudan
Then provide one
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 28, 2013
agaugust:

south africans are now the kings of posts/comments with sources weblinks that cannot be opened, is this the new invention from denel manufacturing ? grin lol

south africans have few proof of their claims nowadays. i discovered that.

Shame you hating on Denel nowtongue don't blame SA that you don't have any defense company close to Denel and please tell your guys to send those Mi-24's to SA they will need Denel to service and repair them and even have some Proudly SA made systems on them.tongue
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 28, 2013
DictatorZAR:

Shame you hating on Denel nowtongue don't blame SA that you don't have any defense company close to Denel and please tell your guys to send those Mi-24's to SA they will need Denel to service and repair them and even have some Proudly SA made systems on them.tongue
Lol.. cuz its the only one in the world cool
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 28, 2013
sheyie2007:
Then provide one

Why should I proof it its your own journalist so do it yourself. When we use co.za domains here you and your compatriots claim they are biast propaganda news.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 28, 2013
DictatorZAR:

Why should I proof it its your own journalist so do it yourself. When we use co.za domains here you and your compatriots claim they are biast propaganda news.
You have google right?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 28, 2013
agaugust:

that is the real truth, but the south africans are desperate now so they twisted the true story to spoil nigeria's good image. the south africans are desperate now on this topic/thread, its injury time, 2 goals down and bafana bafana is getting more confused, niegria close to the box 18 yards away from goal....mikel obi to victor moses...and its goal !!!!! jacob zuma collapses in the VIP box....his four wives rush to the rescue....

So your own patriot3 who claims he has a source that proofed SA ran away and we still waiting is not a LIAR.

We have proven before that you are a fool who always make up stories did you forget your claims on the Leopard II which you claim is already flying in the NAF.

Stop fooling yourself Mr military analyst.

You're slipping again to nation bashing which is a typical pass time of you, keep on we can repay the favor too you know. But hey I'm to old for that sh*t
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 28, 2013
patriot3: Who is the fourth best in global peace keeping and peace enforcing ?
Is it SA ? No!
Is it .... Nigeria ? Yes !

Take a look at what real generals look like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZcX422xbQQ
Lol grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 7:08am On Mar 28, 2013
sheyie2007:
Lol.. cuz its the only one in the world cool

No but the only one in africa. The aricaly was posted twice. All russian hellicopters will now use denel to servise and upgrade them. Has in all of africa including nigeria.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 28, 2013
agaugust: this is why we tell you south africans to travel out of your box. your military leaders have been misleading you about what other african countries can do. even your military generals have a wrong impression of nigerian military until south african air force chief of plans major general zake msimang came to kaduna nigeria to see our air force in action.

So what's wrongs with a general saying that, would you visit another military in a official capacity and tell there generals and media they have a useless Airforce.

Now please just grow up, because both SA and Nigeria needs to cooperate to make africa a safer place, everyone knows that.

Your on your usual childish acts again
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 28, 2013
agaugust:

So a you are claiming nowe that a soviet trained state is inexperienced boys. So all those Mig-21's airforce pilots didn't undergo any flight school training.

DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR ON A GRANT SCALE, you're truly foolish
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 28, 2013
agaugust: .

NIGERIAN ARMY GALLANT FIGHT IN SUDAN DAFUR, THE REAL TRUE RECORDS

THE HAGUE, Netherlands - The trial of two Darfur rebels accused of leading a massive machine-gun attack on an African Union peacekeepers' camp in Sudan that left 12 soldiers dead will not start until May 2014, the International Criminal Court said Wednesday.

Abdallah Banda Abakaer Nourain and Saleh Mohammed Jerbo Jamus were charged in August 2009 with violence to life, attacking peacekeepers and pillaging for their alleged involvement in the attack.

Prosecutors say 1,000 rebels drove into the peacekeepers' camp in Haskanita, Sudan, on Sept. 29, 2007, firing machine-guns and other weapons. They killed 12 peacekeepers, seriously wounded eight.

this night attack was against nigerian army peace keeping force in dafur sudan. a well published news story worldwide. the UN praised the nigerian soldiers for their gallant fight which forced the remnants of the 1,000 rebels to run back in retreat. the nigerian contingent was small at that time, the initial first batch troops deployed to stop the massive murder and massive R.ape of black women in sudan.

two weblink sources ( my own weblinks fit dey open o ! no be southafricoco fake weblinks )

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/International+court+trial+Darfur+rebels+accused+attacking/8057054/story.html

http://blog.pennlive.com/lehighvalley/2007/10/nigeria_buries_troops_killed_i.html

800 NA soldiers against 1000 rebels and so many deaths, how sweet yet they breached your base took computers food guns and left after there loot. Now you run to the Hague court to seek justice for your stup*d imbeciles deaths hahahahahtongue

Typical Aso rock fools
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 28, 2013
DictatorZAR:

800 NA soldiers against 1000 rebels and so many deaths, how sweet yet they breached your base took computers food guns and left after there loot. Now you run to the Hague court to seek justice for your stup*d imbeciles deaths hahahahahtongue

Typical Aso rock fools
Those 800 will bake south Africa... lol
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 28, 2013
agaugust: BBC REPORT ON SOUTH AFRICAN SOLDIERS COMBAT AGAINST IN C.A.R CIVIL WAR

So whats different in this report, so bbc is a propaganda machine now.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 7:42am On Mar 28, 2013
sheyie2007:

SAPS could handel them.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 28, 2013
sheyie2007:

Wow did check the killing ratio Mr baker, and I want my bread hot with butter, blue cheese and good red wine pleasegrin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sweetcheecks(f): 8:10am On Mar 28, 2013
sheyie2007:
Lol grin

Lol, yes thats how a " harmy" look like not army.

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.