Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,610 members, 7,847,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:41 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4457151 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
patches689:

The manufacturer lists their max range as 220km

The one in Italian service has a different max range listed of 330km

Until you prove that yours is the same as the Italian one, yours is a standard model with the standard 220km range radar

Why won't you post your uniform and gun? Mr elite MBA accountant who now does "research" for a PMC

You happily agreed with the second source that there is an Italian ATR-42 'Version' with radar range 330km.

Then you demanded proof that Nigeria and Italy have same radar.

I proved it to you point blank shot with indisputable source from NAF.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/08/nimasa-airforce-partnership-records-successes-air-coastal-surveillance/

Next time, don't mess around with a PMC research staff....or else ya gonna get badly hurt.

patches689:

No one cares about Nigerian propaganda and misinformation.

Word of the manufacturer is final

[size=16pt]Word of the user Nigerian air force is same as user Italian Guardia Costiera, they both got ATR-42 radar with 330km range.

Your own 220km radar range will be for whoever you want to export that 'version' to.

I warned you about your deliberate fraud, but you refused to take my warning, now you have embarrassed all South Africans here again today....Shame on you all shocked shocked

Learn your lesson Soweto man, fraud and deceit does not pay !

I have F.ini.shed you again @Patches !!!
shocked shocked

.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by stillchris: 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2014
patches689:

JF-17 is inferior in every way

And what conditions do you speak of?

You get what you pay for

no it isn't

so south african is too poor to afford a grippen with full capabilities? is that it?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2014
ChukwuCantDie:
I'm going to assume ALL 40 JF-17's are block II...

It would be a mix of Block II and Block III.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2014
agaugust:

You happily agreed with the second source that there is an Italian ATR-42 'Version' with radar range 330km.

Then you demanded proof that Nigeria and Italy have same radar.

I proved it to you point blank shot with indisputable source from NAF.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/08/nimasa-airforce-partnership-records-successes-air-coastal-surveillance/

Next time, don't mess around with a PMC research staff....or else ya gonna get badly hurt.

[size=16pt]Word of the user Nigerian air force is same as user Italian Guardia Costiera, they both got ATR-42 radar with 330km range.

Your own 220km radar range will be for whoever you want to export that 'version' to.

I warned you about your deliberate fraud, but you refused to take my warning, now you have embarrassed all South Africans here again today....Shame on you all shocked shocked

Learn your lesson Soweto man, fraud and deceit does not pay !

shocked shocked

.[/size]

160 nautical miles is not 330km, so your own source shoots a massive hole in your entire argument.

And again I say, show us where it says yours is similar to the Italian version. Not some gibberish from some unknown source. Hard and fast facts from reputable sources.

Until then, 220km. as specified by the manufacturer - the most reputable source there is.

This bores me.

Now, uniform and gun please, "Mr PMC researcher"

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
stillchris:

no it isn't

so south african is too poor to afford a grippen with full capabilities? is that it?

Yadda yadda yadda
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
agaugust:

shocked shocked

.[/size]

Dont argue with me, argue with the people who sold it to you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
patches689:

160 nautical miles is not 330km, so your own source shoots a massive hole in your entire argument.

And again I say, show us where it says yours is similar to the Italian version. Not some gibberish from some unknown source. Hard and fast facts from reputable sources.

Until then, 220km.

This bores me.

Now, uniform and gun please, "Mr PMC researcher"

I won't post my gun and uniform for a fraudster like you, you are NOT worth it.

The source is NAF, 160 nautical miles is approx 300 km, not your own 220km, you cut off about 80km off the true range !

The Italian source 330km and NAF source 300km are so close you can tell it's same radar, it is proved that there is no different ATR-42 MP radars among users.

Enjoy this new humiliation @Patches
tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
agaugust:

The source is NAF, 160 nautical miles is approx 300 km, not your own 220km, you cut off about 80km off the true range !

The Italian source 330km and NAF source 300km are so close you can tell it's same radar, it is proved that there is no different ATR-42 MP radars among users.

tongue tongue tongue

You dont operate the same version.

Italy operate the ATR-42MP

You operate the ATR-42 MP
http://tangentlink.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/3.-Homayoun-Masud-Janjua-ATOS-Airborne-Tatical-Observation-Surveillance-System.pdf

- note the difference in equipment as displayed by this document by the manufacturer.

Your source is unknown and untrustworthy.

And, it says 296km, not 330km. So it yet again proves you certainly do not have the same version as Italy. Its very simple, no guess work involved, its there in black and white.

Claim victory as much you want, I hope it makes you feel better.

But facts are facts.

220km. Deal with it.

Now, uniform and gun. You said all I had to do was post my sources. I have complied. So, hold up your end of the deal.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2014
agaugust:

tongue tongue tongue

I guess this also means by default that the G6 has 72km range.

As if the manufacturers word is not the final say, then a military website is definitly not the final say.

Fine, I will accept that.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2014
Anyway, back to factual matters.

South Africa sells R23 Billion's worth of arms in just 3 months

The National Conventional Arms Control Committee (NCACC) approved arms exports worth R23 billion in the last three months, including armoured vehicles that were sent to Burkina Faso in the months before the October coup.

Among the sales:

- The SA Press Association reports an appendix to the NCACC report indicates the biggest single authorised export deal is for the supply of six large calibre artillery pieces, described as "gun/howitzer", to the United Arab Emirates (UAE), at a cost of R229.2 million.
- The second-largest is seven "turret, light combat", with the final export destination listed as Malaysia. The value is R2.6 million.
- The greatest quantity of authorised export armaments are bombs and rockets. A total of 16 762 high explosive, 2 376 illuminating and 9 504 smoke mortar bombs are marked down for the UAE.
-The Netherlands is listed to have received 26 000 mortar bombs.
-The UAE is also down for 10 lots of so-called imaging or counter-measure equipment, described as "system, airborne observation", valued at R90 million.
-A total of 50 armoured combat vehicles are authorised for export to various African countries, including Burkina Faso, Guinea, Niger and Senegal, as well as African Union operations in Somalia. The total value of these is about R124 million.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2014
mzilakazi:

Thank you, but why JF-17 and not SU-30s as it was previously professed by @agaugust. JF-17s do not have much stealth capability.
enemy of progress.bad bellè.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
patches689:

Nigerians are of unknown training and are no where near the best in the continent, confirmed by the fact that your men had to be trained from scratch

Russian training is inferior to Western Training

Your emotional nature has cost you an opportunity you will never again receive
salamander.i want you to compare the russian spietnaz with the US delta force in terms of training,and tell me what you get.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sirjerry(m): 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
even premium times have to give respect when respect is deem to be given.https://www.nairaland.com/2027269/exclusive-inside-nigerian-militarys-renewed
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2014
agaugust:

Oh!! what a brand new 40 units of 4th generation aircraft.

JF-17 is one primitive aircraft which has been smuggled into 4th generation family. This is the truth!!! Anyway, I know that your pockets are not too deep to head down to Europe for much better fighter. In Pakistan you buy one, you get one free.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2014
sirjerry:
even premium times have to give respect when respect is deem to be given.https://www.nairaland.com/2027269/exclusive-inside-nigerian-militarys-renewed

Sorry!! you are leaving the dirt behind.

http://www.citypress.co.za/news/boko-haram-kills-150-nigeria-raid/
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
EVarn:
more blue paper evidence.post pictures of the al-tariq glide bomb in action.
what action?

The Al Tariq has never been used in combat.

Though tee UAE's involvement in Iraq aand Libya might mean, they'll likely be used.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
EVarn:
salamander.i want you to compare the russian spietnaz with the US delta force in terms of training,and tell me what you get.

Evan, the US is the world military power.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 4:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
patches689:

Because the JF-17 is cheap

That is all, its a sub-par air-frame with sub-par capabilities and sub-par armament and - like everything the Chinese touch - absolutely terrible performance, literally dog-disguising performance.

There is a reason people call it the Junk Fighter-17

The engine is the worst.

Similar to the one on the Super Mirage.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2014
agaugust:

Shock for South Africans!!!

Nope, it was just a shock from failing to acquire SU-30s stealth fighter.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2014
Henry120:

Why not the JF-17?

Stealth is over-rated. We've always looked at the Two.

"40 planes, what's not to like?".
LOL
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
MikeCZAR:
what action?

The Al Tariq has never been used in combat.

Though tee UAE's involvement in Iraq aand Libya might mean, they'll likely be used.
this is just another way of saying that you dont have them.okay,that apart,what of the A~Darter SRAAM?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
EVarn:
this is just another way of saying that you dont have them.okay,that apart,what of the A~Darter SRAAM?
I'll post a picture of the Hawk LIFT with Umbani and multiple ones of the Gripen with A-Darter SRAAM.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
mzilakazi:

Evan, the US is the world military power.
NB:does the US being the world military power make it invincible?,to my observation,russia has the best trained military in the world{especially their special force},the same way the UK has the best trained navy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
EVarn:
Did you know South African special forces faced Russian SF in Angola?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2014
MikeCZAR:
I'll post a picture of the Hawk LIFT with Umbani and multiple ones of the Gripen with A-Darter SRAAM.
hehehehe....mike "ebola" czar the seminarian!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2014
MikeCZAR:
hehehehe,mike "ebola" czar the seminarian!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2014
EVarn:
NB:does the US being the world military power make it invincible?,to my observation,russia has the best trained military in the world{especially their special force},the same way the UK has the best trained navy
The USA has the best navy. The Indian navy can challenge and even defeat the R navy.

Quality of the Russian military is in numbers. "Quantity has a certain quality".
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2014
EVarn:
hehehehe,mike "ebola" czar the seminarian!
Yes, you'll get images.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2014
EVarn:

133 dead hostages during the Moscow Hostage Crisis
334 dead hostages during the Belsan School Hostage

Yeah, Spetsnaz sure are impressive

Also, which Spetsnaz? GRU? FSB? Alfa? Vympel? MVD? Vega? OMON? ODON? OMSN?

Its pretty apparent you dont know what you are talking about

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
MikeCZAR:
Did you know South African special forces faced Russian SF in Angola?
*gasps dramatically*,oh my gosh!,sugar!,i never knew you faced the russian spietnaz in angola and survived the ordeal!.you forget love,that the russian soldiers came all the way from over the seas and oceans to test new guns on your 'army'.pray tell me,wherever did you encounter the spietnaz?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
patches689:

133 dead hostages during the Moscow Hostage Crisis
334 dead hostages during the Belsan School Hostage
Yeah, Spetsnaz sure are impressive
Also, which Spetsnaz?
Its pretty apparent you dont know what you are talking about
and you have forgotten how many defeats your crush{america} has encountered from 1900 till now?.you are confusing yourself man.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
EVarn:
and you have forgotten how many defeats your crush{america} has encountered from 1900 till now?.you are confusing yourself man.

Not many where their SF have failed so spectacularly - infact, none where they have lost a combined total of over 400 hostages.

And, actually, the US has not lost a war in the last century.

Woops. Guess you didnt think that through.

Answer my second question, which Spetnaz?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.