Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,407 members, 7,836,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4452067 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 10:18am On Sep 01, 2015
White are in control of every good thing South Africa claim today while the black South African blame other African countries for their problems.They even forgot that this same people fought for their freedom.
I've never seen such a confuse and lazy set of black b4.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lionel4power(m): 10:20am On Sep 01, 2015
agaugust:

Even the 1998 intervention in Lesotho was a coup detat crisis, not a war. It was a game of rifles, or did you deploy artillery, tanks, and jet fighters there ? NO 1

Haaaaa !!!! It was an SADC regional operation involving Bostwana's army and South African army, stop talking like your army went there alone, you needed help from Botswana's army and they there for you big time as your SANDF could not do it alone despite the fact that the whole of Lesotho is geographically surrounded by South African nation, Botswana still had to help you inside your own land grin grin

[size=13pt]South African army failure in Lesotho 1998 [/size]

"At 6h30 South African Time on Tuesday, 22 September 1998, 600 troops backed by AFV's and APC's crossed the border into Lesotho in an armed intervention designed to quell the unrest in Maseru and the purported mutiny of junior officers in the Lesotho army.

They achieved the exact opposite. Moving in against fierce resistance, with poor information from their intelligence apparatus, they failed to secure their objectives timeously, and stood by while the Basotho basically looted and burnt down their own capital. The major causes of this failure were due to a lack of intelligence as to the situation on the ground, and the fact that they were understrength militarily for an operation of this nature.

I suspect that most of the South African casualties occurred in the first few hours as the South Africans waltzed in like some sort of colonial expedition, expecting the natives to see our "maxim guns" and run away. Wars don't happen like that. Something the South African general staff only realised to its dismay when it was too late. Not only was order not restored, but the South African army and the Botswana army stood by and watched Maseru go up in flames. I think it would be accurate to say that they failed to achieve all their objectives in this "splendid little war".

http://www.ecn.org/communitas/en/en121.html

#Failure Magnets....SANDF....Zero Victory In All War History
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lionel4power(m): 10:28am On Sep 01, 2015
lezz:
When I think of Zulu, I remember shaka, the half unclad, spear wielding defeated warmonger.

I think of Zulu I remember rape and savagery.

When I think Zulu, I remember south Africa, a country that believe it's own hype ......a country who wishes to wear a crown bigger than its head.

south african's still suffers from black spot removal syndrome
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 10:30am On Sep 01, 2015
stillchris:

No citations = troll

My source is your source dipsh1t

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 10:33am On Sep 01, 2015
lezz:
You even have the effrontery to ask that your open, barefaced lies be pointed out to you.....SMH

You're irredeemably wasted.

You call me a liar

Yet you are unable to show me what lies i have told?

Come now, you call me a liar? Show me where i lied!!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lionel4power(m): 10:33am On Sep 01, 2015
stillchris:

Lying patchman. Will you ever stop lying?

Soon after the SADC intervention, named Operation Boleas, began, the miscalculations were evident. The SANDF sent in about 600 soldiers to engage at least 2 000 members of what was known as a rebellious LDF contingent, which boasted strong support from armed civilians.

The SANDF also had no clue of the routes to most of its targets. The army is reported to have driven to the Lesotho Sun hotel, in the opposite direction of its intended target of King Letsie III’s royal palace. The SANDF had to rely on journalists to tell it how many palace gates there were. SANDF commanders had said there was one palace entrance, instead of three.

By the time the SANDF had managed to identify its targets, the LDF was already briefed about the SANDF’s presence and capabilities, and had prepared itself for an onslaught.

LDF members boast they knew about the impending attack as early as last week. As a result, the SANDF was caught unawares - also about the extent of the resistance the LDF and civilians could put up.

So far, nine SANDF members have been killed - a figure disputed by the LDF as conservative - and many more were wounded. Realising the situation was getting out of control, SANDF commanders were forced to bring in reinforcements to root the rebel Basotho soldiers and armed civilians out of Maseru.

On Wednesday, LDF members consistently fired on SANDF patrols in a display of power and determination. The frustrated SANDF fired warning shots that were quickly returned. A few hours later, the SANDFbegan assaulting citizens who were looting the city centre.

Said an injured SANDF sergeant: “It is true that the situation here is much tougher than we thought it would be. It is complicated. We have suffered casualties,

http://mg.co.za/article/1998-09-25-sandfs-chaotic-invasion

Next time you make claims/tell lies, provide evidence grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 10:51am On Sep 01, 2015
lionel4power:
A country with a shrinking economy and 80% black dependants with no history of economic, political or social relevance.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 10:52am On Sep 01, 2015
patches689:

Desperate trollinggrin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 10:56am On Sep 01, 2015
patches689:

You call me a liar

Yet you are unable to show me what lies i have told?

Come now, you call me a liar? Show me where i lied!!
To promote your lies, you call leading e-journalists and media outlets of your own country liars!!! Still Chris busted you wide open and besieged you in a tight corner and your only succour was to discredit your own media grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 11:15am On Sep 01, 2015
lezz:
Patches689 /patchesagain is a compulsive lier who lies tactless lying and desperately in any situation just to help his inelastic heart and poor self-regard.

400 years of apartheid have left these south Africans suffering from a very rare social malady: Self identification crisis. grin grin grin

Nigeria was among the first first countries to be colonised. Remember the mechantile slavery that your people underwent around 1400

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 11:18am On Sep 01, 2015
lezz:
A country with a shrinking economy and 80% black dependants with no history of economic, political or social relevance.

South Africa has 74% of blacks who lives much better than other blacks in the whole of sub-saharan Africa. The evidence is in over 10 million illegal foreigners including over 1.5million Nigerians who invaded our land

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 11:19am On Sep 01, 2015
Msauza:

Nigeria was among the first first countries to be colonised. Remember the mechantile slavery that your people underwent around 1400
You speak Zulu, son. Let me break it down in English for you:

ZULUS ARE THE WORLD'S LONGEST SERVING SLAVES THAT REQUIRED ALL OF AFRICA,ESPECIALLY NIGERIA TO SECURE THEIR FREEDOM.

THIS IS WHY YOUR INFERIORITY COMPLEX HAS MORE VISIBILITY THAN A 4G NETWORK.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 11:23am On Sep 01, 2015
iblawi:
White are in control of every good thing South Africa claim today while the black South African blame other African countries for their problems.They even forgot that this same people fought for their freedom.
I've never seen such a confuse and lazy set of black b4.

We have buried that past and it remains the only history that our children read about in schools today.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 11:27am On Sep 01, 2015
lezz:
To promote your lies, you call leading e-journalists and media outlets of your own country liars!!! Still Chris busted you wide open and besieged you in a tight corner and your only succour was to discredit your own media grin grin

What are you talking about?

You have called me a liar

Show me the lies I have told - quote me

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 01, 2015
iblawi:
it seem they have more military personnel involved in the whole anti-poaching stuff than Park rangers. From the pic you can tell. Air Force personnel are also involved and am sure police would be involve too.

Since you are so concerned with poaching please tell me where is your Lions, Wilde beast, Rhinos,cheethas and Elephants ect. What happened to all the animals that used to thrive in Nigeria, tell me did you cook antelope with pepper soup.

Where is your Big Five animals.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 01, 2015
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 11:42am On Sep 01, 2015
Msauza:

South Africa has 74% of blacks who lives much better than other blacks in the whole of sub-saharan Africa. The evidence is in over 10 million illegal foreigners including over 1.5million Nigerians who invaded our land

Lie.
They see your people as lazy and incompetent.
Why do you think they get jobs that your citizens don't get in your country.
Nigerians are hustlers, we compete for everything and that makes it easy for us to compete anywhere in the world. Our population is almost 4 times yours and we don't complain of other Africans stealing our jobs and girlfriends.
We don't loot shops and other business owned by foreigners.
Even the wise 1s amongst you see nigeria as a good place for business. tongue grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 01, 2015
lionel4power:

Its month end don't forget to buy your woman some skin bleach and please save some for you.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 11:45am On Sep 01, 2015
patches689:

What are you talking about?

You have called me a liar

Show me the lies I have told - quote me
Quote you? I'm saving you further embarrassment and lame efforts of further lies.

If you have any vestige of shame left in your broken soul, you won't be a Hopless troll wailing on a forum that your country is best in Africa when angola has taken you to the cleaners, when you failed in CAR,no? When your secretary for defence has admitted that Nigeria trained your troops.

Patchesagain, for 3 years, you have been begging with lies for Nigeria to see south Africa, Africa's foremost barbaric primates as civilised and having the best military.

But no single source has rated you so. Now wail some more and go "kill the boers", they're your burden not Nigeria. We have done our bit for you.

You dripping Čunt of an ingrate

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 01, 2015
iblawi:

Lie.
They see your people as lazy and incompetent.
Why do you think they get jobs your citizens don't get.
our population is almost 4 times your and we don't complain of other Africans stealing our jobs and girlfriends. tongue grin grin

What jobs do your nationals have in SA.

Are you referring to toilet cleaners, scamsters, human traffickers, drug dealers and those who get regularly arrested with fraudulent medical degrees.

What woman are you stealing are you referring to those prostitutes your citizens marry here in Hillbrow to gain SA citizenship.

Do me a favor go look at how many of you nigerians are in SA jails, and you'll see why we dislike your Igbo monkeys so much.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 11:59am On Sep 01, 2015
Msauza:

Dude, there's only one major reason south Africa has influx of Africa migrants : I term it the Zulu docility. Nigga, you guys rather drink pap and scream "kill the boers" than work.

You rather canvas for land ownership than create a firm or company. You black Zulu south Africans are glory--bandits grin grin grin

In 1994 south African government officially asked for professionals to come fill up slots Zulus know nothing about. As Mandela rightly said, "we lack the knowledge and expertise to run a country; we are from the bush and caves"

Zulus are a 100 years behind the rest of Africa in social sophistication, you violent xenophobic ogre.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 12:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
Msauza:

your social sophistication and economic might is captured in xenophobia; killing and looting of foreigners cash and property. Not even Burundi or Gambia can stoop that low.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
DictatorZAR:

Are you referring to toilet cleaners, scamsters, human traffickers, drug dealers and those who get regularly arrested with fraudulent medical degrees.

What woman are you stealing are you referring to those prostitutes your citizens marry here in Hillbrow to gain SA citizenship.

Do me a favor go look at how many of you nigerians are in SA jails, and you'll see why we dislike your Igbo monkeys so much.

Call them what ever you like, they make their money from you country full of lazy slaves. Drug dealer, yahoo boys what ever.
Am happy you know most of your girls are prostitute. They marry them to gain citizenship when most of them still come back to their home with your money.
So you kept the 1.5million Nigerians in prison hahaha.
What is the capacity of your prisons pls?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 12:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
lezz:
Quote you? I'm saving you further embarrassment and lame efforts of further lies.

If you have any vestige of shame left in your broken soul, you won't be a Hopless troll wailing on a forum that your country is best in Africa when angola has taken you to the cleaners, when you failed in CAR,no? When your secretary for defence has admitted that Nigeria trained your troops.

Patchesagain, for 3 years, you have been begging with lies for Nigeria to see south Africa, Africa's foremost barbaric primates as civilised and having the best military.

But no single source has rated you so. Now wail some more and go "kill the boers", they're your burden not Nigeria. We have done our bit for you.

You dripping Čunt of an ingrate

Lezz, you sound emotional.

You said I was lying about Lesotho

Quote me.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 12:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
DictatorZAR:

Restaurants, car dealership, groceries, mechanics, doctors, engineers,public service, drug lords, pimpz; things the average Zulu cannot do or become.

Your local criminals and junkies even need nigerian drug lord to get high. Just as you need to e-wrestle with Nigeria online to have any sense of national and self worth.

You deep sh1t of slaving neanderthal with no history of merit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
patches689:

Lezz, you sound emotional.

You said I was lying about Lesotho

Quote me.

your repetitive trolling and lame evasion is amazing.
Patchesagain =liar
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
lezz:
your repetitive trolling and lame evasion is amazing.
Patchesagain =liar

You said i lied about the invasion of lesotho

Quote my lies.

You are the one whom admits to trolling not me.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
iblawi:

Call them what ever you like, they make their money from you country full of lazy slaves. Drug dealer, yahoo boys what ever.
Am happy you know most of your girls are prostitute. They marry them to gain citizenship when most of them still come back to their home with your money.
So you kept the 1.5million Nigerians in prison hahaha.
What is the capacity of your prisons pls?

I really think you have a few screws loose. What I'm happy about is the fact that Benin state is considered africa prostitution capital.

The issue should be what are 1,5m doing in SA if your country is better. The issue is why are Nigerians stampeding at our Embassy in your country for our visas.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by stillchris: 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
patches689:

And my source clearly proves your military was clueless when they entered Lesotho. Unlike your claim of PERFECTION.

SANDF didn't even go in with a clear objective. They didn't even know what rout to take nor where to go.According to the same source.

And your blatant lie of restoring peace in 48 hrs is clearly not in my source you compulsive liar.

So if you gladly want to use my source as your evidence I'll advise you read it carefully and realize you just turned your gun on yourself grin

Dunderhead
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
lezz:
your social sophistication and economic might is captured in xenophobia; killing and looting of foreigners cash and property. Not even Burundi or Gambia can stoop that low.

More than 1.5 million Nigerians are doing odd jobs in SA washing dead people and cutting hair on the street, dummy.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
lezz:
Restaurants, car dealership, groceries, mechanics, doctors, engineers,public service, drug lords, pimpz; things the average Zulu cannot do or become.

Your local criminals and junkies even need nigerian drug lord to get high. Just as you need to e-wrestle with Nigeria online to have any sense of national and self worth.

You deep sh1t of slaving neanderthal with no history of merit.

Nigerians can only become morgue workers abroad.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
lezz:
You speak Zulu, son. Let me break it down in English for you:

ZULUS ARE THE WORLD'S LONGEST SERVING SLAVES THAT REQUIRED ALL OF AFRICA,ESPECIALLY NIGERIA TO SECURE THEIR FREEDOM.

THIS IS WHY YOUR INFERIORITY COMPLEX HAS MORE VISIBILITY THAN A 4G NETWORK.

The last time I remember, Nigeria was captured by whites around 1400 and SA only in 1700.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.