Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,625 members, 7,865,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:30 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4468789 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2013
GreenandGold:

You're a slowpoke, a MEGA one.

World War II South Africa was a sovereign state, we had an independent military. We were not fighting for Britain you slowpoke.

South Africa's military fought under Pretoria's command. On the other hand you were British slaves being taken allover and you had no say. You British slaves.
you dutch slaves
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2013
patriot3:
As I have told you before stop being overconfident, if your special forces could not then tell me how your police could rise up to the task. Your police and soldiers are only good in this situation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCk9Yo0c6AU

44th are not SF by the way. And they handeld them self very well. Has every link I have posted has showen.

Now has for our cops. They would tear 800 nigerian solders to bits. Yes not all of them are good. But flying squad, NIU, tast force, extra would tear a nigerian solder to bits.

And don't start with vidoes. You don't want me to start reposting all the vedions that we delteated. They where not very nice to watch.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2013
GreenandGold:

You're a slowpoke, a MEGA one.

World War II South Africa was a sovereign state, we had an independent military. We were not fighting for Britain you slowpoke.

South Africa's military fought under Pretoria's command. On the other hand you were British slaves being taken allover and you had no say. You British slaves.
An other lie, we were never slaves, if anythin g we sold our slaves to the british and those slaves gave birth to the African americans. Nigeria was Under the administration of the queen of England. But in Nigeria almost all the civil positions were locally manned, and the rest were manned by indians. While only very little were manned by white people.
On the other hand in South africa, the blacks were considered a lower species, and uneducated (well that hasn't changed a lot), your countrie was almost entirely ran by the whites and the remaining posts were for indians. You were the real definition of slaves. The white took away your land and pushed you over to desertic zones, that never happened in Nigeria. You see in the real sense of the term, Nigeria was never a colony, it was only millitary occupied for a period of 60 years. Up yours!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2013
scipher:
you dutch slaves

Slavary was never big in SA. Or at least african slaves, they put up to much of a fight . Hence they brought in asian slaves aka indians.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2013
GreenandGold:

FN Fal? We had that rifle in the 70s. That's half a century old.

You want us to compare rifles now You would loose.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 28, 2013
scipher:
you dutch slaves
that's worse back then the Dutch were at the bottom in term of military advancement in Europe. Guess they are still at the bottom
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 28, 2013
SA shouldn't even talk about slavery or white domination like really? Someone missed his history lessons.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:38pm On Mar 28, 2013
Capnd143: Please were those SA Guys guys shouting about Naval superiority?
Let them meet this unvield submergable armoured nigerian army AAV, this can attack any sa ship from underwater without geting noticed . . .[img]http://beegeagle.files./2013/03/559829_533512746672629_191321013_n.jpg[/img] and i wonder y this is not in our inventories

its new weapon 100% made in Nigeria, first of its kind 100% built by a black nation. Its the powerful new amphibious APC named IGIRIGI and built to operate any terrain especially Niger delta swamps and very difficult land water terrain, swims like a crocodile.

No world arms trade log can report it because it's 100% Nigerian manufactured and photos just released to public few months ago.

Its Nigerian defense industry new secret weapon, president Jonathan entered inside it. I have the photos but I cannot post with Nokia phone.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 28, 2013
andrewza:

Slavary was never big in SA. Or at least african slaves, they put up to much of a fight . Hence they brought in asian slaves aka indians.
When a man is pushed away from his land and then he is only allowed in tas labour and is paid mere groundnots for a verry hard labour, then you can say that man is a slave. I don't know if you realize this: they took over your land !!!
In our case we only had a millitary occupation which lasted only 60 years, Nigerian lineage of Kings was never disrupted. They are still there right now. Learn the difference. I didn't want to talk about this but your compatriot started the insult, while he forgot he was in a "glass house".
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2013
Capnd143: Please were those SA Guys guys shouting about Naval superiority?
Let them meet this unvield submergable armoured nigerian army AAV, this can attack any sa ship from underwater without geting noticed . . .[img]http://beegeagle.files./2013/03/559829_533512746672629_191321013_n.jpg[/img] and i wonder y this is not in our inventories

lol you do know that they not built to fight ships, they would sink in any rough seas
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2013
Henry120: Africa's best soldiers

lol
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2013
patriot3: When a man is pushed away from his land and then he is only allowed in tas labour and is paid mere groundnots for a verry hard labour, then you can say that man is a slave. I don't know if you realize this: they took over your land !!!
In our case we only had a millitary occupation which lasted only 60 years, Nigerian lineage of Kings was never disrupted. They are still there right now. Learn the difference. I didn't want to talk about this but your compatriot started the insult, while he forgot he was in a "glass house".
he is white, one of the invaders
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2013
patriot3:
You were not the only ones fighting, the Chadians, the Cameroonians, the CAR armed forces and co were also fighting, that make more than 1800 soldiers .

They all ran away. I though you where media junky. FOMAC put up zero fight and actually ran away. So SA did all of the fighting.

What media sources you reading.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2013
Nigerian rifles

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: he is white, one of the invaders
Thanks man, I didn't know. So he is one of the peope awaiting genocide in S.A,
lol
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2013
patriot3: When a man is pushed away from his land and then he is only allowed in tas labour and is paid mere groundnots for a verry hard labour, then you can say that man is a slave. I don't know if you realize this: they took over your land !!!

You do know there is a zulu king. And iam white.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2013
andrewza:

They all ran away. I though you where media junky. FOMAC put up zero fight and actually ran away. So SA did all of the fighting.

I would like to return the question.
The only person mentionned as a run away is Bozize.
Try and do a better research.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2013
patriot3:
Thanks man, I didn't know. So he is one of the peope awaiting genocide in S.A,
lol

With out resort to aparthied loveing sites and blogs show me where that is the case.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2013
DictatorZAR:

800 NA soldiers against 1000 rebels and so many deaths, how sweet yet they breached your base took computers food guns and left after there loot. Now you run to the Hague court to seek justice for your stup*d imbeciles deaths hahahahahtongue

Typical Aso rock fools

800 Nigerian soldiers ? Quote web link source please
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2013
Catch a south African telling one lie, and he will tell two new lies to cover it up.

They say the devil is a liar, but I think he's also a south African.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2013
andrewza:

stop lying Cameroonian can never run away talk less about Chadian. Chadian would beat the rebellion if they weren't busy in Mali
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2013
More

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 2:49pm On Mar 28, 2013
agaugust:

its new weapon 100% made in Nigeria, first of its kind 100% built by a black nation. Its the powerful new amphibious APC named IGIRIGI and built to operate any terrain especially Niger delta swamps and very difficult land water terrain, swims like a crocodile.

No world arms trade log can report it because it's 100% Nigerian manufactured and photos just released to public few months ago.

Its Nigerian defense industry new secret weapon, president Jonathan entered inside it. I have the photos but I cannot post with Nokia phone.

Dude it not verey secret wepaon is it.

With out technical data we can not talk anout it. Though it looks like a stadard tracked APC of the BMP style.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2013
andrewza:

lol you do know that they not built to fight ships, they would sink in any rough seas
Andrewza you're dumb.. i never wanted to dis you but you've fvcked up with the above.. what you said is like comparing a tank to a ship.. seriously?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: stop lying Cameroonian can never run away talk less about Chadian. Chadian would beat the rebellion if they weren't busy in Mali

So then you where not part of the regional force in CAR. Because they ran away. Chad did not but they did not fight the either. They just let them pass with out fire a shot.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2013
andrewza:

So then you where not part of the regional force in CAR. Because they ran away. Chad did not but they did not fight the either. They just let them pass with out fire a shot.
lol I don't feel like throwing tantrums. Today. Post any links saying so? undecided
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2013
Henry120:

You want us to compare rifles now You would loose.

The R4 is far better than the AK47.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 28, 2013
Cont'd

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2013
andrewza:

Cameroonian army ran away seriously!, after the nigerian army i respect those thick cameroonian dudes..the french even employ them as mercenaries
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: that's worse back then the Dutch were at the bottom in term of military advancement in Europe. Guess they are still at the bottom

I don't know where to start with you. Your lack of knowledge makes you the number 1 dummy.

First only the Cape was a Dutch cologny and the rest wasn't. If you confuse the Afrikaners with the Dutch then you're a computer jerk that can't even use Google. First Afrikaners are a mix of Saxons (Germans, Dutch, Flemmish) the French and some Yiddish. That's why they call themselves Afrikaners NOT Dutch.

Google it then shut the Bleep up.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2013
andrewza:

The R4 is far better than the AK47.

Way better. Its accurate, smother ect.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: lol I don't feel like throwing tantrums. Today. Post any links saying so? undecided

http://mobile.france24.com/en/20130322-rebels-fomac-forces-bagui-capital-central-african-republic

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.