Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,695 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4440405 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) (2543) (2544) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 5:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
agaugust:

[s]Ask Shekau where he is hiding now grin grin

Brazil has ZERO war experience, but a better defence industry. Nigeria is requesting training billets/equipment from us for the use of Nigerian army jungle training teams. The Brazilians want joint training/collaboration from war experienced Nigerian army.

The Brazilian army came to Abuja, not the other way around you dumbo ![/s]

No, they are training YOU

Your own article says so

to improve Nigeria’s Defence industry and [size=15pt]training of personnel on jungle warfare.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
Msauza:

Boko Haram recently killed 79 people in Nigeria on their horse backs. Who said they are defeated?

Oh thanks for the update, so Boko Haram has now been reduced from driving T-55 tanks to riding horses like Robin Hood grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 5:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
THEY THINK BOKO HAS BEEN DEFEATED WHILE BOKO IS NOW CURRENTLY EXPLOITING NIGERIA'S SECURITY BY TRYING TO SPEAD TO OTHER STATES AND CAUSE A CATASTROPHIC ATTACK WHICH WILL SCARE AWAY INVESTORS. BOKO IS NOW PLANNING TO ATTACK YOUR SHOPPING MALLS. THIS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED BY YOUR INTELLIGENCE SOURCES.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
agaugust:

Oh thanks for the update, so Boko Haram has now been reduced from driving T-55 tanks to riding horses like Robin Hood grin grin

Boko will do anything to achieve their objectives.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
Msauza:

Yes, like abandoning it's caliphates and running like cowards
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
Msauza:
THEY THINK BOKO HAS BEEN DEFEATED WHILE BOKO IS NOW CURRENTLY EXPLOITING NIGERIA'S SECURITY BY TRYING TO SPEAD TO OTHER STATES AND CAUSE A CATASTROPHIC ATTACK WHICH WILL SCARE AWAY INVESTORS. BOKO IS NOW PLANNING TO ATTACK YOUR SHOPPING MALLS. THIS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED BY YOUR INTELLIGENCE SOURCES.

Terrorists are planning to attack the whole world everyday including Europe....so what?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
patches689:

No, they are training YOU

Your own article says so

to improve Nigeria’s Defence industry and [size=15pt]training of personnel on jungle warfare.[/size]

Bwahahaha… he does not even read his sources.

Brazil will train Nigeria in Nigeria. What a shame!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 5:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
agaugust:

Terrorists are planning to attack the whole world everyday including Europe....so what?

Beware you are in danger. Just make sure you don't come any near shopping malls or else you'll just find yourself in heaven without knowing how.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
Msauza:

Beware you are in danger. Just make sure you don't come any near shopping malls or else you'll just find yourself in heaven without knowing how.

89 South Africans perish daily on your streets without any warning of death
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 6:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
DictatorZAR:

You are totally misinformed or you are just plain st.@upid. What SA forum are you reffering to this one
http://www.saairforce.co.za/the-airforce/aircraft/21/gripen-d

how will I be st#pid for saying what I read in your forum. If I was wrong why did you bring another link without clarifying things.
I might be misinformed just like your media always misinform you, making you think you are the best. http://www.saairforce.co.za/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1293&start=105
It seem they have no air re-fuel capability and Dat is why they did not buy the aerial refuel tanker.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
Una go hear wehn na naija u dey try oppress. Una Neva know una sef.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
iblawi:

We still need to prove is Gripen C/D is better than JF-17 thunder block 2 That is just about half the price of Gripen.
We've already proved that he Gripen is better than the JF-17 on multiple occasions.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
Henry120:

He is Patrick and you your username is jillingy, you see, he doesn't even know your name.

No you don't.
On this site my name is jln....so yes he knows my name!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
Henry120:

Sukhoi classifies the SU-30SM, SU-35, SU-30M2 as 4++ Gen. UAC does not classify them as 4 GEN.

Dassault classifies the Rafale as 4.5 GEN.

Lockheed martin classifies the F-16 block 52- 62 as 4++ GEN.

SAAB classifies the Gripen C/D as 4 GEN.

CATIC classifies the JF-17 as 4 GEN.
Sukhoi classifies the SU30SM, 4th Gen
Dassault classifies the Rafale as 4th Gen
Lockheed classifies the F-16 block 60 as 4th Gen
And PAC/CAC classifies the JF-17 as 3rd Gen
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
jln115:
On this site my name is jln....so yes he knows my name!
We all know your username is jillingy. You are not his mate.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
jln115:
Sukhoi classifies the SU30SM, 4th Gen Dassault classifies the Rafale as 4th Gen Lockheed classifies the F-16 block 60 as 4th Gen And PAC/CAC classifies the JF-17 as 3rd Gen
They are all classified as 4++ GEN, and in the case of the JF-17, 4 GEN.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
Henry120:

Nope they are classified as 4th gen, if you don't believe me go check Lockheed ,Dassault or PAC/CACs websites.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
Henry120:

We all know your username is jillingy. You are not his mate.
Jap were not mates...................WE ARE FVCKING BRO's!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by shizzy7(f): 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
Msauza:
No man,, Apparently BH has been reduced from operating in about 5 states to 2 states(borno and yobe))), That of Lagos is just a false Alarm and this is not the first time we are hearing about it,,they said the same thing last year.

BH started by attacking shopping malls, UN building and barracks BUT now all they do is to have guerrilla attacks in villages like twice a month Unlike before which was almost everyday... Their end is near, their last video they were begging people to join them 'cos we've killed most of their members and So many of their hideouts has been bombed through NAF air raid..WE ARE WINNING THE WAR,, There's a new sheriff in town..
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by shizzy7(f): 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
Msauza:

What do you think is BH's objectives?? I bet you don't even know why they're fighting...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
Henry120:

There's nothing 4th gen about the J-17 its just another copied useless plane like the rest of the chinese made planes. That J-17 with the worse engine in the world, that shiiity engine has the biggest IR signature of all jets or should I say it gives you 100km smoke signals.

3rd world 3gen plane fact.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by shizzy7(f): 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
jln115:
Jap were not mates...................WE ARE FVCKING BRO's!!!
Nope........ You are not mates, and neither are you bros.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
jln115:

Nope they are classified as 4th gen, if you don't believe me go check Lockheed ,Dassault or PAC/CACs websites.

4.5 Gen

4. GEN.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
DictatorZAR:

There's nothing 4th gen about the J-17 its just another copied useless plane like the rest of the chinese made planes. That J-17 with the worse engine in the world, that shiiity engine has the biggest IR signature of all jets or should I say it gives you 100km smoke signals.

3rd world 3gen plane fact.

The JF-17 uses an up-graded engine. The RD-93, it also can use the WS-13 engine.

DictatorZoo, you still are unable to prove how the JF-17 is a 3rd world jet.

You Gripen C/D is barely better than the JF-17 A/B.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
Henry120:

Nope........ You are not mates, and neither are you bros.
We are BRO's MATHAFUCKA!!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
Henry120:

4.5 Gen

4. GEN.
Go check their websites....I beg you!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
jln115:

We've already proved that he Gripen is better than the JF-17 on multiple occasions.
But even after comparing them don't you think Gripen is over priced for the little difference.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
jln115:
We are BRO's MATHAFUCKA!!!
No, you are not.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
jln115:
They are 4.5 and 4 Gen aircrafts. The Gripen C/D is 4 Gen.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
jln115:
They are 4.5 and 4 Gen aircrafts. The Gripen C/D is 4 Gen.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
iblawi:
But even after comparing them don't you think Gripen is over priced for the little difference.
Actually there's a huge difference as ive pointed out many times...and no! the Gripen is in fact a bargain buy!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) (2543) (2544) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.