Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4429973 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2014
MikeCZAR:
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Hahaha dood! grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 10:28pm On Nov 03, 2014
ThaVluit:

Dude, you aren't worth my time right now, looking at your content. I know you love attention, but cheers man. Chatting longer than 5 minutes with you is a waste of time - and 5 mins is up.
oh,i do so love your fiery temper,that violent temperament when you are been cornered,when you become panicked,it only make the victory so much sweeter as you lay there broken and panting as i force-feed you with facts that you deny so much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 10:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
EVarn:
oh,i do so love your fiery temper,that violent temperament when you are been cornered,when you become panicked,it only make the victory so much sweeter as you lay there broken and panting as i force-feed you with facts that you deny so much.

Look at the fagg craving for my attention, y'all.

People will remember I made the call. I said "igbo transexual". There you have it.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by postmann: 10:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
ThaVluit:

People will remember I made the call. I said "igbo transexual". There you have it.
I thought you said your 5 minutes are up....seem Evarn has a gift of breaking you into two and make you brake your own promise. bwaheheheh seftetetetete. Kantrelelele.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by postmann: 10:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
ThaVluit:

I thought you said your 5 minutes were up....seem Evarn has a gift of breaking you into two and make you brake your own promise. bwaheheheh seftetetetete. Kantrelelele.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
postmann:
I thought you said your 5 minutes were up....seem Evarn has a gift of breaking you into two and make you brake your own promise. bwaheheheh seftetetetete. Kantrelelele.

LOL look at this "ignore button" victim. Man, you don't exist on this thread. You mean Evarn the fagg? You'd know what "gifts" he has grin.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 10:51pm On Nov 03, 2014
ThaVluit:

igbo transexual?,well shockingly for you,i aint igbo.nice try,try again later.what do you have to say about my third to the last post?,nothing!,you couldnt think up more lies.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 10:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
EVarn:
igbo transexual?,well shockingly for you,i aint igbo.nice try,try again later.what do you have to say about my third to the last post?,nothing!,you couldnt think up more lies.

Four times I've called you a fagg. You only deny that you are Igbo. Fagg looking for love and attention online. No wonder you talk for the sake of talking. No one ever wants to spend time dissecting your garbage, and I'm sure you don't care. You just want attention. I didn't even read a third of the post. Not worth my time.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by postmann: 10:56pm On Nov 03, 2014
ThaVluit:

LOL look at this "ignore button" victim. Man, you don't exist on this thread. You mean Evarn the fagg? You'd know what "gifts" he has grin.
lelepute, krezwantebu, lol. I know a gift of being persistently factual and e-murdering your sewer temper azz.

Any other gift could be confirmed by a quick inspection of your zulu anus....afterall, you're gay.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 10:58pm On Nov 03, 2014
postmann:
lelepute, krezwantebu, lol. I know a gift of being persistently factual and e-murdering your sewer temper azz.
Any other gift could be confirmed by a quick inspection of your zulu anus....afterall, you're gay.

Of course you'd know about anuses. Evarn's in particular. Right on. grin

Cheers, man (I hope). Back to the ignore corner where you belong.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2014
postmann:
the dude is so full of malicious lies and violence,the calibre of lies he tells can make even satan take shelter in the underworld,slamming the door of hell firmly shut,shouting "blood of jesus!".
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2014
EVarn:
the dude is so full of malicious lies and violence,the calibre of lies he tell can make even satan take shelter in the underworld,slamming the door of hell firmly close,shouting "blood of jesus".

You prefer love, of course grin You've made that abundantly clear, faggy.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by postmann: 11:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
ThaVluit:

Of course you'd know about anuses. Evarn's in particular. Right on. grin

Cheers, man (I hope). Back to the ignore corner where you belong.
Kleinfontein, yeretzwantatat, dantete, You should be the e-gay campaigner, Southafrica is the gay capital of Africa. And you can't get off Nigeria's dick. That's why you've become a nairanland e-squater,web-stalking Nigeria for a taste of the most robust specie of the black race...beware, we'll cut of your zulu dick, Kleinfontein.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 11:04pm On Nov 03, 2014
postmann:
[s]Kleinfontein, yeretzwantatat, dantete, You should be the e-gay campaigner, Southafrica is the gay capital of Africa. And you can't get off Nigeria's dick. That's why you've become a nairanland e-squater,web-stalking Nigeria for a taste of the most robust specie of the black race...beware, we'll cut of your zulu dick, Kleinfontein.[/s]

Anus inspector. grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by postmann: 11:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
EVarn:
the dude is so full of malicious lies and violence,the calibre of lies he tell can make even satan take shelter in the underworld,slamming the door of hell firmly close,shouting "blood of jesus".
He's the chief editor of Daily Lies!! He edits fact and manipulate figures just to appear relevant. And when you pointvit out he flares in to a schizophrenic rage of Shame.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 11:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
postmann:
[s]He's the chief editor of Daily Lies!! He edits fact and manipulate figures just to appear relevant. And when you pointvit out he flares in to a schizophrenic rage of Shame.[/s]

Anus Inspector, you are. Are you and Evarn in one room, inspecting each other's anuses? I mean, he's a fagg and you inspect anuses. Sooo...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 11:12pm On Nov 03, 2014
ThaVluit:

Four times I've called you a fagg. You only deny that you are Igbo. Fagg looking for love and attention online. No wonder you talk for the sake of talking. No one ever wants to spend time dissecting your garbage, and I'm sure you don't care. You just want attention. I didn't even read a third of the post. Not worth my time.
hmm....same thing,no coherent answer,when confronted with facts,you have an habit of picking up the "ignore" line.hehehehe...even if it takes tying you down while i slowly teach you the disservice in falsehood until the tempo is attained,at a climax where you would eventually see sense!.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 11:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
EVarn:
hmm....same thing,no coherent answer,when confronted with facts,you have an habit of picking up the "ignore" line.hehehehe...even if it takes tying you down while i slowly teach you the disservice in falsehood until the tempo is attained,at a climax where you would eventually see sense!.

I told you I don't have time to dissect your garbage. It deserves nothing but scorn. But because you are a fagg, you'll run after me for attention.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by postmann: 11:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
ThaVluit:

Anus inspector. grin
you can say that again and again. You know gays aren't welcome here. So get ready to be sent back to khayelitsha, hehehee
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by postmann: 11:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
ThaVluit:

Anus inspector. grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 11:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
postmann:
you can say that again and again. You know gays aren't welcome here. So get ready to be sent back to khayelitsha, hehehee

You confirmed you inspect anuses just like Evarn confirmed his faggy love er lust online. No value added to the thread by you both. Just two faggs protecting each other. You must be in the same room right now. It's gotta be.

Of course, you wouldn't welcome them. You want no competition as you feast on Evarn.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by postmann: 11:19pm On Nov 03, 2014
ThaVluit:

Anus Inspector, you are. Are you and Evarn in one room, inspecting each other's anuses? I mean, he's a fagg and you inspect anuses. Sooo...
We're sending you home boy. Afterall your country is the only country on the continent to allow same sex marriage. And you have been talking thru your anus since you enterd this post. Get off Naija's dick, fagg.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 11:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
postmann:
We're sending you home boy. Afterall your country is the only country on the continent to allow same sex marriage. And you have been talking thru your anus since you enterd this post. Get off Naija's dick, fagg.

The anus inspector speaking for himself and on behalf of the anus ispectee. Postmann and Evarn sitting on a tree...INSPECT.I.N.G
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 11:21pm On Nov 03, 2014
postmann:
He's the chief editor of Daily Lies!! He edits fact and manipulate figures just to appear relevant. And when you pointvit out he flares in to a schizophrenic rage of Shame.
i have noticed it too,my brov,how do you think violence pervades SA so much?,he practically trives on lies and violence!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 11:22pm On Nov 03, 2014
EVarn:
i have noticed it too,my LOVE,how do you think violence pervades SA so much?,he practically trives on lies and violence!

Just INSPECT my anus, please

I fixed it for ya, as you two consummate your bond.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by postmann: 11:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
ThaVluit:

Hmn, you are nearing desperate state now. I can smell your anxiety thru this platform as you begin to clutch at straws to survive. But I'll still send you back to where you came from, Khayelitsha. Hohohoho, hehehehe.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 11:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
ThaVluit:

The anus inspector speaking for himself and on behalf of the anus ispectee. Postmann and Evarn sitting on a tree...INSPECT.I.N.G
*laughs in hebrew*,thats got to be the poofiest thing i've ever heard.damn!.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 11:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
postmann:
[s]Hmn, you are nearing desperate state now. I can smell your anxiety thru this platform as you begin to clutch at straws to survive. But I'll still send you back to where you came from, Khayelitsha. Hohohoho, hehehehe.[/s]

The anus inspector even smells things across the web. Even his sense of smell has improved from all that inspecting experience.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 11:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
EVarn:
*laughs in hebrew*,thats got to be the poofiest thing i've ever heard.damn!.

You are a fagg, dude. That's all I gotta say. A fagg that lusts after the attention of other nairalanders.

Can't even debate a point without expressing your feelings for another guy.

Can't even handle the thought of not being engaged.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by postmann: 11:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
ThaVluit:

Postmann, could you please lubricate my azz, you know that's the real motive I came into nairaland

Get outta here, fagg. Don't even touch me. We don't get down like that in Naija. Fück off to Zulu land and get your azz lubricated, you bloody faggy fagg.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 11:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
postmann:

Get outta here, fagg. Don't even touch me. We don't get down like that in Naija. Fück of to Zulu land and get your azz lubricated, you bloody faggy fagg.

Why would I touch you while you are busy with Evarn's anus? Told you that you belong in the ignore corner, but you just had to stand [it] up for your playmate there.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 11:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
ThaVluit:

You confirmed you inspect anuses just like Evarn confirmed his faggy love er lust online. No value added to the thread by you both. Just two faggs protecting each other. You must be in the same room right now. It's gotta be.

Of course, you wouldn't welcome them. You want no competition as you feast on Evarn.
want to join in?,come on baby,i'm gonna give you a good ride by slapping you upside down the head to reboot your brain!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.