Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1876) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4445303 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 11:00am On Mar 04, 2015
lezz:
grin You really want to engage me by any and all means.
What's the crime in eating off the meal my compatriots of Evarn, Augugust etc have prepared for me. There are no laws which say I must improvised facts when such facts are already presented.
The very source you have provided contradicts your assertions.

You are already being engaged, seeing as you have responded to all the posts I have placed here. But what you have not done is bring anything thought-out. Instead, you referred to the work of others, pretty much like how your own military has relied on Chad's work for their own glory.

So, the behavior... the stealing of glory...is a Nigerian thing. Where your military has had their behinds saved by Chad, you cannot think for yourself.

So insofar as this thread is concerned, you still have failed to dispute Nigeria's shameful stalling of the Chadian military effort.

Feel free to point out the contradictions, assuming you can think that far. Something that up to now, remains highly doubtable.

Rather post emoticons.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 11:10am On Mar 04, 2015
agaugust:

Your data has errors, what is the source ?

G-6 Rhino is a 20 year old 1990s technology now becoming obsolete.

Archer is 2 year old 2013 technology and worlds most sophisticated, far superior to the G-6.

You compare things that don't matter in artillery war, I compare technology/systems/accuracy/targeting/magnification/combat history etc.

Bofors Archer is king !

G6-52L which SANDF has as current has the mobility range of over 700KM dude and firing range of 67km. It outranges your baby bofor Archer with more than 200KM, dummy. SA is the king in Howitzers technology.

http://www.military-today.com/artillery/g6_52.htm

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 11:22am On Mar 04, 2015
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 11:23am On Mar 04, 2015
agaugust:

....because the Archer was not available for sale at that time. Simple.

G-6 Rhino is an over 20 year old obsolescent design, most South African weapon platforms are obsolescent, e.g Rooivalk

How are they obsolete?

You keep saying "its obsolete, its obsolete, its obsolete" by you can never tell us how/why

Age has nothing to do with something being obsolete, the T-72 is from 1973 making it 42 years old, twice as old as the G6, thus it is twice as obsolete... or... does age have nothing to do with it?

Choice is yours.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 11:35am On Mar 04, 2015
agaugust:

Nope, South African literacy rate is about 40 % and much lower than Nigeria. Your white apartheid masters denied you education as "lesser human beings".

Literacy rate 93% includes illiterate local herbalists and pig farm laborers who speak one of the 10 local languages by birth as mother tongue, they have never been to school, yet they are deceitfully counted as literate for speaking a language like Zulu, etc because you have 10 such local language of illiterates legally recognized by ANC government along with English language the 11th official language.

Only the South Africans who speak English and graduated high school are literate, the rest are illiterate local language speakers and they form about 60 % of South African population.

Your real literary level is about 40 % in Soweto nation, thanks to 100 years of white-man's oppression of your fathers gringrin

Your country Nigeria is still on the a.ss bottom in terms of the level of literacy in Africa.

http://homecomingrevolution.com/blog/2013/09/05/ranking-of-african-countries-by-literacy-rate-zimbabwe-no-1/

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 11:36am On Mar 04, 2015
agaugust:

Error ? You call your lies errors? You many times insisted Badger IFV is still amphibious while Andrewza keeps telling you repeatedly it is not, so that's another of your 'errors' ?

90% of your comments are lies, you make up fraudulent posts on this forum because Nigerian's are d.emolishi.ng your arguments per second per minute per hour per day.....you fight back with lies

Error is an error - i confirmed it myself, no one is perfect

Badger IFV and whether or not it is amphibious is an open issue

You accuse me of lies? ok, here is a brief list of your lies

- You have 150 T-55's
- You have T80 MBT's
- You have Tucano's
- Nigeria has Caesar SPG
- Nigeria has the Bofors FH-77 B05 L52
- Nigerian FH-77B has a range of 52 km
- "hundreds" of Olifant tanks lost in Angola
- You have Su30's
- Rooikat inaccuracy
- Nigeria produces FN series assault rifles
- Multiple lies about various SAM's nigeria (doesnt) have
- Multiple lies about MRLS systems nigeria (doesnt) have
- Your Chinese OPV's are armed with missiles
- Nigeria has knee-mortars

You are the number 1 lair, de-railer and troll on this thread. Confirmed by the above list of lies.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 11:41am On Mar 04, 2015
agaugust:

[size=13pt]"The subsequent intervention of 3,000 French troops ended the Libyan successes and led to a de facto division of the country, with Libya maintaining control of all the territory north of the sixteenth parallel. Under an agreement for mutual withdrawal from Chad, French troops withdrew by early November 1984, but the Libyans secretly dispersed and hid their units."

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/war/chad.htm

CASE CLOSED.[/size]

[size=15pt]
The toyota war took place between 1986 and 1987, - two years after the french withdrew - you drug-addled ape.

As usual, you arent even arguing about the right thing[/size] grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 11:46am On Mar 04, 2015
lezz:
you only admitted your lies as errors when you got blown off water by your own country man.

You're the chief manipulator of facts and figures on this very thread.

You lie without a sense of shame and tact.

You own up to nothing, you claim southafrica has a literacy level of 93%. that would make southafrica one of the most literate countries in the world far above nearly all the western countries.

Patchesagain, the Pharisee and cold-blooded lier.

You need to patch up your morality and honesty.

You are willing to pay any price just to get even.

Lezz, I dont have time to waste with you.

I allways back what I am saying with citations and evidence and openly admit my mistakes.

You do neither and deny any mistakes.

Stop de-railing this forum with off topic posting and personal attacks
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 11:48am On Mar 04, 2015
lezz:
you're confused, I fear.
Your walking about in circles and denying logic.

Evarn, Augugust, iterator24 are fellow e-partners in the quest of flushing out the southafrican e-squatters off of Nigeria's
space.

Your personality comes into question because you have thrown logic and facts out the window and enshrine lies and manipulated figures and excerpts.

You have become petty and infantie in your mission to dis credit Nigeria.

And you dare pretend as if your motive are honest about military debates.

Why are you contributing nothing to this debate and simply launching personal attacks?

The internet may be infinite, but you have still found a way to waste space.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
ChukwuCantDie:
Then why do they answer to whites? How can the majority of your country be black but they are all to dumb to lead SA is a failed state like Somalia.

Are you sure that statement was not made in reference to Nigeria?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MduZA: 12:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
lezz:
grin You really want to engage me by any and all means.
What's the crime in eating off the meal my compatriots of Evarn, Augugust etc have prepared for me. There are no laws which say I must improvised facts when such facts are already presented.

The very source you have provided contradicts your assertions.

wena you are a fool bhuti....serious,your reasoning is childish
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
MikeCZAR:
The G6-52L is way better.

Able to remind the army about its presence on the battlefield 70km away.

Gun technology hasn't changed that much, in the last 20 years.

Just like how a upgraded AK74 is better or compete with newer rifles.

Funny how this forum has changed, go back to pages 1 to 15 and see how South Africans said ALL Nigerian weapons are inferior because they are 20 year old technology from AK-47 to Palmaria artillery.

Now when 20 year old South African technology is brought up on page 1800 they say technology has not changed in 20 years grin grin

G-6 Rhino is 20 years old and obsolescent.....deal with it....or go buy Bofors Archer !
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
agaugust:

Funny how this forum has changed, go back to pages 1 to 15 and see how South Africans said ALL Nigerian weapons are inferior because they are 20 year old technology from AK-47 to Palmaria artillery.

Now when 20 year old South African technology is brought up on page 1800 they say technology has not changed in 20 years grin grin

G-6 Rhino is 20 years old and obsolescent.....deal with it....or go buy Bofors Archer !
Why would we buy the Bofors Archer if we already have the superior G6 ?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
DieVluit:

You are already being engaged, seeing as you have responded to all the posts I have placed here. But what you have not done is bring anything thought-out. Instead, you referred to the work of others, pretty much like how your own military has relied on Chad's work for their own glory.

So, the behavior... the stealing of glory...is a Nigerian thing. Where your military has had their behinds saved by Chad, you cannot think for yourself.

So insofar as this thread is concerned, you still have failed to dispute Nigeria's shameful stalling of the Chadian military effort.

Feel free to point out the contradictions, assuming you can think that far. Something that up to now, remains highly doubtable.

Rather post emoticons.
engaged? Are you force-engaging me? Lol, you claim to have made your point yet you still hang on to the thread so desperately.
Nigeria halted chad ......

1) because we can take for of the situation. We have been containing this terrorists who sneek in under civilian population.

2) chad can pursue fleeing boko haram into Nigeria and then no more. Here's an excerpt from the source you posted but cleverly omitted: Officials from Chad, Niger and Cameroon say lack of cooperation from Nigeria has for months hampered efforts to put together a regional taskforce against Boko Haram. Chad was compelled to take unilateral action in January, under a deal that allows it to pursue terrorists into Nigeria, after Boko Haram violence started to choke off imports to its economy.

As you can see Chad is saving itself expecially from its vulnerable border with Cameroon. Another excerpt :Having defeated al Qaeda in Mali two years ago, Chad's military believes it could could finish off Boko Haram alone. It has notched up victories that have pushed the Nigerian militants back from the Cameroonian border. FROM CAMEROONIAN BORDER should be noted

Glad to see you trying to throw back the military glory thief at us, I never suspected it was getting to at you.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
MduZA:

wena you are a fool bhuti....serious,your reasoning is childish
English please. Or your internet device is as inferior as your ability to grasp logic.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
lezz:
English please. Or your internet device is as inferior as your ability to grasp logic.
"English please" what about all you Nigerians speaking that f*cked up pigen english or some sh1t the whole time?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MduZA: 2:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
lezz:

i was trying to write your superior pig english...point already made though,Your reasoning is childish

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
DieVluit:

Below.

Read it and weep.

http://af.reuters.com/article/topNews/idAFKBN0LZ0DU20150303

And just so we're clear, you have nothing but rhetoric against a link.

Nigeria stalls Chad, aims to beat Boko Haram before election
Tue Mar 3, 2015 6:32am GMT Print | Single Page [-] Text [+]
REUTERS/Emmanuel Braun
1 of 1Full Size
By Daniel Flynn and Bate Felix

N'DJAMENA/YAOUNDE (Reuters) - When battle-hardened Chadian troops overran a Boko Haram camp in northern Nigeria last week, they wanted to press deep into territory controlled by the Islamist group but Nigeria refused to let them.

[size=13pt]Having defeated al Qaeda in Mali two years ago, Chad's military[/size] believes it could could finish off Boko Haram alone. It has notched up victories that have pushed the Nigerian militants back from the Cameroonian border.

[size=13pt]France's military with Rafale jets plus Mirage 2000 jets and powerful army with armoured forces defeated Malian rebels (Ordinary Mali rebels NOT AL Qaeda) in Mali, because a white man tells lies, does NOT make the lie become true....I don't blame you South Africans, you are born I.mbeciles and cannot think or analyse a story written on internet, you just copy and paste any dummy's web link story and swallow all his lies....I.mbeciles of ANC republic grin grin

France The NATO Power Of Europe Did The Job In Mali....[/size]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
Patchesagain:

Why are you contributing nothing to this debate and simply launching personal attacks?

The internet may be infinite, but you have still found a way to waste space.
a pretense at sobriety when you are cornered.

Your only contribution are lies ,lies and lies.

And the only spacewasted are by itinerant southafricans on a personal ego trip to Nigeria's cyber space pretending to be interested in military debate.

We have time to spare for your mischief.

I asked you a question none of you Zulu children could answer.
WHY ARE SOUTHAFRICANS THE ONLY FOREIGNERS ON THIS THREAD?
Some of you deemwits answered you were lured from google as if google is accessible to southafrica only.

Other African countries without malicious intent have traced this thread from google and have since gone.

Only Zulu kingdom remains for years pretending to be military experts.

You want me be less personal?
Sorry that would make me a pretentious imp like you.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
MduZA:

i was trying to write your superior pig english...point already made though,Your reasoning is childish
empty words by someone whose only compulsion is just be a part if the thread.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
jln115:

"English please" what about all you Nigerians speaking that f*cked up pigen english or some sh1t the whole time?
It's a west African thing. You wouldn't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
Patchesagain:

Augustus - you complete and utter liar.

The french raided ONE Libyan airfeild - ONE the french only engaged in air-combat against the Libyans.

Chad utterly crushed the Libyan army in one-on-one combat killing 7,500, capturing 1,000 and destroying 800 tanks and APCs
as well as 28 aircraft (french probably responsible for the majority of the aircraft)

You keep claiming you beat chad in all 3 border skirmishes, yet you are unable to substantiate it with proof, so until you do it shall be added to your long list of lies.

Chad is doing what your army cannot - liberating your people

How pathetic that you rely on your neighbors to free your people.

Chad confirmed for best military in the region

[size=13pt]"The subsequent intervention of 3,000 French troops ended the Libyan successes and led to a de facto division of the country, with Libya maintaining control of all the territory north of the sixteenth parallel. Under an agreement for mutual withdrawal from Chad, French troops withdrew by early November 1984, but the Libyans secretly dispersed and hid their units."

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/war/chad.htm

• CASE CLOSED •[/size]

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
Patchesagain:

How are they obsolete?

You keep saying "its obsolete, its obsolete, its obsolete" by you can never tell us how/why

Age has nothing to do with something being obsolete, the T-72 is from 1973 making it 42 years old, twice as old as the G6, thus it is twice as obsolete... or... does age have nothing to do with it?

Choice is yours.

T-72 and Olifant tanks are 2nd generation obsolescent tanks.

You need a dictionary, find out the difference between my choice of words, Obsolete is different from Obsolescent.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MduZA: 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
lezz:
empty words by someone whose only compulsion is just be a part if the thread.

I will take your words an an indirect brother hood kick to your mate Evarn...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
Msauza:

Your country Nigeria is still on the a.ss bottom in terms of the level of literacy in Africa.

http://homecomingrevolution.com/blog/2013/09/05/ranking-of-african-countries-by-literacy-rate-zimbabwe-no-1/

That's partly because all the millions of Nigerians who can only read and write local languages like Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Arabic, etc are NOT COUNTED as literate people, we only count English language speakers. In South Africa your government counts 11 official languages meaning English and 10 local language speakers as all literate, that includes millions of village Zulu pig farmers who have never been to school, thanks to P.W. Bother and F. De Klerk, yet those illiterate mo.ronic Zulus are counted as literate because they speak an official language of Zulu tribe.

40 million black South Africans are 80% illiterate victims of apartheid regime mental captivity....your literacy figures are technically wrong, your people did not go to school because of apartheid oppression gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
Patchesagain:

Error is an error - i confirmed it myself, no one is perfect

Badger IFV and whether or not it is amphibious is an open issue

You accuse me of lies? ok, here is a brief list of your lies

- You have 150 T-55's
- You have T80 MBT's
- You have Tucano's
- Nigeria has Caesar SPG
- Nigeria has the Bofors FH-77 B05 L52
- Nigerian FH-77B has a range of 52 km
- "hundreds" of Olifant tanks lost in Angola
- You have Su30's
- Rooikat inaccuracy
- Nigeria produces FN series assault rifles
- Multiple lies about various SAM's nigeria (doesnt) have
- Multiple lies about MRLS systems nigeria (doesnt) have
- Your Chinese OPV's are armed with missiles
- Nigeria has knee-mortars

You are the number 1 lair, de-railer and troll on this thread. Confirmed by the above list of lies.

I quoted sources for everything I said, web links, photos, videos, etc. If you don't agree with those sources which I did NOT create, then hack into those sources websites and delete their data from internet.

Simple grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
MduZA:

I will take your words an an indirect brother hood kick to your mate Evarn...
you really love to read your own write-up, even though they are pointless. You can entertain yourself with your hallucination.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
Patchesagain:

[size=15pt]
The toyota war took place between 1986 and 1987, - two years after the french withdrew - you drug-addled ape.

As usual, you arent even arguing about the right thing[/size] grin grin grin

[size=15pt]France NEVER withdraws military presence from Chad, they have permanent army and air force garrison in Chad.

The story says both France and Libya withdrew extra the battlefield forces from Chad, NOT that the France closed down it's permanent military bases in Chad. France NEVER withdraws it's permanent military garrison from Chad, the French military permanently lives and resides inside Chad.

Fool gringrin
.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
agaugust:

[size=15pt]France NEVER withdraws military presence from Chad, they have permanent army and air force garrison in Chad.

The story says both France and Libya withdrew extra the battlefield forces from Chad, NOT that the France closed down it's permanent military bases in Chad. France NEVER withdraws it's permanent military garrison from Chad, the French military permanently lives and resides inside Chad.

Fool gringrin
.[/size]

As such they will defeat you, so, don't you dare mess up with them.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
agaugust:

That's partly because all the millions of Nigerians who can only read and write local languages like Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Arabic, etc are NOT COUNTED as literate people, we only count English language speakers. In South Africa your government counts 11 official languages meaning English and 10 local language speakers as all literate, that includes millions of village Zulu pig farmers who have never been to school, thanks to P.W. Bother and F. De Klerk, yet those illiterate mo.ronic Zulus are counted as literate because they speak an official language of Zulu tribe.

40 million black South Africans are 80% illiterate victims of apartheid regime mental captivity....your literacy figures are technically wrong, your people did not go to school because of apartheid oppression gringringrin

Your statistical method about how they collect data to reach conclusion about literacy of certain country is imaginary and grossly incorrect. literacy= schooling, it refers to those who can read and write. It has nothing to do with your proficiency in english. There are many people born as english speakers, yet they cannot read and write. English is just a language, it has nothing to do with literacy.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by overhypedsteve(m): 4:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
Thiza:
CAPE TOWN
oga what is this now? are you senile or something why this pictures?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 4:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
lezz:
engaged? Are you force-engaging me? Lol, you claim to have made your point yet you still hang on to the thread so desperately.
Nigeria halted chad ......
1) because we can take for of the situation. We have been containing this terrorists who sneek in under civilian population.
2) chad can pursue fleeing boko haram into Nigeria and then no more. Here's an excerpt from the source you posted but cleverly omitted: Officials from Chad, Niger and Cameroon say lack of cooperation from Nigeria has for months hampered efforts to put together a regional taskforce against Boko Haram. Chad was compelled to take unilateral action in January, under a deal that allows it to pursue terrorists into Nigeria, after Boko Haram violence started to choke off imports to its economy.
As you can see Chad is saving itself expecially from its vulnerable border with Cameroon. Another excerpt :Having defeated al Qaeda in Mali two years ago, Chad's military believes it could could finish off Boko Haram alone. It has notched up victories that have pushed the Nigerian militants back from the Cameroonian border. FROM CAMEROONIAN BORDER should be noted
Glad to see you trying to throw back the military glory thief at us, I never suspected it was getting to at you.

Given that here isn't a single post of mine you haven't responded to, you're definitely engaged.

And again, I read this whole post of yours and nowhere do I see the following:

1. A denial that chad feed nigerian towns.

2. A denial that chad progressed into nigeria.

3. A denial that Nigeria stopped chad from making further inroads.

4. A denial that chad's success is an embarrassment to nigeria.

5. Links and evidence in support of any of your statements.

All I see are words. Lots of them. But the words remain empty. Quantity =/= a reasoned argument.

What you need to do is to be ashamed

(1) (2) (3) ... (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.