Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,832 members, 7,862,732 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4466557 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 03, 2014
mzilakazi:

JF-17 is one primitive aircraft which has been smuggled into 4th generation family. This is the truth!!! Anyway, I know that your pockets are not too deep to head down to Europe for much better fighter. In Pakistan you buy one, you get one free.

Still 40 more than what you currently have. It seems 40 is our new lucky number.

40 new helicopters
40 new Fighter jets
40 new Frigates
40 new submarines

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
mzilakazi:

JF-17 is one primitive aircraft which has been smuggled into 4th generation family. This is the truth!!! Anyway, I know that your pockets are not too deep to head down to Europe for much better fighter. In Pakistan you buy one, you get one free.

The JF-17 is significantly better than the 12 Gripen's you only have 8 pilots to fly.

That is the only thing important to me.

A fighter with a 1360km combat radius............ just beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
MikeCZAR:
The USA has the best navy. The Indian navy can challenge and even defeat the R navy.

Quality of the Russian military is in numbers. "Quantity has a certain quality".

mumu! mumu! mumu! mumu! mumu! mumu! mumu! mumu! mumu! mumu!!!!,what are you doing wasting data to spout dust,instead of fighting ebola in liberia or preaching paradise to fellow saffers.please which navy trained the american navy?,have you forgotten the argentina island brouhaha?,a few warships....
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
patches689:

You dont operate the same version.

Italy operate the ATR-42MP

You operate the ATR-42 MP

Bwhahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

What's the difference between ATR-42MP and ATR-42 MP ? Nothing, no difference cheesy cheesy

See what fraud has done to you as usual, crime does not pay cheesy cheesy

Even if you say radar range 296km for NAF, it's almost 300km and closer to the Italian radar 'version' you created by yourself, and very far greater than the 220km you were creating by fraud.

You thing for ATR-42 that only 10 units have been built, the Italians will develop 3 types of radars for them? One radar with 330km range sell 7 units to Italy, develop another radar 296km range sell 2 units to Nigeria, develop another radar 220km sell 1 unit to Libya ?

LOL...do you know the R & D cost of developing high power modern radars? The cost is more than the profit the manufacturer will make on 10 units of aircraft. LOL....how many Lynx Helicopter radar exist with different ranges? You think it is like F-7 jet? LOL.

patches689:

You dont operate the same version.

Italy operate the ATR-42MP

You operate the ATR-42 MP

[size=14pt]
Italy, Nigeria, Libya ALL have ATR-42MP.....the same version you claim above for Italy...

Soweto breeds Olodos + Domingo Durangos tongue tongue

See photo data below tongue tongue

.[/size]

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
Henry120:

The JF-17 is significantly better than the 12 Gripen's you only have 8 pilots to fly.

That is the only thing important to me.

Whatever you need to tell yourself

Also, its 14 Gripen with 14 pilots.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 03, 2014
patches689:

Whatever you need to tell yourself

Also, its 14 Gripen with 14 pilots.

Nope

28 Gripens in total
12 Gripen's currently operational
Only 8 pilots in total.

Boooohooo....... dumb south-africans. 10 years to train 8 pilots, pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2014
agaugust:

Bwhahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

What's the difference between ATR-42MP and ATR-42 MP ? Nothing, no difference cheesy cheesy

See what fraud has done to you as usual, crime does not pay cheesy cheesy

Even if you say radar range 296km for NAF, it's almost 300km and closer to the Italian radar 'version' you created by yourself, and very far greater than the 220km you were creating by fraud.

You thing for ATR-42 that only 10 units have been built, the Italians will develop 3 types of radars for them? One radar with 330km range sell 7 units to Italy, develop another radar 296km range sell 2 units to Nigeria, develop another radar 220km sell 1 unit to Libya ?

LOL...do you know the R & D cost of developing high power modern radars? The cost is more than the profit the manufacturer will make on 10 units of aircraft. LOL....how many Lynx Helicopter radar exist with different ranges? You think it is like F-7 jet? LOL.

[size=14pt]
Italy, Nigeria, Libya ALL have ATR-42MP.....the same version you claim above for Italy...

Soweto breeds Olodos + Domingo Durangos tongue tongue

See photo data below tongue tongue

.[/size]

Look at the manufacturers documents.

Notice the Italian versian is posted seperate to the Nigerian version

Notice the equipment is different

Thus, yours is not the same as the Italian version.

Thus, factually, yours has a range of 220km.

That is that. Straight from the manufacturer.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 5:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
Henry120:

Nope

28 Gripens in total
Only 8 pilots in total.

26 - 12 = what?

Where does it say we only have 8 pilots?

Simple questions, answer them.

And, as posted many times, 18 Gripen pilots and 52 Hawk pilots have been trained to date.

Henry, your delusions bore me.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:22pm On Dec 03, 2014
Henry120:

Still 40 more than what you currently have. It seems 40 is our new lucky number.

40 new helicopters
40 new Fighter jets
40 new Frigates
40 new submarines

40 nuclear weapons for Nigeria
40 HIV free 18 year old South African virgin black-white-coloured girls as Xmas gift for me Augustine.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2014
stillchris:

the junk is on par with your over priced and outdated fighter. heck, the pakis will even let us use whatever we want on it if we wish. soooo unlike the conditions the swedes gave yougrin.

sorry for the pain bruv.

You really do not understand that there are some of the weapon system which will really not adapt well with gripen as a platform. The integration of some weapons might possibly interfere with the effective operation of the fighters' software and thus causing the overall malfunctioning. However, the A-Darter has been found out to be the perfect compatible AAM for gripen fighters. Mr stillchriss, you just have to understand that the gripen system is very complex and is not just another system from SU-30, JF-17 or a J7 system.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2014
agaugust:

40 HIV free 18 year old South African virgin black-white-coloured girls as Xmas gift for me Augustine.

Stop posting off topic and post your uniform and gun.

Until you do, I declare you to be a basement dwelling virgin.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2014
mzilakazi:

You really do not understand that there are some of the weapon system which will really not adapt well with gripen as a platform. The integration of some weapons might possibly interfere with the effective operation of the fighters' software and thus causing the overall malfunctioning. However, the A-Darter has been found out to be the perfect compatible AAM for gripen fighters. Mr stillchriss, you just have to understand that the gripen system is very complex and is not just another system from SU-30, JF-17 or a J7 system.
A-darter was developed specifically for the Gripen by South Africa and Brazil

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2014
patches689:

Look at the manufacturers documents.

Notice the Italian versian is posted seperate to the Nigerian version

Notice the equipment is different

Thus, yours is not the same as the Italian version.

Thus, factually, yours has a range of 220km.

That is that. Straight from the manufacturer.

#Show me a source that says the radars are different

NAF says our own ATR-42MP has ~ 300km radar range, go hug 10,000 Volts electricity transformer if the fact hurts you shocked shocked shocked

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2014
agaugust:

NAF says our own ATR-42MP has ~ 300km radar range, go hug 10,000 Volts electricity transformer if the fact hurts you shocked shocked shocked

No, an unheard of newspaper says it does.

Manufacturer says otherwise.

Manufacturer > Nigerian propaganda

Why wont you post your uniform and gun like you said you would? Are you tacitly confirming that you are a basement dweller?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
Henry120:

Nope

28 Gripens in total
Only 8 pilots in total.

All our fighters are operational and are rotated routinely according to schedule. One gripen you see flying is not the same one you see flying every time.

One gripen=10 JF-17.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
agaugust:

#Show me a source that says the radars are different

It doesnt get any clearer than that

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2014
Henry120:

40 new helicopters
40 new Fighter jets
40 new Frigates
40 new submarines

All of the items on the list will suck Nigeria dry until there's nothing left on the coffers. Bwahahahaha.......
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2014
mzilakazi:

All of the items on the list will suck Nigeria dry until there's nothing left on the coffers. Bwahahahaha.......

Nigeria cannot afford frigates or subs

They dont have the skills to build a nuke

And the source says 1 or 2 Squadrons, which is closer to 24 Junk Fighters at the absolute maximum

Henry is just being obtuse

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2014
patches689:

26 - 12 = what?

Where does it say we only have 8 pilots?

Simple questions, answer them.

And, as posted many times, 18 Gripen pilots and 52 Hawk pilots have been trained to date.

Henry, your delusions bore me.

You have only 8 pilots. Fact.

The 18 you keep parading about are crew members not pilots. 18 Gripen crew members have been trained.

Prove you got 18 pilots?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
mzilakazi:

That's why we have an 8 billion dollars budget.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
mzilakazi:

All our fighters are operational and are rotated routinely according to schedule. One gripen you see flying is not the same one you see flying every time.

One gripen=10 JF-17.

The JF-17 is a better fighter than the Gripen you fly.

Nope only 12 are operational, the rest, just too broke to maintain. I did read the Mexicans made you an offer for the remainder, how's that coming along.

Plus, you only got 8 pilots.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
patches689:

Nigeria cannot afford frigates or subs

They dont have the skills to build a nuke

And the source says 1 or 2 Squadrons, which is closer to 24 Junk Fighters at the absolute maximum

Henry is just being obtuse

Oh, I forgot Nigeria does not even have the best nuclear engineers, talk less of the skill to manage such complex technologies. Bwahahahaha.......
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2014
agaugust:

I want the one with Big boo.bs in-front. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
Henry120:

The 18 you keep parading about are crew members not pilots. 18 Gripen crew members have been trained.

Prove you got 18 pilots?

First prove that we only have 8.

I have asked you countless times to do so.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
Henry120:

Nope only 12 are operational, the rest, just too broke to maintain. I did read the Mexicans made you an offer for the remainder, how's that coming along.

Bwahahaha...... your wish is my command. All SAAF gripens are flown on rotational basis.

http://www.combataircraft.com/en/News/2013/09/10/SAAF-says-Gripens-being-rotated,-not-stored/

I don't why do you continue to ridicule yourself in this manner because deep down the truth speaks for itself. Gripen is a more stealth fighter than JF-17 and will only ravage the rotor parts of a Chinese machine should we put the two in a dog fight comparison.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 5:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
Henry120:

26 - 12 = what?

You didnt read my post about how terrible the Junk Fighter is? The one written by a Pakistani?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 6:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
Henry120:

Prove you got 18 pilots?

On the other hand we have been noticing only three Nigerian pilots on the air yet we do not conclude that Nigeria has only three pilots.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
patches689:

First prove that we only have 8.

I have asked you countless times to do so.

Prove you got more than 8 pilots.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
Henry120:

That's why we have an 8 billion dollars budget.

The total budget of 6billion dollars for security cluster for the first time in the history of Nigeria's existence. Nigeria's defence budget is comprehensive of the police and other security agencies as well. SA police get the budget of 10 billion dollar.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
mzilakazi:

On the other hand we have been noticing only three Nigerian pilots on the air yet we do not conclude that Nigeria has only three pilots.

Now that's your problem.

Fact is, you only got 8 pilots.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
Henry120:

Prove you got more than 8 pilots.

You must rather be examplary and prove to us that SAAF has only 8 pilots in total.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.