Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,608 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2570) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4436573 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2567) (2568) (2569) (2570) (2571) (2572) (2573) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
why are u even here in the first place? Why did u mention ghana in ur speech if it didnt concern u. Arent u a foool? Lul at ur ugly self, i wont answer u again. I dont talk to ugly and dirty people

Imagine, Just one call of bingo, look at the pack that came over barking.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Captainswag225(m): 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lezzlie:
MTN Nigeria has her shares open to the public and nigerians have stocks there.

O boy, if you're these daft and so ugly, that means you have no redeeming defect, not one.

I'm yet to see where nature was kind to you grin
mtn nigeria is owned by s.a peepz and they rule nigeria. How does it feel?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lionel4power(m): 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
yet big boy nigeria has no submarine. U cant even make drones.
what are you yamming about? Nigeria has built drones. Google made in Nigeria GULMA DRONE, AMEBO DRONE AND ICHOKU DRONE. You useless piece of black trash nigga that can research before coming here to spew trash.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
You need to go back to school.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Captainswag225(m): 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
lionel4power:
what are you yamming about? Nigeria has built drones. Google made in Nigeria GULMA DRONE, AMEBO DRONE AND ICHOKU DRONE. You useless piece of black trash nigga that can research before coming here to spew trash.
provide me the links or quit nagging. Nigeria cant build drones
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lionel4power(m): 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
u have no submarine, u cant make drones. What can u do? Nada
does ghana produces drones?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Captainswag225(m): 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
iblawi:
You need to go back to school.
up until now naija still cant bring an alternative to multichoice. Y'all watch dstv and go tv. They even watch multi tv which is ghanaian owned.

I love it when i make u sad, confused and uneasy.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Captainswag225(m): 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
lionel4power:
does ghana produces drones?
answer me first! Where are the links?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
Captainswag225:

You can can confirm MTN Nigeria will be in Nigeria stock exchange in 2016.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
ssaengine:

One would assume the most physically fit thing a sailor needs to do is swim and tread water. I then dont understand how anyone has the guts to call her unfit, when most Nigerian naval officers were found to be unable to swim grin grin. If they left out the most basic requirement to being a sailor during training, what else did they leave out? I still find this shocking.....

http://www./forum/general/news/6732-most-nigerian-navy-personnel-cant

"In a bid to improve operation at sea and waterways, the Nigerian navy said yesterday that it has begun compulsory training in swimming for its officers and ratings across the country.The navy expressed surprise that majority of its personnel, including senior and junior cadre do not know how to swim.

The Flag Officer Commanding, Naval Training Command, Rear Adm. Goddy Anyankpele made this known during its ongoing “First Annual Intra Command Swimming Competition, FAICSC”, in Onne, Rivers State. He said the move at instituting mandatory swimming for its service members was germane to reduce potential accidents and personnel casualties during operations.

Anyankpele said the navy would sustain the training program until all service members and trainees’ were adequately trained."

Your weblink does not work, so show us the date of that news report, how many years ago?

Learning to swim takes just about 6 months and all those who cannot swim have been compulsorily sent for swimming training, so how many are still unable to swim when everybody affected has been trained to swim?

Show us proof that every South African navy personnel can swim.....we get surprises when we open up your military, we see pilots who cannot fly aircraft and your former navy chief of staff, a whole Admiral rank has no ship navigation certificate, he cannot sail a ship, he will get lost in the ocean grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
[s]
Captainswag225:
[/s] MTN south Africa is also a public company owned by the public with the government having a stake. Vodafone is a British telecoms company in France and other European country. They call it FDI.

Each time you are outclassed and out trolled, you become repetitive grin. Soon you will start editing your tormentor 's post when the heat of desperation blasts you grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Captainswag225(m): 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lezzlie:
[s][/s] MTN south Africa is also a public company owned by the public with the government having a stake. Vodafone is a British telecoms company in France and other European country. They call it FDI.

Each time you are outclassed and out trolled, you become repetitive grin. Soon you will start editing your tormentor 's post when the heat of desperation blasts you grin
mtn nigeria plans to sells their shares but thats a long way from here for now s.a rules naija. So shut up goose.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by shizzy7(f): 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Been ffg up this convo for a while .

Thumbs up to you shizzy7 cos you been so fun to read.

Save that you're having fun doing this

Or getting more educated with this correspondence

I feel it a waste af the time arguing with Ghana.

Ghana is Nigeria's little puppet any day, anytime.

No need to sweat it before your dog answers bingo!
Lol,Don't mind them they like having a celebration festival on Nigeria's problems BUT I am a nice person so I take it as a duty to tell them about theirs especially the recent problems their facing...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Captainswag225(m): 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
iblawi:

You can can confirm MTN Nigeria will be in Nigeria stock exchange in 2016.
yes they said it but they never said they were selling majority shares so it will still be owned by s.a. Cry me a pool. Hahahaha
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
provide me the links or quit nagging. Nigeria cant build drones
https://www.naij.com/54756.html

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
mtn nigeria plans to sells their shares but thats a long way from here for now s.a rules naija. So shut up goose.
With a Gdp of $596 billion and S.A at $370 billion everyone knows who's boss in Africa.

But ghana, that mapless country can only been seen on Google map when you add Nigeria into the search field.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
yes they said it but they never said they were selling majority shares so it will still be owned by s.a. Cry me a pool. Hahahaha
Nigerian have shares in mtn Nigeria already dondi. Dey don't need to sell majority of their shares
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Captainswag225(m): 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
s.a military vehicle

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
shizzy7:
Lol,Don't mind them they like having a celebration festival on Nigeria's problems BUT I am a nice person so I take it as a duty to tell them about theirs especially the recent problems their facing...

I feel. They're ; 'Pot calling the kettle narcissist' grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by JiggamanGh: 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
shizzy7:

Shizzy7 you are not being fair. We all have problems but Nigerians like to use the biggest economy rhetoric to belittle other African countries. I am only here to remind you guys that, yeah you might have the biggest economy but it's not triggering down to the average Nigerian.

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Captainswag225(m): 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
iblawi:
https://www.naij.com/54756.html
if it worked then why is nigeria going to buy drones from another country?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Captainswag225(m): 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
iblawi:
Nigerian have shares in mtn Nigeria already dondi. Dey don't need to sell majority of their shares
what abt dstv?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
up until now naija still cant bring an alternative to multichoice. Y'all watch dstv and go tv. They even watch multi tv which is ghanaian owned.

I love it when i make u sad, confused and uneasy.

we have Startimes owned by Nigerian Television Authority.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by shizzy7(f): 5:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahaha, she is scared! Gal tell me, btn the cedi nd naira, which õne is better?
When I say you're too cold I mean,,,
You don't usually have something substantial to say any time it comes to nig-gh argument,, What heat are you talking about when what you do is

Calling jigga,azontogh,iamlord and the rest to come and argue For you...And its only jiggaman that answers your CALL TO SERVICE
You can't hold an argument on your own..
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Captainswag225(m): 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
firstEVA:
we have Startimes owned by Nigerian Television Authority.
star times is china/naija collabo
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by JiggamanGh: 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lezzlie:
With a Gdp of $596 billion and S.A at $370 billion everyone knows who's boss in Africa.

But ghana, that mapless country can only been seen on Google map when you add Nigeria into the search field.

South Africa is because the average South African has better life. They are more advance in technology, healthcare, education, you name it and they are better.

Nigerians troop into South Africa but you don't see South Africans in Nigeria. Apart from the ones that owns your economy

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Captainswag225(m): 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
shizzy7:
When I say you're too cold I mean,,,
You don't usually have something substantial to say any time it comes to nig-gh argument,, What heat are you talking about when what you do is

Calling jigga,azontogh,iamlord and the rest to come and argue For you...And its only jiggaman that answers your CALL TO SERVICE
You can't hold an argument on your own..
u are a funny gal, so are u the one aiding me in my argument with lez? Apart visiting ghanaweb and posting non fa, what else do u do?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
if it worked then why is nigeria going to buy drones from another country?
Do we have to educate you on everything? Why was it not called a model or something else.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by JiggamanGh: 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
iblawi:

Do we have to educate you on everything? Why was it not called a model or something else.

You and I know that drone can't shoot a pin to save its life. You will not even be able to control it in a 2mile radius.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
JiggamanGh:

You and I know that drone can't shoot a pin to save its life. You will not even be able to control it in a 2mile radius.
Does Ghana has fan blade not to talk of drone. You can post the fan blade if you have it.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by JiggamanGh: 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
iblawi:
Does Ghana has fan blade not to talk of drone. You can post the fan blade if you have it.

Lol, we have more than that. Please don't call that toy model a drone.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
agaugust:

[size=13pt]Nigeria's four new Nuclear power plants construction starts 2016

Biggest, Best, Newest Nuclear Power Plants In Africa...Naija
[/size]

MOSCOW (Sputnik) — “Discussions are ongoing, and I think they have reached an advanced stage,” Usman said, adding that the first nuclear reactor is to be constructed in the central Nigerian state of Kogi, and ground will be broken in September 2016.
In May, Usman told Sputnik that Nigeria hoped to reach a deal with Russia's nuclear energy company Rosatom on the construction of four nuclear power plants in the country, reportedly worth up to $8 billion each, within a few months.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/business/20150814/1025738251.html#ixzz3kmiDHl5Y
Cute! we are building 8 reactors!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2567) (2568) (2569) (2570) (2571) (2572) (2573) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.