Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,596 members, 7,851,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:09 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2645) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4459296 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2642) (2643) (2644) (2645) (2646) (2647) (2648) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 3:35am On Oct 02, 2015
EVarn:

patches..pettigrew
@agaugust was quite astute in his analysis that black magic may be involved in the war against BH,it has nothing to do with superstition or comedy.

Hahahahahahahaha

Nigerians confirmed simpletons

Hahahahaha
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 3:40am On Oct 02, 2015
S
EVarn:
RISE AND FALL OF BOKO HARAM: 80 MORE BOKO HARAM COMMANDERS,FOOT SOLDIERS AND LOGISTICS SUPPLIERS SURRENDER TO THE NIGERIAN MILITARY ! ! ! !

http://www.punchng.com/news/80-boko-haram-commanders-suppliers-surrender-in-borno/

They must be running out of black magic
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:36am On Oct 02, 2015
FighterPilot:

Excuse me!!! Did I ever said Nissan is SA company?

Production my foot!!! SA produces more vehicles than Nigeria
No indigenous brand.. smh
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 8:38am On Oct 02, 2015
Like wildfire tearing through dry forest, South Africa is rapidly entrenching itself into every facet of the Nigerian economy: From construction, energy, aviation, entertainment to revenue collection, South African companies loom large and are still growing. And like a tiger caged for a long time waiting to get loose, it has today taken over the West African region, investing where the local companies are afraid to Before the end of apartheid era, Nigeria was seen as playing the leading role in economic and political fronts in the continent particularly its stance on the total
emancipation of Africa. However, as if South Africa was waiting for the apartheid era, it has today spread its economic might and domination across the entire continent.

http://www.sarpn.org/documents/d0000554/P516_Nigeria_130903.pdf

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 8:41am On Oct 02, 2015
What Nigerians are saying about South Africa not @AUGUSTUS

https://www.nairaland.com/358103/there-isnt-much-nigeria-businesses

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 8:42am On Oct 02, 2015
What African Stats are saying about Nigerian companies

https://www.nairaland.com/13260/why-nigerian-companies-doing-poorly

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 8:44am On Oct 02, 2015
We dont need @AUGUSTUS to affirm South Africa as the best

Six South African universities have cracked the newly expanded Times Higher Education World University Rankings Top 800 list, the organisation said.

The 12th edition of the Times Higher Education World University Rankings list, which ranks universities across the world, has been expanded to include a total of 800 universities from 70 countries.

Previously, the list only included 400 universities from 41 countries. This year’s ranking is “four times bigger than the top 200 list we published between 2004 and 2010,” the World University Ranking editor Phil Baty said.
http://www.citizen.co.za/795936/six-south-african-universities-listed-in-world-top-800/

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 8:45am On Oct 02, 2015
SOUTH AFRICA AMONGST THE BEST UNIVERSITIES IN THE WORLD NOT AFRICA

http://www.webometrics.info/en/Africa/South%20Africa

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 8:49am On Oct 02, 2015
12 Companies That Will Conquer The Drone Market In 2014 and 2015 and south africa is there...

http://www.ibtimes.com/12-companies-will-conquer-drone-market-2014-2015-1534360

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 8:53am On Oct 02, 2015
According to the 2012 BP Statistical Energy Survey, South Africa had 2011 electricity production of 262.54 Terawatt-hours, a change of 1.1% from 2010 and equivalent to 1.19% of the world total.

The electricity supply industries of Southern Africa are dominated by the State owned utility of South Africa, ESKOM. ESKOM generates around two thirds of the electricity produced in the whole of Africa and is extending its transmission grid north into neighbouring sub-Saharan countries. Eskom provides about 95% of South Africa's electrical power and more than 60% of Africa's. It has been forecasted that by 2008 the country's electricity demand is expected to exceed supply capacity, and South African power exports have already been restricted.

ESKOM, with a generating capacity of 35 200 MW from 20 power stations, is one of the largest utilities in the world, and generates approximately 98% of South Africa's electricity. Generation is primarily coal-fired, but also includes a nuclear power station at Koeberg, two gas turbine facilities, two conventional hydroelectric plants, and two hydroelectric pumped-storage stations. The company also owns and operates the national transmission system.

ESKOM has a nominal generating capacity of 39 154 megawatts, although 4 201 megawatts of generating capacity is currently mothballed. Power from coal-fired generating plants amounts to 34 882 megawatts or 89,1 per cent of Eskom's nominal generating capacity.

http://www.mbendi.com/indy/powr/af/sa/p0005.htm

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 8:56am On Oct 02, 2015
SANDF

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 10:18am On Oct 02, 2015
Patchesagain:
S
They must be running out of black magic
Well,I'll admit that the whole dark magic idea is a bit far-fetched,especially given the influence of technology in our current civilization(I doubt that even the most potent sorcerer can withstand RPG assault).
However,we need to admit that juju powers indeed exist.
Normally,at the mention of "black magic",our imagination rolls out ridiculous images of heavily-bearded wand waving hooligans,clad in hooded cloaks and conjuring dark spells out of thin air in myriads of spectacular rainbow colours.But in reality,there are indeed enchantments borne out of arcane sorcery,often patronized by criminals and outlaws as a traditional form of protection.
Therefore,the postulation that some top BH members may have such malevolent juju powers isnt a scripted attempt at comedy,but a probable reality.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:27am On Oct 02, 2015
Patchesagain:

yeah

and you are a "military researcher" who believes in black magic

20fuckin15
and you
beleive
in
BLACK MAGIC

MY UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING SIDES ARE IN ORBIT!!!!!

Nigerian army believes in Juju and Marabout black magic same way South African army believes in Sangoma black magic.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/insurgency-borno-elders-sabotaging-our-efforts-army/

http://www.zulu-culture.co.za/inyanga_zulu_culture.php#.Vg5Nm_lViko

You are a 100% mumu, both Christianity and Islam believe black magic exists, the Bible calls it Sorcery.

Except you want to claim that Patrick is not a Christian name, your name. Mumu.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:33am On Oct 02, 2015
FighterPilot:

Agubugubu I know just a lot about e-books. In fact SA has now developed such that they now only sell e-books. I also have a special tablet for that.

Sharaaap liar, you just called an E-Book "Google for that matter" as you did not know it's a book....Dundee Domingo grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:42am On Oct 02, 2015
EVarn:
@agaugust;
I recently read somewhere that proforce is developing a tank.
From your own angle,how true is that?
I'm only aware of the ongoing development of an IFV and drone(?).

So we heard, but its better to avoid the huge cost of locally building a main battle tank, proforce should focus on local IFV

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Sobuza3: 10:47am On Oct 02, 2015
iterator24:
I invented it silly

Yeah I know cause I invented Fanuc and Kuka
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Sobuza3: 10:58am On Oct 02, 2015
SANDF

We don't go around beheading terrorist

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:06am On Oct 02, 2015
Patchesagain:

1. It has a range of 150km fact

2. Only one model of Su30 has RWR fact

Stop wasting my time little boy

1. F-22 Raptor missile has maximum 72 km range, I proved you wrong 7 tines in 7 days tongue tongue

http://www.deagel.com/Air-to-Air-Missiles/AIM-120D-AMRAAM_a001164006.aspx

2. All Su-27/30/35 Flankers have RWR radar warning receiver as standard since 30 years ago

"The Su-27 equipped countermeasures system includes a pilot illumination radar warning receiver, chaff and infrared decoy dispensers, and an active multi-mode jammer located in the wingtip pods."

http://www.airforce-technology.com/projects/su27/

Patches, I have practically turned you into my slave on this air warfare argument tongue tongue
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:16am On Oct 02, 2015
Patchesagain:

This argument is now beyond ludicrous

1. Prove what the SANDF unit is doing and where they are doing it - by the looks of things they area supply unit.

2. Vice reporter was in body armor and wearing a helmet

Face it, your army is a rag tag militia - multiple sources have been provided i can post more if you want .

You can post more, we deployed 30,000 troops in NE. You deployed only 300 troops in Bangui and a photo of 5 SANDF troops showed 3 had no helmet to wear.....LOL....rag tag standards.

2. The Vice News guy wore no helmet, his black hair and whole head is visible in your own photo you posted.

1. The SANDF unit was drilling a suspect and searching him for weapons in a war zone, 3 rag tag SANDF troops had NO HELMET tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:18am On Oct 02, 2015
Patchesagain:

So then the augustine on begugugs blog is you?

So then the Eben on begugugs blog is Col. Eben Barlow of STTEP?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:31am On Oct 02, 2015
Thiza:
We dont need @AUGUSTUS to affirm South Africa as the best

Six South African universities have cracked the newly expanded Times Higher Education World University Rankings Top 800 list, the organisation said.

The 12th edition of the Times Higher Education World University Rankings list, which ranks universities across the world, has been expanded to include a total of 800 universities from 70 countries.

Previously, the list only included 400 universities from 41 countries. This year’s ranking is “four times bigger than the top 200 list we published between 2004 and 2010,” the World University Ranking editor Phil Baty said.
http://www.citizen.co.za/795936/six-south-african-universities-listed-in-world-top-800/

South African universities are full of foreign students from other African countries, you use their bains to shine and claim rankings, you use their tuition payment in dollars to fund and beautify your well ranked universities.....how many Zulu dull brains are in your universities?

Your Xhosa dullards and other tribes cannot study medicine and surgery, so South Africa is importing foreign immigrant doctors from Nigerian universities to save your lives or your national health care system will collapse tongue tongue
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 02, 2015
Sobuza3:

Yeah I know cause I invented Fanuc and Kuka
whatever that is or means sad
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:35am On Oct 02, 2015
Sobuza3:
SANDF

Instead, SANDF R.apes innocent women in Congo DRC

"In the Democratic Republic of Congo, the SANDF speciality is rape."

http://citizen.co.za/167714/dont-buy-sandf-rubbish/
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 02, 2015
Sobuza3:
SANDF

for once, post pics of sandf in real war, not parades and studio pictures. that's how we know who's who.. I know for sure that Sandf rapes anything during peacekeeping..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 11:54am On Oct 02, 2015
Sobuza3:
SANDF

How will you behead a terrorist when you have never faced 1 before in your history.

Nigerian military is not doing exercise my dear, we are at war.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 11:55am On Oct 02, 2015
iterator24:
for once, post pics of sandf in real war, not parades and studio pictures. that's how we know who's who.. I know for sure that Sandf rapes anything during peacekeeping..

So, just because you are in war does it mean you should go around beheading your prisoner of war violating the Geneva convention.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 11:59am On Oct 02, 2015
iblawi:

How will you behead a terrorist when you have never faced 1 before in your history.

Nigerian military is not doing exercise my dear, we are at war.

Are you smoking marijuana?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
iterator24:
when they can't find a woman they rape their members and when there is no member to rape they will rape Goats and Dogs.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
FighterPilot:

Are you smoking marijuana?
No am smoking SK

Mumu read this pls.

In the Democratic Republic of Congo, the SANDF speciality is rape. Last year DA MP David Maynier disclosed that 93 cases of misconduct had been brought against SANDF members in the DRC. At least 23 involved rape, sexual exploitation, sexual abuse and assault of women. In a 2006 report about “SA’s sex-mad troops”, a member of the SANDF’s Operational Legal Support said many instances of sexual misconduct go unreported.
So we can assume that the 93 cases mentioned last year do not reflect the full extent of our troops’ sexploitation. Nor is the DRC the only country where they carry on in this fashion. Burundian women have also been victimised, and there have been cases within the SANDF itself. That is, members assaulting, molesting and raping other members.
Zuma may be proud of these bumbling sex predators, but many of us are ashamed. The SANDF is in fact a disgrace, brought to its knees by cadre deployment and a breakdown in discipline. Thabo Mbeki, in a typical over-reaction to the past, destroyed the commando system, which had been an important component of rural security. Very few would now expect the SANDF to be able to protect us against anything.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
agaugust:

Sharaaap liar, you just called an E-Book "Google for that matter" as you did not know it's a book....Dundee Domingo grin grin

Bwahahaha… all that I have said was that you leant about military on Google. I have never said anything about e-books.

Fake military researcher called agubugubu.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iblawi(m): 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
Thiza:
Like wildfire tearing through dry forest, South Africa is rapidly entrenching itself into every facet of the Nigerian economy: From construction, energy, aviation, entertainment to revenue collection, South African companies loom large and are still growing. And like a tiger caged for a long time waiting to get loose, it has today taken over the West African region, investing where the local companies are afraid to Before the end of apartheid era, Nigeria was seen as playing the leading role in economic and political fronts in the continent particularly its stance on the total
emancipation of Africa. However, as if South Africa was waiting for the apartheid era, it has today spread its economic might and domination across the entire continent.

http://www.sarpn.org/documents/d0000554/P516_Nigeria_130903.pdf
Mumu most of your companies can't survive with your problems on Economy, corruption, lazy workers etc. They are leaving your people unemployed and creating jobs for Nigerian. They all see future in Nigeria than in South Africa. We rule the continent mumu.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 12:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
agaugust:

Nigerian army believes in Juju and Marabout black magic same way South African army believes in Sangoma black magic.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/insurgency-borno-elders-sabotaging-our-efforts-army/

http://www.zulu-culture.co.za/inyanga_zulu_culture.php#.Vg5Nm_lViko

You are a 100% mumu, both Christianity and Islam believe black magic exists, the Bible calls it Sorcery.

Except you want to claim that Patrick is not a Christian name, your name. Mumu.

Hahaha!!

You fvcking pathetic simpletons!

Believing in magic

Ahahahaha!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2642) (2643) (2644) (2645) (2646) (2647) (2648) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.