Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2569) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4436560 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2566) (2567) (2568) (2569) (2570) (2571) (2572) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by JiggamanGh: 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
iblawi:
You no go school 9000 in Lagos state alone. Mumu

Apart from Lagos what other state in Nigeria has more than 10 millionaires. 2000 is just for Accra, again do the math and Accra still beats Lagos percentage wise. Failed education system

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Captainswag225(m): 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
iblawi:
fool. You no get brain.
Go do research well
hahahahaha e pain am well well. Cry me a river..... When usa coughs nigeria begs!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha, it hurts ryt? South africa, india, usa and china owes ur economy. U are their puppet.
If it were so south Africa won't scurry to return our $15 million arms deal money. And they would be too eager to apologise over the yellow fever vacine debacle when we repatriated dozens of them.

I understand being the number 1 economy with an intimidating Gdp of $596 billion is really scary for ghanaian. Hmn, not even Kwame will have foreseen this disgrace when he started the comparison with his betters.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Captainswag225(m): 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
shizzy7:
You dare Compare The NAIRA to the CEDI....You can't Humble yourself

$1 = #200
$1 = G¢ 3.6(+/-) -- BUT its the worst currency in Africa shocked shocked shocked shocked - MYSTERIOUS MYSTERY

Please MR. Unravel the Mystery To your audience
yeah even at the cedi's falling rate, its still better than the naira. What does dis tell u? Ur economy is bloated!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Why do you choose to believe some western media stories and not other. You choose to
Believe Nigerians are more happier than Ghanaians, but choose not to believe the part that says your country is poor.

I mean between the two which is harder to believe. I mean how do you quantify happiness.

I have nothing against Nigeria and I give Nigeria credit where credit is due and criticize where there is critism.

When it comes to critism, I mostly mind my business but when your people start shooting off hand that's when I pop off.

With that being said my country is in debt your country is not but you still lack many basic life necessities. My situation is better than yours. You practically live in my country, you come for holidays, schools, work and security. So please which is better situation.
mention anything you've given us credit 4 and tell us the basic life necessities you have in ghana that is not in Nigeria.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AzontoGhost(m): 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
iblawi:
If say I be Ghanaian I 4dey cry by now.
Foolish set of people.
Make Nigerians proud for once kid, You shouldn't demonstrate you stupidity anyhow!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Apart from Lagos what other state in Nigeria has more than 10 millionaires. 2000 is just for Accra, again do the math and Accra still beats Lagos percentage wise. Failed education system
Black 2000 is for all of Ghana. Don't be ashamed ghana also does not own a single billionaire when Nigeria has 22 including Africa's richest .
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Captainswag225(m): 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lezzlie:
If it were so south Africa won't scurry to return our $15 million arms deal money. And they would be too eager to apologise over the yellow fever vacine debacle when we repatriated dozens of them.

I understand being the number 1 economy with an intimidating Gdp of $596 billion is really scary for ghanaian. Hmn, not even Kwame will have foreseen this disgrace when he started the comparison with his betters.
tell me how much nigerians companies own in ur 500 million dollar economy?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by JiggamanGh: 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lezzlie:
Black 2000 is for all of Ghana. Don't be ashamed ghana also does not own a single billionaire when Nigeria has 22 including Africa's richest .

That's a according to the research it says 2000 for Accra. You fool

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-34138610
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
can't we get better people here dis people can't even do simple research. Where you not enjoying it when we argue with SA. You are too dull.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Captainswag225(m): 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lezzlie:
has that ended nigeria erratic power supply or uprooted makoko?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
Black stars of Ghana.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
Can you please be ashamed. Our GDP isn't even oil based. We are diversifying big time and leaving you behind.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AzontoGhost(m): 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
lolx

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
AzontoGhost:

Make Nigerians proud for once kid, You shouldn't demonstrate you stupidity anyhow!
see dis fool are you crying for your people already.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Captainswag225(m): 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
iblawi:
can't we get better people here dis people can't even do simple research. Where you not enjoying it when we argue with SA. You are too dull.
hahahaha e dey it... Broke asz goat
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lionel4power(m): 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lezzlie:
[b]South Africa is one of the countries in the world with the highest prevalence of HIV and Aids infection rate. According to Avert, an international HIV and Aids charity statistics,� it is estimated that 5.7 million people are living with the disease in 2009, which is about 12% of the overall population, and, almost one in three women aged 25 to 29 and over a quarter of men aged 30 to 34 are living with HIV�. The powerful effect of Aids epidemic is evident in the sudden change in South Africa抯 mortality rate.

advertisement
The Avert study, further states that, the overall number of annual deaths increased sharply from 1997, when 316,559 people died to 2006, when 607,184 people died. In 2006, 41% of the deaths were attributed to 25 to 49years old, up from 29% in 1997. This a strong indicator that Aids is a major, if not the principal factor in the overall rising number of deaths.
Interestingly, some percentage of Nigerians who are residing in South Africa would most probably fall into this shocking statistics. It has been established that Nigerians started settling in South Africa in the late 1980抯, but the flood gate opened immediately after the fall of apartheid and when the African National congress with the other political movements were unbanned, coinciding with the release of Nelson Mandela from prison in 1990. Therefore, the clear inference is that Nigerians make up a certain percentage of the population of South Africa. Ironically, a great number of the Nigerians who are residing in South Africa have this perceived illusion that they are not part of the general population being referred to in terms of the available statistics, perhaps, they consider the HIV Aids epidemic as something that is only associated with the natives, possibly, this could be attributed to the fact that the rate of HIV Aids in Nigeria has always been quite low[/b]
we have already started the colonization of S.A

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Captainswag225(m): 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lezzlie:
Can you please be ashamed. Our GDP isn't even oil based. We are diversifying big time and leaving you behind.
answer my question! Which nigerian owned company in nigeria has networth more than mtn nigeria which is s.a owned?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
answer my question! Which nigerian owned company in nigeria has networth more than mtn nigeria which is s.a owned?
What is the net worth of mtn and that of dangote group.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
We have enslaved you with and rule Africa poor power supply, and it's proving daily and steadily. Soon my dogs will have a better standard of living than you do.

Remember, IMF benevolence has limits. Refugees from Syria and Iran need their attention. I wait you soon at the boarders as I dust the rusty shed your ancestors used in shoe - mending in preparation for your coming grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
What is the net worth of mtn and that of dangote group, GLO etc.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AzontoGhost(m): 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
iblawi:
see dis fool are you crying for your people already.
SUFFERING N SMILING dude
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Captainswag225(m): 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
iblawi:
What is the net worth of mtn and that of dangote group.
are u asking me? Answer the question? Are u that scared to provide the figures?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
are u asking me? Answer the question? Are u that scared to provide the figures?
That answers your question
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
MTN Nigeria has her shares open to the public and nigerians have stocks there.

O boy, if you're these daft and so ugly, that means you have no redeeming defect, not one.

I'm yet to see where nature was kind to you grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Captainswag225(m): 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lezzlie:
We have enslaved you with and rule Africa poor power supply, and it's proving daily and steadily. Soon my dogs will have a better standard of living than you do.

Remember, IMF benevolence has limits. Refugees from Syria and Iran need their attention. I wait you soon at the boarders as I dust the rusty shed your ancestors used in shoe - mending in preparation for your coming grin grin grin
u mean nigerians are slaves in libya, niger, somalia, ghana, italy and indonesia ryt? S.a and usa coughs and ur economy shakes.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lionel4power(m): 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Before Ghana must go, Nigeria went. Flash forward to the 2000s you fools continue to troop into Ghana everyday. There are three million of you guys in Ghana. Now tell the parasitic country. Son of juju dealer
mumu illitera.te black slave of africa who cant do anything but burden the economy of other countries. There are more ghanians in nigeria than anywhere else in the world. Your ancestors was thrown out now your all trooping back in. The 'ghana must go' incident can never be wiped our in the history of mankind. Black babboons of the world worthless piece of junk of a people.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lezzlie:
MTN Nigeria has her shares open to the public and nigerians have stocks there.

O boy, if you're these daft and so ugly, that means you have no redeeming defect, not one.

I'm yet to see where nature was kind to you grin
The don't know Nigerians have shares in mtn Nigeria. They are dullllllll
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
[size=13pt]Nigeria's four new Nuclear power plants construction starts 2016

Biggest, Best, Newest Nuclear Power Plants In Africa...Naija
[/size]

MOSCOW (Sputnik) — “Discussions are ongoing, and I think they have reached an advanced stage,” Usman said, adding that the first nuclear reactor is to be constructed in the central Nigerian state of Kogi, and ground will be broken in September 2016.
In May, Usman told Sputnik that Nigeria hoped to reach a deal with Russia's nuclear energy company Rosatom on the construction of four nuclear power plants in the country, reportedly worth up to $8 billion each, within a few months.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/business/20150814/1025738251.html#ixzz3kmiDHl5Y

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
u mean nigerians are slaves in libya, niger, somalia, ghana, italy and indonesia ryt? S.a and usa coughs and ur economy shakes.
Nigeria has the biggest Foreign remittance in sub Sahara Africa. So they're doing just fine.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AzontoGhost(m): 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
iblawi:
Black stars of Ghana.
Green Eagle grin lolx
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AzontoGhost(m): 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
iblawi:
Black stars of Ghana.
Green Eagle grin lolx

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2566) (2567) (2568) (2569) (2570) (2571) (2572) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.