Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,549 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4436591 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2565) (2566) (2567) (2568) (2569) (2570) (2571) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Captainswag225(m): 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
shizzy7:
You're too coold for my likening
hahaha, she is scared! Gal tell me, btn the cedi nd naira, which õne is better?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by JiggamanGh: 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
iblawi:
Your grand parents were goats and armed robbers. That was the reason we sent you out of nigeria fool.

Yours were and are prostitutes and arm robbers. Only in Nigeria where a man will use his own mama for blood money. Money thirsting parasites.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
[quote author=JiggamanGh post=37667951]

Is better than the prostitution and arm robbery your brothers are doing in Ghana.

You are scavenging nation of Africa. No one wants you in their country. [/quote Your grand parents were goats and armed robbers. That was the reason we sent you out of Nigeria fool.
Am sure your parents were in Nigeria then they can tell you the sorry.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Captainswag225(m): 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lezzlie:
Your grandfathers defined worthlessness when they hawked porridge for survival and mend shoes to feed. Fast forward to this day, you're still been fed by the international community.

Can't you see you're a perennial burden to humanity? And a curse to mankind. A recycled tissue paper has more economic contribution than Ghana.

Ghana =IMF Extension.
imf is a great dad,,,, he takes care of spain, portugal, greece, argentina and ghana.... They make us relevant unlike u!!!! Isnt the cedi better than naira?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha yet ur economy is foreign depended.
MOMENT OF SCATHING FACTS:

JOBURG OF S.A alone has 24,000 millionaires .
CAIRO OF EGYPT has 10,000 millionaires
LAGOS OF NIGERIA has over 9,000 millionaires

All OF GHANA has just 2,000 millionaires grin grin grin

What qualifies you slaves to be on this thread? Bunch of wretched newts with a historical foolishness and unproductive genes.

Again look at your military. Too broke to defends these tyre-burnt-black sacrificed offerings

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lionel4power(m): 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lezzlie:
The latest South African Survey by the SA Institute of Race Relations shows that the military plans to employ more whites and fewer blacks.

The defence force admits there is a shortage of white personnel but says its recruitment drives are not based on racial quotas.

The survey shows the department's employment equity targets are changing:

The black employment target from the current 72% to 65%;

Coloured employment from 13% to 10%;

Indian employment will remain at 1%;

The target for whites will increase from 14% to 24%.

The Institute of Race Relations figures are based on information contained in the defence department's annual report and on its own calculations.

Stats SA's 2015 midyear population estimates show that blacks represent 80% of the population, coloureds 8.8%, whites 8.2% and Indians 2.4%.

The research shows that there are huge numbers of vacancies in the military's land and air defence, medical, and defence intelligence services.

The military currently has 57141 black, 10991 white, 10099 coloured and 916 Indian members.

Kerwin Lebone, a researcher at the institute, said the organisation had repeatedly asked the defence force to explain its recruitment plans but to no avail.

"We believe a skills shortage - especially of members able to operate equipment bought during the arms deal and subsequent acquisitions - is the reason," he said.

"There are not enough skilled people in the defence force. It's no secret that equipment is lying around because no one can operate it. Look at the air force and its grounded fighter jets, which can't be flown because there are hardly any pilots."

Lebone said that when the military started to get rid of whites to bring it into conformity with national demographics it could not have foreseen that the new equipment would need people with experience or skills.

"Because of this, one of the things the defence is doing is hiring skilled personnel. It takes time to train people."

Lebone added: "The principles of [black economic empowerment] must be weighed against what's important for the country
."

SA National Defence Union national secretary Pikkie Greeff said the military found itself in this position because "when they started awarding exit packages they let go too many of the racial groupings that they now want to increase".
yet again another prove surfaces that SAAF doesnt have enough pilots. We believe a skills shortage - especially of members able to operate equipment bought during the arms deal and subsequent acquisitions - is the reason," he said.

"There are not enough skilled people in the defence force. It's no secret that equipment is lying around because no one can operate it. Look at the air force and its grounded fighter jets, which can't be flown because there are hardly any pilots.
"
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Captainswag225(m): 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lezzlie:

What qualifies you slaves to be on this thread? Bunch of wretched newts with a historical foolishness and unproductive genes.

Again look at your military. Too broke to defends these tyre-burnt-black sacrificed offerings
has that changed ur economy from being foreign depended...

Mtn,,,etisalat, dstv

shell, total,, shoprite, airtel,,,

u even import watermelon from ghana
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Yours were and are prostitutes and arm robbers. Only in Nigeria where a man will use his own mama for blood money. Money thirsting parasites.
my parents and grandparents are alive fool.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
shizzy7:
You're too coold for my likening
Been ffg up this convo for a while .
Thumbs up to you shizzy7 cos you been so fun to read.
Save that you're having fun doing this
Or getting more educated with this correspondence
I feel it a waste af the time arguing with Ghana.
Ghana is Nigeria's little puppet any day, anytime.
No need to sweat it before your dog answers bingo!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Captainswag225(m): 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
[quote author=iblawi post=37668126][/quote]see, out of respect for eva, i wont attack naija too much. When it comes to crimes by nigerians accross the world. Just shut up abeg!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by JiggamanGh: 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
iblawi:
my parents and grandparents are alive fool.

I am glad to know that they are alive and extremely happy that you didn't deny the prostitute and arm robber part.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Captainswag225(m): 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

stupp!d nigerian forming south african. I caught u.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by JiggamanGh: 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Another boko fool, Nigeria is failed nation and full of scavengers.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
imf is a great dad,,,, he takes care of spain, portugal, greece, argentina and ghana.... They make us relevant unlike u!!!! Isnt the cedi better than naira?
Spain produced the wings of the Malaysian Boeing plan that went missing in July. So they utilised IMF loans very well.

Greece and Portugal are first world countries who contributed so much to today's culture, navigation and technology.

Ghana remains a parasitic waste that robs refugees of IMF funds as you have to ration food and supply meant for those poor Syrian boys grin

With a GDP of $50 billion ghana's flag is supposed to be removed from UN headquarters in Newyork and the director of IMF should hold briefs for ghana at all international conferences.

Slave - magnets.

You go die today cool
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by shizzy7(f): 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
JiggamanGh:

And I say Nigeria is a lawless and corrupt nation and banks are accepting dollars.

That's the problem I have with you Nigerians. You choose to believe positive things the western media says about you but deny facts about your country. When the same media says 60% of you are dirt poor, you say it's a lie. Spare me

How the fork do you measure happiness in a country for it to become a stat on a country.

Anyway Forbes also says Nigeria is among the saddest in the world.

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/mef45ejmi/104-nigeria/
AND I SAY
it doesn't matter what you say
it doesn't matter what you think
it doesn't matter what you type

FACT::: I am a Nigerian living in Nigeria Banking with a Nigerian Bank and they are not accepting dollars,, BETTER than a highly indebted country INJECTING $20m DAILY just to stabilize a currency which ended up being the Worst in Africa....

The MAJOR problem I have with you Ghanaians is that you LOVE to believe ANYTHING NEGATIVE about Nigeria and Refute the POSITIVE I know you're still in denial that we defeated Ebola

60%-less than-$1- The same old shiit you've been saying,Singing, jibing about for Almost 1year,,,Your brain can do better than being stagnant... .
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Captainswag225(m): 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lezzlie:
Spain produced the wings of the Malaysian Boeing plan that went missing in July. So they utilised IMF loans very well.

Greece and Portugal are first world countries who contributed so much to today's culture, navigation and technology.

Ghana remains a parasitic waste that robs refugees of IMF funds as you have to ration food and supply meant for those poor Syrian boys grin

With a GDP of $50 billion ghana's flag is supposed to be removed from UN headquarters in Newyork and the director of IMF should hold briefs for ghana at all international conferences.

Slave - magnets.

You go die today cool
we are also providing jobs for 5million nigerians over here. Clap for us.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by JiggamanGh: 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lezzlie:

Percentage wise which country has more millionaires. You are not even ashamed that a country of 180 million people has only 9000 millionaires. Smh

Your priorities and sense of reasoning are forked up.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
JiggamanGh:

I am glad to know that they are alive and extremely happy that you didn't deny the prostitute and arm robber part.
see idiot. They told me a lot about ur parent who slept under bridges and your mother fuccked just to have where to sleep.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by JiggamanGh: 4:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
iblawi:
see idiot. They told me a lot about ur parent who slept under bridges and your mother bleeped just to have where to sleep.

You said Ghanaians were hawking puff puff and shoe shinning but your were and still are prostitutes on my country as we speak.

Useless people from a failed nation
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Shizzy7 , I told you . 'No need to sweat it before your dog answers bingo!' grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Captainswag225(m): 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
JiggamanGh:

thats what hurt them most, they cant control and influence us......one thing i thank ndc gov for is blocking those sham businesses they were bringing over here.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
[s]
Captainswag225:
has that changed ur economy from being foreign depended...

Mtn,,,etisalat, dstv

shell, total,, shoprite, airtel,,,

u even import watermelon from ghana

[/s] It is my conclusion you used your school fees for Internet subscription to boost your self-regard by associating with Nigerians online. Nothing could possibly explain your acute stupidity and lack of grace.

You haven't heard of FDI?

Go back to the tried and trusted family tradition of shoe -mending,please. You're unfit to troll with me.

The weight of your mumu will embarrass a fully loaded Mark truck.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Percentage wise which country has more millionaires. You are not even ashamed that a country of 180 million people has only 9000 millionaires. Smh

Your priorities and sense of reasoning are forked up.
You no go school 9000 in Lagos state alone. Mumu
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Captainswag225(m): 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Shizzy7 , I told you . 'No need to sweat it before your dog answers bingo!' grin
why are u even here in the first place? Why did u mention ghana in ur speech if it didnt concern u. Arent u a foool? Lul at ur ugly self, i wont answer u again. I dont talk to ugly and dirty people
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
we are also providing jobs for 5million nigerians over here. Clap for us.
Yes when you shine the shoes of dangote 's employees and ONANDO and Economic and Zenith they pay you big time.

Meanwhile, IMF has just embarked on feeding your school children right in their schools to reduce poverty in Ghana which has reached endemic proportions. undecided
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Captainswag225(m): 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lezzlie:
It is my conclusion you used your school fees for Internet subscription to boost your self-regard by associating with Nigerians online. Nothing could possibly explain your acute stupidity and lack of grace.

You haven't heard of FDI?

Go back to the tried and trusted family tradition of shoe -mending,please. You're unfit to troll with me.

The weight of your mumu will embarrass a fully loaded Mark truck.
hahahaha, it hurts ryt? South africa, india, usa and china owes ur economy. U are their puppet.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
why are u even here in the first place? Why did u mention ghana in ur speech if it didnt concern u. Arent u a foool? Lul at ur ugly self, i wont answer u again. I dont talk to ugly and dirty people
see who calls someone ugly .

Even a monkey will feel insulted by your looks. You're a scarecrow who will easily do Nollywood horror scenes without costumes.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by JiggamanGh: 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
shizzy7:

AND I SAY
it doesn't matter what you say
it doesn't matter what you think
it doesn't matter what you type

FACT::: I am a Nigerian living in Nigeria Banking with a Nigerian Bank and they are not accepting dollars,, BETTER than a highly indebted country INJECTING $20m DAILY just to stabilize a currency which ended up being the Worst in Africa....

The MAJOR problem I have with you Ghanaians is that you LOVE to believe ANYTHING NEGATIVE about Nigeria and Refute the POSITIVE I know you're still in denial that we defeated Ebola

60%-less than-$1- The same old shiit you've been saying,Singing, jibing about for Almost 1year,,,Your brain can do better than being stagnant... .

Why do you choose to believe some western media stories and not other. You choose to
Believe Nigerians are more happier than Ghanaians, but choose not to believe the part that says your country is poor.

I mean between the two which is harder to believe. I mean how do you quantify happiness.

I have nothing against Nigeria and I give Nigeria credit where credit is due and criticize where there is critism.

When it comes to critism, I mostly mind my business but when your people start shooting off hand that's when I pop off.

With that being said my country is in debt your country is not but you still lack many basic life necessities. My situation is better than yours. You practically live in my country, you come for holidays, schools, work and security. So please which is better situation.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Captainswag225(m): 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lezzlie:
Yes when you shine the shoes of dangote 's employees and ONANDO and Economic and Zenith they pay you big time.

Meanwhile, IMF has just embarked on feeding your school children right in their schools to reduce poverty in Ghana which has reached endemic proportions. undecided
hahhaha, rlg employs nigerians in nigeria, ut financial services does same.., kasapreko does same. My guy stop crying. Ur 500 billion dollar economy is foreign owned.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by shizzy7(f): 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahaha, she is scared! Gal tell me, btn the cedi nd naira, which õne is better?
You dare Compare The NAIRA to the CEDI....You can't Humble yourself

$1 = #200
$1 = G¢ 3.6(+/-) -- BUT its the worst currency in Africa shocked shocked shocked shocked - MYSTERIOUS MYSTERY

Please MR. Unravel the Mystery To your audience
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha, it hurts ryt? South africa, india, usa and china owes ur economy. U are their puppet.
fool. You no get brain.
Go do research well
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Captainswag225(m): 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lezzlie:
see who calls someone ugly .

Even a monkey will feel insulted by your looks. You're a scarecrow who will easily do Nollywood horror scenes without costumes.
hahahaha u wish that was me ryt? Unfortunately for u i uploaded my pic yesterday and u didnt even see it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2565) (2566) (2567) (2568) (2569) (2570) (2571) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.