Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4440603 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 25, 2015
FighterPilot:

Where in the world would you find Super Puma that looks like Rooivalk MK1?

You are a massive r3tard?

Use your IQ, you mentally bankrupt malay!!

What Helicopters are we currently discussing?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 1:39pm On May 25, 2015
Henry120:

You are a massive r3tard?

Use your IQ, you mentally bankrupt malay!!

Where in the world would you ever find super puma that looks like Rooivalk? Answer me you black tire.

Cassava stinking mouth.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 25, 2015
FighterPilot:

Where in the world would you ever find super puma that looks like Rooivalk? Answer me you black tire.

Cassava stinking mouth.

With empty heads like you in the SAAF, I'm not suprised SAAF is stuck with 9 pilots for 26 Gripens after 16 years.

You just cannot think!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 25, 2015
Henry120:

Nigeria flies the MI-35M, as well as up-graded MI-24v's and older MI-35p and 24V's. We fly top of the range birds.

The only reason Nigeria wants the T-129 is because the MI-35M doesn't allow network connectivity.

Your Half-french is obsolete piece of crap, this is a fact. You Poor gullible South-Africans should stop living in denial.

Your Rooivalk with a 2KM range cannon carried out operations in conjunction with the MI-35 helicopters. Bear in mind, the MI-35 Helicopters are the much much older variants.
Dude!! You only have something like 6 mi35Ms which BTW are still inferior to the Rooivalk as I proved months ago. Secondly the Rooivalk was able to target the M23 in bad weather and the mi35 wasn't able to, lastly you have 0 proof that it was the older version of the mi35 that flew in the DRC

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 25, 2015
Henry120:

Cursing doesn't make your Rooivalk less obsolete!!

No, Denel uses not only engine parts, but entire dynamic systems, components and Sub-components from france.

It was rejected by Turkey, malaysia, UK, Australia, Brazil, and a host of other countries.
Uhm if you read my post correctly you would've seen I wasn't currsing about your opinion based claim about the Rooivalk being obsolete, I was simply emphasising the fact that I don't give a fvck what other people apparently said according to you.

Besides the engine and rotor components, name and provide a citation of what so-called French components and sub components Denel uses.

Nope only Turkey.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 25, 2015
jln115:

Dude!! You only have something like 6 mi35Ms which BTW are still inferior to the Rooivalk as I proved months ago. Secondly the Rooivalk was able to target the M23 in bad weather and the mi35 wasn't able to, lastly you have 0 proof that it was the older version of the mi35 that flew in the DRC

NAF has 6 delivered, and another 6 to be delivered.

The Rooivalk avionics are 30 years behind what any other AH carries. The Rooivalk is obsolete, this is a generally accepted fact!

Your Half-french AH and the MI-35 both attacked their targets concurrently.

Yes, it is the older MI-35p. All new models feature fixed landing gear, FLIR and Forward looking infrared and a co-axial chin mounted 20mm.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 25, 2015
jln115:

Uhm if you read my post correctly you would've seen I wasn't currsing about your opinion based claim about the Rooivalk being obsolete, I was simply emphasising the fact that I don't give a fvck what other people apparently said according to you.

Besides the engine and rotor components, name and provide a citation of what so-called French components and sub components Denel uses.

Nope only Turkey.

If you also read correctly, you would see that the "cursing" I used was in general terms you fvcktard!!

All evidence need on the Half-french AH has been provided. All evidence shows the Half-french is at-least 90% French.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 25, 2015
Henry120:

You fly the Super-Puma. The only difference is South-Africa Super-Puma got a name change and a medium sized fuselage.

Nigeria also flies the Super-Puma, we have 18 in service, but 6-8 are operational. You don't see us changing the name of our Super-Pumas because they now carry rocket tubes.

Embrace it, South-Africa flies the Super-puma.
Dude you can fit rocket pods on almost any transport helicopter heck Isis even installed them on the back of pickups , if Nigeria modified the fusalage, installed different avionics,EW kit and better the performance of its Super Pumas considerably then you can change the name.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:14pm On May 25, 2015
jln115:

1. T84 is just an upgraded t80
2. Stop posting forums as your source, otherwise ill start using Nairaland as a source.
3. Your source said nothing about Nigeria receiving T80s/T84s

I have figured out why the Bible says "SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER FOR A FOOL"....BOOK OF PROVERBS.

Now I know how to treat you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 25, 2015
jln115:

Dude you can fit rocket pods on almost any transport helicopter heck Isis even installed them on the back of pickups , if Nigeria modified the fusalage, installed different avionics,EW kit and better the performance of its Super Pumas considerably then you can change the name.

Difference is, South-Africa chose a medium sized fuselage, then proceeded to name change.

Lmfao!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:24pm On May 25, 2015
FighterPilot:

I am not interested in the distance or the place since I don't know Nigeria. All I wanted to highlight was the attack, proving that BH is still alive and kicking.

Islamic terrorists are still alive and kicking in America since September 11, 2001. Algerian terrorists still attack and run.

So, what's your dummy head thinking?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 25, 2015
Henry120:

NAF has 6 delivered, and another 6 to be delivered.

The Rooivalk avionics are 30 years behind what any other AH carries. The Rooivalk is obsolete, this is a generally accepted fact!

Your Half-french AH and the MI-35 both attacked their targets concurrently.

Yes, it is the older MI-35p. All new models feature fixed landing gear, FLIR and Forward looking infrared and a co-axial chin mounted 20mm.
Its not a fact just because you say so mate, the Rooivalk have been upgraded to mk1f STD before they entered service in 2011

Yes some targets were targeted concurrently, but if you watched the video you would've heard that in that specific mission, the Mi 35 weren't able to designate the enemy due to bad wreather, yet the rooivalk was able to.

PIC: UN mi35

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 25, 2015
Henry120:

Difference is, South-Africa chose a medium sized fuselage, then proceeded to name change.

Lmfao!!!
Also changed the avionics, ew kit, and bettered the performance.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 25, 2015
jln115:

Its not a fact just because you say so mate, the Rooivalk have been upgraded to mk1f STD before they entered service in 2011

Yes some targets were targeted concurrently, but if you watched the video you would've heard that in that specific mission, the Mi 35 weren't able to designate the enemy due to bad wreather, yet the rooivalk was able to.

PIC: UN mi35

The Targets were engaged concurrently, and it was older Ukrainian, not Indian Hinds that attacked the Targets.

They both targeted M23 in the same mission.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 25, 2015
agaugust:

I have figured out why the Bible says "SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER FOR A FOOL"....BOOK OF PROVERBS.

Now I know how to treat you.
Then why did you quote me FOOL!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 25, 2015
jln115:

Also changed the avionics, ew kit, and bettered the performance.

Nope, copied everything from the Super Puma.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:29pm On May 25, 2015
FighterPilot:

Bwahahahahaha… oh my stomach will kill me.

South Africa is the champion of avionics in the world, even our gripen' s were proudly integrated with South African made electronic hardwares. SA companies win tenders every year to fit foreigners sorties with SA made avionics. Why would we let the French do that for us.

SA avitronics fit the British gripens with SA proudly made avionics

http://www.itweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=131117

That's a lie. The Rooivalk electronic avionics and weapons system are all proudly South African and that's why Denel has the right of ownership. Don't let jealousy to cloud your sound judgement.

Man, don't take SA cheap and try to compare it with Nigeria that only start to experience the world of manufacturing now. SA has years of technological developments and is just far from Nigeria in terms of technology. We have over hundred defence companies.

South Africa is manufacturing electronic wires and cables, common diodes and connectors that University students play with in laboratory, you did not make any major component of the Gripen jet. You are just making wires and cables. LOL. Same war you guys were trying to scam us here claiming to have manufactured components for Airbus AM400 transport aircraft but by the time we saw the list of components, it was like pieces of cardboard and paint. LOL.

Scammers, desperados...Southies LOL
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 25, 2015
Henry120:

The Targets were engaged concurrently, and it was older Ukrainian, not Indian Hinds that attacked the Targets.

2 things, 1 either you watched the video and are so sick of envy that you now resort to trolling or 2 you haven't watch the video and I thus strongly recommend you do.

And BTW those arnt Indian hinds.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:32pm On May 25, 2015
FighterPilot:
In one year six months from today, denel will announce the resuscitation of the production of the new Rooivalk. The new gunship which will sweep the world by storm. Denel is currently researching about the best electronic warfare never seen before in the world to be possibly integrated on this system.

This time around Denel will succeed and shall not fail.

[size=13pt]South African air force pilot admits that DENEL Rooivalk helicopter is a FAILURE magnet tongue tongue
.[/size]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 25, 2015
jln115:

2 things, 1 either you watched the video and are so sick of envy that you now resort to trolling or 2 you haven't watch the video and I thus strongly recommend you do.

And BTW those arnt Indian hinds.

older Ukrainian Hinds.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 25, 2015
Henry120:

Nope, copied everything from the Super Puma.
Nope!

http://www.airforce-technology.com/projects/atlas-oryx/
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 25, 2015
Henry120:

Jap they did, but not that particular mission, and when did I say they were Indian hinds?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 25, 2015
Henry120:

older Ukrainian Hinds.
What? Didn't you say Ukrainian hinds don't have FLIR, the hinds in my PIC clearly do.

Thus how could they be older Ukrainian hinds.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 25, 2015
jln115:

Nope!

http://www.airforce-technology.com/projects/atlas-oryx/

The Oryx has a fuselage that is longer than that of the Puma but shorter than that of the Super Puma, and was fitted with the powerplants, dynamics systems, and tail boom of the Super Puma (later, military versions of the Super Puma were redesignated Cougar).
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 25, 2015
Henry120:

The Oryx has a fuselage that is longer than that of the Puma but shorter than that of the Super Puma, and was fitted with the powerplants, dynamics systems, and tail boom of the Super Puma (later, military versions of the Super Puma were redesignated Cougar).
What? Did you miss the part were it said it had different avionics, different EW kit and much better performance.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:54pm On May 25, 2015
Henry120:

Why are you South-Africans obsessed with Nigerian C0cks?

.....because it's only C0ck bigger than theirs grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 25, 2015
Henry120:

If you also read correctly, you would see that the "cursing" I used was in general terms you fvcktard!!

All evidence need on the Half-french AH has been provided. All evidence shows the Half-french is at-least 90% French.
O really, in general you say!

Anyway cursing isn't going to change the fact that the South African designed Rooivalk is one of the best AH in the world.

BTW which french components excluding the engine and rotors do Denel use...with citations please

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:58pm On May 25, 2015
Henry120:

South-Africans are obsessed with Nigerian D1cks..... LOL gringringringringringrin...... I mean WTF!!!!!

One could almost have imagined President Jacob Zuma saying to the other African countries (Nigeria especially), “We’re the only country on the continent to build our own bad-ass ships. We’re the only country on the continent that can deploy soldiers and support aircraft anywhere on the continent. So who is your daddy?”

http://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2011-04-04-rooivalk-the-next-generation-mark-1/#.VWL_NjPRY8o

South Africa uses Nigeria as it's own measuring standards grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by pavri: 4:20pm On May 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 6:57pm On May 25, 2015
agaugust:

South Africa is manufacturing electronic wires and cables, common diodes and connectors that University students play with in laboratory, you did not make any major component of the Gripen jet. You are just making wires and cables. LOL. Same war you guys were trying to scam us here claiming to have manufactured components for Airbus AM400 transport aircraft but by the time we saw the list of components, it was like pieces of cardboard and paint. LOL.

Pieces of cardboard and paint? Maybe if Nigeria was asked to manufacture. Denel produces parts which are structurally important to the Airbus A400M. If those parts fail...the plane crashes. Fail...again! Go swim in your jealousy.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by bidexiii: 7:25pm On May 25, 2015
FOREIGN CURRENCY FOUND ON TERRORIST COMMANDER AND AMMUNATION RECOVERED !
www.nairaland.com/2239266/battle-field-discussion-picture-video/9
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 7:27pm On May 25, 2015
agaugust:

Gripen rear fuselage. Made in SA. Major component
Gripen weapons pylon. Made in SA.
Over 600 Gripen main landing gear delivered. Made in SA. Major component.

All in all. Major fail for the researcher.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.