Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,454 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1875) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4435566 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1872) (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 3:03am On Mar 04, 2015
agaugust:

I d.em.olish all your arguments grin grin

Plus Chad's army has been proved a mumu under Nigeria's military command.

Then SANDF, AU, Uganda, UN, etc nobody is sending any such military forces to help Nigeria....we have saved ourselves, we proved it with many weblinks and it hurts you so badly you begin to contemplate suicide.....then your fear of going to h.ell fire for your many sins won't let you k.ill yourself grin grin

#Tormented grin grin

Augustus - chadian forces are liberating your people
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 3:03am On Mar 04, 2015
agaugust:

Yes they were all tried and those guilty sentenced to death....story all over the news....Most disciplined army in the world....Nigerian army

Most ill-disciplined

I dont see NATO nations needing to execute men
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 3:08am On Mar 04, 2015
agaugust:

France with Jaguar jets and battalions of special forces defeated Libya that was already cruising Ghaddafi's victorious army close to Chad's capital city, I proved that here last month with international sources of repute. Stop repeating lies on this thread.

Chad never fights and wins a war without France. Fighting alone 3 times, Chad lost to Nigeria in ALL border wars.

As we speak now, France's mighty Rafale jet fighters are flying missions inside Chad along border with Nigeria

Chadian air force = ZERO = South African air force tongue tongue

Augustus - you complete and utter liar.

The french raided ONE Libyan airfeild - ONE the french only engaged in air-combat against the Libyans.

Chad utterly crushed the Libyan army in one-on-one combat killing 7,500, capturing 1,000 and destroying 800 tanks and APCs
as well as 28 aircraft (french probably responsible for the majority of the aircraft)

You keep claiming you beat chad in all 3 border skirmishes, yet you are unable to substantiate it with proof, so until you do it shall be added to your long list of lies.

Chad is doing what your army cannot - liberating your people

How pathetic that you rely on your neighbors to free your people.

Chad confirmed for best military in the region
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 3:10am On Mar 04, 2015
agaugust:

Your data has errors, what is the source ?

G-6 Rhino is a 20 year old 1990s technology now becoming obsolete.

Archer is 2 year old 2013 technology and worlds most sophisticated, far superior to the G-6.

You compare things that don't matter in artillery war, I compare technology/systems/accuracy/targeting/magnification/combat history etc.

Bofors Archer is king !

Ok, you keep saying its better

But how is it better?

Give us details. Give us facts. Age means nothing.

agaugust:

I compare technology/systems/accuracy/targeting/magnification/combat history etc

No you dont, you simply say that because something is newer it is better, give us details... actually compare the technology... tell us how it is better!!

Until you do, G6 is better.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 4:00am On Mar 04, 2015
agaugust:

No, you paid for 6 Badgers and got stuck when broke.

No ships, missiles, torpedoes with no names and no contract information of supplier/manufacturer.

You told lie SANDF is adding 40,000 new soldiers and kept lying until @andrewza said it's only 4,000 men.

[size=13pt] 90% of your comments on this forum are deliberate lies and fraud ! Barawo Banza !
.[/size]

Money for 236 Badgers, 6 Warships, New missiles, heavy weight torpedoes has all been allocated, projects announced and tenders issued in official governemnet documents tabled before parliament. WHO ARE YOU TO CHALLENGE THE MINISTER OF FINANCE?

[size=15pt]What is wrong with you that you are so blind with hate and jealousy that you try to argue with the most basic and simple facts? Are you so unwilling to engage in honest and open debate that you must resort to such petty and infantile measures? I doubt the moral fibre of a man who is more concerned with argument than with debate - I question the integrity of a man who would try to argue with the proclamations of a countries minister of finance simply for the sake of an argument.[/size].

[size=15pt]This thread is now pointless, Nigerians have had to resort to making things up in order to have anything to argue with us about - It is clear that they no longer have a leg to stand on.[/size]

PS: 40 000 was an error on my part which I acknowledged with "wooops".
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 4:19am On Mar 04, 2015
iterator24:
your compatriot claims every tech companies pays royalties hence, innoson bus design.... which means Denel pays royalties for her G7... He also called innoson a thief for using a chinese model design..while denel is a saint for copying a canadian design.. get the picture? cheesy

Why would denel pay royalties for the G5, G6 or G7 they fully in house
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:58am On Mar 04, 2015
jln115:

"You compare things that don't matter in artillery war" so weapons range, range,speed,rounds/min dont matter in an artillery war!!!!!
Wel....l already knew you where an idi0t.
Any way as for the G6s accuracy how about firing multiple rounds from 38km with all the rounds landing within 5m of the target!

www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-290906341.html

And secondly please provide a citation to back up your claims next time...your opinion doesnt count.

and lastly if the G6 is so outdated why did the UAE buy more than 70 systems?

....because the Archer was not available for sale at that time. Simple.

G-6 Rhino is an over 20 year old obsolescent design, most South African weapon platforms are obsolescent, e.g Rooivalk
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:59am On Mar 04, 2015
Patchesagain:

Augustus - chadian forces are liberating your people

France says it's a lie. Proved in Reuters report....it hurts y.ou real bad grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:04am On Mar 04, 2015
Patchesagain:

Error ? You call your lies errors? You many times insisted Badger IFV is still amphibious while Andrewza keeps telling you repeatedly it is not, so that's another of your 'errors' ?

90% of your comments are lies, you make up fraudulent posts on this forum because Nigerian's are d.emolishi.ng your arguments per second per minute per hour per day.....you fight back with lies
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:07am On Mar 04, 2015
agaugust:

....because the Archer was not available for sale at that time. Simple.

G-6 Rhino is an over 20 year old obsolescent design, most South African weapon platforms are obsolescent, e.g Rooivalk

I don't think you know wjatvthe word obsolete means.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:29am On Mar 04, 2015
[size=20pt]8,000 th comment/post by agaugust....Augustine on this forum/thread

I dedicate this number 8,000 to all Nigerian military men and women who have paid the price of sweat or blood for the victory of Nigeria in our war against Boko Haram.

# Never Again
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 5:41am On Mar 04, 2015
agaugust:

[size=13pt]"The subsequent intervention of 3,000 French troops ended the Libyan successes and led to a de facto division of the country, with Libya maintaining control of all the territory north of the sixteenth parallel. Under an agreement for mutual withdrawal from Chad, French troops withdrew by early November 1984, but the Libyans secretly dispersed and hid their units."

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/war/chad.htm

CASE CLOSED.[/size]

Chad will crash your military beyond recognition.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 6:11am On Mar 04, 2015
agaugust:

No way! G-6 Rhino is an over 20 year old artillery system. The Bofors Archer 2013 version is far better !
The G6-52L is way better.

Able to remind the army about its presence on the battlefield 70km away.

Gun technology hasn't changed that much, in the last 20 years.

Just like how a upgraded AK74 is better or compete with newer rifles.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 7:38am On Mar 04, 2015
agaugust:

I d.em.olish all your arguments grin grin

Plus Chad's army has been proved a mumu under Nigeria's military command.

Then SANDF, AU, Uganda, UN, etc nobody is sending any such military forces to help Nigeria....we have saved ourselves, we proved it with many weblinks and it hurts you so badly you begin to contemplate suicide.....then your fear of going to h.ell fire for your many sins won't let you k.ill yourself grin grin

#Tormented grin grin

Chad says there are NO joint operations between itself and Nigeria and that because f shame and embarrassment after they liberated your towns, youve now refused to let them go deep into nigerian territory.

Be ashamed!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 8:13am On Mar 04, 2015
Patchesagain:

One mans terrorist is anothers freedom fighter
Boko haram has no civil support group in Nigeria, sorry to dissapoint you.

In fact, they are fighting for themselves. They have 0 support from the civil population there.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 8:22am On Mar 04, 2015
ThaVluit:

Chad says there are NO joint operations between itself and Nigeria and that because f shame and embarrassment after they liberated your towns, youve now refused to let them go deep into nigerian territory.

Be ashamed!
Twisted!!! How could the Nigerian army ask Chadian army to halt its operation if it doesn't have the means of quelling the insurgency?

Simply, the chadians chased boko haram which had been overran from Nigeria by the NA into the chadian/cameroonian border back into Nigeria.
And the NA is saying "hold it right there, we got this".

I hope you are not being selective of the information you

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 8:25am On Mar 04, 2015
ThaVluit:

Be ashamed!
Twisted!!! How could the Nigerian army ask Chadian army to halt its operation if it doesn't have the means of quelling the insurgency?

Simply, the chadians chased boko haram which had been overran from Nigeria by the NA into the chadian/cameroonian border back into Nigeria.
And the NA is saying "hold it right there, we got this"
I hope you are not being selective of the information you choose to report, because the Chadian president has revealed chad cannot even stay to protect its own boarder due to logistic/financial constraints.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 8:36am On Mar 04, 2015
lezz:
And the NA is saying "hold it right there, we got this"
I hope you are not being selective of the information you choose to report, because the Chadian president has revealed chad cannot even stay to protect its own boarder due to logistic/financial constraints.

Below.

Read it and weep.

http://af.reuters.com/article/topNews/idAFKBN0LZ0DU20150303

And just so we're clear, you have nothing but rhetoric against a link.

Nigeria stalls Chad, aims to beat Boko Haram before election
Tue Mar 3, 2015 6:32am GMT Print | Single Page [-] Text [+]
REUTERS/Emmanuel Braun
1 of 1Full Size
By Daniel Flynn and Bate Felix

N'DJAMENA/YAOUNDE (Reuters) - When battle-hardened Chadian troops overran a Boko Haram camp in northern Nigeria last week, they wanted to press deep into territory controlled by the Islamist group but Nigeria refused to let them.

Having defeated al Qaeda in Mali two years ago, Chad's military believes it could could finish off Boko Haram alone. It has notched up victories that have pushed the Nigerian militants back from the Cameroonian border.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 8:58am On Mar 04, 2015
CAPE TOWN

6 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 9:01am On Mar 04, 2015
DieVluit:

Below.

Read it and weep.

And just so we're clear, you have nothing but rhetoric against a link.

Nigeria stalls Chad, aims to beat Boko Haram before election
Tue Mar 3, 2015 6:32am GMT Print | Single Page [-] Text [+]
REUTERS/Emmanuel Braun
1 of 1Full Size
By Daniel Flynn and Bate Felix

N'DJAMENA/YAOUNDE (Reuters) - When battle-hardened Chadian troops overran a Boko Haram camp in northern Nigeria last week, they wanted to press deep into territory controlled by the Islamist group but Nigeria refused to let them.

Having defeated al Qaeda in Mali two years ago, Chad's military believes it could could finish off Boko Haram alone. It has notched up victories that have pushed the Nigerian militants back from the Cameroonian border.
finished I just finished reading.

All I see it Die-Vluit, the Lazarus of nairaland.

Your excerpt is edited to drive in your lies. I have read that very article. You picked selected portion of the excerpt to tell your usual lies.

You can't seem to get off Nigeria's diick!!!
Chad has admitted they can't even hold their borders now for logistics and financial constraints.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 9:12am On Mar 04, 2015
lezz:
finished I just finished reading.
All I see it Die-Vluit, the Lazarus of nairaland.
Your excerpt is edited to drive in your lies. I have read that very article. You picked selected portion of the excerpt to tell your usual lies.
You can't seem to get off Nigeria's diick!!!
Chad has admitted they can't even hold their borders now for logistics and financial constraints.

I searched your entire post for a coherent argument and evidence in support but found nothing beyond temper.

So, in short, you have nothing to dispute the fact that out of shame and embarrassment, Nigeria decided to stall a very effective Chadian military effort.

Be ashamed.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 9:39am On Mar 04, 2015
DieVluit:

I searched your entire post for a coherent argument and evidence in support but found nothing beyond temper.

So, in short, you have nothing to dispute the fact that out of shame and embarrassment, Nigeria decided to stall a very effective Chadian military effort.

Be ashamed.
Man, YOU'RE CHECKING ME grin grin OUT? You took the pain to check my entire posts!!!
Never knew you're Leslie-obsessed.

But be warned, I'm straight, just in case you're a sadistic butt Huntergrin

Anyways your opinion don't count here, Clerk.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 9:44am On Mar 04, 2015
lezz:
Man, YOU'RE CHECKING ME grin grin OUT? You took the pain to check my entire posts!!!
Never knew you're Leslie-obsessed.
But be warned, I'm straight, just in case you're a sadistic butt Huntergrin
Anyways your opinion don't count here, Clerk.

I read this one too and looking at it, there isn't even a half-hearted attempt to put together an argument of any sort.

So, in short, you are now just typing for the sake of typing and the fact that Chad has shamed Nigeria and that Nigeria reacted to the shaming remains indisputable.

And it is not an opinion if it comes straight out of multiple news reports, with quotes in tow too. You have nothing equivalent against what's been said. All you can do now is post emoticons.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 9:52am On Mar 04, 2015
Patchesagain:

Money for 236 Badgers, 6 Warships, New missiles, heavy weight torpedoes has all been allocated, projects announced and tenders issued in official governemnet documents tabled before parliament. WHO ARE YOU TO CHALLENGE THE MINISTER OF FINANCE?

[size=15pt]What is wrong with you that you are so blind with hate and jealousy that you try to argue with the most basic and simple facts? Are you so unwilling to engage in honest and open debate that you must resort to such petty and infantile measures? I doubt the moral fibre of a man who is more concerned with argument than with debate - I question the integrity of a man who would try to argue with the proclamations of a countries minister of finance simply for the sake of an argument.[/size].

[size=15pt]This thread is now pointless, Nigerians have had to resort to making things up in order to have anything to argue with us about - It is clear that they no longer have a leg to stand on.[/size]

you only admitted your lies as errors when you got blown off water by your own country man.

You're the chief manipulator of facts and figures on this very thread.

You lie without a sense of shame and tact.

You own up to nothing, you claim southafrica has a literacy level of 93%. that would make southafrica one of the most literate countries in the world far above nearly all the western countries.

Patchesagain, the Pharisee and cold-blooded lier.

You need to patch up your morality and honesty.

You are willing to pay any price just to get even.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 10:03am On Mar 04, 2015
lezz:
Boko haram has no civil support group in Nigeria, sorry to dissapoint you.

In fact, they are fighting for themselves. They have 0 support from the civil population there.

BH has a huge support base in NE, even small girls patronise them.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 10:11am On Mar 04, 2015
DieVluit:

I read this one too and looking at it, there isn't even a half-hearted attempt to put together an argument of any sort.

So, in short, you are now just typing for the sake of typing and the fact that Chad has shamed Nigeria and that Nigeria reacted to the shaming remains indisputable.

And it is not an opinion if it comes straight out of multiple news reports, with quotes in tow too. You have nothing equivalent against what's been said. All you can do now is post emoticons.
you amaze me by all means.

I don't rush into debate, I checked the posts out down to the last 3 pages.

I found iterator24, Evarn, Augugust doing a mighty job at dispelling your malicious troll of Chadian Shi.t with sources and facts. I couldn't have done better. Too much cook, they say, spoil the broth.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 10:19am On Mar 04, 2015
lezz:
you amaze me by all means.
I don't rush into debate, I checked the posts out down to the last 3 pages.
I found iterator24, Evarn, Augugust doing a mighty job at dispelling your malicious troll of Chadian Shi.t with sources and facts. I couldn't have done better. Too much cook, they say, spoil the broth.

In which part of this post, which effectively is an analysis of DieVluit's personality, is there a coherent argument and evidence against the following statement:

"Out of shame and embarrassment, Nigeria stalled Chad, after Chad's push into Northern Nigeria"?

Please point out where your argument and evidence are, because we don't see them.

You are not Iteraror, Evarn or August. If they had already done the job, why are you going there "again"?

Argument and evidence, please. Not rhetoric.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 10:44am On Mar 04, 2015
lezz:
you're confused, I fear.

Evarn, Augugust, iterator24 are fellow e-partners in the quest of flushing out the southafrican e-squatters off of Nigeria's
space.

In summary, you can't think or talk for yourself. You rely on others to make arguments for you, so that you can piggyback on the intellectual work of others. An intellectual squatter, you are.

This explains the empty rhetoric coming from you.

Unfortunately, the fact below still remains undisputed, either by you or the people you are a hanger-on of:

"Out of shame and embarrassment, Nigeria stalled Chad, after Chad's push into Northern Nigeria"

There's nothing more petty than bringing empty rhetoric when confronted with links and such.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 10:45am On Mar 04, 2015
DieVluit:

In which part of this post, which effectively is an analysis of DieVluit's personality, is there a coherent argument and evidence against the following statement:

"Out of shame and embarrassment, Nigeria stalled Chad, after Chad's push into Northern Nigeria"?

Please point out where your argument and evidence are, because we don't see them.

You are not Iteraror, Evarn or August. If they had already done the job, why are you going there "again"?

Argument and evidence, please. Not rhetoric.

Is all about guilty conscious I guess. People in Nigeria were starting to praise Chadian military for their battle-hardened tenacity, however, these successes by the mighty Chadian forces slowly brewed jealousy among Nigerian military. Nigeria's aim is nothing but to steal the glory achieved by the noble Chadian forces.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 10:48am On Mar 04, 2015
Msauza:

Is all about guilty conscious I guess. People in Nigeria were starting to praise Chadian military for their battle-hardened tenacity, however, these successes by the mighty Chadian forces slowly brewed jealousy among Nigerian military. Nigeria's aim is nothing but to steal the glory achieved by the noble Chadian forces.

Exactly, my man. The whole thing backfired on Jonathan with the elections coming up. He can't afford to have this credited to Chad because it would mean lost votes.

So, once again because of empty pride, he risks Nigerian lives when Chad could have finished Boko Haram off. And then the Nigerian id1ots on the thread want to praise that failure to protect lives.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 10:56am On Mar 04, 2015
DieVluit:

In summary, you can't think or talk for yourself. You rely on others to make arguments for you, so that you can piggyback on the intellectual work of others.

This explains the empty rhetoric coming from you.

Unfortunately, the fact below still remains undisputed, either by you or the people you are a hanger-on of:

"Out of shame and embarrassment, Nigeria stalled Chad, after Chad's push into Northern Nigeria"

There's nothing more petty than bringing empty rhetoric when confronted with links and such.

grin You really want to engage me by any and all means.
What's the crime in eating off the meal my compatriots of Evarn, Augugust etc have prepared for me. There are no laws which say I must improvised facts when such facts are already presented.

The very source you have provided contradicts your assertions.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1872) (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.