Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,472 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2565) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4436548 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2562) (2563) (2564) (2565) (2566) (2567) (2568) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
iblawi:
You want to again lie? Is like you want to change the matter. Or your girl are infecting them. Mumu

Most HIV positive Nigerians feel that they are more accepted in society in South Africa than in Nigeria. SA accommodate over 2 million Nigerians whom many of them are HIV positive and equally add to the stats of HIV/AIDS of South Africa including those of over 10 million other foreigners in SA.

http://nigeriaworld.com/articles/2010/jun/282.html
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
iblawi:
and you that manage yours well still have higher figures.

Yes, correctly. We manage HIV better than any country in Africa. Like I told you, we have the largest ART programme in the world.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
FighterPilot:

That 2% will only apply to only about 20% of your citizens who voluntarily tested. Now Nigerian bureaucracy is using stats of only 20% of its citizen to represent total population. That is wrong. Let your government erect tents around your shopping malls, townships and villages countrywide and encourage people to test. They should not just sit on their air conditioned offices and expect people to come and test and use the stats of those who willingly came to test to represent the whole country.
people without treatment die early and our figures are still lower than your. We are talking of a population of 180million here. Compared to 50million.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by shizzy7(f): 12:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
FighterPilot:
Now, I get the light why most Nigerians who come to SA have HIV.

grin grin 2 Things are involved:::

Your Government grants Nigerian HIV patients visa
OR
When they get to your country they get the HIV from you....
aaww,,very nice of you to accommodate them 1 less HIV patient in Nigeria...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 12:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
FighterPilot:

Yes, correctly. We manage HIV better than any country in Africa. Like I told you, we have the largest ART programme in the world.
Goodluck to you. Am happy for you too because you are infecting your neighbors seriously.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
iblawi:
Goodluck to you. Am happy for you too because you are infecting your neighbors seriously.

To be honest with you large majority of people who are HIV positive in South Africa are foreigners who came to SA knowing that they receive better treatment in SA than in their countries.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 12:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
shizzy7:
grin grin 2 Things are involved:::

Your Government grants Nigerian HIV patients visa
OR
When they get to your country they get the HIV from you...
aaww,,very nice of you to accommodate them 1 less HIV patient in Nigeria...

Nope, many of them come to the country already infected with the virus. Many of them cite the reason of not getting treatment in Nigeria.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
I was at one of the hospitals in Johannesburg, where terminally ill HIV Aids patients are being taken care of, (Selby hospital, in Eloff Extension). What I saw was horrendous; it was a first hand experience of the destruction that HIV Aids could inflict on a person. When I went into conversation with some of the care givers, it was revealed to me that, usually they admit patients whose conditions have really gone bad, so as for them to get the deserved care and probably die in a dignified manner. I was also made to understand that a reasonable number of Nigerians get admitted there periodically.

http://nigeriaworld.com/articles/2010/jun/282.html
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by shizzy7(f): 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
FighterPilot:

Nope, many of them come to the country already infected with the virus. Many of them cite the reason of not getting treatment in Nigeria.
Nope, many countries of the world Require a HIV test from a reputable Hospital which will be verified Before granting people visas,, If your Country does not do that,,,,Expect more,,

**Besides you should be Ashamed to state that most Nigerians in your country ALREADY have HIV before entering,, IT shows Your country is now a Dumping site For Nigeria's HIV patients And you just Disgraced your Embassies...

**How would you say Many of them CITE reasons and you still allow them enter,,,Indeed you're curbing the Spread of HIV by accommodating//importing more...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
shizzy7:
Nope, many countries of the world Require a HIV test from a reputable Hospital which will be verified Before granting people visas,, If your Country does not do that,,,,Expect more,,

**Besides you should be Ashamed to state that most Nigerians in your country ALREADY have HIV before entering,, IT shows Your country is now a Dumping site For Nigeria's HIV patients And you just Disgraced your Embassies...

**How would you say Many of them CITE reasons and you still allow them enter,,,Indeed you're curbing the Spread of HIV by accommodating//importing more...

HIV is a manageable desease and thus people cannot be refused visa on the grounds that they are HIV positive.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
shizzy7:

He is only looking 4 what to say.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
FighterPilot:

To be honest with you large majority of people who are HIV positive in South Africa are foreigners who came to SA knowing that they receive better treatment in SA than in their countries.
typical Zulu blame game.
Blame the boers for our economic woes even when we lack competence and would rather scream for grants than apply ourselves to learning.

Blame foreigners for loitering your cities and infrastructure while Zulus from Soweto and khayelitsha are accustomed to peeing in the open places, and while the ANC has been looting funds and corruption is rising while public and government infrastructure decays and are left unattended.

Blame foreigners for drugs sniffing when it only takes a grand collaboration between local drug lords and foreign market to create drug market.

Blame xenophobia on foreigners taking your jobs even when Zulus are either unskilled in trade and SME'S or too filled with misplaced pride to open personal business.

Blame your women who love and marry foreigners even when Zulus would rather fall on their women in a savage heap of bestial lust than apply the skills of west african art of seduction.

Blame HIV on foreigners even though it is a byword for South Africa before 1994 , even though its vice cousin, rape is a major cultural feature of Zulus.

Blame Blame Blame. Zulus can't carry their weight with their feet. shocked cool
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 1:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lezzlie:
typical Zulu blame game.
Blame the boers for our economic woes even when we lack competence and would rather scream for grants than apply ourselves to learning.
Blame foreigners for loitering your cities and infrastructure while Zulus from Soweto and khayelitsha are accustomed to peeing in the open places, and while the ANC has been looting funds and corruption is rising while public and government infrastructure decays and are left unattended.
Blame foreigners for drugs sniffing when it only takes a grand collaboration between local drug lords and foreign market to create drug market.
Blame xenophobia on foreigners taking your jobs even when Zulus are either unskilled in trade and SME'S or too filled with misplaced pride to open personal business.
Blame your women who love and marry foreigners even when Zulus would rather fall on their women in a savage heap of bestial lust than apply the skills of west african art of seduction.
Blame HIV on foreigners even though it is a byword for South Africa before 1994 , even though its vice cousin, rape is a major cultural feature of Zulus.
Blame Blame Blame. Zulus can't carry their weight with their feet. shocked cool

It is not a secret that many foreigners in SA receive ARV treatment.
If we kick them out we will only be left with almost one million of our HIV people.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by shizzy7(f): 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
FighterPilot:

HIV is a manageable desease and thus people cannot be refused visa on the grounds that they are HIV positive.
Huu,,There are many Countries that makes it compulsory for visa applicants to undergo an HIV test before granting them Visa..... Some countries would not even grant you Visa if you test positive

You are trying to CURB the spread of HIV by importing more,,,very nice of you...
There is a list..
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071219135631AA7Zlll
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
shizzy7:
Huu,,There are many Countries that makes it compulsory for visa applicants to undergo an HIV test before granting them Visa..... Some countries would not even grant you Visa if you test positive
You are trying to CURB the spread of HIV by importing more,,,very nice of you...
There is a list..
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071219135631AA7Zlll

The fact remains they can never be denied visa on the grounds that they are positive.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by shizzy7(f): 1:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
FighterPilot:

The fact remains they can never be denied visa on the grounds that they are positive.
NEVER BE DENIED ---
BELGIUM,,, BAHAMAS
CHILE
CHINA
INDIA. COLOMBIA
CUBA. INDIA
MALAYSIA,, UAE and many others

WILL NOT Grant you visa if you are Tested HIV POSITIVE - Fact..

You don't about other country's ENTRY RESTRICTIONS...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MRSANITY(m): 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lezzlie:
What are the signs of apartheid and HIV?

Coming from a lineage of defeated and trampled people whose psyche has been bruised by 400 years of jungle living, you confront competition by xenophobia and other forms of bestial impulses.

With a monthly dose of anti-retroviral drugs,you're a broken , emotionally and physically unfit newt who lost his fiancee to a nigerian drug lord that used her as his courier and turned her eventually into a cold turkey.

You're the best of the Zulus who mediocrity trails like a cart to a horse. You are slavery personified.
how can anyone survive this grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 2:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
MRSANITY:
how can anyone survive this grin
Dictatorzar is my customer. He is as cheap and worthless as a tom-tom wrap.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
FighterPilot:

It is not a secret that many foreigners in SA receive ARV treatment.
If we kick them out we will only be left with almost one million of our HIV people.
If you kicked all the HIV infected people out, the only people left will be the Boers. undecided
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by JiggamanGh: 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
shizzy7:
COMPARE 2 countries short-term policies put in place to stabilize their currency against the Dollar in the same period July/August..

NIGERIA
Central bank of Nigeria (CBN)
*Rejection of Dollar deposits in all banks except few transaction like transfer of school fees VIA form A..
*Reducing The limit of withdrawal from ATMs..
*Placing a BAN on 40 imported items from Nigeria's Forex market..

GHANA
Bank of Ghana (BoG)
*Injection of $20million DAILY to stabilize the Ghana cedi..
http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/business/BoG-to-release-20-million-daily-to-stabilise-cedi-364655

The Naira rose against the $ and the cedi also rose But Now Falling, yesterday it was rated worst currency in Africa..
NB:; Nigeria does not have a minister of Finance YET

Ghana re-check your minister of Finance/Head of BoG Curriculum Vitae...
@jiggamangh

You have done this, you have done that. We are waiting to see any change. Nigeria is a lawless country I can bet my whole life savings that dollar is still being used in the country to do business.

Regardless of everything you said life is much better in Ghana than it's in Nigeria. That's my point

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Captainswag225(m): 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
lezzbian mumu
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Captainswag225(m): 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
lezzbian boy leslie who lied that nigeria manufactures drones. U are fast losing credibility.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lezzlie:
If you kicked all the HIV infected people out, the only people left will be the Boers. undecided

Most of over 2 million Nigerians living in Mzansi are sick.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
FighterPilot:

But not South Africa my dear.
becos South Africa is the capital.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Captainswag225(m): 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
iblawi:
becos South Africa is the capital.
we all know u have hiv so shvt the fork up and go do the test.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by shizzy7(f): 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
JiggamanGh:

You have done this, you have done that. We are waiting to see any change. Nigeria is a lawless country I can bet my whole life savings that dollar is still being used in the country to do business.

Regardless of everything you said life is much better in Ghana than it's in Nigeria. That's my point
YOU'RE living In DECEPTION simple...

You can't come to NIGERIA TODAY AND MAKE A DOLLAR DEPOSIT,,THE BANKS WILL REJECT IT- FACT..

WHY DID YOUR BANKERS TROOP TO NIGERIA FOR $... The exchange rate was more favourable than that of your country AND NIGERIA WAS RELEASING OUT ALL THE $ IN THEIR VAULTS..
http://thenationonlineng.net/chadians-ghanaians-others-storm-nigeria-for-dollars/

BUT your ministry of finance is genuine olodo..

DID you know that NIGERIA is a Happier Country Than Ghana despite all our problems
even Google knows that.....and you're here talking about sad....
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
lezzbian boy leslie who lied that nigeria manufactures drones. U are fast losing credibility.
do you want Nigerians to buy your country a tank. We make drones in Nigeria. Google Amebo drone.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by JiggamanGh: 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
shizzy7:
At the bolded,, you don't know what you're saying..

FYI:::NIGERIA HAS THE 8TH LARGEST PROVEN GAS RESERVE IN WORLD ,,LARGEST IN AFRICA
,,,we Even EXPORT gas to you and you're still owing us.. http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Ghana-owes-Nigeria-Gas-120m-352020 what we import is LNG..

2- Our electricity has Improved,,we've been having steady power supply,we even had to open a thread about it on NL..my area has about 22hrs electricity a day and sometimes they don't even take it at all https://www.nairaland.com/2566307/electricity-usage-status-month-august#37532066 From Nigerians living in Nig..

3.,Your Country was ready to sign the EPA contract BECAUSE you needed Loans BUT Nigeria said NO because we had intelligent OBJECTIONS to the terms of the contract and it will have adverse effects later in future- go and learn
http://theeagleonline.com.ng/why-nigeria-did-not-sign-euecowas-trade-liberalisation-agreement-aganga/ Read - That contract was a Dubious One

4..Book haram has been incapacitated in Nigeria,they only have guerrilla attacks Unlike before when they had regular ones - I know you're not happy that we're defeating them AND be more CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR ISIS RECRUIT...

5-Your Country is a Failed State You can't come here to Pretend..... Daddy IMF keeps endorsing & proposing To your government...

1. When I say gas I mean petrol, your country has the largest oil reserves in Africa and was producing the most oil in Africa but because of the incompetence known as Nigeria you can't even refine your own oil to the point of importing from other countries. Heck fuel are usually scarce in that country.

2. If you say so but let's see how long it's going to last. Your area may be having steady power supply but many on nairaland are saying different.

3. Ghana was not ready to sign anything, provide proof. What Ghana did was weigh its option and trust me if for a second Ghana thought that deal was going to be in its interest then it was going to sign with or without Nigeria. After all Nigeria is not a model you follow. If Nigeria goes left which mostly the case we will go right.
I need proof on this statement

4. I am glad you are defeating Bono haram, if that's the case, but every time you turn on the news we get new Isis attack in Nigeria. One Isis recruit in Ghana doesn't mean crap after all there have more Nigerian terrorist than a Ghanaian.

5. I don't think you know what a failed state is. Ghana is top 5 in every human development in Africa unlike your country that is usually ranked among war torn countries. Please ask for proof

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by shizzy7(f): 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
FighterPilot:

Most of over 2 million Nigerians living in Mzansi are sick.
Heal them and stop complaining
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Captainswag225(m): 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
iblawi:
do you want Nigerians to buy your country a tank. We make drones in Nigeria. Google Amebo drone.
hahahaha, u cant make a drone. What a shame. Provide me the link where nigeria manufacture drones. I dare u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2562) (2563) (2564) (2565) (2566) (2567) (2568) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.