Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,345 members, 7,864,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4468036 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 28, 2013
Africa's best soldiers

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Capnd143(m): 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2013
patriot3:
As I have told you before stop being overconfident, if your special forces could not then tell me how your police could rise up to the task. Your police and soldiers are only good in this situation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCk9Yo0c6AU
lol. . . I bet those guys are gonna be among the contigent that will be sent in to battel "suicidal islamist" in the north! Please, who was that the said this again, please borow me the gangaweed you smoked.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2013
Cont'd

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Capnd143(m): 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2013
Please were those SA Guys guys shouting about Naval superiority?
Let them meet this unvield submergable armoured nigerian army AAV, this can attack any sa ship from underwater without geting noticed . . .[img]http://beegeagle.files./2013/03/559829_533512746672629_191321013_n.jpg[/img] and i wonder y this is not in our inventories
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2013
andrewza:

Current force of rebel is around 5000. Though it's core is 2000 with 3000 comming from some where. Though most put the force that attacked the capital at 3000

We where all over the city and the only force fighting. So if 3000 attacked the city we foght 3000. Though I never siad 3000 I siad between 3000 and 1000.
You were not the only ones fighting, the Chadians, the Cameroonians, the CAR armed forces and co were also fighting, that make more than 1800 soldiers .
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2013
patriot3:
As I have told you before stop being overconfident, if your special forces could not then tell me how your police could rise up to the task. Your police and soldiers are only good in this situation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCk9Yo0c6AU
LOL.... these guys are jokes
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 28, 2013
Nigerian SSS/DSS

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 1:54pm On Mar 28, 2013
What's that? Troops dressed like losers, the South Africa Police Task Team is better equipped than those troops.

Your entire military was scared of Niger Delta rebels and guess what? We just sentenced their leader to many years in prison. Your troops are nothing but glorified security guards.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2013
Capnd143: Please were those SA Guys guys shouting about Naval superiority?
Let them meet this unvield submergable armoured nigerian army AAV, this can attack any sa ship from underwater without geting noticed . . .[img]http://beegeagle.files./2013/03/559829_533512746672629_191321013_n.jpg[/img] and i wonder y this is not in our inventories

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2013
GreenandGold: What's that? Troops dressed like losers, the South Africa Police Task Team is better equipped than those troops.

Your entire military was scared of Niger Delta rebels and guess what? We just sentenced their leader to many years in prison. Your troops are nothing but glorified security guards.

hehehehe... Niger delta millitants alone will toast SA.. grin .. be very afraid , these guys love blood

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2013
Look at those helmets, that's WWII kit, is that an ak47? That's traditionally a weapon of choice for banana armies.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2013
Karateka: I honour SA's commitment to bringing peace to this continent. We're are against any hostile take over of governments by rebels, our next mission after CAR is destroying boko haram in Nigeria
First of all you are confusing rebellion and terrorism. This is not surprising since some of your so called heroes who fought against SADF during aparteid were actually using terrorist methods by killing unarmed civilians and raping them in more than a few occasions. What I can add is that whoever follows the situation in Northern Nigeria (speciffically in north easternn Nigeria) knows we are fighting against terrorism. This fight is like no other because till recently the terrorists were enjoying some support from the north easterners, which made it very difficult for the army to know who was a terrorist and who wasn't, which made it almost impossible to go on the offensif (doing that would cause too much civilian casualties). So in that case spent a lot of time building local support and gathering intelligence, which allowed us to go on the offensif and surgically target the terrorists. But of course the work is ongoing. Now try to make sense when you talk next.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2013
patriot3:
That my friend is an other lie, non of the links you showed suggested that the rebels demanded a ceasefire, the only people who needed a ceasefire were the S.A soldiers, because they were overwelmed and they had rapidly lost 41 fighting men out of 250 (or 450). The rebels on the other hand had absolutly no reason to ask for a cease fire.

You should go to school. Because you can't read. Show me where SA asked for a cease fire, show me where SA rapidly lost 41 men. The battel started friday and only ended sunday some say moneday. Plaese I gave my sources that show you wrong now stope your foolishness.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Capnd143(m): 2:02pm On Mar 28, 2013
GreenandGold: What's that? Troops dressed like losers, the South Africa Police Task Team is better equipped than those troops.

hahahaha! Scared? Go and ask the world what nigerian troos did to japanese killing machines! We drove them out of the whole asian map! Dont just let me start oh! During the second world war the british couldnt defeat the japanese in jungle war fare in asia because the japs were like snake, they couldnt see them! Bt guess what? The retreated and brought in 60,000 Nigerian troops who flused japanese off the entire jungles because we lived in jungles and knew what it takes to fight and survive there! Go read your history books! Just because the racist west doesnt recognise us doesnt mean we aint good?
Some source
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8201717.stm
http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/articles/the-nigerians-who-defeated-the-japanese-defending-the-defunct-british-empire-in-burma-jide-uwechia/
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 2:03pm On Mar 28, 2013
South African Police

Armed with a specially modified R6 assault rifle. [img] http://i49.tinypic.com/33upfe8.jpg [/img]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 28, 2013
GreenandGold: Look at those helmets, that's WWII kit, is that an ak47? That's traditionally a weapon of choice for banana armies.
We carry AK47, bu also FN Fal, GPMG, and some other types of guns, we chose for each unit the most adapted weapon to its needs.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2013
GreenandGold: South African Police

Armed with a specially modified R6 assault rifle. [img] http://i49.tinypic.com/33upfe8.jpg [/img]
In France we have a saying: " l'habit ne fait pas le moine".
You have to know that if the soldier is of low quality (like many if not most of your soldiers) then even if he has a good weapon, he can only lose.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Do you people even sleep?

i can do that when i am dead
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2013
patriot3: We carry AK47, bu also FN Fal, GPMG, and some other types of guns, we chose for each unit the most adapted weapon to its needs.

FN Fal? We had that rifle in the 70s. That's half a century old.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2013
patriot3:
You have to know that if the soldier is of low quality (like many if not most of your soldiers) then even if he has a good weapon, he can only lose.

Obvious You'll know that better, that's why your troops only guard checkpoints and France does the fighting.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2013
GreenandGold:

FN Fal? We had that rifle in the 70s. That's half a century old.
I am talking about the newest versions still used by most NATO countries.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Capnd143(m): 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2013

does these paratroopers ready to jump off a G222 plane look like guards to you?
[img]http://beegeagle.files./2012/11/169685_487749927905607_278585536_o.jpg?w=584[/img]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 28, 2013
GreenandGold:

Obvious You'll know that better, that's why your troops only guard checkpoints and France does the fighting.
bigot, you know nothing of politics.. baseless post i must say
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 28, 2013
patriot3:
I am talking about the newest versions still used by most NATO countries.
He has not updated his brain... lets educate him
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Capnd143(m): 2:15pm On Mar 28, 2013
Capnd143: hahahaha! Scared? Go and ask the world what nigerian troos did to japanese killing machines! We drove them out of the whole asian map! Dont just let me start oh! During the second world war the british couldnt defeat the japanese in jungle war fare in asia because the japs were like snake, they couldnt see them! Bt guess what? The retreated and brought in 60,000 Nigerian troops who flused japanese off the entire jungles because we lived in jungles and knew what it takes to fight and survive there! Go read your history books! Just because the racist west doesnt recognise us doesnt mean we aint good?
Some source
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8201717.stm
http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/articles/the-nigerians-who-defeated-the-japanese-defending-the-defunct-british-empire-in-burma-jide-uwechia/
now can you tell me why did the british not take SA TROOPS? Simple the were of no ********!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 2:16pm On Mar 28, 2013
Capnd143: does these paratroopers ready to jump off a G222 plane look like guards to you?
[img]http://beegeagle.files./2012/11/169685_487749927905607_278585536_o.jpg?w=584[/img]

ha ha ha this is the same picture I laughed at Skyscrapercity months back. Dude that's a typical 3rd World soldier.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2013
GreenandGold:

ha ha ha this is the same picture I laughed at Skyscrapercity months back. Dude that's a typical 3rd World soldier.
What's your definition of a third world soldier? just curious
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2013
patriot3:

Yet you have not been able to proof that stament. Where I have been able to proof that our msolders are of the highst callber.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 28, 2013
GreenandGold:

Now, I would like you to read my previous posts, in which I allready had this debate and in which I won.
As a conclusion, what you are saying is not true, every army posts some men at checkpoints, french soldiers are manning checkpoints, US soldiers are manning checkpoints and SA soldiers are also manning checkpoints. I think what you are trying to say is that we are not fighting side by side with the french. There is one reason for that: we do not want be used as human shields (which is what the African armies fighting side by side with them are being used for), and we can not take orders from them and they can not take orders from us, so we act when they pull out. i would like to remind you we are in charge of the entire African contingent there, and we are gathering intelligence, local support and building logistics, and also conducting familiarisation (to their terrain) training... All millitary stuff, but an S.A Citizen wouldn't know about that since your soldiers know nothing about soldiering.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2013
GreenandGold:

An other lie: Nigeria is no longer a third world countrie. Nigeria is an emerging economy.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 2:22pm On Mar 28, 2013
Capnd143: now can you tell me why did the british not take SA TROOPS? Simple the were of no ********!

You're a slowpoke, a MEGA one.

World War II South Africa was a sovereign state, we had an independent military. We were not fighting for Britain you slowpoke.

South Africa's military fought under Pretoria's command. On the other hand you were British slaves being taken allover and you had no say. You British slaves.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2013
GreenandGold: South African Police

if you want pictures https://www.nairaland.com/358286/tribute-nigerian-military-pictures/

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.