Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,320 members, 7,839,527 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4453792 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 8:02pm On May 18, 2013
nigerian navy is becoming very deadly force. i posted new coming missile vessels and anti-submarine force of aircraft newly ordered, 3 attack submarines to be purchased in about 5 years....too many photos and i got banned by nairaland for overwhelming their server with spam-like heavy images in one single post. i will break it down to 3 posts and re-try to post when i am un-banned by monday.

there is a race for sea power among algeria, nigeria, south africa, eqypt.

@Agaugust
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 8:03pm On May 18, 2013

nigerian army infantry

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 8:04pm On May 18, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 18, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

Mr America I would have shown you what do I know about military, but since you have shown your ignorance just from the onset, I then decided not even to engage you any further because I have already seen that there is nothing to gain from you. Any force is not judged form its history. There's always first time for everything, first time for defeat and first time for victory.

Any force that would be intimidated by Nigeria based on the ideology that they have never lost a war (source needed), is surely supposed to be ashamed of themselves. Our force cannot be reduced to the back seats like biafran combatants. Any country that is involved in civil wars is said to defeat one of their own. It is like a fight between two brothers at home who later go to the street and claim that they can defeat everybody.
What kind of excuses have you been giving in your comments? If really you know so much on what you are talking about you should spell it out without using words like ignorance, amateur,etc. I can see from your argument that you are the one with an issue here. You failed to express yourself as a military personnel against a civilian acquaintance with good refutations. I can say agaugust is better than you in the field. I dare you put up an explanation to prove beyond reasonable doubt, without going about individual personality, why we should accept your argument to be the right one.

Not until then I will say you are just another South African with little understanding of military capability. And, I can say we are on the same category(which I might even be better than you in some areas of it). Let me tell you that agaugust has done his best to explain things to all of us here with evidences. He posted links and emphasized on them with available references. He is always around to clarify things where many people in the forum need explanations yet he is such a person you are trying to ridicule with your little information on militarization. That is totally unacceptable and we will not support such deposition here. Indeed, with the aura of puffiness you came into the thread and has be exercising I was expecting you to provide us information that has not be mentioned by your colleagues in this forum before. All I can say at this point is that you even did worse than expected. I can see Andrewza as the only South African with a good idea of militarization and other related information. I will engage him in a matured debate any day as I will do with Sithwell.

Can you tell us why you keep going about agaugust personality as though he doesn't know what he is saying? That I can say is very unethical thing to do when discussing things about military. Anybody can easily be deceived to take in any form of position. Mind you,a personality in online forum has no greater impact on what is being discussed in a nutshell than giving us the right information.

As a reminder, South African military is overrated and has no good records nor experiences to talk about as worth looking into at the contemporary. Using a century old wars to dictate your country military really exposed your claims and proved you not to be vast in the subject. Which, you claims are very questionable in many ways. I will buy you a bottle of beer any day to prove with evidences how SA military is worth what you are making it to be, by putting aside the well polished weaponry being flaunted around in this thread. War is not all about weapons, it so much depends on the manpower behind their uses. It is clear SA can be running around putting together all the shiny hardware while the soldiers are being rounded up by CAR child rebels for some to have survived at the mercy of the French troops. That a lone is something you must addressed for us all in this thread.

Thank you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 18, 2013
Fighter Pilot: Any army that declares to challenge us must be prepared to face robots or our remote controlled weapons before they face the actual combatants. Our military technology has advanced so fast.
This is bragging my friend! SA as a whole doesn't have single war robot. SA is not a nation recognized to be building robots. So remove that from the argument.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 18, 2013
Fighter Pilot: DENEL secure a multi-million contract in Europe.

http://www.btimes.co.za/98/1122/comp/comp.htm
That is a fallacy all rather some dream. That link is questionable. It looks like a page put up by dishonest individual.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 18, 2013
Augustine Again:

russuian and americans too copy each other. Mig 25 and F-15 look alike. being smart in not a crime. nigeria too copies china. some south african military vehicles look like american hummer jeeps.

The so called ugly Marauder is a fraud example. With so many flaws. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cool cool cool

It is a Safaris or game park vehicle not meant for war. It can't survive any battle.

Image of marauder at the game park. The lions are having a good time with no feeling any threat it is a war vehicle. That is very funny from that image.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 18, 2013
Fighter Pilot: The most respected China copies SA made weapons. What is it so interesting do they find in SA weapons.

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?154657-China-attempts-to-copy-South-African-weapons-now
And, so? What is new about that? All superpowers do that. Your country technology is still on a low end compared to the Chinese. There is nothing worth talking about here than trying to make your country looks thought as too advanced.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 8:21pm On May 18, 2013

Fighter Pilot: Any army that declares to challenge us must be prepared to face robots or our remote controlled weapons before they face the actual combatants. Our military technology has advanced so fast.

nigeria has similar hardware, we deployed land based robots in mali war, fully built in nigeria, all are nigerian made unmanned surface vehicles.

nigeria has locally designed, developed, built, and deployed in mali war, two different types or remote controlled weapons.

first nigerian air force built robots for bomb detonation/dispopsal
second nigerian army built land drones unmanned surface surveillance vehicles

the top african militaries are arming up seriously, nobody wants to a victim like congo DRC, a big football that smaller nations kick around.

weblikn sources :

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&id=93230:air-force-develops-bomb-detonating-robot-tracking-device-&Itemid=426

http://allafrica.com/stories/201304170090.html

http://article.wn.com/view/2013/04/17/Peacekeeping_Army_Deploys_Own_Unmanned_Surveillance_Vehicle_/#/related_news

@Agaugust

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 8:41pm On May 18, 2013
all4naija: This is bragging my friend! SA as a whole doesn't have single war robot. SA is not a nation recognized to be building robots. So remove that from the argument.

That statement alone has reduced you into a mumish of the century. Do you think that we do not have that capability, if students can do it then what about our expects, read here below;

http://www.forbes.com/sites/sap/2013/02/01/robotics-fun-from-lego-promises-children-in-south-africa-a-better-life/
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 18, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

That statement alone has reduced you into a mumish of the century. Do you think that we do not have that capability, if students can do it then what about our expects, read here below;

http://www.forbes.com/sites/sap/2013/02/01/robotics-fun-from-lego-promises-children-in-south-africa-a-better-life/
Lol... Do you think war robot is a child's play? Keep dwelling on your student robot which any person abreast with the rudimentary about robots can do. What you just showed to us is a six grader work. Sorry!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 8:45pm On May 18, 2013
Augustine Again: ..

nigeria has similar hardware, we deployed land based robots in mali war, fully built in nigeria, all are nigerian made unmanned surface vehicles.

nigeria has locally designed, developed, built, and deployed in mali war, two different types or remote controlled weapons.

first nigerian air force built robots for bomb detonation/dispopsal
second nigerian army built land drones unmanned surface surveillance vehicles

the top african militaries are arming up seriously, nobody wants to a victim like congo DRC, a big football that smaller nations kick around.

weblikn sources :

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&id=93230:air-force-develops-bomb-detonating-robot-tracking-device-&Itemid=426

http://allafrica.com/stories/201304170090.html

http://article.wn.com/view/2013/04/17/Peacekeeping_Army_Deploys_Own_Unmanned_Surveillance_Vehicle_/#/related_news

@Agaugust

Thanks agaugust now your fellow countryman claims there's no such thing as robots. I have shown him that above but it seems to me he's ignoring my posts. Welldone to Nigeria, that's an achievement.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 8:52pm On May 18, 2013
all4naija: And, so? What is new about that? All superpowers do that. Your country technology is still on a low end compared to the Chinese. There is nothing worth talking about here than trying to make your country looks thought as too advanced.

Eish!!! It is indeed so difficult to discuss military staff with a complete civilian. If it meant nothing to China, then why would they copy our technology. You only copy what impresses you. You can never emulate someone who means nothing to you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 18, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

Thanks agaugust now your fellow countryman claims there's no such thing as robots. I have shown him that above but it seems to me he's ignoring my posts. Welldone to Nigeria, that's an achievement.
What are you saying? People will only laugh at this your comment. All I said was "SA as a whole doesn't have a war robot". That is a complete fact!

You are very fond of twisting words. That will not help you in this argument.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 8:56pm On May 18, 2013
all4naija: That is a fallacy all rather some dream. That link is questionable. It looks like a page put up by dishonest individual.

It is either you are deliberately denying this or have a serious mental condition. Your jealousy levels are very high my friend.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 18, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

Eish!!! It is indeed so difficult to discuss military staff with a complete civilian. If it meant nothing to China, then why would they copy our technology. You only copy what impresses you. You can never emulate someone who means nothing to you.
Why would you go about my comments in the other way round? You keep stating things which are not what I said. Jeez! This is a proof of the kind of military personnels SA is building. It is the same thing that will fail your military in the warfare. It is not 'bout displaying of polished military weapons, my friend.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 18, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

It is either you are deliberately denying this or have a mental condition.
Lol... Keep posting fake link that has no authority in what you are talking about. What a worthless news. It is just a news as such.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 8:59pm On May 18, 2013

@Fighter Pilot
@all4naija

take it easy gentlemen, its weekend today...remember ! lol grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 9:01pm On May 18, 2013
all4naija: Why would you go about my comments in the other way round? You keep stating things which are not what I said. Jeez! This is a proof of the kind of military personnels SA is building. It is the same thing that will fail your military in the warfare. It is not 'bout displaying of polished military weapons, my friend.

Colonisation has corrupted Africans, military hardwares are only the best when they come from Europe. Jezz! When will Africans ever grow up?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sithwell: 9:03pm On May 18, 2013
Augustine Again: @Fighter Pilot
@all4naija

take it easy gentlemen, its weekend today...remember ! lol grin

grin hahaha - I keep telling people not to take All4Naija so seriously!

@Fighter_Pilot, All4 will give you a heart attack if you take what he says to heart.

It's the weekend, guys. Listen to Augustine.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 9:04pm On May 18, 2013
all4naija: Lol... Keep posting fake link that has no authority in what you are talking about. What a worthless news. It is just a news as such.

Google is always your teacher, why can't you google it and argue later. Surely I can never manipulate google.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 18, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

Colonisation has corrupted Africans, military hardwares are only the best when they come from Europe. Jezz! When will Africans ever grow up?
Let us face what is being discussed and stop going about irrelevancy. Western European nations are developed and advanced than SA. That is fact!

Your military in that contract is going to buy more than supply. Jeez! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 9:11pm On May 18, 2013
all4naija: Let us face what is being discussed and stop going about irrelevancy. Western European nations are developed and advanced than SA. That is fact!

Your military in that contract is going to buy more than supply. Jeez! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Development of any country has nothing to do with the little that the country is trying to bring on the table. Rich or poor, look at what Nigeria has done. Big ups Nigeria again for your achievements on your UAVs. The time has come that Africa should learn to feed herself.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sithwell: 9:13pm On May 18, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

Development of any country has nothing to do with the little that the country is trying to bring on the table. Rich or poor, look at what Nigeriahas done. Big ups Nigeria again for your achievements on your UAVs. The time has come that Africa should learn to feed herself.

Lol - All4 will say you guys are friends now, cause you complemented Nigeria, won't you All4Naija?

grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 18, 2013
Fighter Pilot:

Development of any country has nothing to do with the little that the country is trying to bring on the table. Rich or poor, look at what Nigeria has done. Big ups Nigeria again for your achievements on your UAVs. The time has come that Africa should learn to feed herself.
Thank you for the big-up. Now, I can see you are talking like a soldier with insight. We can always cooperate in so many areas by leaving out the usual bragging and superiority thing. That is the only way we can move this continent forward.

Thank you, once again.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 18, 2013
sithwell:

Lol - All4 will say you guys are friends now, cause you complemented Nigeria, won't you All4Naija?

grin

Stop reading my mind. Are you a psychologist? You got me ,dude before finishing writing the comment. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 18, 2013
Why is SA not sharing its weaponry tech with other African nations? I am just curious to know.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sithwell: 9:18pm On May 18, 2013
all4naija: Stop reading my mind. Are you a psychologist? You got me ,dude before finishing writing the comment. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Don't deny it. You and I know you were going to say it. That's all you want. Complements to the giant; and you're happy. cool.

Oops, you actually aren't denying. Yes!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 18, 2013
sithwell:

Don't deny it. You and I know you were going to say it. That's all you want. Complements to the giant; and you're happy. cool.

Oops, you actually aren't denying. Yes!
I never said we are friends, anyway. You failed with your psychologist skill there. tongue tongue
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sithwell: 9:23pm On May 18, 2013
all4naija: I never said we are friends, anyway. You failed with your psychologist skill there. tongue tongue

Yeah - yeah, but you know Fighter_Pilot softened you up with his complement. You're even prepared to beg for South Africa to share with you guys!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 9:25pm On May 18, 2013
sithwell:

Yeah - yeah, but you know Fighter_Pilot softened you up with his complement. You're even prepared to beg for South Africa to share with you guys!

? ? ? grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 9:26pm On May 18, 2013
It is not good that we should always go about praising imperialist as if Africa is doomed. Those imperialist left us ages ago to look after ourselves, but I worry when Africans run after them in search for better life. We kicked them out because we needed some sense of independence, but how does it help when we go to their countries only to become slaves again?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.