Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,726 members, 7,837,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4452813 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 18, 2013
sithwell:

Yeah - yeah, but you know Fighter_Pilot softened you up with his complement. You're even prepared to beg for South Africa to share with you guys!
Lol... I never begged to share with us . I only asked for cooperation,which, is a two-way method of sharing information and other things to move Africa forward.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 9:30pm On May 18, 2013
if nigeria and south africa co-operate, africa will change for good...but the rivalry thing...who will be africa's lead nation ? its a big issue. example, both want to be africa's permanent representative on UN security council seat.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Andyma: 1:47am On May 19, 2013
Can't you read? The very link you posted - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_gold_production shows that China produces almost twice the amount of gold produced by South Africa yet you are saying the author has no credibility. You need to learn how to read. What a shame.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:52am On May 19, 2013
So Nigeria builds robots? shocked shocked shocked jeez....I weep for my clueless and vision-less leaders sad embarassed
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:19am On May 19, 2013
Fighter Pilot: It is not good that we should always go about praising imperialist as if Africa is doomed. Those imperialist left us ages ago to look after ourselves, but I worry when Africans run after them in search for better life. We kicked them out because we needed some sense of independence, but how does it help when we go to their countries only to become slaves again?

I like your afroccentric comments. This is the only way to grow our their continent. See how the imperialist left DRC in total mess. A country which should rightly be africa's most developed with at least a trillion dollar GDP, is none of that both a total squalor.

Keep the nation in crisis, steal her mineral resources for little or nothing at all, make an i-phone and sell for $1500, quadruple your gain.

That being said, we must shun violence on this continent and religious extremism, clean up the house from the inside. education must be free and compulsory up to high school/ secondary school level. Reduce illiteracy to the barest minimum, and watch the continent grow.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:07am On May 19, 2013
Andyma: Can't you read? The very link you posted - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_gold_production shows that China produces almost twice the amount of gold produced by South Africa yet you are saying the author has no credibility. You need to learn how to read. What a shame.

The article has been resently updated.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sithwell: 9:04am On May 19, 2013
My people. It's been fun. I'm out of the forum for the time-being. Continue having fun, and do less of the fighting thing.You know what they say, learning is fun. There are great people all over Africa and I'm sure we will be alright.

All the best to Nigeria and her chief representatives, the naughty @All4Naija grin - who never backs down; and Augustine - the chief accountant, military reseacher MBA what-what-and-what-not, who likes throwing threats around lol - followed by mountains of links and challenges. AndrewZA's Mr America.

You guys are cool. Take it easy. Go out there and crush the Bokko! Good luck, Nigeria. I'm sure you'll pull through and that you'll take your place among the leading tribes, without the burden of the Bokko.

Of course, @Cameroonpride - I see you! Mr "we are small and peaceful". Keep it like that.

My Mzansi people AndrewZuidAfrika, Mr-ever-so-calm, who has increasingly become agitated because he's tired of the naughty All4Naija's shenanigans grin.

Oh, by the way - please leave my white South Africans alone, black people angry. No matter what they did in the past. No matter what some of them are still doing, they are a minority in a continent of millions of black people. They are South Africans and we are keeping them. Black Africans have done and are doing bad things to each other themselves. Not all black people are good. Not all white people are bad. Give everyone room to fly.

SnyderGautengProvice, Jozi Maboneng san! Ndonga Ziyaduma. Nyama kay'pheli k'phel'amazinyo endoda (trust you'll translate for my peoples).

I can't wait to go back home. The US has nothing on our streets, boy. I'm coming back to build that land and to enjoy the sunshine and the beauty.

Hey Zetdee (I see you with your tropics story there -tongue I thought you were being naughty - askies, mfethu)

Fighter_Pilot, our resident BMil. Don't lose yourself in here. Learn what you can, but once you start feeling drained and losing your energy from this stuff, you know what to do. You'll be ok.

Notwithstanding the heated arguments, it's been fun. I'm sure you all are great people and everyone just wants a bit of respect and recognition. So, thank you for the insights, everyone. I've learnt a lot and I sail off into the sunset. For now anyway. I have some priorities to take care of in my life right now, so I thought I'd pause to say goodbye before I disappear. Hopefully to return soon.

Once all of you are done talking, remember Africa needs building; and that Nairaland won't build it. With that - I will meet you at the cross-roads.

Chow, now.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:10am On May 19, 2013
Augustine Again: if nigeria and south africa co-operate, africa will change for good...but the rivalry thing...who will be africa's lead nation ? its a big issue. example, both want to be africa's permanent representative on UN security council seat.
especially the bolded undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 12:19pm On May 19, 2013
sithwell: My people. It's been fun. I'm out of the forum for the time-being. Continue having fun, and do less of the fighting thing.You know what they say, learning is fun. There are great people all over Africa and I'm sure we will be alright.

Ah ! painful exit of my good friend, we will all miss you. despite your patriotic bias, you came out as the most honest south african on this forum in your time. goodbye my brother...get closer to God, he will promote and bless you. Amen

@Agaugust
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 19, 2013
Andyma: Can't you read? The very link you posted - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_gold_production shows that China produces almost twice the amount of gold produced by South Africa yet you are saying the author has no credibility. You need to learn how to read. What a shame.
Who are you talking to? That is what we are talking about but SA have more than twice China Gold reserve. It is clear the reason why China produces more for some regulations, the black empowerment plan,etc.

Please, don't come here to make it looks as if we are not aware of that. SA still leads by a wide margin with good reserve and total production so far.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by khukhi(f): 3:39pm On May 19, 2013
Henry120: @syndergp, you are back with your thuggish behaviour. It is because of you and your likes that this thread was moved to the foreign affairs section.
Why can't you act like a grown up and pass your points across without throwing insults around?

Oh when he does it its reffered to "thuggish behaviour" but when y'll does it it is acceptable. That's just really biased of you. He's just making it very clear that the giant is all in your head. Even researchers state Nigeria is the 4th most powerful army. Deal with it.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by khukhi(f): 3:42pm On May 19, 2013
snydergp:

Typical of a Egotistical Fuctard who don't do research before he talks nonsense.

Now fool let me school you.

South African owned arms company Paramount Group has won a International bid to supply security vechiles to Rio De Janeiro, Brazil.
http://paramountgroup.biz/

Denel is South Africa's and Africa's Largest Goverment owned Arms company.
http://en.m.wikipedia/wiki/Denel

Grintek is a South African owned Private small arms company.
http://www.gew.co.za/

Reutech is a South Africa's Largest Privately owned Arms and Commercial Radar manufacturing company stemming from Apartheid days in early 1970's when SA was under arms embargo and was forced to look at domestic solutions to counter sanctions.
http://fuchs.co.za/

[B]Now All4Naija before you expose more of your foolish behavior I strongly suggest you research before you show your Mor.onic self again, the same way ytou exposed your backwardness and knowledge of SA's Freedom day which you called "INDEPENDENCE DAY".[/b]

Lol!@ Independence day #classic#
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by khukhi(f): 3:45pm On May 19, 2013
sithwell:

Giants of darkness.

You finished me! gringringrin
#TrueStory#
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by khukhi(f): 3:54pm On May 19, 2013
all4naija: First and foremost, your colleague has agreed on the beggar talk. Having said that when has the size of land be used as a measure to fight war? Has Japan had successfully won many nation with huge land size in the past? Pleas, leave that number out of the argument because it doesn't make any sense.

You keep regurgitating this water-way retort as if it will determine the ability of your military to fight. You can keep alluding to nature as though as it is an advantage to fight war.

Just close your mouth on the Nigerian electricity thing because you know nothing about it. It has always be rationed and it serves the people well(though we are forestalling it gradually) and also environmentally friendly with less emission of carbon into the atmosphere from electric plants. Your country keep pollution the earth with its huge electricity plants and you are proud to mention it here. Shame on those polluting the world atmosphere.

It is not only Nigerian leaders who visit other nations for medical assistance. It is clear when it involved new technology that is not found in SA your leaders will go to developed nations to do just that. We are not talking about monitoring aged person which your country can brag about. It is also nice for you to know you are always assisted by South Korea with HIV/AIDS testing kits and anti-retroviral drugs your country couldn't produce.

Your aircraft is not manufactured in SA. What is the reason to use your certified general mechanics to repair your outdated aircraft when it is not made in your country? It is of no use repairing it, with little guarantee it will not fall from the sky like poisoned bird, because you can't manufacture it.

Look my friend, Cameroon had to call France to their help while it was getting tough on them. That country military will tell you what they experienced. It takes the international court begging and the past leader Obasanjo to relinquish Bakassi to Cameroon. Please, spare us this trouble. The land is still disputed while we want to pamper Cameroon which was part of Nigeria in the past during the colonial era.

You don't know anything about Nigeria yet you are quick to post bogus comments here to support you skewed opinions.

And you know everything about SA right? Its been proven and over again that you remain clueless. You were previously advised to stop using CNN and news channels as your info. Source. Hope you are using that advise Mr. Independence day!
grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by khukhi(f): 3:58pm On May 19, 2013
sithwell:

In which movie did these people see electricity? Starwars?

gringringringringrin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by khukhi(f): 4:05pm On May 19, 2013
all4naija: Now, you just proved me right why you think you are being sarcastic. It is clear we lead in movies production in Africa. It is good for you to do the math on how the citizens watch their homemade dramas and movies. cheesy cheesy cheesy cool cool cool

Oh please,who said you cannot use a generator to watch movies!cool
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by khukhi(f): 4:11pm On May 19, 2013
saengine:

I can almost smell your jealously through my screen. It must really hurt you. The day ANY piece of Nigerian developed military technology finds it's way to any country in the West, then we can talk small boy.

Jealousy Vele Small Boy grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by khukhi(f): 4:19pm On May 19, 2013
agaugust:

the south african weapons manufacturing companies had Europeans transferring technology directly to their 5 million fellow white brothers in your country for over 100 years.

nigeria has no white citizen to talk about and no such priviledge, yet we built navy gunnboat, APC, land drones, air drones, anti-bomb robots, long range missile programme going on successfully.

nigeria remains the country with the most intelligent black people on planet earth.
Racist f! Its all in your head. Funny how you always claim there's no white citizen there when we all know how many white expatriates are there. It actually shows how messed up you are . You're jealous that SA lives in harmony with all her races while y'll continue to run down y'lls state even though you claim to be sooooo intelligent.

That statement shows how dillusional you are.Everybody knows this except you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 19, 2013
khukhi:

And you know everything about SA right? Its been proven and over again that you remain clueless. You were previously advised to stop using CNN and news channels as your info. Source. Hope you are using that advise Mr. Independence day!
grin
Okay slave. I never new your country don't observe independence day. It is clear you are the most silly individual here while the world recognized your independence day as the so called FREEDOM day. All of you are speaking as if not what the world recognized that matters here. Please, just google on SA independence day you would come back and thank me later, m-o-r-o-n!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 19, 2013
khukhi:

Oh please,who said you cannot use a generator to watch movies!cool
Is it not electricity generation? Does the source matter? You brainless a$$!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by khukhi(f): 4:31pm On May 19, 2013
saengine:

And you keep telling the lie that you work in the defence industry. Do you know EXACTLY how the American Patriot missile works? Do you know all the codes and algorithms? No you dont. Just because you see something with your eyes, doesn't mean you know how it works. All technical details are classified regarding South African equipment, just like any other country. So Nigeria can keep doing Research and Development on it's highly classified military witchcraft programme, no body cares.

Lol@highly classified military witchcraft programme! grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by khukhi(f): 4:32pm On May 19, 2013
all4naija: Is it not electricity generation? Does the source matter? You brainless a$$!

nless a$$!
[/i]

Ofcourse the source matters airhead! tongue
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 19, 2013
khukhi: .
How? As long as it can do what it is meant to do it is electricity. Please bugger off! There are different ways to generate electricity, my friend. Stop making fool of yourself.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by khukhi(f): 4:39pm On May 19, 2013
all4naija: How? As long as it can do what it is meant to do it is electricity. Please bugger off! There are different ways to generate electricity, my friend. Stop making fool of yourself.

Whatever fool. I have two words for you: Empty tin!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by khukhi(f): 4:40pm On May 19, 2013
all4naija: How? As long as it can do what it is meant to do it is electricity. Please bugger off! There are different ways to generate electricity, my friend. Stop making fool of yourself.

Whatever fool. I have two words for you: Empty tin!!!grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 19, 2013
khukhi:

Whatever fool. I have two words for you: Empty tin!!!grin
Whatever. You empty drum, empty head,airhead, coconut brain,and ishhh!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by khukhi(f): 5:13pm On May 19, 2013
[quote author=all4naija]Whatever. You empty drum, empty head,airhead, coconut brain,and ishhh![quote]

How comical!Noisy empty tin gringrin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by khukhi(f): 5:13pm On May 19, 2013
all4naija: Okay slave. I never new your country don't observe independence day. It is clear you are the most silly individual here while the world recognized your independence day as the so called FREEDOM day. All of you are speaking as if not what the world recognized that matters here. Please, just google on SA independence day you would come back and thank me later, m-o-r-o-n!

Hey moronic low life! Looks like you've learned a few new words in english and like a 3 year old you are spewing out whatever you've learnt to show off your vocabulary. Where on earth does slavery come in here

Unless you write something intelligent (which by now we know you can't),I will not respond to your moronic low life girly comments. Keep posting your BS all over NL. tongue
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 19, 2013
khukhi:

Hey moronic low life! Looks like you've learned a few new words in english and like a 3 year old you are spewing out whatever you've learnt to show off your vocabulary. Where on earth does slavery come in here

Unless you write something intelligent (which by now we know you can't),I will not respond to your moronic low life girly comments. Keep posting your BS all over NL. tongue
Still having no independence day to celebrate as of today means your country is still under the colonization and as such makes you slave to me.

Cry baby. Even Lucky Duba and Brenda Farsi sang different songs on South African blacks as slaves.

... I am slave. Slaveee!
The least of slave... Slaveee!
Slave yoyo!...

Use your brain, my friend.

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin wink wink wink cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 19, 2013
all4naija: Still having independence day to celebrate as of today means your country is still under the colonization and as such makes you slave to me.

Cry baby. even Lucky Duba and Brenda Farsi sang different songs on South African blacks as slave.

... I am slave. Slaveee!
Slave yoyo!...

lol
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 7:54pm On May 19, 2013
all4naija: Still having no independence day to celebrate as of today means your country is still under the colonization and as such makes you slave to me.

Cry baby. Even Lucky Duba and Brenda Farsi sang different songs on South African blacks as slaves.

... I am slave. Slaveee!
Slave yoyo!...

you f.inished them, ha ha ha ha grin tongue cheesy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 8:20pm On May 19, 2013
khukhi:
He's just making it very clear that the giant is all in your head. Even researchers state Nigeria is the 4th most powerful army. Deal with it.

who ? researcher ? with what data ? which criteria ? quote source, or else kindly put a padlock on your mouth grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.