Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4429881 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 11:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
EVarn:
want to join in?,come on baby,i'm gonna give you a good ride by slapping you upside down the head to reboot your brain!

Join in what, exactly? I told you an hour ago, you aren't worth serious attention. Don't beg. You're just sad fagg looking for love and attention.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by postmann: 11:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
ThaVluit:

Why wouldn't I touch you ? Told you that you belong in to me, but you just had to stand [it] up for your playmate there.

Not only are you are faggy gay you're also a demented one. *screems for the mods* before this jackoff nerd gets into a faggy frenzy.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 11:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
ThaVluit:

Why would I touch you while you are busy with Evarn's anus? Told you that you belong in the ignore corner, but you just had to stand [it] up for your playmate there.
hmm..the plot gets thicker,so this is your motive?,you expect someone to stand [it] up for ya?,hahaha....get down baby,go down low dirty poof,this is naija.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 11:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
postmann:

Not only are you are faggy gay you're also a demented one. *screems for the mods* before this jackoff nerd gets into a faggy frenzy.

I'm not the one inspecting the anus of a self-confessed lover of other men. You are.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 11:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
EVarn:
hmm..the plot gets thicker,so this is your motive?,you expect someone to stand [it] up for ya?,hahaha....get down baby,go down low dirty poof,this is naija.

Lusting for fagg love and attention online has been your motive from day one. No wonder the above post. Even with a live-in anus inspector in Postmann, you still lust and hunt online.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by postmann: 11:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
ThaVluit:

I'm not the one inspecting the anus of a self-confessed lover of other men. You are.
5 minutes have since passed since you said you're through with EVarn. I wonder what you're still doing with him
But i trust he won't fall for your love stories.

And you claimed i belong to the ignore button and yet you get a hard-on anytime you hear my name. Ashawo boy. Ole man.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 11:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
postmann:
5 minutes have since passed since you said, you're through with EVarn. I wonder what you're still doing with him
But i trust he won't fall for your love stories.

And you claimed i belong to the ignore button and yet you get a hard-on anytime you hear my name. Ashawo boy. Ole man.

But still the garbage post was not engaged.

All that happened was that the truth about your faggy ways, you both, was delivered. Naija faggs.

And you were given the mirror for you to see was an anus-loving attention seeker looks like.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 11:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
ThaVluit:

Lusting for fagg love and attention online has been your motive from day one. No wonder the above post. Even with a live-in anus inspector in Postmann, you still lust and hunt online.
lies are straining against your a_nus,they want release,even postmann may not be able to withstand the amount of lies,mischief,deceit and violence straining to fall out of your slack a_sshole.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 11:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
EVarn:
lies are straining against your a_nus,they want release,even postmann may not be able to withstand the amount of lies,mischief,deceit and violence straining to fall out of your slack a_sshole.

You are still a fagg though. You are here for lust. Nothing else. That's why there's no substance in your posts, but attention-seeking in your ways.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by postmann: 11:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
ThaVluit:

All that happened was that the truth about your faggy ways, you both, was delivered. Naija faggs.

And you were given the mirror for you to see was an anus-loving attention seeker looks like.
you mean after your deliverance failed. You bloody Synagogue candidate. Hope T.B delivers you this time before you go gay-frenzy.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 11:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
postmann:
you mean after your deliverance failed. You bloody Synagogue candidate. Hope T.B delivers you this time before you go gay-frenzy.

I mean since, before and after you confirmed you are an anus-lover.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by postmann: 11:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
ThaVluit:

You are still a fagg though. You are here for lust. Nothing else. That's why there's no substance in your posts, but attention-seeking in your ways.
Are you denying in public that you've not been making open passes at me?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 11:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
postmann:
Are you denying in public that you've not been making open passes at me?

There's nothing to be discussed with a self-admitted lover of anuses.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 11:56pm On Nov 03, 2014
ThaVluit:

ashawo!,confirmed pillow-biter!....red alert!,neon alert!,we've got a poof of the highest order on our hands.all hail dievluit zul zuluender,poof of the first order,master of all gays and chronic poofs!.if you apprehend him,make sure he wouldnt be able to sit for a month straight!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 11:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
EVarn:
ashawo!,confirmed pillow-biter!....red alert!,neon alert!,we've got a poof of the highest order on our hands.all hail dievluit zul zuluender,poof of the first order,master of all gays and chronic poofs!.if you apprehend him,make sure he wouldnt be able to sit for a month straight!

But you're still a fagg, however. Scorned that your lust hit a brick wall, outside of Postmann. You are all about attention and not value-add. Expressed your love openly, multiple times on a military thread. Not a single poster here is about other posters, beyond the issue at hand. Not a single one but you, cause you fagg around.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by postmann: 12:02am On Nov 04, 2014
ThaVluit:

But you're still a fagg, however. Scorned that your lust hit a brick wall, outside of Postmann. You are all about attention and not value-add. Expressed your love openly, multiple times on a military thread.
man, you really are having a serious e-whooping tonight. What a pity your fellow southie zulu faggs aren't here to bail you out.

I know you'll tarry on to have the last word as a consolation price...that's why your 5 minutes have dragged for hours and your "ignore" has turned to love harassment. hehehe, bwahehehe
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 12:02am On Nov 04, 2014
ThaVluit:

But you're still a fagg, however. Scorned that your lust hit a brick wall, outside of Postmann. You are all about attention and not value-add. Expressed your love openly, multiple times on a military thread. Not a single poster here is about other posters, beyond the issue at hand. Not a single one but you, cause you fagg around.
and whats wrong with exposing poofs on a military thread?,even a military man knows a good poof when he sees one!.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 12:04am On Nov 04, 2014
EVarn:
and whats wrong with exposing poofs on a military thread?,even a military man knows a good poof when he sees one!.

You exposed no one. You express your love all night and add no value. You're a fagg, buddy.

Not a single poster has developed a passion for another here, until you came.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 12:04am On Nov 04, 2014
postmann:
man, you really are having a serious e-whooping tonight. What a pity your fellow southie zulu faggs aren't here to bail you out.

I know you'll tarry on to have the last word as a consolation price...that's why your 5 minutes have dragged for hours and your "ignore" has turned to love harassment. hehehe, bwahehehe

Not only do you love anuses, now you also lick asses. I told you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by postmann: 12:04am On Nov 04, 2014
ThaVluit:

I mean since, before and after you confirmed you are an anus-lover.
thanks for the implicit admission of being a zulu fagg from khayelitsha.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 12:05am On Nov 04, 2014
postmann:
thanks for the implicit admission of being a zulu fagg from khayelitsha.

I'm not the one who TYPED and said I inspect asses. You are.

I'm not the one who licks asses. You are.

I'm not the one defending my anus inspectee. You are.

I'm not the one struggling with one man against 2 faggs. You are.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by postmann: 12:09am On Nov 04, 2014
ThaVluit:

Not only do I love anuses, but I also lick asses. I told you.
mods, here's a self confessed azz eater on the loose on nairaland. Better send him back to khayelitsha.

#sendbackThaVluitthefag
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 12:10am On Nov 04, 2014
postmann:
mods, here's a self confessed azz eater on the loose on nairaland. Better send him back to khayelitsha.

#sendbackThaVluitthefag

Only one person typed that he inspects anuses and licks asses. That's you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 12:11am On Nov 04, 2014
ThaVluit:

Not only do you love anuses, now you also lick asses. I told you.
oh,a new twist,licking asses?,wow....do you really want it that hard,i never knew,i would so gladly oblige you by inserting a champagne bottle up your n_yash!,oh i know,you rather prefer a rolly-polly,you like it big,dont ya?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 12:12am On Nov 04, 2014
EVarn:
licking asses?,

That's what you do.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by postmann: 12:13am On Nov 04, 2014
ThaVluit:

I'm not the one who TYPED and said I inspect asses. You are.

I'm not the one who licks asses. You are.

I'm not the one defending my anus inspectee. You are.

I'm not the one struggling with one man against 2 faggs. You are.
So because we turned down your perverse lust and unholy desires, you now scream victim like Potiphar's wife?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 12:14am On Nov 04, 2014
postmann:
So because we turned down your perverse lust and unholy desires, you now scream victim like Potiphar's wife?

What you did was tell us that you are an accomplished anus inspector. Your words. The only victim here is Evarn, who's anus you have inspected and/or are inspecting right now.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by postmann: 12:18am On Nov 04, 2014
ThaVluit:

What you did was tell us that you are an accomplished anus inspector. Your words. The only victim here is Evarn, who's anus you have inspected and/or are inspecting right now.
cheap blackmail from a frustrated faggy fagg, who self confessed he came to nairaland looking for the most vibrant specie of the black race to tear his zulu azz apart.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 12:19am On Nov 04, 2014
postmann:
hahahaha..potiphar's wife indeed,i can just imagine him dressing the part and running outside shouting "he shove his pole up my spine,and oh my gosh,wasnt it sweet"
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 12:19am On Nov 04, 2014
postmann:
hahahaha..potiphar's wife indeed,i can just imagine him dressing the part and running outside shouting "he shoved his pole up my spine,and oh my gosh,wasnt it sweet"

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 12:20am On Nov 04, 2014
postmann:
cheap blackmail from a frustrated faggy fagg, who self confessed he came to nairaland looking for the most vibrant specie of the black race to tear his zulu azz apart.

you can FIND NO CONFESSION of mine, but yours is here in black and white. You are a fagg. You and your playmant, Evarn. Two Naija faggs.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 12:21am On Nov 04, 2014
EVarn:
hahahaha..potiphar's wife indeed,"

That would be you, the lover of men, who simply CANNOT stop himself from telling me he loves me. I will keep telling you that you are a fagg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.